Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things that are supposed to be fixed but actually are not

DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I still experience

- teleport bug
- plants reverting
- uni class, that starts 5 min after the previous one is over, is being teached in another building
- floors get dusty way too often - from 5 sim minutes, yes, that's correct, to 12 hours
- nicely cool temps (idk the term in english), cold weather outfit, indoors, my sim froze to death
-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2022
    I never had any bugs but I see what your talking about the whole dang floors.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hope everyone has checked me too at AHQ. 🙂

ETA:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I created a report about the "uni class, that starts 5 min after the previous one is over, is being teached in another building" -bug back in 2019. It still has status "unsure" even though I provided a save where it happens 100% of the time.

Feel free to click "me too". https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-DU-Classes-get-scheduled-directly-after-another-in/m-p/8491118#M113609
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,075 Member
    edited March 2022
    Sims still going to talk near the nearest sim while eating even after the table has been set.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited March 2022
    Townie clothing choices. I remember them going on about having created a new system to remedy that, yet nothing changed. It was either 2020 or last year.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited March 2022
    @KyreRoen Yeah. I see a lot of townies in color matching outfits. But like a blue silk short and blue ripped jeans with blue boots won't really do the thing.
  • Aleia1Aleia1 Posts: 68 Member
    Club nights ruined because the DJ stops playing whenever (almost every time) a celeb shows up. Oh wait, as far as I know that's never been classed as a bug, and there's never been any promise to fix it.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited March 2022
    The "jump bug" has been in the Sims 4 since the first day it was released. You know when all the sims jump up from sitting at the bar, table, etc. It's never been addressed in all these years. And then we have the ever popular "popping in and out" bug...the one where they pop in another place then pop back. I had to laugh, I forget which pack it was Grant was demoing but his sim popped about a couple of times. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    I forgot to mention the b&b lag. It's still happening.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    The plants reverting bug is getting to me now too. It used to happen very rarely and now all of a sudden has started happening quite regularly. I cheat them back to blossoming, but by the time harvest comes they've reverted. So frustrating! :#
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    The plants reverting bug is getting to me now too. It used to happen very rarely and now all of a sudden has started happening quite regularly. I cheat them back to blossoming, but by the time harvest comes they've reverted. So frustrating! :#

I agree, it frustrated the heck out of me too when it was happening, literally, every day. Since removing the Great Soil lot trait, it happens to me a lot less frequently at least. Now my plants only revert when I rotate away from a household for a while, and even then only some, not all.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    I know! The plants reverting used to be fixed for me. Except it started again all of a sudden. And it's getting worse sim day by sim day :D
    Stormkeep wrote: »

I agree, it frustrated the heck out of me too when it was happening, literally, every day. Since removing the Great Soil lot trait, it happens to me a lot less frequently at least. Now my plants only revert when I rotate away from a household for a while, and even then only some, not all.

Oh, now that makes sense actually. I know I have this lot trait on.
  • motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2022
    Incest being in the game. Family gameplay and dynamics to have a successful family tree . The memory system in the game needs to be fixed.Could’ve added swimmable water to non-swimmable worlds. Dine-out should be fixed for better restaurants. My wedding story should’ve been fixed before launch.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Double / Stuck festivals too, in fact last time I checked the bug report page it literally was marked as "Unsolvable".
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2022
    well idk if its "supposed to be fixed" like did they say they fixed it sometimes idk maybe yes maybe no

but routing just in general has gotten worse lately and some things require more room than they should/used to

with the new slow dancing sims always like 99% of the time go outside to dance even if insides of the house has literally empty rooms and then say they can't dance at all if you lock them in

dance floors don't help either cause sims don't actually dance on them

(poor vampires its no dancing or death)

and even just things like birthday cake i have constant issue of sims failing to route and then jumping outdoors when i put the cake on another table and finally get them to route to it

also my sims keep going to second floor to eat their lunch instead of using completely good dining table next to kitchen

and what really drives me crazy is when they decide to use ladder that is outside and goes to 3rd floor instead of using stairs indoors to go to second floor they were going to anyway gaah the ladder is for the attic ur not welcome at attic guests

then there is the issue of even premade lots having areas sims simply fail to route like in agave abode the part between toilet and hallway constantly fails to route i didn't even add anything there sim fails to route anywhere after using toilet and i rebuilt it in case wall or door glitches problem still persist

and yes sims have been walking in circles in random parts of the world or repeatedly doing same actions getting stuck too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Dunno if they said they would fix it, but the bug where sims look sideways when on the computer or washing up. Jeez - I hate it
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    edited March 2022
    The Player Trait has been broken for years. Partially fixed a couple times, but never completely. Sims with the Player Trait are not supposed to suffer any consequences, but they still take a Reputation hit, as do those seeing it. Getting calls about cheating on their partner (often by the married Sim they had a fling with), even when they don't have a partner, and that causes a Reputation hit as well.