Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    I made this earlier a quick lil step by step till the finished product :p

IcbqxXO.png

gN8YDCw.png

LlJQbPH.png

Deciding how to line up the images can be challenging cause you want a nice seamless look on your outfit

5g9tPkT.png

Design complete

HjEVNCs.png

Ready to see the finished product

:o

<3

uts5tvV.png

@CravenLestat, love the new pattern that you just made...❤️
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    @ZhakiraP Great pictures of the two families!

@GraceyManor Good timing on the storm chasing equipment. This week is severe weather preparedness week, at least in Illinois but I think it's for the whole US.
    I can tell that Jacob likes Brianna, especially if he felt a bit jealous.
    That kind of sounds like that guy from Twister, the one Bill Paxton's character tried to warn to be careful before the tornado blew up the truck the guy was in.
    Great update!
    Hopefully Brianna convinces him to stay.
    I don't know if Jacob will end up with Brianna but hopefully they can at least stay friends.
    Well, it sounds like Brianna wants to keep Kurt as a friend instead. Maybe it's Jacob she wants after all.
    Great update!

@emorrill I need to download it, I actually forgot about it to be honest.
    Thank you, that'd be all on his parents. I only fixed his hair and clothing.
    All the ones I have so far have worked. I got a few goofy ones like a riding mower and a semi.
    She really seems to like it so far, but she hasn't made any money that counts towards her promotion.
    I don't remember on the skill now. I remembered a bit after I played but didn't share the update until later.
    Me too. I overdid it last night at work. I ended up doing 19,000 steps or 7.7 miles and I have no idea how.
    I'm hoping maybe I can get him to warm up to Elizabeth. Harlan is a bit hard to get along with for some reason.
    Yeah, they had a case of teenaged love. I got a notification that they married now.
    I figured it would help her out a bit. I am okay with close clones, but I don't want 100% clones.
    Yep, I figured it was about time they did. I think they'll have a child by the end of March.
    That probably is. I guess even James Cameron learned he was wrong in parts.
    Thanks! She tried to convince her father to take her by Graceland but he wouldn't do it, lol. This was years before Elvis died so it wasn't open to the public at that time but she still wanted to go buy.
    Not sure on that one. Must be a compilation set or something.
    They did have a good time.
    Their kitchen is so big though, lol. I could put a bed in there if I wanted to. :lol:
    Yikes, glad Daisy didn't die.
    Thanks for the comments!
    I have no idea why they do that. I've clicked on different Sims I wanted and got the message that the Sim was gone. It hasn't happened with any I've posted, but to other people who had Sims I liked.

@bekkasan Great pictures from the Disney world and Supernatural!

@Sprottenham So now they can't decide what they want.
    Lol, I love that she chose the bathroom sink.
    It's kind of funny how they can't choose whether to have a child or not.
    Great update!

***At the moment, I got one page left to do comments on, but I'll probably save it until tomorrow. Going to look to see if I got any updates to post. If so, I'll put one up tonight, but if not, then it'll be next week.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Goth Family Day 246, part 2

N3jhYsY.jpg
    Brandon Goth had a wish to play drums in the park so I sent him there. It might look cold due to the melting snow, but it was in the 40's and raining. I sent him elsewhere when it started to rain.

4spkGbB.jpg
    After the birthday party from part 1 of this day, I guess Daisy must have wanted to burn off the birthday cake. I don't remember if it was for an opportunity, but it was either that or a wish.

K1l9qPv.jpg
    One of the twins practiced driving with Lily. However, I cannot tell you which girl it is now, especially since I can't make them out in the picture.

Goth Family, Days 247 and 248 Part 1

myEoB0A.jpg
    The following morning, the whole family watched TV together. It was a Monday, so I was trying to get everyone's fun bar up before they headed to work and school.

ON5hhXs.jpg
    6jrd4m8.jpg
    Brandon and Lily got a little romantic with the house being almost empty. Afterwards, they headed to the park to play as a band.

GpE1UR8.jpg
    Harlan had an opportunity to steal campaign money, which he had resisted until this moment. I didn't know how the chances of getting fired were set, so I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, he did get fired and he started freaking out about it. However, it's not like the family needs more money and he was about to retire anyway.

FeUtakg.jpg
    And since he got fired, I decided to have him streak through the grass of City Hall. No one even paid attention to him and he never did get in trouble.

EdCVJRF.jpg
    Harlan: Hey, Daisy? Guess what.
    Daisy: What?
    Harlan: (whispers in her ear) I got fired!
    Daisy: Lol, who cares?

76aPIPx.jpg
    Afterwards, Harlan spent some time chatting with Daisy's uncle Michael.

83KC0DB.jpg
    Q39mo0h.jpg
    Then it was time for his second age up to elder. I had control over him this time, though, so I made him over to be similar to his younger counterpart.

aN2i2Ub.jpg
    The family ate cake afterwards to celebrate.

79DLexI.jpg
    Lastly, the girls did their homework before it was time to go to bed.

***An update or two will be posted tomorrow and then I'm all caught up.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor I love watching the kids play in the leaves. :grin:
    Fancy date outfit! She is beautiful.

@Turjan Cute picture of your bot using the puter out by the pool. I expect it was very tempting for it to jump in that pool.

@Karritz I love the pictures especially the were tots. I miss seeing my werewolf toddlers!
    I need to find some time to fix my Ballan save or port them all.

@MamaSimTee Hey! Nice to see you. Hope you are getting a little simming time.

@texansky Thanks! I'm having fun with my sims exploring the builds after I get done working when I'm just to tired to build myself or work on Mary's story but I need my sim fix! :grin: I did work on Mary's story this past Sun and need to work on writing the chapter and probably a few more pictures when I have some time.
    I'm glad you were able to get things up and running and installed and open your game on the new puter. Enjoy!
    Oh, the Aliens cured Dad. That's cool!
    Bummer about the fire. Glad they found the money for the new stove.

@soocoolsim :smiley: They are having a blast (they get that motive) and started romancing when I left them alone for a few minutes. :love: That was very exciting. That keeps up I might have to use the wedding chapel. :grin:

@CravenLestat Really cute pattern on the shirt.
    Snicker! The ice creep man would never attack Shane and Gina, they are werewolves and can devour his body! :lol:
    Cute pattern. I've tried to make patterns but do it so infrequently I forget how. I've lost my instructions too.

@Sprottenham Thanks! Trees in the center? You mean in the Mine coaster picture? Those are probably spruce trees.

@emorrill Comments on your thread! Loved it!

@lisasc360 Cute picture of your sim wearing the t shirt.

@Brandontaylor Thank you! Good to see you got some time to play.
    Poor Harlan, succumbed to temptation and fired and no one cared he was streaking.

My sims visited Graceymanor the Haunted Mansion in Disney Magic Kingdom. It was originally created by @Sandraelle for @GraceyManor and of course is the perfect fit for the Disney Magic Kingdom Collaboration.
    51912258461_39954c25cd_o.jpg

Before touring the inside of the house Gina and Shane check out the cemetery on the grounds of the manor.
    51912356063_506fefd629_o.jpg

I don't think Gina wants to live in a house with a cemetery on the premises.
    51912875780_bc83e8b8b7_o.jpg
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @CravenLestat You've inspired me to create my own patterns, I had no idea it was that easy! :)

Nothing new happening in my game. But I am catching up on this thread, enjoying everyones updates!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2022
    Astro wrote: »
    @CravenLestat You've inspired me to create my own patterns, I had no idea it was that easy! :)

Nothing new happening in my game. But I am catching up on this thread, enjoying everyones updates!

Astro you now have embarked on a journey you will never return from it is addictive and you will want to make three or four but soon hundreds and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is you by Sunday

hn6SR9U.gif

PS:Striped patterns are the easiest to do but so many ways and line thickness color etc sooo fun and always seamless as long as your lines are straight they are naturally continuous vertical or horizontal.

I just made this in paint it took like a minute 20 seconds but bet would look great on a bed or a skirt even wallpaper border etc have an appt in a bit or would put it in game.

lqhqFK4.png

Everybody else good morning and

I started this island but don't think I ever posted it

4CdCmg6.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member

I haven't been sleeping much lately. So here are another couple of days to finish out Week 2. :wink:
    Have I said I :love: my laptop? I have all my display settings on max and have experienced zero lag. :sunglasses:

The Marsden Farming Challenge

Week 2: Friday

Benni called right after I woke up this morning.
    c4e74b_b142c8997e8c49b4ad79820f1323800f~mv2.jpg
    Benni: Did you finish your biology assignment?
    Loni: I did. I had a little trouble with the last two questions.
    Benni: So did I. Did you figure them out?
    Loni: Yes.
    Benni: Can you help me with them before class?
    Loni: Sure. I'll meet you in the commons right after lunch. Are you going to come to my birthday party tomorrow?
    Benni: I wouldn't miss it. I'm glad you didn't plan it for tonight. I have to babysit.
    c4e74b_780c3a479a9e420081f9aa66fd1e3e5c~mv2.jpg

I spent most of my time at school talking to my friends. I stopped by the science lab to donate Angel's latest two insects, a plasma bug and a cerambyx beetle. They paid me §4660 for the pair!
    c4e74b_44219d2c5c30457dbcaf2359671ebe2c~mv2.jpg
    I had to take a taxi home. I hate to waste resources.

Loni: Dad, I made the A Honor Roll! And tomorrow's my birthday. I invited Benni Hennessey, Cruz Martingale-Riffin, Ethan Parrott, Chantrelle Riffin, Cornell Riffin, and Tate Curley. It's at 5:00 in the afternoon.
    Dad: That's tomorrow already? I'll get a cake from the bakery.
    Loni: All right.

Dad: I think Angel is really starting to warm up to me. She came over to me in the garden to play chase.
    c4e74b_7283ea428c0f48d1a17ceb8d5e6f3f0b~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_cb2d6cc734ca43d68d9d63c4804c53d6~mv2.jpg

Angel brought me a Texas Horned Lizard. I sold it for §302.

The piggy bank is stuffed with §5892.

Week 2: Saturday

It's my birthday. I've got to get this place ready for the party. Dad and I watered the garden this morning and did most of the weeding and harvesting before getting ready to receive our guests.

Angel caught a garden snake. I sold it for §3. Dad paid the bills of §152.
    I spent §195 on a birthday table and Dad spent §30 on the cake. I ordered pizza delivery for §30.

texansky: I spent a good hour of game time trying to get everyone greeted and in the house. Finally, the last of the guests trickled in. Everyone but Cruz came to my party. When generation two are young adults, I am going to make that porch bigger and put in a double door! :lol:

Dad lit the candles, and I took my place at the cake. It's time to blow out the candles:
    Left to right: Chantrell Riffin, Dad, Tate Curley, Ethan Parrott, and Benni Hennessey.
    c4e74b_f148932dbff549b5adb793d145ca557c~mv2.jpg
    Cornell Riffin was hiding in the other corner of the room with Angel.
    c4e74b_6da7ceaec14c450c8ef3d7aefab2fee5~mv2.jpg
    Make a wish!
    c4e74b_78b38598f0cd40d89b2dd518fadfe071~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_36e0d6a089a94ea0a3be138131e3e792~mv2.jpg
    Time to celebrate!
    c4e74b_2e22d3b378b847f9bcb60a6109f904b4~mv2.jpg
    Meet Loni Marsden, a young adult, and soon-to-be graduate.
    c4e74b_4a0abbbcde344f0f952d773963b1e8a2~mv2.jpg

I got an opportunity to deliver some great or better produce to Cornell Riffin. Since I had the produce, and he was at my party, I gave him the produce and received §531 from him. He was more than satisfied with the quality.

I thanked all the guests for coming. As I saw the last of them out the door, I noticed it had started snowing. I turned on the holiday lights.

Loni: Hey, Dad! It's snowing out! Come out and see the house. Isn't this place beautiful?
    c4e74b_650a08e1a9b745339384a311358fe3c3~mv2.jpg
    Dad: It sure is, sweetheart. Happy birthday.
    Loni: Thanks, Dad.

Dad and I went back inside and started to clean up.
    c4e74b_e4475aec03d545438170af43e7d6199b~mv2.jpg
    Dad: There's plenty leftover, so you won't have to cook for a while.
    Loni:That's good. I just hope we eat it all before it spoils!

texansky: I have NO idea why they received §51,000 simoleans at the end of the party. :open_mouth: And then when I went to check the current balance, it was gone! :lol:

Apparently, Angel likes the post for scratching more than the Cat Condo. I bought her a new one for §30. I put in a load of laundry. I'll wait for the washer to finish so I can hang the clothes, then I'm off to bed.

texansky: Happy birthday, Loni! And we come full circle! :lol:
    c4e74b_e9bcd4825639493488b9cb4192422c03~mv2.jpg

I'll deal with that in the morning. I'm going to bed.

Total in the piggy bank at the end of the night: §5989.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited March 2022
    Great updates everyone!

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@CravenLestat

Great shirt

@texansky

Great update, the new computer seems to work
    great!

@emorrill
    Your baby reveal was so touching. I had tears in my eyes at the end. I hope everything goes well for them and there is no problem with them returning home.

@cravenlestat
    I finally figured it out after she aged to a young adult. Here she is wearing the Bonjour Tshirt as well as the Hedgehog Tshirt!

c4e74b_53f3b9a588fd47e1a24a93e0d813be8e~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_5058ff5897064af68e9183586e2de790~mv2.jpg
    @texansky You are forgiven I guess you can have a modeling contract :p but I got my eye on you :#

@Brandontaylor You sure have a lot of plant sims in one house :o I have only once dated that university life premade plant sim never actually played one

@bekkasan Your graphics are so sharp in your outdoor screenshots <3 everything so clear and perfect what is your secret

@meerkattime I have 2 pics about to send you in a minute

DfydFiZ.gif

@CravenLestat
    Give me a break. I've not been playing in quite a while. How to do things is slow to come back to me. I refuse to give up my runway shoes!
    Oh, you gave me a contract? I retract what I said above. :grimace:
    I've made a couple of patterns but they are solid. I'm not sure how to do transparent ones that you can use on any color background. I'll have to see if there is a good youtube video for that.

Love that island. Where's the Library? At least they have fresh water available.

Those flowers in your step-by-step look like they could be sunflowers before they are fully mature.

@Brandontaylor
    Lily and Brandon are good together, both as a couple and a band. (Of course, I can't hear them play, but I am guessing that they are good.)
    Sorry to hear that Harlan got caught stealing campaign money and was fired. Love that he decided to stick it to City Hall by streaking. :lol:
    (Even though no one appeared to notice, there was that older lady on the second floor peeking through the blinds! :tongue: )
    Glad Daisy wasn't upset by the news.
    Happy birthday, Harlan (again!)

@bekkasan
    Everything is still running great. Did I say I :heart: this new toy? :lol:
    I'm really tempted to break out my Forsythe Legacy Family save and see if I can run it on the laptop install. I never played it anywhere but my desktop computer because my previous laptop couldn't handle playing with all the expansions and stuff packs. If not, I'll be forced to play that game to completion on my desktop PC. (But I am liking the farming challenge and I sometimes have a hard time switching between stories. However, I hate that I had finally started to play my Legacy again and am so close to finishing it, but I haven't played it for a while. I imagine people are wanting an update on that, and I don't want to make them wait for the rest of the story.)

Ya, the alien abduction helped me with the story, as I couldn't keep up with Fred, the dad, doing housework all the time. Now I could let him putter and help occasionally without feeling guilty when I find him cleaning the shower, mopping the floor, or doing laundry.
    He still sits in that rocking chair a LOT though. But Loni appreciates him for helping out. He is supposed to be easing into it, so that's fine.
    I was really shocked that all the bugs Angel collected came to exactly the amount they needed to replace the stove. The §§ they got for the sale of their produce was an added bonus to fill their piggy bank.

Sneak peek: (Don't look @CravenLestat )
    Now that Loni is a young adult, I have moved her romantic interest into town. She will be meeting him soon. I waited to move him in so the neighborhood didn't get ahold of him before she had a chance to snag him. He's one of CravenLestat's few male Sims. I did take away his party animal and virtuoso traits to give him similar traits to Loni so they would be more compatible. I gave him the family-oriented trait. (Sorry @CravenLestat!)

@bekkasan @Sandraelle and @GraceyManor
    The Graceymanor Haunted Mansion looks very nice on the outside. Lots of work went into just planning the landscaping. I can't wait to see the inside.
    Meh, the graveyard wouldn't bother me for a minute. I've got all my family tombstones in my Legacy game on the property. And the lot provided for the farming challenge has ghosts as well. You get used to them.
    A Sim I created to test a few mods I downloaded.

BUadV2v.jpg

Jo London

@Silverofdreams30
    Thanks. I love the detail of the world now. The only thing I could have on max on my old laptop was the Sim and texture detail. I was limited to two lots for distance, so everything was blurry and even when my Sims went to a lot or I surveyed the neighborhood, it would take a few seconds to fully load the graphics.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @texansky
    My story with Gracey Manor is finished.
    I unfortunately don't have any photos of the inside to share. :'(
    edited March 2022
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Brianna heard Miri crying from around the barn, she decided
    to investigate and see what had upset her niece.
    Brianna: Miri, what's wrong?
    Miri: Jacob is gone...he was suppose to help me with my
    project -sniffles-
    Brianna: What do you mean gone?
    Miri: Here's a note that he left.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Note: "I caused enough issues for your family.I'm returning to my
    job.Do not look for me."
    Brianna was quite annoyed with Jacob's abandonment, not for her, but
    for Miri who seemed to take a liking to him; after all he did promise to
    help Miri with her homework.
    Beau: I told you that guy was nothing but trouble, that's what
    happens when we help people who are ungrateful.

Brianna agreed with her older brother; Jacob was being ungrateful;
    he could have at least helped Miri, before he left.She decided to look
    for him and give him a piece of her mind.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Jacob managed to get himself lost in the wilderness of Great Bear.
    "Maybe I should have just taken a taxi He thought; trying to make
    out his surroundings.Every tree looks the same to me

Screenshot-22.jpg
    He eventually stumbled upon a cabin in the woods; it appeared to be unoccupied.
    Great no electricity...can't even contact my school

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Stranger: Finally, we catch up to you.Now, Doctor Rush, please
    don't make this difficult.My boss only wishes to speak to you,
    we are trying to protect you.
    Jacob: Protect me from what? All you've done is cause chaos.
    I'm not giving you any information; partly because I can't remember it.
    But even if I did, I wouldn't.
    Stranger: A Shame...we wouldn't want anything to happen to your friend.
    Jacob: ...Frien..Brianna, you leave her out of this.She has nothing to do with it.
    Stranger: No, but if we take her, we know you'll talk.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Jacob: I've had just about enough of you.
    Jacob went into full attack mode; he wasn't sure where all his energy and strength came from.
    Maybe it was all the extra work on Brianna's ranch.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Jacob: Get lost.
    Stranger: For now, I'll go, but its not the last of us.You'll see.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Brianna found Jacob passed out in the middle of the forest, she
    knelt down to check for a pulse.He was breathing.
    Brianna: Come on you fool, wake up.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Jacob: Brianna? What are you doing here?
    Brianna: Enjoying seeing you get the lights knocked out of you.
    Jacob: That's a little mean..
    Brianna: Just as mean as you giving Miri that note.
    Jacob: I didn't give her the note, I left it on the table.
    Brianna: Well, she found it, and she's upset, you broke
    your promise to her, and right now I'm not very fond of you.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Jacob felt ashamed for hurting Miri, he only meant to protect them.
    Jacob: I caused too much trouble for your family, its best that I stay away now.
    Brianna: A simple good bye to Miri would have been nice at least, you plum head.
    Jacob: Alright, I admit it, I should have kept my promise to her, I'm sorry.
    Brianna: Maybe I should leave you out here alone.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Jacob: I was only trying to protect you and your family...
    I went about it the wrong way, I'm sorry...I mean it.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Jacob: I'm sorry....
    Jacob held Brianna close, studying her features and waiting for
    a response.. Brianna finally pushed Jacob away.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Brianna gave him a good slap across the face. Jacob would be lying
    if he said that didn't hurt, both psychically and emotionally.
    He rubbed his cheek, waiting for Brianna to make another move.
    Brianna: That's for making Miri Cry.
    Jacob: I deserved that..
    Brianna: Yes, you did and you're going to apologize, after
    that I frankly don't care what you do, you're a grown man,
    and can leave if you want to deal with your friends on your own.
    But don't be making Miri Cry.

Jacob was at a loss for words. This was a side of Brianna he wasn't used
    to seeing. He owed Miri an apology, that he agreed to. Having Brianna angry
    with him, hurt him more than that slap did.Why is she getting to me like this
    A lot thoughts were running through his head, while he kept his distance, not wanting
    to upset her anymore than he already had.

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    @Brandontaylor - my dogs get a break. Computer bit the dust (doesn’t turn on anymore) Don’t know when I’ll be able to get a new one. 😐☹️

So until then.

AVvXsEhO2PSz_4hlAJvF4D50Pvr8RYjcMeH6PeCYLUhGjN8haJxp0N5BMcXUe0xx7F9ZQ8X_9rgk9pOHcymF3N52utfZiei6OHxYpw_Van8tRY39xEPGrr-Ce1bqlbuj__BoKocNids4IDrYx1oRpxD-OHr9nWA2AENsf8VrLdzBo6PGs6_55GB2uybUe_T3pQ
    River and Haruo will be in a state of suspended animation until I am able to replace it. One of these days…
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Here is that stripe pattern from yesterday I used it on

Wallpaper Border

Chair

Couch

70yvE07.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Jacob kept his word and went back to apologize to Miri for leaving
    without a goodbye.
    Miri: You're back!
    Jacob: I'm sorry, Miri I should have kept my promise
    to you.
    Miri: Will you help me now?
    Jacob: Absolutely.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Miri: I don't know what this word is. -points- paleontologist
    Jacob: paleontologist, do you know what they do?
    Miri: Is it what you do?
    Jacob: Not exactly, I'm a neuroscientist, I study the nervous system.
    A paleontologist studies dinosaurs.
    Miri: Cool!

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Brianna was happy to see Jacob keeping his word to help Miri.
    She seemed to be doing much better in Science, since he started
    helping her.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Brianna: Thank you for helping her.
    Jacob: I owed it to her, and you..

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Jacob leaned in and gave Brianna a kiss on the cheek, catching her
    off guard.
    Brianna: What are you doing?
    Jacob: Something I should have done a long time ago.
    He gently took her hands and pulled her closer.

Screenshot-45.jpg

Screenshot-46.jpg

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Brianna pulled back from Jacob.
    Brianna: What are you doing?

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Jacob didn't expect such a response from Brianna, he pulled back.
    feeling a little hurt by her reaction.
    Jacob: ..I'm sorry..

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Jacob let Brianna go, and stepped back. She excused herself from
    the situation and left the room, leaving Jacob alone.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Hi all!

I haven't been able to enjoy pretty much anything lately (because of the situation which this is the wrong place to discuss). I try to look at things I usually enjoy, but it is like my brain can't even register it. So I feel numb.

It's nice to see you here as usual, and that the world is still here. :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Sorry to hear about your computer. If it doesn't turn on maybe it's the power supply. You could try to replace it. Or maybe it's the motherboard.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I feel for you. :(

I came across a post on Tumblr about cleaning out Townies's inventories with MasterController... and let me tell you I was surprised to see how much was in there. Let's just say cleaning all this junk out made the game feel better, to say the least.
    tFafUpk.png

How to do this...
    Nraas > Master Controller > Town > Objects > Inventories
    I may have mixed up the order, but it's something like that. :D
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hey everyone. It's been a busy busy week. I feel like I've barely had any forum time...

@Turjan
    Honestly, I feel a bit silly, sitting in my warm apartment with everything around me calm and then reacting in such a shell-shocked manner. It's embarrassing.
    ^Aww, it's okay. It's a very normal reaction. Though I can certainly understand why you would feel that way. {{{{Hugs}}}} Hang in there my friend. <3 I continually pray this conflict will end soon.

@bekkasan Cinderella's Castle looks so enchanting! They did such a fantastic job with it! :star:
    The 7 Dwarves mine is awesome too! I can't wait to send some sims to check these lots out as well. :grin:
    I think I see Shane tapping his toe there. :lol: I actually have a mod that removes the toe tapping from sims waiting on other sims (or when they get intersected by another sim). If you want it, I could share it with you. :blush: I think the lady who created it left the simming community years ago. I won't play my game without it!
    I don't think Gina wants to live in a house with a cemetery on the premises.
    ^I wouldn't either! NO thank you! :grimace:

@Karritz Enjoyed your posts. :)

@MamaSimTee Happy Spring to you too. <3 I'm excited to discover how Spring looks here in Arkansas. :blush:

@texansky Sorry there's been a delay getting my Sam Beckett sim to you. I will as soon as I can. :kissing_heart:
    Your farming challenge has been such a JOY to read! I love it! :mrgreen: So much realism in it too. 👍 Makes it more relatable to the reader. I love how Loni's dad surprised the Doctor with his recovery. :smirk: So that's what the aliens did eh? :star: I'm so glad it wasn't a pregnancy! :flushed:
    Happy Birthday Loni! 🎉
    Your baby reveal was so touching. I had tears in my eyes at the end. I hope everything goes well for them and there is no problem with them returning home.
    ^Aww, thank you so much. <3
    I'm pretty sure they'll make it home alright. ;):blush:

@CravenLestat
    I haven't posted in like forever :#
    ^Yeah you haven't! What the hey up with that!? :angry:

;):p:kissing_heart:<3

I downloaded your Bonjour T-shirt and will add it to my game soon. :) I should have one of my Stardew ladies wear it in a future update. :blush:
    Hey Mailai! <3 I will always love her!

@Brandontaylor Thank you for all the lovely reply comments. <3
    Brandon and Lily are my new favorite couple. :blush:
    Harlan streaking! :joy: Wasn't expecting that, but it was great!!

@Astro I'd love to see any patterns you create. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Jo is a very pretty lady. :blush: I love that hair! And the shirt. :)

@GraceyManor I can understand why Jacob felt to leave so he wouldn't give them any more trouble. His heart was in the right place. At least he left a note. 👍 (I do feel bad for Miri though. :( )
    Yay! He kicked the Stranger dude's butt! :star:
    How did Jacob pass out? From the cold? :confused:
    Guess I can see why Brianna slapped him, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor, sexy guy...
    Ooohhh that was a hot kiss! :mrgreen:<3 But...Brianna pulled back? :( Guess she's having mixed feelings...

@Nikkei_Simmer Sorry your computer died... That really stinks. :pensive: At least you have your Star Wars game right? Is that on a console?

@Cororon
    I haven't been able to enjoy pretty much anything lately (because of the situation which this is the wrong place to discuss). I try to look at things I usually enjoy, but it is like my brain can't even register it. So I feel numb.
    ^I feel ya lady. <3 It's so sad...
    I've found comfort in praying for them. 🙏 It's really all I can do...

Happy Simming everyone. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Turjan I am fine thank you. It didn't make much of a difference to me. For my house to get flooded the water would need to be over the tops of the high rise buildings in the city - 30 stories or so high. I'm on a hill at the edge of the area. There are thousands of volunteers out today cleaning up after the flood and it is hoped the flood won't come back. Lots of people cleaned up the day after the flood and it flooded again the next day. This rain event has been so different the Meterologists haven't been able to understand what's been happening. We're expecting more destructive thunderstorms from tomorrow again. But since they don't understand what's happening there could be a total absence of any storms or we could get floods again or something in between.

@Sprottenham thank you. It's been a bit stressful here with the floods and the events in Ukraine. I was lucky with the floods in that my house is a long way above flood level. I could get caught with runoff but for me it was just the constant rain that was irritating and my yard was too soggy to walk aound in but no actual flooding. A lot of people have lost everything. THey've had flood water over their roof and a lot of those houses were two levels. I saw a photo of a quad bike that had got caught up in powerlines. Water was higher than it's ever been in a lot of places. Some people stayed in their houses becuase they'd never flooded before and got caught out.

@bekkasan I will have to install that world into my game and add some of the fairy tale builds. Currently I'm busy working out where all of my sims are living.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of my little werewolves. I've had them on my mind for years and I finally managed to get them through boarding school for toddlers. They are all trained up in toddler skills now and have each read all 9 skill books and they got to know a few other sims from their home world as well as Oscar and Eric.

I'll post more pictures soon. I have to go out now for a few minutes.

@MamaSimTee thank you. I'm fine. I didn't really get affected by the floods. Just had to put up with days of torrential rain and I wasn't able to go out for my usual walks. I'm hoping to get out again this afternoon for a couple of hours. The lake I walk around has lots of wonderful wild birds in it and someone took a photo during the flood and it was flooded and had expanded over the concrete walk ways around the lake. I'm not sure if it is open or not now, but I'll go to have a look and if I can walk around it I will. Some of the walk ways along the river are closed until they've been inspected for safety.

@texansky thank you. So far there has been one more flood after people thought it was over and started cleaning up. And then had to do it again. At least they had nothing left to be ruined and had already put it all out for collection. But they had mud inside their houses again. There are more storms predicted but they might happen or not.

I've just finished my roll call of the population of Moonlight Falls. That boarding school is now empty and I have Isabel traveling to Isle Of Sims III. I will check up on who is living there now. There are a few sims I moved out of Moonlight Falls and I don't know where I put them. So I've got to go through most of the 13 worlds in the game to see if I can find them all. I might as well make sure I have a full list of the population of each world so I can decide where to send Oscar and Eric and Susanne next. I think Eric and Susanne will have relatives in most, if not all, of the worlds. I could add extra worlds too if I need them.

I'm glad you're enjoying your new laptop and it's allowing you to enjoy your game.

@CravenLestat - nice t-shirts.

@emorrill thank you.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited March 2022
    I am currently checking who lives in Isle of Sims III.

I found two of Eric and Susanne's cousins living there. I suspect I'll find more but they are the first I've come across. Eric has a lot of cousins, often they will share just one grandparent, Patience. Patience had 15 children +1 from an old game. Her children had 4 different fathers, Marty (a sim I made for her), Gobias Koffi (from Sunset Valley), Ted Fields (another of my sims) and Christopher Steel (from Sunset Valley). So most of Eric and Susanne's cousins are half cousins but the first two I found in Isle of Sims III are full cousins. They share two grandparents, Patience and Gobias Koffi.

Their father is Aaron Finnegan from Dragon Valley. He's an elder now. And their mother is Gabbi.

Andy was trained fully in boarding schools. He was one of the first toddlers to go into my boarding school at Sunset Valley. It looks like he went back as a child too but he needs to go again as a teen to complete his training.
    Andy-Finnegan001.jpg

Unfortunately Doris has got to teen without ever learning anything. She has no skills. So I can see she will end up at boarding school fairly soon. She just aged up to teen as I arrived in this world.
    Doris-Finnegan001.jpg

Gabbi is an adult now. And she's managed to get to level 10 in the Magician Career without any assistance from me. I've not had time to play her household for long so she's been mostly left to her own devices. There are a few of Patience's children who have had to mostly rely on Story Progression to have a life.
    Gabbi-Finnegan001.jpg

Aaron Finnegan
    Aaron-Finnegan001.jpg
    @emorrill

Thank you, she was created just to test those
    mods,
    edited March 2022
    I have a few new posts for you. I decided to post most of this one within a spoiler as there are a lot of screenshots.

The Marsden Farming Challenge

Week 3: Sunday

I was up early and fixed the washing machine. Then I went down to water plants and tend the garden. Dad spent most of the day in the rocking chair. Next thing I know, it's dark outside. There's a full moon tonight, so I'll stay home tonight. A new neighbor moved in across the road. I think I'll introduce myself to him tomorrow.

Angel caught a nuthatch (§203), a chipmunk (§111), and a San Francisco garter snake (§93).

Week 3: Monday

I worked on watering the garden, then ate a late lunch. Dad made the salad, so I am cleaning up and putting away the leftovers.
    c4e74b_9cf4258cb56d4135b74f12e4d818ca2f~mv2.jpg

That afternoon, I headed across the street to meet our new neighbor.
    c4e74b_75fd46d99e284da18b4d300efae269ff~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_f03c83dfa4f1488f875b4e518551d2ef~mv2.jpg

I have no idea why I have to introduce myself to him in the bushes. I don't find him at all attractive.
    c4e74b_10e3f3dba53e4fb09d78d243b30adb23~mv2.jpg

texansky: WHAT?! Rank 1 of 10??? But he was put here, especially for you! I'm disappointed. Sorry @CravenLestat unless I can work some magic, we may not have a match.

I discovered he's on the bottom rung of the political career. I'm not sure if he would want to quit his job and work the farm with me. At least he's interested in females. He graduated from LeFromage Art School. He isn't seeing anyone right now. He is three days older than me.

texansky: Christian is going to need a new couch. :lol:
    c4e74b_94977c54f7564b81bbd7863d6cbca92b~mv2.jpg

Loni:
    I was telling Christian how great my Dad is, when I suddenly had a strong urge to go home.
    c4e74b_3eb56778831047ad8954747816d5d098~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_7d0894d85572495baeb435bd9fbfa7b9~mv2.jpg
    texansky: While Loni was across the street, Fred died! I sent her home right away.
    c4e74b_72c851b0df574a5689cb313497e533ea~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_9d3055ebcbdf451bacca018be9986fb6~mv2.jpg

He shrugged at the Grim Reaper, then shook his hand.
    c4e74b_1e4009c861904ff3944220ebc8c6e1e0~mv2.jpg

Loni arrived home right after this. The grim reaper was just fading away when she entered the house and removed her outerwear.
    c4e74b_02707a7bc2d8446a83278370c1fb38c4~mv2.jpg

Where's the urn, and why doesn't she have the mourning bubble over her head?
    c4e74b_60a98ae6daeb453fb57e0dda96914d8c~mv2.jpg
    There it is.
    c4e74b_cab04866bcbf4eebbc6b505b0e78ca95~mv2.jpg

Loni:
    When I arrived home, I discovered that my Dad had died. The Grim Reaper was there to collect him. I can't find his urn! I can't deal with this right now. I'm going to bed.

texansky: She was dreaming of children and gravestones. I imagine she was wishing that he would have been alive when his grandchildren were born.
    c4e74b_97574e64c3b54080823db7609812b2e0~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_da2ce1462375478389313b885ec2d0c8~mv2.jpg

Loni:
    When I woke up later that evening, I found his urn in the laundry room. Maybe he will come back as a ghost if I bury him on the property. I laid him to rest outside in the shade of the maple tree he loved to sit under. He would like that.
    c4e74b_aee14e0e446242aea21e164e37458066~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_007ec36cfc0940d3a520ea570d3e4fb8~mv2.jpg
    I don't know what I am going to do now. I called Benni to tell her the news.
    c4e74b_54fe360c753f4057b44770f228df1234~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_7905cadb9b8642f4a481173b8a9a17e1~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_63a7c8d4ce734b23858b9875223e5961~mv2.jpg

I discovered that Dad hadn't paid the last bills yet, so I mailed them off with a payment of §125. I alone am responsible for the farm now. As long as I am wide awake, I'd better take care of the garden.
    c4e74b_2e3d0bbe8a504692a01f13d9d15a306f~mv2.jpg

I finished weeding and went to bed to take a nap.

texansky: That's what I get for having the aliens cure Fred. The game said, "This is supposed to be a challenge. I'm going to make sure it is a challenge for Loni."

Piggybank: §6271
    Post edited by texansky on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top