Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue with Family Tree

Hi everyone. I haven't really been on the forums in a while but when I was playing my legacy challenge, I looked at the family tree and everything was fine. A couple minutes later I checked again and a whole lot of people were missing because it removed one of the first heir's children. He's nowhere to be found on the tree so I don't know what happened. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it???
heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Unless you use a mod to completely disable culling, the sim was probably culled.

While you can protect living sims from culling by keeping them in your "My Households", they leave the household they were in upon death. The only way to protect them at that point (without mods) is to get their ghost to join one of your households.

Here's more information on culling.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    Thank you for your help : )
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)