Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261
    O.M.G.! I don't know how you found the energy to write all of this since you're sick and have school on top of that, but I am seriously impressed! You had me in tears when Aaron was describing how he feels and Hunter's reassurance filled with love for him. Then he breaks down too out of fear for Aaron himself. I so wish he had went with his first instincts and left right then and there instead of staying one more night. Gah! Poor Aaron, he's been subjected to so much and then has to suffer another bite from a vampire too. :(

*GASP* She's pregnant! Wow and it happened at risky set at only 5%! Incredible! Well now, Cale's first baby won't even be in my game save. hehe I can't wait to see what the little guy(s) or girl(s) looks like now. However, I do feel bad for them since they're only teens. They both have a rocky road ahead of them. I hope their love for each other is strong enough to make it through and come out on the other side still together. 🤞 <3

Yeah, I figured since they were friends in Mt. Komorebi and he met up with him again at the nightclub, it just made sense he'd ask him to join. Legacy said he wouldn't be into Metal or dancing, but it worked out because I really hadn't planned on the guys dancing together again. Only wish I'd asked him sooner since he'll only be depicted at one club meeting now. Yep, they were all having a great time together. I had to laugh at Cale rage quitting, he acted just like Aaron did before. hehe It's gotta be the hot headed trait causing that. So, SO glad Aaron only left to go to Scouts! The look on his face had me worried.

Well now you know how Cale will get to Glimmerbrook. Much less dramatic than I imagined, but I just didn't have the time to set-up anything else. I hope it's not too lame. :D

I have to agree about the Moschino pack! I love it! I use those boots too, but use the long hair and leathers much more. It's got some great build assets too, I use the windows and the sliding door allll the time! The photography is fun too! I'm glad I bought it. :)

I hope you get better soon! Bummer it's hanging on so long, just like my cold. I'm about 80% now, but still have a lingering cough and a bit of congestion still in my head. :/

I'll tell you what I told permanent, whenever you have time for comments is fine, they're not even required, very nice to get, but we all understand you've been sick and very busy with school. Just a simple 'awesome' or 'like' is good enough for me if you don't have the time. It's cool, don't worry or stress about them, okay? *Hugs*

Noooo! Oh man, obviously I mentioned about the vampire bite earlier since I'd read this already, but that vampire looks so scary! That pose with Hunter holding Aaron close is so heartbreaking. :( Morgan to the rescue! YES! I bet Hunter's right, Morgan has been trying to protect them, protect Aaron! That's why Aaron kept seeing him so much, even without Hunter there. So he's a good guy afterall! Oh geez, that pose with Hunter carrying Aaron is heartbreaking too. :( Go, Go, Go Hunter, get him out of there! Wouldn't surprise me if Yoshi did have some magic in him. Perhaps he can be Aaron's familiar in the Magic Realm?

Okay, I have to know, did Aster tell Cale he was going to be a Daddy in those first two screenshots and that was his reaction and then she was being sweet and understanding about it and trying to tell him everything would be alright or something when she caressed his cheek? If you're saving that for another update, it's cool. I'm just curious. :) Good to see the other boys too, except Aldo. Maybe he was at work or something. Yes, bring on Glimmerbrook! I'm so looking forward to reading about everyone's time there. :)

@permanentrose
    Good idea going to the Von Haunt estate for a club meeting. Cale never made it there. Ah well, maybe he can visit it sometime later this year. Hmm, of course it's your choice whether or not to get Skylar and Cale together. Perhaps he could be the catalyst for her to decide whether she's bi or not? Just a thought. :) hehe That bush sure is seeing a lot of action, go Dylan and Kiki! ;) HAHA! Piper checking out Cale's butt. Naughty girl! hehe

Aww, so glad Aaron and Hunter got some alone time together too! They were smart electing to use comfy furniture instead of a bush! ;) Very sweet of you to move Aaron and Hunter into a house together in Forgotten Hollow. It just makes sense. Hopefully Hunter will be able to shed some light on exactly how vampires and Spellcasters came to be in conflict with each other. Robin's right too, not all vampires are bad vampires. :) A very sweet ending to your month. I'm going to miss Windenburg, but I won't lie, I'm extremely excited for Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm. I developed a love for Spellcasters last year as I'm sure you know. I loved them before, but I'd have to say they're my favorite occult now. But vampires are an extremely close second. :)

No worries about comments, whenever you have time is good and like I've said, it doesn't have to be anything long, like the novels I write. hehe Just knowing you've read our updates makes me happy. Even just a simple 'awesome' or 'like' is good enough for me. :)

Gorgeous house you found on the Gallery for Robin and Cale. I saw that one and considered it myself until I saw the one I did get. Very cool it'll be a tiny house residence again for Robin! Love it all and especially seeing all Robin's personal photos on the wall. They make their home seem very personal eh? Absolutely love, love, love the garden shed with Robin's plants and the cauldron, plus the pond outside, beautiful! Love Robin's new wardrobe too. Thank you for including it, I'll update her soon. :) Not sure if I'll change Cale's hair either, but I will update his wardrobe to look more 'magical' and badbutt/powerful. hehe ;)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited February 2022
    February 28th: Moving day

E0iV0oE.png
    My last day in Windenburg dawned bright and beautiful and I felt a slight pull of regret about leaving. I swept the floors and did some cleaning before packing away all the stuff I wanted to bring with me. The last thing I did before closing up and locking the door was put out the fire.
    YRYRnbs.png
    I walked over to the Bjergsen's to return the key and let them know I was leaving. Sofia greeted me at the door and I asked if we could take a picture together to remember each other by.
    UNO9LEn.png
    I snapped a pic and gave her a copy before giving her one last hug.
    abE41JY.png
    I found Clara in the kitchen and thanked her for letting me use their gardener's hut for the winter before handing back the key.
    y9SIGhI.png
    She thanked me for her renewed flexibility and told me I was welcome to use the hut anytime I was in town. With that I said goodbye to the Crumbling Isle and headed inland to have some breakfast at the cafe. The day was too gorgeous to spend inside, so I took a jog around the neighborhood to enjoy the brisk spring air and chirping birds.
    OXspC96.png
    Of course I had to stop at the food stall to enjoy one final lunch there. I arrived at the pool and hosted my last yoga class for four guys I found hanging around and then it was time.
    RTvvi9C.png
    I found Minerva down by the pool and told her I had decided to accept her offer.
    4vDm2VA.png
    She smiled and beckoned me to follow her to a quiet corner. "Did you bring what you need?" she asked, and I nodded. "Alright than", she chuckled, "I'm going to cast a transportation spell for both of us. Please remain still, this takes a lot of energy and concentration".
    gyMZlvA.png
    She waved her hands about and in a flash we both disappeared.
    Napxcmw.png
    I blinked and looked around and found myself outdoors on a cloudy day with an ominous looking house before me. "Welcome to Glimmerbrook!" Minerva crowed. "This will be your new home if you'll have it", she gestured at the dark house.
    G00189H.png
    "It's been in my family for a very long time, but it's been unlived in for a spell", she cackled. "I'll rent it out to you cheap because there's no electricity or running water. There is a well out back, but try not to make eye contact with it, and if you see anything bizarre, keep it to yourself! I'll meet up with you tomorrow and show you around, but for now I'm beat and need to sleep". She flicked her wrist and with a flash she was gone, leaving me alone with this strange house. I took a deep breath and entered the gate and and followed the walk up to the house. The yard was almost completely overgrown with brambles and grass, and as I opened the front door, a wave of musty air hit me.
    WwGfRnY.png
    I pulled out one of my oil lamps and set it down on a dusty fireplace in order to have a look around.
    A0gjJJp.png
    There was a couch and chair covered in dust cloths, and a portrait of a sim over the fireplace. By the fireplace, an arch led into a little green house with some pots for plants and what looked like an old work bench.
    Iz0YFT1.png
    I moved forward and around the stairs and found a little kitchen with a wood burning stove and icebox refrigerator. There was also a large cauldron hiding in the shadows. I went upstairs and found three doors in a narrow hall. The first led to a bedroom with an elaborate fourposter bed, fireplace, and mirror.
    AC8rOVi.png
    I turned around and found a dusty bathroom, and next to it was a room with a table set up for what looked like a seance or fortune telling.
    z285PfT.png
    I shook my head and returned to the bedroom to see if the bed was usable. To my surprise, the sheets were worn but clean, so I took off my shoes and sweater and crawled in to enjoy my first sleep in a bed in what felt like ages.
    fwsseMT.png
    Maybe tomorrow Minerva would finally tell me how I was to become a spellcaster. I'd noticed she was very good at talking a lot and saying very little.

End of month stats
    Skills
    26cAJDN.png
    IZl5kOU.png
    Extra Traits (Some are from mods)
    FzepHwx.png
    February - Day 28: "Cale's Glimmerbrook House WIP!"

MeQTQ2n.png

Notes

Have you ever downloaded a house and thought it was absolutely amazing only to find out it's FULL of stuff made with MOO and T.O.O.L.? I have nothing against either one of those cheats, I use them both. But some people just go WAY overboard with them. That's what happened to me with this house for Cale. I loved it the way it was, but it was chuck full of extra clutter everywhere and with things made of thousands of pieces. The couch was made up of about 50 of those little square stools from Spa Day sized down and positioned, it ended up costing thousands of dollars, just for the couch and the entire cabin was like that. o.O

Anyway, I ended up having to remove almost everything inside and start from scratch with most of it. It's taking a lot longer than expected as a result. Plus, it's a blizzard in Glimmerbrook right now and I couldn't take any exterior shots using the tab mode camera on the lot in live mode. You wouldn't have been able to see anything. This screenshot was taken in manage worlds. I apologize for how far away it is, but landscaping kept disappearing the closer I got to it. I had a mod to use the tab camera in build mode, but took it out and forgot to put it back in. I'll reinstate that mod too to take better screenshots without the white line next time.

I apologize for complaining about all this, I really do love this house, those front windows are what sold me on it. Anyway, the daily post pic will be my only post for today. A house tour and first story mode post will come tomorrow. Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hi all! As I mentioned in my last post, I had a lot of catching up to do cause of family drama. Well, that family drama hit the ceiling fan soon after and it was pretty much chaos. HOWEVER....that drama has since subsided, and I'll be getting back into reading and writing. Now I am even further behind, but that's okay as I already completed February's goals.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @permanentrose
    Feb 27: I love the daily pic, Aaron looks amazing in it haha
    Cale and Skylar would make a very cute couple!
    Hahaha Dylan and Kiki went through the hedge too :joy:
    I think Piper likes what she sees ;)
    Aww look at Aaron and Hunter being all adorable! I love that Hunter was serenading him on the piano <3 Oh also that pose of them on the couch - yes.
    And you did move them in together, yay!

Feb 28: What a gorgeous little house! Nice that it's a tiny home too!
    "Extracurricular activities" :joy:
    Also love that club photo being up in between the beds.
    Robin's new outfits look great!

@Shadami
    Ah I'm sorry to hear you've been hit by sickness too :( Catch up when you can, we'll still be here :)

@RememberJoy
    Feb 27: Glad Sofia and Adam worked things out!

Feb 28: Ahhh someone else doing a haunted house (I assume)! Best of luck to Adam!
    "try not to make eye contact with the well" :joy:

@Karababy52
    Feb 27: Aww Cale looks so happy making his snowpal in that daily pic!
    I do wonder who did rat him out...
    Oof and his landlord is selling the house? Poor Cale! I don't think that segue to Glimmerbrook is lame at all!
    Looking forward to seeing what Cale gets up to in Glimmerbrook (I mean, aside from woohooing with hot spellcaster babes) and what his new wardrobe will be :smiley:

Feb 28: The house is lovely but ugh I hate the overuse of cheats like that! Some houses I've downloaded are borderline completely unusable because of MOO...
    A couch made of stools? What the heck? :joy:

~~~
    Replies: Ah thank you! I had you in tears? Oh dear sorry bout that haha. I mean I'm happy that my writing can actually do that LOL

I have had quite a few babies born from 5% risky woohoo now :joy:
    It'll be a while before we get to see what the baby looks like though because I'm checking out how much I like 21 day pregnancies (so it's a week for each trimester) - I do know the gender and have a name picked out though ;)

That vampire who attacked Aaron is the most evil (like actually evil) character I have ever created, and we haven't seen the last of him...
    Oh and yes, Morgan practically wrote that storyline for me. He was trying to protect his nephew and Aaron. Even though it was just a game quirk in making him show up everywhere, I was glad I could use it as story fuel :)
    Who else would be Aaron's familiar? ;)

Ah no, at that point she hadn't even taken a pregnancy test yet. She has taken one now (and told him), but that scene won't be for a few updates.
    He was feeling sad for some reason in those pictures but she cheered him up.
    But then he went and beat the stuffing out of the toy unicorn... (I never renovated the house for the boys lol)
    TCuWR2z.png

@LegacySims2017
    Glad that the drama has subsided.
    Can't wait to see your storyline for DJ going to Glimmerbrook! :smiley:
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    March 1

WD2fHgb.png
    Just a short little post today, as Cale and Robin get settled. (She had to ask him to be her roommate again upon moving, but he readily agreed again :smile:)

Robin and Pepper both had fun having a splash in the new pond :)
    25obCuo.png

Finding all the collectable spawning spots.
    lIdlSpZ.png

I thought Morgyn was walking ON the water at first LOL. Nope, just through it :)
    dNcrW2J.png

These two officially became best friends.
    i1m0ybf.png

Cale made some pasta primavera for dinner. Very nice that roommates can make things without stoves, as they still don't have one :D
    h30r6KL.png

Robin ended the evening with a bath. I love that mermaids show their tails in the tub haha (and I did a test save a bit ago with a mod that @LegacySims2017 gave me, and I think that she's going to be a stable with both the mermaid and spellcaster occult states, which makes me really happy that she doesn't have to give up being a mermaid)
    hcaFAsR.png

I started comments last night but fell asleep as I was doing them lol. Hopefully I can snag some time later today :) I have enough updates saved to get through this week though I think so I’ll at least be able to stay caught up with posting.
    edited March 2022
    March 1
    o8Oozbx.png
    Hunter stared up at the door with an intricate celestial design marking the glass. This had to be it... He recognised the place from a photo his mother had shown him. The building was extremely old, she'd said, and not much different from when she had lived there with-
    "Seamus!" he yelled as he banged on the door with his free hand. "Please!"
    The elder stepped out of the door, fixing him with a glare. "Your kind is not welcome here."
    "He's dying!"
    "That's not my problem! Get off my property, vampire!"
    RsiFNm1.png
    "Seamus! Is that any way to treat your br-"
    The door slammed shut. It had been a risk coming here... "I'm sorry, Aaron," he murmured. "I failed you-"
    "No, you haven't," came a voice from behind him, and he turned.
    0nS6OZn.png
    is3KeV4.png

"Come with me."
    rj54vsQ.png

"I- what?"
    "You heard me..." He glanced at Aaron, still limp in Hunter's arms. "Your friend's aura is flickering. He needs help fast."
    "Aura?" The man in white had already turned, and Hunter jogged to keep up. "What do you mean, aura? And he's my boyfriend-"
    "I cannot see, but I can See," the man explained, which really explained nothing at all.
    "You- what? You're blind?"
    "What does it look like?"
    "Uhh..."
    The man led Hunter to a brick house behind the place Hunter had just tried. "My father can help," he said, as he climbed up the steps.
    DbC1GEC.png
    The door opened, and Hunter followed him in.

There were two others, sitting in the living room, a man dressed in black sporting slightly wild greying black hair and a beard, and a woman in yellow. Flirting.
    MrylLxJ.png

Hunter laid Aaron on the couch that the man indicated, and sat down. Their mysterious helper approached the bearded man. "Father, these are the men I told you about." What??? Had he foreseen them coming?
    WWoey1R.png
    "Ah, yes, of course," was the reply.

"Would someone tell me what's going on?!"
    The blind man glanced in his direction. "I'm Malachi, and that's my father Audax and my, well, not my step-mother but she practically raised me, so... that's Grace."
    hA5fil9.png
    "I still don't know what's going on," Hunter scowled.
    "He's dying-" Malachi extended a hand towards Aaron on the couch- "and we have provisions to help him, but it will take a while." Oh, crap...
    Audax gazed at him curiously. "You went to Seamus first, yes?"
    "Yeah, well he's family," Hunter said. He winced, knowing what Audax would probably say next.
    "He doesn't see it that way," Audax said.
    "I know... but-"
    "Elle gave up all rights to calling him her son when she disowned him decades ago," Audax supplied. "You may share genetics, but in his mind you will never be his family..." He paused. "He's harboured a hatred against his mother's kind - thus yours - ever since."
    Hunter hung his head. "I couldn't think of anywhere else to go," he said. "Aaron was attacked in Windenburg and I just ran-"
    Audax held up a hand to quiet him. "We know," he said. "It is admirable that you should come here of all places."
    "So you're going to crucify me too?"
    Malachi looked affronted. "No, of course not!"

"The Sages hate me anyway," Audax said with a chuckle. "May as well make them hate me even more by giving a vampire asylum."
    "Why?"
    "Well, at first they were angry that I had a child with an alien-" he indicated Malachi- "then that I brought him back to life." [Just a note on the lore: in this universe, bringing someone back to life is extremely dangerous, much more so than just saying a spell. Malachi's alien blood also tainted the ritual, leaving him blinded. Oh and spellcasters do not like aliens lol. Malachi was not the result of alien abduction and because of this the sages believe his conception was consensual, but it was not]
    "I wasn't blind before I died, you know," Malachi said wistfully.
    "You died?!"
    "Didn't you hear what my father just said?"
    "Yeah but-" Hunter rubbed his forehead. "This is just so much to take in." He looked up sharply. "Sorry if this is a stupid question, Malachi, but... um, do you know Regan Phoenix? It's just that she's the only other I've seen with a skintone like yours-"
    "Of course," Malachi sighed. "She's my cousin."
    WHAT???
    "Why were they angry that you had a kid with an alien?" Hunter asked Audax, his mind reeling.
    "They said it tainted the bloodline," Malachi answered for him. "I lost all my alien abilities after Father brought me back to life. I think that made them happy." He scoffed. "But I still have the purple skin!"
    "It should have made me the most powerful spellcaster in Glimmerbrook," Audax muttered, "but it only made me the most scorned."
    He stood.
    "He's fading fast," Malachi said, holding his hand out over Aaron.
    "Crap!" Hunter snapped. "You said you could help!"
    "I can," Audax said. "I just need Malachi to prepare something for me first." He sighed. "It took a very long time for me to research enough to bring Malachi back."
    Malachi disappeared up the stairs.
    yf69sIN.png
    When he had gone, Audax softly added, "And I still didn't do good enough by him."
    "But he can still see, right? Like he said something about auras?"
    "It's very rudimentary. The markings around his eyes help somewhat, but we're trying to see if there's anything in Selvadorada that might help."
    Audax paused, thoughtfully. "Of course, he didn't have the ability to see the future before he overcharged, and the Watcher knows that that's been very useful."
    He looked back at Hunter.
    "You knew we would come?" A nod. "Would Seamus have had the capabilities to help Aaron?"
    "I daresay he most likely wouldn't, even if he didn't hate vampires," Audax answered.
    "I just don't know why drinking from him affects him this badly," Hunter muttered.
    YjC4fT7.png
    "No ordinary vampire did this," Audax began, and Hunter gasped. "I drank from him once and it only made him slightly sick," he said, "but this vampire makes him go into a coma-"
    Audax nodded grimly. "The fortunate thing is, he appears to be extremely resilient."
    "But then, we had been living in a haunted house..."
    "You can ask Malachi about the potential ramifications of that. He's the paranormal expert here."
    "Because he was once a ghost?"
    Audax chuckled softly. "Indeed."
    "We could have used someone like him at our house," Hunter sighed. "Thank you for trying to help Aaron."
    AOg4JCe.png
    Then another thought came to him. "How'd you get that scar?"
    "That's a story for later," Audax said with finality.

Upstairs, Malachi experimented at the cauldron, preparing a concoction that could help the unconscious boy on the couch.
    8tu7E2z.png

Audax joined him, followed closely by a... dog... [I actually forgot to put Yoshi in the household initially, he was in Hunter and Aaron's new house with a placeholder sim (so they wouldn't lose their household inventory due to moving them between houses for screenshot purposes) and I only just remembered to do it here. But pretend he's been here the whole time LOL]
    565x7Rp.png
    tRf1SVW.png
    "What a lovely animal," Audax murmured.
    "Come on, Father," Malachi said, slightly exasperated. "A boy is dying and you're admiring a dog."
    YOGolQq.png
    "What? He just reminds me I need a new familiar, is all."

In the kitchen, Hunter discussed things with Grace.
    9l4tOzw.png
    "Thank you for letting us stay here," he said, somewhat unsure of what to say.
    "It's no problem at all," she said.

Yoshi came downstairs and Hunter gave him some love.
    JbLKQbB.png
    a2EPFut.png
    He reassured him that they'd have Aaron back soon, as long as he held on. He didn't know where their future in Glimmerbrook would go, but he remained cautiously hopeful...

Extras (well really more like a collection of fun facts):
    I am sorry for all that exposition :joy:

I created both Audax and Malachi. Audax was actually the first spellcaster I ever created when I got Realm of Magic, and I paired him with Grace Anansi because I thought it would be funny since they're both non-committal haha. He's had a few updates since I first created him, but he looked like this initially as YA (Audax in this save is a full adult):
    vNlDDtt.png
    (Excuse the awful graphics, this is from my old laptop)

I aged up Grace to adult so there wouldn't be any age discrepancies between her and Audax. Also: because she and Audax are both non-committal, they aren't actually in an 'official' relationship (which is why Malachi says that she's not really his step-mother, but he considers her one) but they are soulmates and 100% devoted and committed to each other no matter how much they try to say they're afraid of commitment ;)

Malachi's alien father is brother to Regan's father (both of whom aren't actually in this save so they don't have the cousin relationship but for all intents and purposes they are family)

Also yes I know Aaron isn't a spellcaster yet but I felt that this update was getting long enough already haha.

Oh, and Seamus: I didn't create him as Elle's son using her genetics, but canonically he is her oldest living (non-vampire) child and is a spellcaster (she disowned him solely because of that when he came of age). He has two adult children, one of whom is a spellcaster and the other human. His human daughter lives in Windenburg and you can probably guess whose grandfather he is now based on that ;)
    The personality trait of Elle loving her vampire children and disliking the others is lifted from my 100 baby challenge with her as the matriarch - the rules I'm following stipulate that only vampire-born children count for the 100 lol so I dislike any that are born human :joy:

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited March 2022
    March 1st: Becoming a spellcaster

Today's Accomplishments:
    Spellcraft and Sorcery
    - Become a spellcaster
    - Travel to Magic Realm
    - Learn a spell
    - Know three different spells

i0V3hz1.png
    I was awoken around midnight by a large bang. My adrenaline started to pump and I jumped out of bed ready to investigate, when into my room strolled a black cat. Well I guess there was my answer to the noise, apparently this home was currently occupied by at least one cat. "Hey there buddy", I said reaching down to pat it's head, "what mischief have you been getting into?".
    o1dGxjm.png
    The cat jumped up on my bed and just gave me a look as if to say "What are you doing in my house, and do you have any food?".
    my3Kyqi.png
    I laughed and went down to the kitchen to see if I could find anything for my new friend, but as I entered the kitchen I saw a pair of glowing green eyes hovering above me. I lit a lamp, and there before me was another cat placidly observing me from the top of the fridge.
    su98cqN.png
    "Great, there's two of you now, is there?" I laughed, and looked in the fridge, but all I found were some dried mushrooms I'd harvested on my travels. "Mushroom soup it is than", I said, "guess you two are on your own food wise, I doubt you'd like mushrooms much". As I finished my soup, I thought I heard another noise behind me and turned to see what the cats were up to now; but the cats had already left and the painting above the fireplace almost seemed to be glowing green. Strange.
    oj1ZSos.png
    Seeing the greenhouse, I remembered the dried flowers I'd harvested, and went to plant them in the pots I'd noticed earlier. Maybe I can put some of that flower arranging knowledge to good use.
    9gPA0Nx.png
    As I was heading back upstairs, I thought I heard a little girl's giggle coming from the seance room, so I quickly poked my head in. There on the floor, where I'm sure nothing had been sitting the last time I'd been in here, was a rag doll.
    T13cYme.png
    I gave it a nudge with my foot and it exploded in a burst of blue light! OK, something odd was going on here. There was no way I was going to be sleeping anytime soon, so I went out back to set up my water collector so that I could take a shower later.
    VQVOAdA.png
    As I finished up, I remembered Minerva saying something about a well out back, so I scanned the area and saw it surrounded by trees and bushes. I approached carefully, trying to avoid looking at the face carved into it, and quickly gathered some water from it.
    4QRA0Lx.png
    I used the water to wash up, and fitfully fell back to sleep until morning. The morning light made the house feel less ominous, and I went out front to have a better look around. There before me, bobbing around the yard, was a glowing green orb of some kind.
    hjIiInY.png
    I slowly approached it and tried to talk with it. It seemed to emanate an almost playful energy that was fairly contagious, and soon I couldn't help but giggle. I went around back, and set up my bee box and planted some more mushrooms and berries for later. I heard Minerva's voice at the front door calling me, so I brushed off the dirt and went to greet her. "Well," she chuckled, "I see you survived your first night". "No thanks to you," I laughed back, "what's up with this place anyways?"
    Rv9fmzz.png
    She waved off my question, "That's a story for another time. Are you ready to become a spellcaster?" She took off before I could say anything, and I followed her down a path winding itself along the river that ran by my place. As we rounded the last bend, there lay before us was a large stone arch that glimmered and hummed with magic.
    44Q0MBJ.png
    "Wow!", was all I could get out before Minerva stepped through and disappeared. With a deep breath I reached out a hand and followed her. The magic tickled my skin and I felt a little disoriented as I emerged into a strange new world. The sky was filled with colors, and while I could see the moon, I couldn't make out any stars. There was debris floating through the air as if weightless, and I could hear a strange, almost pulsating background noise, as well as smaller chime like noises.
    JyQStji.png
    Before us towered a magnificent building which Minerva quickly led me into. "Wow," I said again looking around, "this place is amazing!"
    QoQunCL.png
    Minerva gestured for me to hurry, "I need to introduce you to one of the sages before we do anything else, there are protection spells to keep out unwanted visitors, and you need to be cleared." We climbed some steps and Minerva introduced me to a sim named Morgyn, who she said was the Sage of Untameable Magic.
    ATDzY6i.png
    "Your new recruit, huh Minerva?" Morgyn asked, studying me closely, "You're right, he does have a strong aura, as well as a hint of something... darker". He squinted at me, but than smiled, "We all have our demons child, I have my own share, we can't change the past but we can help shape the future". He waved his wand over me, "Your cleared. If you want the Right of Ascension you'll have to find and bring me seven motes of energy".
    wqOQPS9.png
    With that he turned and walked away. I looked over at Minerva but she only shrugged, "Better hop to it kid!", and she too took gone. Alright than. I wandered outside, unsure what a mote even looked like, and saw a glowing orb in the middle of the path. Huh. I reached out to it and at once it flew into my hand and vanished.
    ury3m8M.png
    I felt tingles all along my body and I excitedly began to look for another. I quickly found seven motes and returned to find Morgyn waiting for me. "Well done child", he said with a smile, "the magic is already beginning to change you, all you need now is my activation spell to seal it in". I stood still as he twirled his wand and muttered some unrecognizable words. With a gasp, I found myself rising into the air, and in a twirl of energy, I felt myself humming with a new strange energy.
    i0V3hz1.png
    I looked up at Morgyn, a grin on my face, "This feels so weird". He nodded, "It'll take time to get used to, but in the mean time, allow me to give you your first spell". Again he waved his wand and I suddenly knew how to cast a spell that could summon spiders to attack a foe (I have mods). I gave Morgyn a questioning look, but he just shrugged. "It could come in handy, you're a beginner, what do you expect?". Minerva rejoined us and advised I go find the other two Sages, Mischief and Practical, to learn some more spells. She than linked arms with Morgyn and I was once again left to my own devices; I guess spellcasters believe in hands-off learning. Well it shouldn't be too hard to find the others, after all, Morgyn had a large floating glyph above his head, perhaps the other two did as well. I made my way up stairs and wandered through the rooms until I spotted a sad looking man with a green glyph over his head. "Am I in the presence of the Sage of Mischief or Practical magic?" I asked as politely as I could.
    3lDio27.png
    He looked up quizzically, "Practical. You must be new here". "Yes, I was told you may have a spell you can teach me?" He sighed, "Right down to business, huh?", and gave his wand a little wave, "Very practical, I like it". I was shocked as I realized what spell he'd just taught me, "Weather control! Isn't this a more advanced spell?" "Eh, weather's pretty easy actually, ya just have to give it a little nudge to get it started and it does the rest". He waved his wand again, "And just because I like ya..." "Potion for Nausea?" "Yeah, great fun at parties, that one", he chuckled. "Now off with ya, I need some shut eye". I descended the stairs and once again ran into Minerva. "Come, I have something to show you". She led me into a side room that was now set up for yoga.
    fwDNbAC.png
    "I told L about your yoga class, and she helped me turn this room into a studio for your use. Like I said earlier, yoga could be a really handy tool for spellcasters! Well, what do you think?" she asked giving me a nudge. "I'm speechless", I said, staring in amazement, "You set this all up for me?" "L did most of it", she pulled me into the room where a pink haired lady stood with a sage glyph over her head. "Thank you L", I said, "I really appreciate this".
    d6t3pZg.png
    She laughed, "Well this room was sitting pretty much empty anyways, and Minerva can be hard to say no to! I'll bet you're looking to learn a little mischief magic, huh?" She waved her wand in the air before I could respond, "There! Now you're able to grant people soul crushing sadness, always a handy spell! Well, gotta go, nice meeting you kid!" With that she was gone. I shook my head, "Wow, is she always like that?" "Pretty much", Minerva laughed, "You'll be lucky if you get a word in edgewise when talking to her. But forget her, how about you hold a class now and see who shows up". Minerva left to spread the word while I changed into my workout clothes. She was able to rope in three other sims, and we began.
    J7yIynB.png
    After class, Minerva introduced me to her granddaughter Gemma.
    cr8bk0v.png
    She was quite stunning, but she eyed up my clothing and told me she could help me find a new wardrobe to help me fit in better.
    qghQCG3.png
    Ouch, but she was right. My clothes were getting pretty worn by now, and it was probably time for a change. Gemma led me up to a room with extra clothing in it. I tried on several outfits until I found a few I was happy with. "Now you're looking like a spellcaster!" Gemma said, giving me a high-five.
    BlgF76h.png
    "I'll admit, I've never looked better", I said, "I like what you did with my hair, and the studs are nice too". It was starting to get late, but Gemma said there were beds and a kitchen free to use for all, and thinking back to the activity of the night before, decided to stick around.

New Look
    Everyday, Active, Sleep, Cold Weather
    wEHdae8.png

And yes, I had to give most of the Charm's a bit of a make over, especially Gemma, who now actually looks like a teen.

The Magic Realm build by gould11
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 1: "Cale's New Home & Wardrobe!"

76BMa64.png

Notes
    tNFSIzT.png
    I didn't do much else to the outside of Cale's house other than to add a rocking chair and yoga mat to the side porch, and put some fall leaves on top of the outside fireplace. I left the mantel bare for collectibles. I didn't feel it necessary to show all sides of the build since it's Winter and you can't see much anyway. However, here's the front porch fireplace seating area.

bVOoWL0.png
    The other side of the front porch has a cauldron and a bit of decoration.

ugPoVlM.png
    Overhead view of the layout. I'm working on the lighting still in the kitchen/dining and Greenhouse. For some reason despite having lights, it's still so dark and the one corner of the living area is extremely bright. It's obviously night time, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I'll figure it out. :)

1posfme.png
    Entrance - I don't like those Eco Living doors, but I couldn't find a suitable replacement that was tall enough and the same beige color, so all the doors are original to the build.

Mu8mm91.png
    The Greenhouse is across from the entrance. Everything that won't grow in Winter is inside. Cale's orchids, pear, lemon, cherry and mushrooms are outside. The cherry tree and mushrooms won't grow in Winter, but there wasn't room in the greenhouse for them. All Cale really needs is apples to make the potion of Plentiful Needs anyway. He already has 32 perfect apples in his inventory.

q3LxLmO.png
    I figured it was about time Cale hid the photos he's taken of all his conquests. The greenhouse door is locked to everyone but Cale. Why now?

ez4r7kQ.png
    Well, when Cale saw Marley in front of his house before he left Windenburg, he was flirting with her and Kenzie saw him. o.O I didn't notice until I panned around to get a different angle for a screenshot. She frowned at him with a sad face and then broke down and cried in devastation. Cale didn't even notice, he was too busy flirting with Marley. Kenzie just walked away slumped over. I haven't checked, but I'm sure their romance bar took a hit. Unfortunately, It was bound to happen. :/

Anyway, back to the house tour...

61Fs3wK.png
    Next to the greenhouse is a sauna room. Too small to showcase, but the side you can't see fully is a mirror image of the other side.

gFplDeb.png
    Next to the sauna is Cale's bedroom. Not much on the walls but that's on purpose. I wanted to save space for magic collectibles, namely brooms.

ygrUGBC.png
    More bedroom. Shhh, let's not wake Cale. ;)

xwoqZ1M.png
    Computer desk area and dresser.

2UcT4Ie.png
    Across from Cale's bedroom is the bathroom. Again, the hallway walls are pretty bare on purpose.

wcRPEqQ.png
    Right outside his bedroom door is the first part of the living area, a seating nook for reading. I have no idea whatsoever why it's so bright! The artwork came with the house.

KohBnxT.png
    Bathroom door on the left for perspective. Here's the main living area.

RlBSvl1.png
    I love this little lounge area I made for Cale. He can sit and relax to warm up by the fire, or snuggle up with someone and have a drink together. I did not make those candle sticks on the woodstove, they came with the build. They are the only thing I kept other than some artwork, the wood flooring, most windows, some paint and doors.

VhQQIzD.png
    A bit closer look at the main seating area. Again, the artwork came with the build. Love those Moschino dividers.

BnmNd88.png
    More Living area looking from the dining room/kitchen.

uN91Ejl.png
    Dining area. Again, I can't figure out why it's so dark. The artwork came with the build.

8BdgXl6.png
    Finally, the kitchen. Can't see it, but there is a dishwasher in the island. Can you tell I love those leafy curtains? ;)

Yf7dqwe.png
    Cale was hungry so the first thing he did was make some blackened bass in his new kitchen. Obviously this is pre-makeover.

ZlsA0bC.png
    I think he likes the place. It's very early morning, once he harvests the garden and has his makeover, he will travel to the Magic Realm.

EHyqsyL.png
    When Cale went outside to harvest the fruit trees and orchids, I saw these monarch butterflies fluttering about. It's Winter, what are they doing there? Sheesh! :D They're pretty though...

W7nDZ91.png
    Here's Cale post-makeover.

Y834Phm.png
    I didn't change much really, just gave him a bit of eyeliner, a fuller beard and he got his ears pierced for the ROM earrings that I love!

ToJ37rT.png
    Athletic, sleep and hot weather wear stayed pretty much the same except he's wearing the ROM earrings in all outfits now, eyeliner and the ROM bracelet if the outfit allows for bracelets. No bracelet for formal. Had to show the back of his party outfit. Love that vest! And that's it for this update. Tomorrow's update will be his first day in the Magic Realm. I hope Alessandra shows up!

Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night and Welcome to March & Glimmerbrook! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 1st post above! Comments/replies coming up next! :)
    @LegacySim2017
    Glad to hear your family crisis has been resolved. Bummer for whatever happened though. Take your time catching up. :)

@afai1261
    Not sure myself who would've tattled on him. Maybe Jules? Hmm... Glad you don't think it was lame. My creativity in coming up with ideas seems to have slipped a cog lately. :D I have no plans really for ROM, so we shall see how it goes. Eh, didn't really do much for Cale's makeover. Other than the pierced ears, eyeliner and more of a beard. I think that might be the one Aaron has now that I think about it. I hope you don't mind? Once he officially becomes a Spellcaster, his wardrobe will change a bit and perhaps a few other appearance updates.

Thanks, yeah that's the reason I don't like to download much and usually build my own houses when I have the time. This is the absolute worst house I've ever seen with those cheats. I get the feeling the creator either doesn't have the modular furniture, or made the house before they did. Ah well, no harm, no foul. I just deleted almost everything and moved on. I love building/decorating anyway.

Yes, you did! That pose with Hunter holding Aaron on the ground and then carrying him, plus Aaron describing how tired he was, it just got to me. Great writing, you have a gift. :)

Gah! How can you stand waiting that long? hehe I figured you probably already knew what she would have. Cool that you have a name already too. :) Very, very curious, but don't tell me! I love surprises. :)

He LOOKS evil! He IS evil! Gah, he'll be back eh? Oh boy. I hope either Morgan or Hunter kicks his butt again! Morgan showing up everywhere was perfect! Great when the game gives us gifts like that eh? I figured Yoshi would be Aaron's familiar. Yay! Such a sweet dog! Not sure if Cale will even have a familiar.

HAHA! Oh man, I burst out laughing when I saw Cale punching out that unicorn! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing that screenshot! :D

Man, I really need to look into getting poses. I'm guessing you use Andrews Pose Player? Or is there another one? Last time I tried to get that, it wouldn't let me. Said I didn't have permission? Anyway, they certainly add to storytelling!

Oooo, Aaron's story and Hunter's just got even more interesting. Malachi is very beautiful with his purple skin and white hair/eyes. He looks very mysterious And Audax? What a gorgeous ruggedly, handsome Spellcaster. Gah! You have those fingerless gloves too! I've wanted those ever since TS2. Actually had some CC in TS2, but can't find those in my game. Anyway, I like the lore you have for your occult Sims. Interesting that Spellcasters don't like vampires or aliens. Also interesting how bringing back the dead is so dangerous. Love it! <3

That last pic of Yoshi smiling is so cute! Wow! Audax has changed quite a bit since he was a YA, curious to find out how he got his scar and what happened to his eye. Guessing Seamus is Aster's Grandfather? I love how you're weaving your other stories into this challenge. Did you ever finish the 100 Vampire babies challenge? I still haven't finished my BeBe Boomer 100 Baby challenge. Stopped at around 25 or so. Might pick that up again some day. Looks like this month is going to be extremely fun for you, can't wait to see what happens next! :)

@permanentrose
    hehe Love your daily post pic with Cale watching Robin play in the pond. He looks like he's thinking about joining her, or enjoying seeing her happy. :) I can see how you'd think Morgyn was walking on the water. I was shocked the first time one of my Sims ran across that. Had no idea they could. hehe Awww, that's fantastic they are best friends! So sweet! Love they're BFFs! Ooo, maybe Cale's already practicing magic by conjuring up that meal eh? ;) Happy to hear Robin can keep her heritage! If you can pull off being a Mermaid/Spellcaster/Vampire, that'll be epic! Hope it works out! :)

No worries on the comments, whenever you have time is cool. :)
    (Expect this to be pretty long. I don't want to spam with multiple posts in a row. I'm going to post 4 days' worth of comments and then 4 more in another post.)

February 22nd Comments:

@permanentrose
    Yay for D.J. making it. I like the preppy look he has. Can't remember if I put him in that or if you decided to change his wardrobe. Either way, I like it. Was fun seeing the skiing party at the beginning, too.

@afai1261
    I like the daily image that both the spectre and Hunter have the angry face look. :joy:
    Being a serial romantic, does Caitlin even know it's D.J.'s? Dun Dun Dun!

@SoulGal7
    Loved all the dance crew outfits. Koji is an obvious fan of the boom shakers!

@RememberJoy
    Poor Adam on the wall climbing apparatus. At least things after that looked up for him.

@Karababy52
    I love that Cale is always in a good mood when the gang hangs out. This line cracked me up the most from this daily image post: "Of course not, don't be silly, I'm actually a werewolf." :joy:

February 23rd Comments:

@afai1261
    Aaron can be all sick, but Hunter will always make this better. :blush: Those two are so cute together!

@permanentrose
    That daily image of the club is cool. I like it. Great photo for Robin to remember the group with.
    I'm going to have the fatherly thing an extended storyline. We'll get to it in more detail in months ahead. D.J. doesn't suspect a thing yet.

@Karababy52
    Yeah, the oatmeal was cold in the inside, but didn't want to write that in. D.J. does not suspect he is the father. He just thinks it's a little brother of Caitlin's. I plan on making this an extended storyline.

February 24th Comments:

@Karababy52
    (Revisiting February 23 daily image)
    All the dance moves have cracked me up. I did a wedding video of much of those dances. Sync'd dancing is fun to watch with The Sims!
    I enjoyed all those walking by images of the Sims. Fun to get to know your created Sims and game generated.

@permanentrose
    LOL @ Brandi! I have to repeat she looks like a Mean Girls barbie!

@RememberJoy
    (Revisiting February 23 daily image)
    Aww...what a happy new year to Adam and Kaori. :blush:
    Luna doesn't know what she's thinking in your Extras. Adam is a very attractive man. I'm not gay, but I know he's a catch. :wink:

@Shadami
    "See, Velma! Meditation works. Now go visit one of Adam's sessions!" :joy:
    Oh, wow. Happy New Year, Velma...you're going to have a child. :hushed:
    Love all the outdoor screenshots. :smile:

@afai1261
    Was nice to see a Love Day dance day. Cale was cracking me up. Poor Hunter with his latest dance move, though.

February 25th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor Hunter cannot get that one dance move down.

@permanentrose
    I loved this little story piece. Brandi using a love potion. And I cracked even a lot with Pepper just snoozing away during that whole thing. She must have "really" been tired.

@Shadami
    That was neat showing off some of the profile information hidden in the game you don't normally see. D.J. likes guys, huh? That's okay. He can be bi.

@RememberJoy
    Nice you are chugging along at all the aspirations. You're going to have almost all of them done at the end of the year. Some I don't think you'll be able to fully accomplish, but one never knows. Loving the paintings!

@Karababy52
    Okay. Woohoo made Kenzie hungry. Then after eating, she was ready for more woohoo which made her tired! :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    February 26th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor Hunter is not meant to be able to do a backflip, huh?

@permanentrose
    Was fun to see L. in your game interact with Cale since she plays a major role in @Karababy52 's with Cale. :smile:

@RememberJoy
    Adam and Kaori are the perfect couple. I think they'll meet up again.

@Karababy52
    Glad D.J. got to join the boys club at the end. Looks like he had a lot of fun with the group. :smile:

February 27th Comments:

@afai1261
    I like the suspense you're building up before the move to Glimmerbrook. Very fun.

@permanentrose
    Aww...bittersweet of Robin sort of saying goodbye to some friends, mainly Aaron. She will see him again, tho. Just after her adventures in Glimmerbook possibly.

@RememberJoy
    I bet Sofia will make Adam proud taking over, even if that threw a loop at her.

@Karababy52
    Yay. Cale is finally going to school. Magic school! :grin:

February 28th Comments:

@afai1261
    Poor Aaron. He's going to wake up in a whole new world. At least he'll have Hunter there. Going to be fun to watch Aaron become a spellcaster. More power is coming his way!

@permanentrose
    Gotta say the bedroom was my favorite. Green is my favorite color. :grin: Nice place for Robin and Cale, tho. But Brandi will be following not far behind. :joy:

@RememberJoy
    That's a very old looking place. Hope it's not haunted for Adam. :lol:

@Karababy52
    I've actually done that with housing before. I loved the outside of the house, but the inside needed much renovation. So I kept the outside look and reinvented the inside to be my personal taste.

(Decided to do March 1st Comments a post by itself afterall!)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    will get to proper comments later tonight or maybe tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling in a few hours lol but had to reply to @Karababy52 real quick :D
    I have no plans really for ROM, so we shall see how it goes.
    Lol other than how they came to be in Glimmerbrook in the first place I have no story plans for this month either :joy:
    --
    I think that might be the one Aaron has now that I think about it. I hope you don't mind?
    No, of course I don't mind that Cale has it as well! Aaron will get a new beard in April anyway. Cale looks good with it :)
    --
    Thanks, yeah that's the reason I don't like to download much and usually build my own houses when I have the time. This is the absolute worst house I've ever seen with those cheats. I get the feeling the creator either doesn't have the modular furniture, or made the house before they did. Ah well, no harm, no foul. I just deleted almost everything and moved on. I love building/decorating anyway.
    I always download houses because (as I'm sure I've said many times before) I cannot build :joy: Give me an empty room and I just cannot decorate it at all!
    --
    Yes, you did! That pose with Hunter holding Aaron on the ground and then carrying him, plus Aaron describing how tired he was, it just got to me. Great writing, you have a gift. :)
    Thank you again! My (creative) writing has never had such high praise before, this means a lot <3:blush:
    --
    Gah! How can you stand waiting that long? hehe I figured you probably already knew what she would have. Cool that you have a name already too. :) Very, very curious, but don't tell me! I love surprises. :)
    I feel like pregnancy being only 3 days is far too short for how long my seasons are. And this way it means I have more time to plan things and more screenshot opportunities. In another save, I kept pausing a pregnancy for so long my sim ended up being pregnant for pretty much a whole sim year lol I felt sorry for her when I figured that out :D
    Hmm... how do you think Cale would react to finding out she's pregnant? Because I already know how I want her parents to react but I don't know if I want to write dialogue for Cale's reaction for fear of it being out of character. I will be including those scenes in an update sometime as well as Cale getting to meet the baby :) (as another 'meanwhile in...' style addition)
    --
    He LOOKS evil! He IS evil! Gah, he'll be back eh? Oh boy. I hope either Morgan or Hunter kicks his butt again!
    or someone else might be kicking his butt come August ;)
    --
    Man, I really need to look into getting poses. I'm guessing you use Andrews Pose Player? Or is there another one? Last time I tried to get that, it wouldn't let me. Said I didn't have permission? Anyway, they certainly add to storytelling!
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Andrew's is the only one, and that's so weird about not having permission... I don't think I've ever had that and I've downloaded it quite a few times.
    --
    Oooo, Aaron's story and Hunter's just got even more interesting. Malachi is very beautiful with his purple skin and white hair/eyes. He looks very mysterious And Audax? What a gorgeous ruggedly, handsome Spellcaster. Gah! You have those fingerless gloves too! I've wanted those ever since TS2. Actually had some CC in TS2, but can't find those in my game. Anyway, I like the lore you have for your occult Sims. Interesting that Spellcasters don't like vampires or aliens. Also interesting how bringing back the dead is so dangerous. Love it! <3

Yeah well after they get Aaron back up to normal health and turn him into a spellcaster the story is going to get boring HAHA - I'll probably have to resort to what I did for many of my Windenburg posts and just show off the gameplay with no real narrative.
    Thank you for saying that about Malachi by the way! <3
    Oh and thanks about Audax too!
    The gloves are an unlockable from the style influencer career but I have a sim in my library who has everything unlocked (somehow?) and putting that sim in a household will unlock everything for everyone. Aaron also has the gloves unlocked and he has them in his new spellcaster everyday outfit :sweat_smile:
    Oh and really the spellcasters not liking vampires stems from Seamus' issues with his mother, I'd say he was quite influential in the realm in the past and maybe his father was one of the old sages? I've never really thought that far lol. Or maybe they just have a natural animosity towards each other, but then that begs the question of why Elle hooked up with one in the first place :joy: And then why did she hate Seamus being a spellcaster so much? Poop, I found a plothole :D
    I thought it would be a fun concept if bringing sims back to life actually had some consequences - in this universe's canon, Audax is the only sim to ever successfully do it, but he practically went mad trying to find out how (he actually has the erratic trait but it hasn't come out so much) and of course Malachi lost his eyesight but also regained his life at the same time, so... yeah. Lore is fun hehe.
    --
    Wow! Audax has changed quite a bit since he was a YA, curious to find out how he got his scar and what happened to his eye. Guessing Seamus is Aster's Grandfather? I love how you're weaving your other stories into this challenge. Did you ever finish the 100 Vampire babies challenge? I still haven't finished my BeBe Boomer 100 Baby challenge. Stopped at around 25 or so. Might pick that up again some day. Looks like this month is going to be extremely fun for you, can't wait to see what happens next!

I tried my best to make Audax look older than he did when he was a YA (my default skin CC doesn't really allow for differentiation between YA and full adults) and story-wise he's been through a lot of stress in those years.
    Seamus is female Morgan's grandfather (so Elle is her great-grandmother :) ... maybe Morgan needs to embrace her spellcaster and vampire heritage and become an occult... hehehe) Aster's grandfather is on Sixam.
    I have not finished either of my attempts at the 100 baby challenge lol. For Elle's one, I'm currently at 22... and my first attempt (with Morgan as my matriarch who else lol) is sitting at 32.
    I mean it should be fun, my sims have never completed either of the RoM aspirations lol
    edited March 2022
    March 2
    *Okay I feel super knocked out right now for some reason (apparently replying to Karababy52 above really took it out of me lol) so comments will be tomorrow (or the day after... I have assignments and things to actually start work on :tired_face: )
    Dkex2EK.png
    Audax continued to work at the cauldron, with the boys' dog supervising the process as if he knew he was trying to help one of his masters.
    yR1pLPQ.png
    "You would make an excellent familiar," Audax mused as the dog tilted his head quizzically.
    RGmSHiP.png
    A new idea entered his head - a way for Aaron to protect himself and build up some defenses if this were to ever happen again. Of course, it would be risky to give him the rite of ascension without one of the sages present, and if they were to ever find out it had been Audax who had done it, they would have his head. It would be a risk he'd have to take. It certainly couldn't hurt Aaron to have the abilities of a spellcaster at his fingertips. Ask the boy when he's awake, Audax, you're jumping the gun.

NLqagPu.png
    Grace chose then to come upstairs and flirt with him.
    8cXQKHx.png
    "I'm busy," he protested, unable to keep the smile off his face.
    pxqs8Zm.png
    "Yes, but you look extremely sexy doing it," she said with a wink.

She went downstairs to give Malachi a hug in the kitchen.
    rWELUSq.png

"Father tells me you lived in a haunted house?"
    Hunter launched into a dramatic retelling of their final night in the house.
    4LnPzjx.png
    "So you mean to tell me a specter set him on fire AND he got attacked by a vampire?!"
    "Yeah... my man's had it rough..."
    "He certainly has..." Malachi paused, as if considering something, and then said, "I gather that you have no qualms with spellcasters seeing as you sought us out for help... do you believe Aaron would be open to becoming one of us? As opposed to him becoming one of you?"
    "Can we stay here?"
    "There is a cottage nearby, empty for some time now. Fully furnished."
    "It's not haunted, is it?"
    "No."
    "Praise the Watcher!"

Upstairs, Audax finished bottling up a potion. "This should do it," he said quietly, preparing to transportalate downstairs.
    Ggf5RMY.png

yvRLVLw.png
    He had never known such pain and fear when the man - Audax, he'd later find out - pulled him out of the deep, dark hole he'd been stuck down, trying to get out. His bones felt like they had been shattered a million times, his mouth like sawdust, but most of all there was an intense pain in his chest and guts that left him gasping and struggling for oxygen. At least, until he drank the potion. His head felt clearer than it had been in weeks, and he all of a sudden knew that this was where he was meant to be. All the agony of existing in the haunted house melted away...
    yLusmNA.png
    CzrdYQN.png

ABKgaIX.png
    "I thought I was going to lose you..."
    15Z26Ed.png
    "Well, I'm here now, and-" Hunter cut him off with another frenzied kiss and a tearful declaration of love.

It wasn't surprising that Aaron readily agreed to become a spellcaster - the next best thing to being a vampire, he said after being told of the perks and ways he could manage his needs, and the new powers to come his way with some training.
    "If you go to the Magic Realm, do not tell the sages I gave you the rite," Audax warned him - unaware of Audax's history with the sages, Aaron just frowned and said, "Okay?"
    "Then... are you prepared to become a spellcaster?"
    "I just spent 5 minutes talking about how cool it'd be to be one, are you serious?"
    m7CiFKY.png
    dCdPfeh.png
    4He5jx3.png
    th4GwFM.png

(Before I end this update here is Aaron's makeover :smiley: And yes I know this update was lame but I poured all of my lore and storytelling into March 1's update lol)
    WuNDY5Y.png
    QRsims - Hair 17 Sphene - hair
    LumiaLoverSims - Hipscruff beard - facial hair

9iNl1dX.png
    (l-r) 1. Everyday (Top - RoM, Bottoms - Get Famous, Boots - RoM, Gloves - Basegame Unlockable)
    2. Party
    3. Hot Weather (Top - Movie Hangout)
    4. Cold Weather

March 2

QaZBAIz.jpg
    Robin and Cale were both very excited to travel to the Realm of Magic the next morning, where L. had told them to meet her after they got settled in.
    qRi4pGR.jpg

"I can see the portal right up that way!"
    4QzcnEA.jpg
    tc7p9tL.png

"What do we do? Just walk straight through?"
    "That's what L. said..."
    W17Emtw.png

They both were a bit awestruck as they stepped into the beauty of the Realm.
    0HFAM4b.png

I was excited to find one of my teen spellcasters here, as I have plans for her this month. Her name is Posey Evander, and she lives in Glimmerbrook with her grandmother and sister. I downloaded an elder spellcaster from the gallery as a base for her grandmother, and when I used the genetics option to make Posey, she spawned with a vampire skin detail on her cheek that I couldn't remove. I thought it was kind of cool, and came up with a backstory that her parents both died in some kind of an attack/incident involving vampires, and she got that scar as a result.
    rzQtz84.png?1

Anyway, she got to chatting with Cale and Robin, and they told her they were looking for L.
    ChZvn57.png

She told them she'd show them around, while keeping an eye for L., so they took a tour of HQ with her.
    3JkuCHa.jpg

I see the way you're looking at her, Cale. And Posey definitely looks interested too ;) (And, spoiler alert, Robin finds her very attractive too :wink:)
    Liho05N.jpg

Finally, they found L. (I actually had to have them leave and come back since she wasn't spawning)
    Nm1DKjy.jpg

"So, are you two ready to be spellcasters?"
    9DLsuCQ.jpg

Thought I'd end here for now since I have quite a few screenshots left from this play session.

Thank you all for being understanding about my lack of comments. I’ll get around to them eventually. Also I’ve played quite a bit ahead so your sims will get makeovers to match your games eventually but they won’t show up for a while :)
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Feb 7
    Another uneventful day. She got a raise at work. After work and school Kiyoshi and Savannah just hanged out at the house for the rest of the evening.szunwpc.png

Table of Contents

Short updates trying to catch up!! Haven't been in Sims mood for quite sometime, plus its a pain to sit in one spot because my injured shin starts hurting when I do.. Sounds weird I know,
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Feb 8
    Ns7PHvn.pngSavannah had a bad day at school today. She found a notebook in the bathroom at school, she decide to do the correct thing and return it to the owner. Apparently that person was one of her rivalry and blamed savannah for stealing and got Savannah in trouble. Savannah came home mad and upset because of what happened. Kiyoshi swung by to cheer up for the evening.

Table of Contents
    March 2nd: Practice makes perfect

Today's Accomplishments:
    Cast a spell on another sim

LutbzHS.png
    I woke up in the Magic Realm, half expecting it to have all been a dream. I got dressed and headed downstairs and found Gemma practicing her potion making at a cauldron. I asked if I could join her and she showed me some of the tricks she knew.
    kW4WmPE.png
    I thanked her and left to start a yoga class. I got about four students, but even here, one of them was one of those clones I seem to find everywhere I go!
    IscTPIi.png
    After class, I challenged Gemma to another duel for knowledge, and this time I won!
    019PeLa.png
    She gave me a spell that will allow me to attacked other sims with bats, which again, seems like a very niche spell. She told me that if I wished to learn more spells, I could search the bookshelves for tomes other spellcasters had left behind. I decided to give it a shot, and after a bit of searching, discovered the recipe for the emotional stability potion.
    h9t2dv8.png
    I sat down and studied it until I understood how to make the potion, but I was starting to get board from just sitting still so I decided to finally try and cast me first spell.
    ufS3WoY.png
    I noticed one of the 'clones' talking to Morgyn, so I recalled the spell Morgyn had given me yesterday, and cast a spider attack against him.
    5gl2DRv.png
    It was funny seeing him running around panicking, but another spellcaster who'd seen me do it, came over and admonished me. "We're not suppose to cast spells on other sims while in headquarters!" she scolded, "Don't do it again!". I was slightly taken aback, as no one had told me about this rule earlier, but I was feeling a little playful. "Sounds like a challenge", I said, raising an eyebrow, "would you care to duel?" She laughed and got in a ready stance, "You're going down kid!" I was able to get in a few hits on her, but she was obviously more experienced than me, and she ended up taking me down.
    LD3Hy4A.png
    I congratulated her, but couldn't help but feel a little angry, so I went upstairs to a gym area and boxed until I felt better.
    Meb5x6Z.png
    x0yQfds.png
    Downstairs again, I found Morgyn and asked him if he had any more spells he could teach me. "My aren't we tenacious!", he laughed, "Very well, you have made good progress so far, and are now Neophyte, so I will give you another".
    S7V6Wvt.png
    I almost rolled my eyes after he waved his wand, another bug attack spell, this time with fireflies; this guy really likes his bugs. I thanked him, and went to find L. She ended up giving me a bladder-curse spell after telling me all the latest gossip for about a half-an-hour, I don't know if that was a fair trade.
    tEuV6D3.png
    Last I approached the Practical Sage, who I learned was named Simeon, and he gave me a bladder-charm spell, which I used immediately as my own bladder was quite full by now.
    OtVtaZV.png
    So far I think I like Practical Magic best.
    edited March 2022
    March - Day 2: "This moment is the portal to your future, use it wisely..."

JXGaVYJ.png

Notes
    o7umxRP.png
    Updated Cale's wardrobe again since I was able to unlock the fingerless gloves by downloading a Sim from the Gallery that had unlocked everything in CAS. I was a little disappointed they don't come in a black color. What looks like black is actually dark blue. I decided to give Cale the brown gloves instead and changed up his Winter, Athletic and Party outfits to match them.

G7SCJXM.png
    Cale had no idea how to find the portal somewhere in Glimmerbrook. He had forgotten to ask L. before he'd moved here. He gave her a quick call and she gave him directions. Turns out it was actually quite close by. There was a path behind his house that led to a creek which he could cross easily at a low spot. He should see a house ahead where the Sage of Untamed magic, Morgyn Ember, lived with his wife and twin teens. On the side of that property was a lighted path that led to the portal.

lkshhvz.png
    u29OE5B.png
    (Wow! What a cool looking house!)

74P7Nhh.png
    f6M2pft.png
    Cale ran down the path and when he turned a corner, there it was, the Portal to the Magic Realm. He could hear it's power as it made a beautiful ethereal sound that seemed to get louder as if it were calling to him.

pB5zAAC.png
    It was majestic and looked like an ancient relic from the past. A kaleidoscope of colors swirled and undulated in the arched portal opening. He could see through it to the other side and wondered how the magic worked.

BRq5E8w.png
    Would he be found worthy? Or would it not allow him entrance and he'd end up standing on the other side of the platform it sat upon?

Q1V9Amh.png
    Cale stood transfixed, mesmerized by the hum of the portal in chorus with the water pounding on the rocks and falling down a cliff on the other side.

o4uKrBJ.png
    He thought about what this moment meant, how his life would change if the Portal found him worthy. Would L. find him worthy as well, would the other Sages? He certainly hoped so.

rXBIsF5.png
    Cale thought about Alessandra and hoped that she would be there today. Did she work for L. every day? He didn't know. Well, he wouldn't find out anything if he didn't try to go through the portal.

fXiS7UO.png
    The Portal hummed louder, vibrating the ground beneath his feet as he approached the ancient magic gateway.

UnO1qTm.png
    What should he do now? Talk to it? Ask permission? Or...maybe he should just try to go through and see what happened? He didn't know...

lznuOAO.png
    He got his answer when streams of light and sparkles of magic reached out and enveloped him, to pull and urge him forward into the portal. Apparently he'd been found worthy.

KlrRrdN.png
    A feeling of determination, confidence and power filled every fiber of his being as he walked forward. He felt energized as his vision filled with the colors and the music of magic filled his heart and soul. His body tingled from the vibrations as the music became louder.

11349xn.png
    "Yes, take me there, take me to where I belong! Take me to my destiny!"

CruJRqD.png
    4L64cpo.png
    0fVBqx8.png
    So mote it be...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 2nd post above! I apologize for it, but once again I took too long putting this post together and don't have time to do comments tonight. I'll post them first thing in the morning. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited March 2022
    March 3
    not in the mood or right headspace to write story today, I think uni is getting to me already. So just have some pictures of Aaron exploring the Magic Realm (that I replaced with one from the gallery, and then replaced again the next day because it was far too much. The version I'm using currently is by Lilsimsie :) ) and doing some things with his new abilities. Comments maybe later
    WeM8Hte.png
    And of course this is one of the first things he does when he gets to his new home lol
    TeJ2c0g.png

After doing this though ;)
    JSZtyWH.png

The house I downloaded had a cauldron already so he could get started on the Purveyor of Potions aspiration right away
    FkltN8z.png

Making Yoshi his familiar :)
    YyClE2f.png
    7r1UdYV.png

Giving Hunter some fishing tips. I think that whenever Hunter goes fishing now he's not going to let Aaron out of his sight based on what happened the last time he went fishing...
    x28uMJK.png

Yoshi was sitting like this and I thought he looked particularly proud of his poop :joy::joy:
    UUE5NEX.png

Arriving at the Magic Realm... about to pass out. Good thing you're with spellcasters ;)
    ktbXRQX.png
    I've given Simeon and Morgyn makeovers (Morgyn's is very minor, I just changed their hair colour and gave them black nails) but haven't dared to do L yet haha she scares me :D

Here's what the Realm looked like for this update (not Lilsimsie's version) - I thought it was totally beautiful and an awesome build but it was way too overwhelming when I had Aaron actually try to do stuff in it and very difficult to find anything at all. It was functional but my brain didn't like it haha
    PfYVmAV.png

Also in the Realm today was Keisha - Aaron met her back in Mount Komorebi :smiley: (and didn't know she was a spellcaster HAHA) And now I can officially say that she's one of Elle's great-granddaughters and thus is related to Hunter. His half-brother Seamus is her grandfather. She's also Morgan Fyres' cousin.
    sPYX4zp.png
    PXryoRw.png

This is Timothy Blackwood, another of my boys.
    xsIzO4c.png

And here is my makeover of Darrel Charm. I tried so hard to make him look at least presentable but his whole family is freaking tragic and I didn't want to change his facial features :D
    nYkcXfa.png

"I owe my life to your husband, I didn't thank him enough before we left."
    "Oh, he's not my husband..."
    "Oh, uh, partner?"
    "No, we're both afraid of commitment."
    "Sure..."
    LVQCmIV.png
    GUAParL.png

Might as well post pictures of their house here while I'm at it: the front pic is really bad but I can't be bothered going in game to take another haha
    fbAPkj7.png
    1EjTvmf.png
    Pretty small, but it's got everything they need! Once again I forgot to take note of the creator, whoops

@permanentrose
    Mar 1: Robin looks so happy splashing in the pond! And so does Pepper hehe.
    I forget that collecting frogs is even a thing in TS4 LOL
    I'll probably be the same with having no time for comments in a few weeks... ah the joys of higher education... You're all good :)

Mar 2: Great pics of Robin and Cale on the trail to find the portal :)
    Weird about being unable to remove Posey's vampire skin detail but love that you integrated that into her backstory!
    I don't blame Robin (or Cale) for being attracted to Posey haha.
    Looking forward to seeing what Robin and Cale get up to when they become spellcasters!

@RememberJoy
    Mar 1: Kitty! Another kitty! TS4 cats are so cute, love Adam's new friends.
    The Guidry portrait glows??? :o Cool!
    Ahaha it IS haunted! I reiterate what I said before: good luck Adam! But I'm sure he can handle it ;)
    That's a very cool renovation of the Magic Realm!
    Ooh I wonder what that 'something darker' Morgyn is referring to could be...
    Poor sad Simeon haha.
    Oh I love that they set up a yoga room in the Realm for Adam!
    Clone alert!
    Love Adam's new look!

Mar 2: Awesome pic of Adam in the daily shot!
    I love the recurring clones haha
    LOL of course he cast the spider spell :joy:
    Aw poor Adam losing that duel. Practice makes perfect, you'll beat her eventually ;)

@Karababy52
    Mar 1: Cale's house looks awesome! I love how open plan it is!
    No, Kenzie :cry: Ouch, poor girl. But yes hiding the conquest wall is a very good idea
    I never use the sauna enough in my game... I just remembered that it's a woohoo location so Cale has somewhere else where he can wow the ladies ;):joy:
    Love that picture above Cale's bed!
    This whole house is just set out so beautifully.
    Like I said in my reply yesterday, I don't mind at all that Cale has the beard I gave to Aaron, he looks wonderful with it! :)
    I did go and update my save's Cale to have those outfits, but then I noticed you changed some of them again for the next update :D Also, which eyeliner is it? I think the eyeliner I gave him was too thick haha

Mar 2: Yay good to see you got the fingerless gloves finally! :smiley:
    Wait that swatch isn't black? It's dark enough for me hahaha
    I do like Cale's new outfits anyway! His athletic pants are Batuu and shoes are Incheon? Just wondering since I don't have those packs so I'll have to swap out those assets.
    Love seeing Cale race down the path to the portal.
    I like this concept of being worthy enough to even enter the portal in the first place. Go, go through the portal, Cale!

@Carebear92
    Hah, I get that about not being in the mood for sims sometimes. Sorry about your shin!
    But take your time in catching up!
    Poor Savannah! I'm glad she has Kiyoshi.

@LegacySims2017
    Thank you for all the comments! I can't even imagine how long it took to catch up haha. Kudos!
    March 3

6Exak8I.jpg
    L. took out her wand, explaining that they'd need to complete the task of collecting seven motes each before she could give them the Rite of Ascension. Robin decided to go first.
    u8Dh7az.jpg

"Whoa..."
    lxS9sLN.jpg

"Your turn Cale!" He looks kind of unsure haha. (I had to add Cale to my household at this point, since even though I could have him ask L. about magic use MCCC command, there would be no way for me to collect his motes without controlling him)
    hrzWROh.jpg

"Oh wow..."
    Ov5XJd8.jpg

The two departed on their mission.
    030D9dF.jpg

They came back successful, and L. performed the rites.
    nWL0C6M.jpg

Robin went first again.
    7cTzyfa.jpg

(And honestly I got better screenshots of Cale haha)
    yqPbdTt.jpg
    SCi4H2Z.jpg

"Oh, there's someone I want you two to meet. This is Simeon - if I'm ever unavailable, he can help you out as well."
    0zlwBD0.jpg

(Yet again, even though Simeon and L. aren't quite the same as in @Karababy52's game, I love the idea of them being together so I worked a bit of magic for them :wink:)
    U474uxZ.jpg
    Q8GU0EB.jpg

Simeon definitely needs some body hair, I will add that next time I'm in game :D
    aD6yopl.jpg

While Simeon and L. were having a good time, Morgyn came up and began talking to Robin, so she has met all three sages now :)
    8Mt8ago.png

She shopped for a few items in Casters Alley and then she and Cale headed back home.
    Mnoo9pI.jpg
    @LegacySims2017
    He's with friends, he can relax and have fun, no reasons to feel tense or angry, I love that. :) hehe Glad you like that line, thanks! hehe

Oh boy is he in for a shock when he finds out the baby is actually his son. o.O I love all the group dances our Sims can do, so fun to watch, yes! It was a fun experiment and nice to see some of my created and born-in-game Sims walking by.

hehe Yeah, Cale has a lot of stamina being so young I guess. The Dude could go all night. If only it were like that in real life. ;) Honestly though, there's been a glitch for a long, long time when Sims invite another to spend the night. For some reason they immediately get exhausted and want to sleep if you don't keep them busy. Cale, uh, keeps them busy. :D

I'm glad DJ was able to join the club too. He did have a lot of fun with the guys. We might see them all together again at some point. I meant to disband the club, but haven't yet. I might keep it. We'll see.

Yup, the only school he's willing to actually attend. Step-Dad can't find him there because there is no public enrollment to research.

I've ended up doing that with 99% of the lots I download from the Gallery. Very rarely do I leave them completely untouched from the original. In fact I think there's only one lot I've downloaded and didn't touch, a treehouse restaurant by WrathofCath.

@afai1261
    Glad I'm not the only one pretty much winging this challenge. hehe Thanks, it's a perfect transition beard for teens, I love it! Happy you don't mind Cale is using it too. Aww, that's the beauty of the Gallery for those who don't like to build or decorate. I love to do both, but with this challenge I don't always have the luxury of building from scratch so the Gallery is a Godsend for at least a base to start with and tweak to my preferences/style/needs. :)

You're welcome, it says a lot for your talent to pull such emotions from your readers. I really do believe you have a gift for creative writing. It's such a pleasure to read! I can think of only a handful of SimLit writers able to write as well as you do. <3

Ah, makes sense when you explain it that way with the long seasons. I just don't enjoy the baby stage so try to get it over as quickly as possible. Plus, with the majority of my pregnant Sims, their needs go down SO fast! It's realistic, but annoying. :D

Well, Cale's reaction depends on how you are playing his personality. Is he a player in your game or is he totally and thoroughly in love with Aster? Is he committed to her? Or just infatuated, puppy love in other words. You've shown he has a wandering eye for the ladies, but that's natural in my mind for teens.

However, I met my husband when I was 16 and he 18. Everyone tried to tell me to not stick with one guy, look around, keep your options open, you're too young to know what you want is what they told me. I ignored them, I knew what my heart was telling me, telling us. We fell in love at first sight. It DOES happen! We confessed our love for each other after only three days together. We dated for four years, lived together a year and half, and then married. We've been together 44 years and married for 38 years this coming September. He's the love of my life, my soulmate and my best friend. <3

What's my point? I guess his reaction depends on how much he cares for her. Are they in love? If so, then he'll be thrilled and want to marry her as soon as possible. If they aren't? I think he'd still not freak out, would totally be a 'Dad' to his child and supportive of Aster. OR Although he'd freak out and not want to commit because of his player personality, I think he'd still ultimately want to be a part of the baby's life and would remain 'Friends with benefits' with Aster. It's all up to you how you play him. Whatever you do will be fine with me, he's your Sim now in your game.

Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn't say what I 'hope' will happen. I hope they stay together and end up eventually getting married and be a loving, committed, loyal couple. I love Aster! Perhaps it will be a rocky road getting there, because he is a player. But once he matures and realizes it's Aster and always has been, they'll have a 'happily ever after' story. :) I apologize how this doesn't really give you a definitive answer, but as I said, it's really your decision what you do in the end. I'm confident you'll make the best decision for him in how YOU see him, see them. :)

Sorry for writing a novel about your question, can you tell I love Cale? I think it shows. :)

Oh yes, of course! Aaron could be the one to kick his evil butt into the stratosphere! hehe

Hmm, okay, perhaps I'll try again to get Andrews Pose Player. I had SO many pose boxes in TS2 and loved them! Poses add so much to story telling, I really should get that. I've been limping along using in game mechanics however I can, but for some things I want to show, it just doesn't have the right pose to convey the emotion or drama I want.

Eh, I doubt very much your story for Aaron could ever be boring! Perish the thought! You're welcome, they're both gorgeous and so mysterious! Yep, I have them now! Yay! \o/ Very, very cool about Seamus. He reminds me so much of Essa's Grandfather who was a very powerful Sage too in his day. I won't get into a lengthy explanation for the lore behind my spellcasters and vampires being similar to your lore. If you've read Essa's story from last year, you probably already know. If not, let me know and I'll try to give a nutshell synopsis for my Spellcaster/Vampire lore. :) Thanks so much for explaining a bit about Elle, Seamus, Audax and Malachi's twists and turns in their relationships. I love lore too! However, though I use the in-game lore sometimes, I have more fun making up my own. :)

You did a great job making him look older than his original creation! Mods/CC are a wonderful thing for that eh? I have a skin that I used for Essa and Josh last year when they were adults/elders too. I can't stand how the game makes them look at those ages, especially elders. Ohhh, okay, sorry I get mixed up sometimes when Simmers have a lot of 'side' characters in their stories, hard to keep them all straight sometimes. I'm trying though! Makes sense now that you've explained it. Thanks!

You've tried it twice? Wow, kudos to you! Hopefully one day we'll both finish that challenge. It's a toughie though for me at least being a hopeful romantic. I'm finding it hard as it is to make Cale a player. I want him committed to someone so bad, but that's not in the cards for him until later in life. I think he may just have met 'the one' already though. :) Probably because Essa and Josh were together right from the beginning and I'm missing that kind of gameplay has something to do with it. It's fun playing Cale as a player though, don't get me wrong! He's so different to play than my normal way. It's a good challenge for me mostly playing just him. If I let him have full autonomy, probably be even more challenging with his hot-headed and mean traits, but... can't do it. I just can't... o.O

Oh Wow! Audax looks so hot in your daily pic! Can you tell I have a thing for older, ruggedly handsome Sims? Surely it's not showing. My age doesn't have thing one to do with it, nope! ;) Aww, Yoshi looks so cute looking quizzically sideways. I agree with Grace! Don't blame her for flirting with him. hehe

Love those sequence of screenshots beginning with Audax transportalating to Aaron and ending with a joyful, loving kiss between Aaron and Hunter. Welcome back Aaron! The description of how he felt lost in a deep hole of pain? Loved it! Incidentally, I love Audax's tattoos!

Extremely cool how Audax is the one to give Aaron the Rites of Ascension. I thought about having Alessandra give Cale the rites, but in the end, I knew it had to be L. He looks fabulous with his makeover, I LOVE that sweater, obviously since Cale chose the same one. I've used it for many, many of my male Sims. I forgot you'd given him a new hairstyle, I've updated everything else in his wardrobe though (including gloves). I have his hair in-game now and will give it to him when I play later tonight. :)

I'm using lilsimsie's HQ too, I love it! The one you downloaded but didn't keep looks amazing too however. Wow! I think it would mess with my head though too, it looks so majestic. I bet it's full of clutter as well. I like clutter, but not TOO much. Of course he whips out the soccer ball. hehe Yay, it's official, Yoshi's his familiar. Excellent! HAHA! The poop pic! Obviously all my Sages have had makeovers. Interesting fact, my L. Faba is actually the original L. I just gave her a major makeover. I don't like the Maxis made L., she looks so weird! I think it's the hair maybe, I don't like that hair.

So fascinating how all your Sims are intertwined and related somehow. It's the same with Essa's family though. She has both vampire and spellcaster relatives, of course. Keisha is so pretty! Ooo, well hello there Timothy! Of course he's gorgeous too, all your Sims are so well made! Oh boy, I gave all the Charms makeovers too, but more so than you did, especially Darrel. However, not TOO much, you can still tell it's him. At least to me anyway.
    VOc88Mj.png

hehe Love the convo Aaron had with Grace! OH! And I love their house! I almost picked that one for Cale too. Good choice! :)

Thanks about Cale's remodeled house. I love an open floor plan. Very rarely enclose the kitchen/living/dining areas from each other. HAHA! Yeah, I forget about it a lot too, but this house came with one, it was actually where the bathroom is located. So I kept it for the exact reason you mentioned, another woo hoo spot. hehe

The pic above Cale's bed came with the house, it was larger though. I love it too! I think it's perhaps the falls in Yosemite or Yellowstone National Park here in the states. Sorry about the additional update to Cale's wardrobe. You can just keep his previous athletic outfit, that's cool, or find substitutions, it's all good. Here's a pic showing the eyeliner I used for Cale. You'll have to uncheck masculine to see it since it's in the feminine category. It's customized too for the same reason you mentioned, I lowered the opacity.
    VGONF5t.png

Thanks, being worthy is just part of my spellcaster lore I somewhat developed last year with Essa. Glad you like it. :)

I apologize for the novel of a reply with this, please, please don't feel you have to reply in-kind. I just tend to run with my thoughts and put it all down when commenting, I can't help it! :D

@permanentrose
    Beautiful daily pic of the three on the bridge! Also beautiful shots of the two of them making their way to the Portal and going through. Can't say as I blame both of them for finding Posey attractive. Weird how you can't remove that scar, but kudos for running with it and using it to enhance her story. Cale looks so good in your game, all your Sims do!

Fantastic shots of the two receiving the Rites of Ascension! I love how their eyes glow blue when given the Mote Sight. Gah! Thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting to make L. and Simeon a real couple in my game. I'll have to remember to do that when I play later tonight. Glad you were able to get your Simeon (who is gorgeous BTW) and L. a couple too! Steamy! hehe But yes, Simeon definitely needs some body hair! ;) I'm working on Cale becoming friends with all three as well. He just needs Morgyn and he's all set! Love Caster's Alley! I'll have to restrain myself from having Cale buy everything once he travels there. hehe He has enough funds to do that, but should still be a bit frugal. Great update!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top