March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2022
    February 25

8OEmhdU.jpg
    While Robin was at school, Cale was at home enjoying a book. (He actually doesn't seem to attend school as Robin's roommate, so it fits in with @Karababy52's that he doesn't attend school in my game either haha)
    bQ72WXT.jpg

Guys, you really have to start locking your door :D Brandi had obtained a love potion from the dark web, in the form of a bow and arrow, desperate to have Cale's love back. (I actually had this update played before SoulGal even had her love potion idea posted, so it really is just a coincidence that our crazy girls both went this route lol)
    mGXDsy1.jpg

"Brandi, what are you doing here? And what is THAT?"
    Cimm2Rd.jpg

"Don't you worry your little head over that, Caley-Waley, everything will soon fall into place..."
    7UwjgP3.jpg

"What do you-" he suddenly cut himself off. "Brandi, I've been so dumb to push you away...I can't believe I've been so blind. I love you so much."
    efJXHbx.jpg

"I knew you just needed a little prompting to see things my way, baby..."
    py4zgrQ.jpg
    gf8SIQe.jpg
    1vIbRN5.jpg

Meanwhile, Robin returned home from school.

"CALE? WHAT THE FUDGE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"
    B51YJAR.jpg

It took some coaxing, but she finally got them both out of bed and demanded that Brandi speak to her outside. She knew something wasn't right with Cale, and she wasn't about to let Brandi take advantage of him.

"What is your problem?" Brandi spat at her. "Clearly we were having a private moment together."
    k1TbsyC.png

Robin was fuming. "What did you do to him? I know Cale has a weakness for ladies, but he's so done with you...clearly you've manipulated him in some way. And besides, I'm dating him now, remember?" Robin added remembering the lie they had concocted.
    dEXx9WV.png

"Honey, I know that's a lie. I've been stalking you on social media ever since I found out you exist, and you clearly aren't even into guys..." Gotta love Pepper just napping right next to the chaos.
    jemIbub.png

"Well, even if I'm not with him, it doesn't give you any right to force yourself on him," Robin retaliated. "Just leave him alone!" Without thinking, she raised her hands to push Brandi away, emphasizing her point.
    R12Oah1.png

Well things escalated quickly then...
    8fZJYaF.png
    kvUDQXB.png
    GA5bprc.png
    HuR45jG.png

"Leave," Robin hissed, as Brandi stumbled away from her.
    OfrR7EJ.png

She found Cale inside. "What the heck happened there, dude?"
    p6W7QXt.jpg

"Brandi's just so hot," Cale informed her, stars still in his eyes. "As are you..."
    5vP4pMV.jpg

"Cale, no, stop..."
    Ie619RG.jpg
    RibcJ0N.jpg

"Sorry, something's messing with my head," he muttered, breaking through the spell for a moment. "She poisoned me with something..."
    ejcAnYx.jpg

He slept it off after that, finding Robin in the living room several hours later. "Robin, I am SO sorry about before. Brandi gave me something that made me crazy. I promise that wasn't me..."
    SfLXSoh.jpg

"I know," Robin assured him. "But we have to figure something out. This can't keep happening..."

"Yeah," Cale agreed. "I do know someone that I think can help though..."

I should have time to catch up on comments later! I have a lot of family visiting so things have been a bit busy, but I think I'll have some time this afternoon :) I'm finally starting to feel better too.
    @Shadami are you using MCCC to get sim info and if so, how do you do it? Curious to see if Robin matches those stats in my game haha. I thought she was right handed in my game but I’m actually not sure. Also she did get in a fight prior to me uploading her - it was when she was a kid :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2022
    No it's this other mod. "Show Sim info" or something like that. I was searching mods to show hidden traits. It's pretty old but the last update still works.
    And I thought I remembered reading that in one of your backstory links! ^^
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 25th: Contemplating the magic of art and the art of magic

Today's Accomplishments:
    Earn Arts & Crafts badge
    Painter Extraordinaire
    - Create 3 paintings while inspired
    - Paint for 5 hours
    - Level 4 painting
    - Sell 3 paintings

yx9phKh.png
    Today I wanted to tackle my art Arts & Crafts badge, so I pulled out an easel I'd bought earlier. I started small and managed to create a decent llama.
    lfPlFev.png
    I put that painting away to be sold later and pulled out another canvas. This time I was going big and wanted to try to capture the moon setting over my cabin.
    8mmgn77.png
    I was pretty proud of my creation, and decided to keep this one. I went for a medium realism painting next, but apparently my animals need a bit of work.
    6kNdKdk.png
    My strength obviously lies in painting what I see, so I tried to capture the early morning light on the snow covered trees before me.
    vr8V2OR.png
    Success! I was keeping this one too. I had time for one more painting before the next ferry arrived, so I whipped out a small abstract, and honestly even I couldn't tell you what I painted. Add it to the sell pile.
    07ndRA3.png
    In town, I grabbed breakfast from the cafe and walked over to the small park to enjoy it. It may now be officially spring here, but the weather is still pretty brisk. After a quick swing, I saw a public easel nearby, and still feeling pretty inspired by my previous work, gave it another go. I went for a medium pop art this time, but added it to the sell pile.
    CBhzFt0.png
    At the pool, I had a some time to lead a yoga class for some of the swimmers, and an interesting looking elder who I haven't seen around before joined in. After the class, I introduced myself to her and asked if she was visiting or new to town. She introduced herself as Minerva and explained she was just visiting for a few days.
    Ssh0qEK.png
    She complemented me on my wellness skill and lamented that there was no such classes in her small town. "My hometown of Glimmerbrook is tiny enough to fit on a postage stamp, but it has it's own secrets", she laughed. "You'd probably fit in well there, you have a strong and healthy aura".
    ojcCikC.png
    Her eyes grew contemplative, "Child, do you have family in this area"? I shook my head no, "My relationship with my family is complicated. I graduated early and left on what I guess you could call a spiritual journey to better understand myself. The only real attachment I have is my girlfriend living in Mt. Komorebi and our daughter". As I was saying all this, I wondered why I was being so open with her on subjects I rarely shared with others, it just kind of flowed right out of me. She was nodding and I could tell was trying to calculate something.
    nKPizvf.png
    "I come from a place where magic is real", she finally spoke and I could tell she was trying to gauge my reaction. My reaction of course was a mix of shock and excitement. "Spellcasters", I gasped, "You're a spellcaster"! I've heard of them in passing but was unsure how true the stories were".
    2i6jxfu.png
    "With good reason", Minerva said sternly, "We are a private people and don't like strangers poking about". "So why are you telling me this than"? "I think you could make for an amazing spellcaster", she said, "You have already proven to me you have the discipline for our studies, and as I've said, your aura is strong". She sighed, "And to be perfectly honest we need new blood in our ranks. Will you at least consider my offer"? My head was spinning and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by this flood of information so I mumbled out, "So you're a real spellcaster... you're not pulling my leg are you, because this is amazing".
    YmD4X7n.png
    With a flick of her hand, Minerva created a flash of light and a freshly prepared salad appeared on the floor.
    xa9oZBY.png
    PQUQH2L.png
    "You deserve a bit of proof", she laughed as I stood staring wide eyed. "I'll be leaving in four days. If you decide to join me, please meet me here Friday night with whatever belongings you wish to bring with you. I hope to see you soon Adam". And with a flash she was gone.
    GdYlkIl.png
    Wow, this was a lot to take in. I called up our club for a meeting, but stuck with a meditation circle as I needed to calm myself in order to make this decision wisely.
    ezobYys.png
    My first instinct was to jump at such a chance, but what of Kaori and Carol? Did I tell them I was off to become a spellcaster? Would she believe me? I was going to have to discuss this with her tomorrow. In the meantime, I ended our meeting and wandered towards the night club, but my heart just wasn't into dancing tonight. Instead I found another easel, and tried to capture the scene of falling snow around a streetlamp.
    VagQhDv.png
    As I finished, I felt more emotionally mindful and sent Kaori a text asking her to meet me tomorrow as I had an important decision to discuss with her.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    February - Day 25: "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you..."

JoUErzs.png

Notes
    vi3zR5t.png
    The next day Cale took his guitar out to the front porch to play and I saw one more teen I've been hoping I'd see. This is Samuel Masters, the younger brother of Seth. He is the same age as Seth and Josee's son, Evan, who is his nephew. Samuel was born later in life to Damon and Molly and he still lives with them. Of all the offspring of the Masters, Samuel is the only one that got his Grandfather's pointy ears. Needless to say, he's special.

s8SQ2Yf.png
    Cale put his guitar away and introduced himself to Samuel. They took some time getting to know each other and decided to do some cloudgazing together.

RYLhgFw.png
    "Cale! Oh my Gawd! You're alive! I thought I'd never see you again!"
    "Kenzie! You're here!"

IZPbrdu.png
    "What are you doing in Windenberg?"
    "Visiting family, what about you? We all thought you'd died in the fire. But you didn't! I can't believe it!"
    Samuel was feeling a bit abandoned and thought Cale was being a bit rude.

u9EpHjb.png
    But then he caught part of their conversation and he understood. Apparently they'd been a couple and hadn't seen each other in a long time. Samuel wasn't about to get in the middle of a lovers reunion.

mFk02d5.png
    Samuel just calmly walked away as Cale and Kenzie kissed, totally oblivious to anything or anyone but each other. Cale would feel bad about it later, but right now, he only had eyes for her. Cale picked up Kenzie who wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued to eagerly kiss as he carried her inside the house.

lWm70y4.png
    BbH0Dln.png
    Quite awhile later the two teens had a bite to eat. They had worked up quite an appetite after their joyous reunion in bed. Cale had forgotten Kenzie was a glutton. No worries, everyone has their quirks. It just made her all the more endearing to him.

uwLJEkE.png
    The couple decided to watch a movie together after taking care of their dishes. However, Kenzie wasn't watching the movie, she was watching Cale.
    "I can feel you staring at me gorgeous. Don't like the movie?"

wrRWh4m.png
    "The movie's okay, but I'd rather watch you."
    "You're undressing me with your eyes, aren't you?"
    "Mmm, always..."

qbnnSBy.png
    "hehe I knew there was a reason I like you so much, you're just as bad as me. Can't get enough, right?"
    "Never, I'll always want you Cale, I missed you so much."

hwUOwj2.png
    "I missed you too. I hope you understand why I couldn't call or contact you. It wasn't because I didn't want to. I was lost for a long time and because of the fire I didn't want anyone to know where I was, even when I was found."
    "It's okay, you don't have to explain anything to me. I get it. I'm just happy I found you again."

Hmysn4X.png
    "So am I, and Kenzie?"
    "Yeah?"

YxAE1b1.png
    "I really don't want to watch a movie either. I'd rather watch you too, preferably naked." Cale whispered.

ECFNXqN.png
    rK0DZMr.png
    *Yaaawwwwnnn!*
    (Uh, did I bore her Watcher?)
    No Cale, she's just tired, you probably wore her out.
    (Oh, hehe Okay. Had me worried there for a minute.)

KwouogZ.png
    Cale asked Kenzie if she'd like to spend the night with him. She agreed and crawled into bed where he joined her. She was asleep within seconds, but It took him awhile longer. Cale couldn't stop looking at Kenzie and marveling that she was there. But his weary body ultimately won out and Cale drifted off to sleep too.

SQt37Kh.png
    In the morning, Cale was not going to miss the opportunity to join Kenzie in the shower for another romp before she had to leave.

dH2JsxK.png
    "I wish you didn't have to go. Can't you stay a little longer? You just got here." *sigh*
    "Oh Cale, I wish I could stay too, but my family is waiting for me. I'll come back again, I promise."
    "I'd come visit you, but well..."
    "I know, you can't, it's okay. I hope they find the person who tried to burn you up soon."
    "Yeah, me too."
    (Will you ever tell her what happened and who it was?)
    (Maybe, someday. The less she knows, the better.)

WxqrrJw.png
    Kenzie went out on the back patio to wait for Cale to dress and come say Goodbye one more time before she left.
    "I'll miss you handsome, more than you'll ever know."

0VeZTcw.png
    "Do you have any idea how much I care about you? You're...special Kenzie and I...I...can't wait to see you again.
    "I can't wait to see you again either handsome."

mon6bGU.png
    "Bye Babe, I'll miss you, don't forget about me, think about me like I'll be thinking about you. Come back to me..."
    "Always...Goodbye Cale."

I'll try to get started on comments/replies, but honestly, I used all my energy just to get this post together. I hope it makes sense. Mostly just a bit of romantic fluff. But oh well. I've been struggling with a horrible headache all day. I think my sinuses are still clogged. Lovely... Anyway, if I don't get them posted tonight, I'll be back in the morning. I hope y'all understand. Have a great day/night tomorrow! <3
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    February 26
    Pl82wxVr_o.jpg
    Presenting... the last club gathering (not that any of them knew it...)
    One of their number was missing. That much was obvious as Aaron watched all (well, most) of his club members make their way to the pool at the Bluffs, ready to make the most of the warm weather and blue sky.
    "Adonis," he asked quietly. "Do you know where Galatea is?"
    Adonis sighed. "She said she wasn't feeling well and some stuff came up with her boyfriend," he murmured, turning to look at the water. "I didn't want to pry and I think if it's something to do with him, then maybe she needs some space and I don't want to annoy her-"
    "You're fine, Adonis," Aaron said reassuringly. "She'll probably come to the next gathering." But even as the words left his mouth, he wasn't sure if they were true...
    He himself sighed then. Maybe their time in Windenburg really was coming to an end. He still hadn't worked up the courage to talk to Hunter about their whole living situation and how the house being haunted was getting to him - it seemed that Hunter's choice of future profession was suggestive of him actually loving getting to communicate with specters and destroy eerie hands and creepy dolls every night. He didn't want to upset him with thoughts of leaving the idyllic place, not when they had spent a long time establishing themselves here. And, of course, what would Adonis and Melissa think? That they were bored of Windenburg, bored of them, didn't want to be friends anymore?

No. No time for thoughts like that at what was meant to be a happy club gathering, a great hangout with friends. Friends that he might soon lose... No! Stop it! He settled for dancing by the bonfire while Robin showed off for Melissa.
    2O9o9p2.png

Aster approached Cale and kissed him on the neck.
    nzyt1AD.png
    ncTKSpW.png
    pi146ZY.png
    (I added Aster to Aaron and Hunter's household temporarily and she rolled this whim... Didn't fulfill it of course, but the option is there ;) )

Aaron tried not to look as Aster led Cale over to one of the many bushes scattered about the place. He and Hunter had done the exact same thing at the Von Haunt Estate on Love Day.
    DapiQAy.png
    Ur9ogqb.png
    3sWD9D9.png

They sneaked out of the bush looking very pleased with themselves.
    raEKVyt.png
    (I feel the need to inform you that I increased my risky woohoo percentage to 5% :naughty: )
    We'll check back in with Aster later ;););)

The club members made their way over to the shack.
    And Cale apparently didn't learn his lesson...
    UPvMoCP.png
    jjwdQ7d.png
    (This freaking boy, I swear LOL)

But that night, at the Narwhal Arms, he only had eyes for the girl in blue with eyes like the stars.
    q4OcsgG.png
    RZWvW1r.png

Hunter once again failed at landing a backflip.
    TLsudbZ.png
    odlmH0b.png

Hunter and Aaron returned home from the discotheque. They had elected to not hold a club gathering this time, but had danced together on the dance floor.
    htonbQ9.png
    gXE2o7n.png
    vJRUmkU.png

Hunter stepped outside for a moment, looking for eerie hands, tendrils and the like... when he was interrupted by someone who looked a lot like his mother, but was also definitely Vlad's...
    2QYslCA.png
    "You're Alvaro Straud, right?" he asked, and the other vampire nodded in confirmation.
    "Hunter Mulligan," Alvaro said.
    What on earth was his much older half-brother, son of Vladislaus Straud and Elle DeVampiro, doing here?
    vdqffmq.png
    "My father wishes to inform you that if you are to continue courting Aaron Winterson, you need to turn him," Alvaro stated.
    "Your father can take his wishes and shove them where the sun doesn't shine," Hunter snapped. "He's not the boss of me."
    "The sun never shines on my father, he'd burn to a crisp," Alvaro said.
    "It's a figure of speech, I just didn't want to say... Oh, you know what?! Our mother supports my decision to not turn him," Hunter said, scowling. "And I don't want to do anything that entails drinking from him at all, it could actually kill him."
    FX4iYbe.png
    "It's not your decision to make!"
    "I'll make whatever decisions I feel are best! You're just my half-brother and I hardly know you!"
    Alvaro scoffed and turned away, apparently not wanting a fight with the younger vampire, and walked away with a, "My father will hear about this."
    (That's very Malfoy of you, Alvaro ;) )
    "Fight me then! Coward!"
    Alvaro turned into a bat and flew away, presumably to Forgotten Hollow, to report back to Vlad.
    (Alvaro is another of Vlad and Elle's triplets from MaggieMarley's Vlad 100 baby challenge. He showed up randomly on the lot and this idea was born, taking some inspiration from LegacySims2017's storyline involving Hunter being pressured to turn Aaron :)
    Alvaro is also Galatea's half-brother but since she's not a vampire he doesn't really care about her lol)

Hunter grimaced. How did Vlad know that he was with Aaron? And how did Alvaro know where to find them? Would his mother have given away his location to his half-siblings? But why? It was true that he barely knew any of the many children his mother had before she met his father. They had been fully fledged vampires, already all young adults and old by the time he'd been born. And he'd already seen one of Alvaro's siblings, Helena, here before.
    Was there even a new place they could go? He racked his brain, trying to think of somewhere, anywhere that Aaron could be safe...

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited February 2022
    @permanentrose
    Feb 25: Oh, so THAT'S what Brandi was planning... Ugh...
    In the daily pic it even looks like poor Cale's scarred eye is twitching!
    Yuck Brandi is freaking psycho! How dare she call him Caley-Waley again :joy:
    This makes me uncomfortable lol
    And Robin gets into another fight, oh wow. Pepper just sleeping peacefully like there isn't a catfight ( ;) ) going on right beside her :joy:
    Oh Cale, hitting on Robin now is not a good idea!

I'm glad you're starting to feel better :smiley:<3

@Shadami
    Feb 17: ShowSimInfo is one of my favourite mods! Next to MCCC of course ;)
    I love just snooping on my sims and seeing what hidden traits they have haha.
    Goofy refers to foot position/stance on the snowboard (if it's the same as in skateboarding - if you skate goofy, you skate with your left foot in back - regular stance is left foot in front) And in game you can actually click on the slope (I think) and change which stance they use :)
    The HiSkill trait for fishing must be automatically applied after reaching a certain level of the fishing skill (does Robin have level 10?) and it might have something to do with the option to 'angle for big catch' that becomes available after level 10. I'm not 100% sure though haha
    I'm glad Aaron is giving her some advice (well he's basically her best friend at this point, it'd be weird if he wasn't haha)
    Aww and she gave him a key!
    Omg what he's left handed? I can't believe I never discovered that :D
    So cool to discover all this stuff about the contestants (even though I can snoop on them in my own game LOL)

@RememberJoy
    Feb 25: That is some excellent progress on the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration for Adam!
    Hahaha those animals though :joy:
    Oh, cool to have him meet Minerva at a yoga class! Love that she's letting him know about the secret world of spellcasters because he has a good aura and discipline!
    Looking forward to seeing what Kaori has to say about the future changes and next chapter in Adam's life!

@Karababy52
    Feb 25: Cool seeing Cale make yet another friend in Samuel! He's cute too, of course ;)
    Love the long Moschino hair <3
    Aww, hello Kenzie!! Of course Cale was very eager when he saw her!
    Lol I forgot Kenzie was a glutton too! I'm glad Cale doesn't mind!
    Oh yeah Aaron and Hunter watched a movie together and Hunter was watching Aaron the entire time :joy: It's cute though hehe
    Kenzie and Cale are so adorable snuggling on the couch like that! I'm not tearing up at all at the cuteness, nope not at all!
    Not surprised they go for the closet too after woohoo in the bed LOL
    And the shower in the morning, how steamy ;)
    Romantic fluff is always welcomed haha
    Oh no, hope your headache's gone away by now (or by the time you read this)! *Hugs* <3
    February 26

JgMs7yV.png
    Well, Robin had another unlucky night with a visitor lol.
    J2CKVlN.jpg

"It happened again, didn't it?" Cale asked her the next morning as she tended her garden, noticing the twin fang marks on her neck. "Maybe my friend can help with that too...I've arranged for us to meet with her later, if you're free."
    4pk9sJW.jpg

They traveled to a place Robin had never been before - Glimmerbrook - and met Cale's friend at charming little bar called Elixirs & Brews.
    1RX9HX8.jpg

"Cale, sweetie, so good to see you again."
    E3S2YpF.jpg

"You too, L.," he said, pulling away. "And this is my friend, Robin." Robin was in awe of the gorgeous woman in front of her. She had never met an actual spellcaster before...
    e68nRzH.jpg

(Robin, you naughty girl, she is much too old for you :D)
    ZeqlOfH.png

They sat down, and Cale and Robin explained the predicament they were in. L. said that she could easily find Cale a place to stay in Glimmerbrook and put protections on his house so that that Brandi wouldn't be able to find him.
    xpQEBzJ.jpg

"I notice you've had a visitor in the night as well," L. said, raising an eyebrow as her eyes fell on Robin's wounded neck.

"We wanted to speak to you about that as well," Cale said. "It happens at least once a week. Is there anything we can do? We lock our door at night, but they always find a way in."

"We do have powerful protections here," L. informed them. "And vampires aren't welcome here...we have a long history of disagreements with them, so this indeed would be one of the safest places for Robin as well. I can't help but to notice that you seem to have magic running through your veins, my dear," L. turned to look at Robin.

"I'm a mermaid," she said modestly.

"Ah, yes, that makes sense. With one kind of magic, usually other kinds come easily. If you do choose to come live here, I can help train you in the art of spellcasting. Cale appears to have some spellcaster blood in him as well, so I would love the opportunity to train the both of you if you do decide to come here. Besides, if that minx of a girl decides to keep harassing you two, I can show you a few tricks that should having her avoiding any run ins with you in the future," she added with a sly chuckle.

They bid L. farewell, and told her that they'd let her know of their final decision soon. Robin's head was reeling. This was one world her mother hadn't spoken about on her travels, and she found herself eager to explore it...

---
    Sorry for the lack of photos to go with that chunk of text haha, these guys were not cooperating when it came to screenshots today. Anyway, a few things. First, since Cale knows L. in @Karababy52's game, I figured he could have a connection with her in my game too, despite the fact that she's not quite the same in my game. Also, I kind of have a plan brewing with a spellcaster/vampire feud, but it is a very vague plan right now :D

The reason Jules didn't do Glimmerbrook last year is because I didn't own this pack until very recently, so I'm very excited to explore it with Robin!

Finally, here is the reno of the bar I placed in my game, since I often am bad at remembering to credit the original creators lol.
    UMgUmaJ.png

Sorry I haven't gotten around to comments yet. Things have just been a bit hectic around here and I've only managed to reply to a few things on my phone here and there, but I am hoping to catch up on comments today! Loving all your posts, even though I haven't commented yet!
    @afai1261
    Gah, poor Hunter! I think he either needs to give up trying to do backflips or do them more. It's interesting how Aaron has never failed in my game, but Hunter almost always does. I was holding my breath when they danced with Adam hoping he'd make it. Aaron sure does have some smooth moves. He looks great doing those dance moves. <3

Totally understand how he'd be exhausted and just done with it all pertaining to their haunted house. I'm glad they'll be leaving soon for hopefully a more peaceful atmosphere. They both deserve it! On a sidenote, I need to change Hunter's wardrobe to match that one with the blue shirt and those boots (Moschino?), he looks incredible! I don't think your solution to get them to Glimmerbrook is lame at all by the way, it makes sense!

Glad you liked the parade of Sims marching by Cale's house. Agreed about Odin, I think he's one of the handsomest born-in-game Sims I've ever had. I knew you at least would probably catch the title is lyrics from one of Adam's songs. hehe It just seemed to fit the update. :)

Last club meeting, kind of bittersweet eh? Cale will have at least one more meeting with his club, perhaps two if I have time. Bummer Galatea couldn't make it and that she has a boyfriend. Poor Adonis, he sounds so sad telling Aaron that fact. Aaron sounds so melancholy thinking about leaving Windenburg and I don't blame him for worrying about Hunter still doing the paranormal stuff. Glad he put that all aside for the moment to just have fun with his friends.

Loving all the sweet bush woohoo screenshots, these two are so cute together! OH! You increased it eh? Oh boy...or maybe girl? Or maybe both? Gah! hehe Never thought I'd be cheering/hoping for a teen pregnancy in my life. I'm torn, I am so curious what their children would look like, but worried it would wreck their young lives at the same time. But hey, this is just a game so it'll work out. Jumping the gun here since it might not happen anyway. hehe Cale! *sigh* I guess he'll always have a wandering eye eh? The boy never learns. Teen boys and raging hormones, can't separate the two even if you wanted to. hehe

So sweet he gave only Aster attention at the club, as he should! Aaron and Hunter look so hot dancing together! Love Hunter all in black like that. Wow, another half brother shows up. I think I remember him, maybe not. How dare he think Hunter will do what Alvaro demands from Vlad. What made him think he would? Sheesh! Hunter is right to try to think of a place where he and Aaron will be safe, especially Aaron. I wouldn't put it past Alvaro to try and turn Aaron. o.O Great segue to Glimmerbrook!

Yes, yet another born-in-game Sim that I think turned out very handsome! I got lucky with the genetics last year. The long Moschino hair is my absolute favorite for guys! I'd put it on every single guy if I could get away with it. hehe

Kenzie freaked out when she saw Cale laying there so I had to run with it. It was something simple and easy to do despite my head screaming at me the entire time. Aww, that's so sweet about Hunter staring at Aaron too. I love all the cute romantic stuff they can do on the couch, snuggling, tickling, etc. The 'make-out' leaves quite a bit to be desired though, but oh well. They made up for the lack of anything steamy on the couch. hehe Headache is gone, yes, thank God! Still battling this cold, but it's much better today. I hope you're feeling better as well!

@permanentrose
    Oh man, I LOVE your daily post pic with Cale looking utterly in love with someone, so cute! <3 Very cool Cale doesn't go to school in your save either, it just makes sense that he wouldn't. *Gasp* Oh no, Brandi! I figured she'd be up to no good soon and try something like this on Cale. 'Caley Waley.' HAHA! Whoa, those intimate screenshots are on fire! o.O I still totally LOVE those stockings Brandi is wearing. So glad Robin came to his rescue. Gah! Fight! Go Robin, kick her butt! Love the screenshot where Robin has Brandi in a headlock, she looks so fierce! Glad she won! Whew!

Aww Cale, still under the spell flirting with Robin. Glad he took some time to sleep it off and came to his senses later. I love their friendship so much! <3 Makes me smile seeing them working things out together. :) I thought perhaps he'd just be a short series bit player for you, but he's become a big part of Robin's life. It's almost like the friendship Damon and Molly had, living together as friends. Sure, they ended up together, this is different, but it still makes me happy they're still together. :)

Love that Elixers and Brews Reno you downloaded, it's gorgeous! I did a reno of that bar too, but nothing like that, just a simple fix of things here and there. Oh No, Miss H.E.Double Toothpicks! Go away! Good idea using Cale's friendship with L. in your story too, I like all these cross assets from stories some challengers are doing. :) Your L. is so pretty! Can certainly understand why Robin would think so too, even if she is too old for her. :D

Fantastic idea with L. offering to protect them both in Glimmerbrook. So cool you'll have Cale become a Spellcaster too along with Robin. Can't wait to see how your storyline with the Spellcaster/Vampire feud goes. Will Robin give up being a Mermaid? Or will you be using a mod to make her a hybrid? Maybe Sims can be Mermaids and Spellcasters though, I've never tried. Regardless, next month will be so much fun for all of us. I can't wait! I just need to think of a reason Cale will leave Windenburg. I have an idea, but don't have all of it figured out yet. I better hurry huh? hehe
    edited February 2022
    @Karababy52
    Lovely club gathering with your "full" club. That was a great idea to have Adam join them for a meeting and to get the aspiration done! Ooh, Gina is a super cute sim! Love her hair color and her short hair - she's such a unique beauty! Seeing Cale order a drink made me realize I should see what Robin's favorite in game drink is!

Aw, hi Robin! So fun to see so many walk bys too! I enjoy seeing who walks by Robin's lot, even though I very rarely take screenshots anymore. Morrigan's twin, Odin, is a great mix of his parents! How does it work, with having sages have kids? I'm paranoid to do anything with mine since I don't want them to lose their status as sages. One time I even summoned L to the Realm using the pose player teleporter when I was testing stuff out, and she didn't spawn with her little symbol over her head and then I panicked and got scared to do anything with her that wasn't natural lol. I would have preferred for her to come meet Robin and Cale in Windenburg today for my update, but I was afraid to summon her haha, so I was hoping she'd show up in Glimmerbrook if I visited there and indeed she did, which worked out well for me. I just want all my sages to stay sages :)

I love little those details like those pointy ears and who inherits them. Even just seeing which hair and eye color all of Jules' kids inherited was really cool. Robin will definitely have kids one day (through some kind of lesbian sims magic lol) and I'll be curious to see what traits show up in her kids :) And as I've said before, that was one of my favorite parts of attempting the 100 baby challenge, seeing all the genetics, so that will be so fun to see in your game. Wouldn't be surprised if my risky woohoo settings give Cale a few kids in my game too, so seeing his genetics there will be fun as well! Nice to see Kenzie, and glad those two had a good time ;) Wow, lots of fun! Three times ;)

Oh yes, Brandi is completely insane lol. I don't plan to include her way too much in my story, but she's been a good catalyst to get things in motion for next month. Brandi and her sisters were all just actually made in CAS, so I guess they technically aren't triplets, if I'm being honest. Just siblings that I decided would be triplets, since they are all teens and were created at the same time. Not sure what would have happened if I actually had Brittany birth them in game and then age them up, but when I played with genetics in CAS, two of them had dark hair and one had blonde, so I just kept them that way.

I am very attached to Cale as Robin's roommate lol. They'll be staying together in Glimmerbrook too at this point. I'm sure eventually they'll part ways, but for now, he's entwined himself with her story very naturally and I really do enjoy just having him there but not being responsible for his needs or actions. Glad you like that I'm using L. in a similar way in my story, I hoped you wouldn't mind. Cale has a lot of good connections with spellcasters in your game already, so I'm sure something will fall into place for his move over the next few days :) Also I've done a test save with my hybrid stabilizer mod, and it seems to be working just fine. I'll have to humanize Robin for her to become a spellcaster through the rite of ascension (only way to add it while she's currently a mermaid is through cheats) but since mermaids don't gain any power or perks, temporarily removing it then cheating it back won't really change anything, I'll just have to edit her mermaid form again. I'm also pretty sure that I can have her be a triple hybrid with this mod when she's a vampire too, but that's something I'm not quite ready to explore yet haha.

@afai1261
    Lol, naughty Melissa, flirting with the older ladies, but if you saw my post from today, you'll see that Robin is having the same problem :D Love Lily Feng in the background of that one screenshot, she looks like she's disapproving :D Aw, Robin and Melissa having their first woohoo in the closet. So spicy and cute haha. Ooh, that closet is getting some good use in your update ;) I will say I'm glad I'm playing Robin in a lesbian relationship, since last year her mom was bisexual and definitely into guys a bit more I'd say, so literally every woohoo meant I had to have her take a pregnancy test, since I refuse to change my settings since risky woohoo makes the game so much more interesting haha. I am surprised Cale hasn't impregnated anyone in my game yet, at least as far as I can tell lol.

The Ancient Ruins is a very disappointing lot, which is sad since I feel like the concept is very cool. But you're right, there's really nothing to do there except have a bonfire and woohoo in that bush lol. Coming up with reasons to move each month can be a chore, so honestly there's no judgement about your reasons lol. Sometimes it works seamlessly, other times it's a stretch, but in the end, they get where they need to be. Leaving that Haunted House is honestly a great reason lol. Impressive you've made it this whole month with that house too!

Did Adonis just randomly not show? Always weird when that happens. I've had a few club members just decide that they're not gonna show up even when starting a proper gathering. Haha, love when vampires do that neck kiss, it seems extra sexy when they do it ;) Me thinks that Cale might end up as a vampire eventually though ;) Cale really does look at all the ladies in your game too lol. To be fair, I notice him doing the same thing in my game when I actually see him on a public lot haha. Cool idea to have Vlad pressuring Hunter to turn Aaron! I feel like that's gonna be a plot point for a while for you, and perhaps moving worlds might even be a way for them to hide from Vlad if Hunter is feeling too pressured and doesn't want to rush.

That's too crazy that you almost used that pose too! It's a great pose, but the facial expressions are very distinct and I think you need the right group of sims for it to work, and my crew fit it pretty well. And thanks about that onesie! User @mcrudd made it for me! She's great at making the cutest onesie CC if you ever want to change things up in your game from the default!

Also I totally felt uncomfortable by that whole Brandi sequence too...she basically assaulted poor Cale. They are ready to be done with her for sure....

@LegacySims2017 Good luck with catching up! Don't feel too stressed about comments in the meantime, I know it can be a lot to keep up with everything daily!

@Shadami I actually figured out how to view all of Robin's traits with MCCC, and she is indeed technically left handed, though she writes in her journal and does her homework with her right hand, and I'm pretty sure she eats with her right hand too, so that's kind of a bummer....

@afai1261
    I had absolutely no idea cause I have no snowboarding experience xD that's so cool!

He really is her best friend. :) I made it official too with the interaction but missed it. XD so didn't get a picture.

@permanentrose
    Oh noooo I thought it for sure would show up with writing that a sim is left handed. XD
    February 26th Discussing the future

Today's Achievements:
    Earn Young Scientist badge
    Become a Llamacorn Scout

YKExAuz.png
    After a quick breakfast at the cafe, I went upstairs to make use of their computers. My last scout badge, the Young Scientist badge, requires the use of a telescope or a computer for programing. Since there doesn't appear to be a telescope in town available for use, I chose to try my hand at programming despite my dislike for computers. I practiced programming for a few hours and didn't really enjoy myself, but it was enough to earn the badge, yay!
    jOGelrI.png
    As I arrived at the pool, I was thinking of the yoga room upstairs and found myself hovering in the air, and with a flash, I appeared there!
    6uYvMVC.png
    hcwzJD1.png
    Maybe it was my "strong aura". I called together a yoga class for some extra moving money, and was able to surge my emotions and make myself extremely focused. I used my new mental state to create a focused piece of art, or maybe it was more of a diagram.
    bc0fU0x.png
    By now it was lunch time, and I'd told Kaori I'd meet her at the pub for lunch to discuss my important decision. After we'd ordered and ate our lunch, we sat down in a quiet room to talk. "This is kind of hard to explain," I started, trying to find the right words. "I ran into an interesting woman in one of my yoga classes".
    YKExAuz.png
    Kaori gave me a searching stare. "She's a magic user, a spellcaster", I hurried on, "and she invited me to join them and learn magic". Kaori looked surprised but waited for me to finish. "It's a unique opportunity, but they're a secretive people and I'm not sure how much I'd be able to see you while I was learning". I stopped and waited for her to say something, but she was obviously in deep thought, so I remained silent.
    QnY62Ke.png
    Finally she spoke, "I think you should go," she reached out and took my hand, "my grandfather's health is failing fast, maybe there is something they can teach you that can help him".
    VmaYYFB.png
    I nodded, "If there's anything I can do to help him, I'll do it". She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, "I love you Adam and I'll miss you, but you're right, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't want to be the one that holds you back from it. Just promise me you'll visit whenever you're able". I laughed and told her about the ability I'd stumbled upon just this morning. "Adam, that's amazing! It's settled than, you're meant to be a spellcaster". She gave me another kiss.
    aVQ4vhV.png
    She pulled back with a coy smile, "But if you're going to be leaving, that doesn't give us much time to fulfill my new years wish, now does it". I slowly smiled, catching onto her meaning, "Where do you want to go"? "Your place", she whispered into my ear, "so we can be alone".
    oMzagif.png
    Fifteen minutes later we arrived back at my place and I made us a quick supper on the grill while we flirted back and forth.
    a86oWqx.png
    As soon as we finished, Kaori whispered seductively in my ear, pulled me to the tent, and beckoned me to follow her in.
    fVDTC5G.png
    I climbed in after her and the hearts and sparks began to fly!
    3z8yThc.png
    Afterwards I asked if she wanted to spend the night, but she gave me a hug and said she couldn't.
    1eFebnN.png
    We kissed and she was gone.
    Ns8HLIW.png
    I'm really going to miss her.
    February - Day 26: "Never mind your happiness, do your duty..."

MxPHFzy.png

Notes
    jzjJioR.png
    Cale practiced playing guitar after Kenzie left until he got a call from Jon asking if he thought they should have a club meeting. He said it had been awhile. Well, no, it had only been one day. I guess Jon just really likes hanging out with the other guys. Cale called a meeting and the members started to trickle in with Dylan being the first. He immediately hit the dance floor to do a backflip. Did he make it?

wtVrNBm.png
    Yes he did! Good job Dylan!

HQeqIJi.png
    Not to be outdone Hunter decided he wanted to show off some of his moves as Joel and Jon arrived. Okay, that's seven members, but where is the newest member? I saw him come inside, but couldn't find him.

P8eMrLY.png
    There he is! Welcome to the club DJ! He is the first club member to use the hot tub even though it's been an option since the beginning. @LegacySims2017 I decided the guys wouldn't be dancing in the club anymore after their gig with Adam. They all just wanted to hang out at Cale's house.

mxIvHLU.png
    Cale decided to join his old friend for a soak. He hopped in and for some reason DJ immediately got out. Why?

akSn4us.png
    Oh, I see! I'd queued up some things for Cale to chat about with DJ before he got in the tub and apparently DJ wanted to do the club handshake first before they had a talk. Can't do that in the hot tub I guess. hehe

6zQIbEU.png
    It was raining and cold though. DJ kept opening an umbrella as they talked despite the fact he was already wet from the hot tub. Silly Sims. I sent them inside and Aaron asked if they wanted to play a video game with him. Jon and Joel were having a game of chess with the others watching them.

MBJI8pJ.png
    Joel defeated Jon and Josh sat down to play and see if he could remain the reigning champion in the family by defeating Joel.
    "You're going down Bro!" Joel taunted with a smirk.
    "Uh huh, sure."
    The lure of the dance floor had enticed the others to have a dance while our gamers kept playing.

tzl5tG5.png
    Hunter danced his way over to watch the competition between Josh and Joel at just the right moment of victory for Josh. He would remain the Hunter Family champ! It appears DJ is doing very well judging by that fist pump and the sour looks on Aaron and Cale's faces. hehe

umYn92B.png
    "AHHH Man, I quit! I'll never win this game."
    No, you won't if you keep rage quitting like that Cale. Sheesh! It was down to DJ or Aaron, who will win?
    Hunter asked if Joel would like to try beating him at chess, but I don't think he was in the mood.

nxMehvF.png
    Jon and Josh did the club handshake fist bump which I thought looked cool. Only reason for this screenshot really. Joel looks depressed eh?

p53sHUz.png
    I bet you can guess who won the video game. Aaron didn't get so upset this time as he did when he lost to Cale, but he still doesn't look too happy.

xWwDRUj.png
    Joel decided to show off some dance moves to cheer himself up as the others watched and danced along with him. Cale and DJ continued to have a chat too.

Ax4Inaq.png
    Joel finished his moves and stayed on the dance floor joined by Jon. Hunter and Dylan elected to keep dancing off to the side. Josh sat on the couch with Cale and DJ still chatting and Aaron...wait, what?

1E3HrOk.png
    Oh no! Look at his face, he is SO angry! You're not leaving are you? Oh wait, I bet he's just going for a jog to clear his mind. Yeah.

5jOhCqF.png
    Aaron took off down the road and just to be sure that's what he was actually doing, I followed him.

17XYxuG.png
    I don't think the jog is helping, he still looks extremely annoyed. Where are you going Dude?

KlF4lju.png
    Once I saw him running across the creek toward his house my heart dropped. He wasn't jogging at all, he was going home. Did he quit? I've never had that happen before. But I've only had a handful of clubs since I got the pack. Why would he quit though? Just from being angry over losing that video game? Surely not...

pGNtfwD.png
    "Hey, where did Aaron go? Has anyone seen him?"
    Finally someone noticed Aaron wasn't there anymore.

ztWRRhP.png
    I had to know what happened which meant I needed to load their household so I could see Aaron's moodlets. Cale ended the gathering and everyone left, including me.

fn3SjbV.png
    Oh Wow! Would you look at that! Aaron is a very dedicated Scout it appears. Proud of you Aaron, but you scared me! I thought he'd quit the club! But no, he left the club gathering to go to a Scout meeting! Whew! *wipes sweaty brow* I ended my play session at this point.

Only two days left in the month, it went by so fast eh? Not sure what will happen for Cale in the next couple days, but it could be very dramatic and possibly traumatic. o.O Depends on how ambitious I am and some other factors. We'll see...

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited February 2022
    @permanentrose
    Yeah, another spur of the moment idea after seeing Adam standing there as if talking to the guys. Then it looked like Josh was doing the dance 'audition' along with him and I just ran with it. I really like Gina, the short hair just seems to suit her. I took a long time making her for a round of GLovely's challenge with a 'masked' Sim, but in order to enter her, I would've had to take out all my Mods since she had to be vanilla. Someone told me how to do that without messing up my saves, but in the end I decided I just didn't want to take the risk. Oh well, hopefully she and Cale have a little red-headed nooboo together instead. That's a good idea about the favorite drink. I don't know what Cale's is either.

Odin it seems got mostly his looks from Jessah, but I can see Morgyn in him too, yep! I have a Mod by Zero that allows that to happen. With that the Sages can marry, have kids, live in a house, you can play with them, etc. and they won't lose their Sage status. The only thing I can't do is play with Morgyn in the Realm, can't follow the household there. Anywhere else though is fine, just not the Magic Realm, he won't be Sage anymore if I do. I think he might have another Mod that allows Simmers to actually play as the Sage in the Realm too, but it's a bit more complicated/tricky to do than just putting the other Mod in so I decided not to get that one.

I love the genetics in this game too, it's fun seeing how the kids turn out and what they inherit. I was SO shocked when Samuel got Nik Sr.'s pointy ears. Josee and Jessah if you remember had them as toddlers, but not when they aged up beyond. A bit disappointing, but oh well. Gah! What percentage do you have risky woo hoo set? I wouldn't be surprised either to see some little Conrads running around in your world. hehe Yep, three times! Seems like he has the same stamina as Josh eh? HAHA!

That's cool. Brandi is one of those Sims you love to hate, if that makes sense. hehe She's gorgeous though, I'll give her that. I think her sisters are very pretty too! I've done that for Sims in my game, just played with genetics to get them instead of born-in-game. It's fun doing it that way when you just don't have the time or don't feel like doing the baby stage.

I'm so glad you're having fun playing with Cale as Robin's roommate, it's been so much fun reading what they do together, how they support each other, etc. So glad to hear he'll be still with Robin in Glimmerbrook for the month. I don't think I've ever tried playing with the roommate feature yet. I should try that somehow one of these months. I mean, Josh started out as Essa's 'roommate' but not in the official sense, I did control him. Nope, it's perfectly fine you used L. as Cale's friend, I love it! Oh Wow, that is very cool! I love Mods, they can do so much to enhance this game and make it even better. I only wish I'd started using them sooner. :) Good luck with that, it'll be interesting to see how it goes for Robin.
    edited April 2023
    February 27
    FUoVdTvC_o.jpg
    "We can't stay here, Hunter... it's too much. I can't... exist like this anymore... constantly on edge... I'm so freaking tired, Hunter..."
    qmBxpth.png
    "I know... and I agree with you, we need to get out of here." There was so much that Hunter needed to say, about Vlad demanding Aaron be turned. But he couldn't. Aaron's safety was in danger. Who had told Vlad? Maybe their vampire neighbour Keegan had sold them out to him... but why would he do that?
    "But where can we go?" Aaron's voice was small and pained.
    "We'll find somewhere," Hunter tried to reassure him. "Somewhere more peaceful than this." He enveloped Aaron in a hug.

That night was perhaps the worst night yet. There was a strange tension in the air, and the specters were brimming with anger. Rage, even. Hunter resolved that they needed to leave tonight even though they had made absolutely no preparations. Just run and take a train, yeah that'll work. Get away from this hell that their home had become. Hunter did enjoy doing all his seance stuff, there was no doubt about that, but after seeing it become far too much for poor Aaron to handle he decided it would probably be very nice to live in a house that wasn't haunted for once...

There was a knock at the door, and Hunter opened it to see his father. "Oh, hi Dad," he murmured. "Mum finally tell you where we were?"
    Zdk0MJB.png
    CkIpmSs.png

Chaos reigned outside.
    aAlaTMK.png

Aaron was ready to head to bed when...
    uNiIpEY.png

Bonehilda (whom Hunter had summoned previously as a precaution) marched upstairs immediately and stared Temperance down...
    9kwtSmw.png

It was all so sudden. Sparks flew, the angry specter flaming red.
    caLy9cF.png
    "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
    ishouldbedead ishouldbedead ishouldbedead
    PANICPANICPANIC

NtfEaPZ.png
    then black.

"I've got you, shh, I'm here," Hunter gathered Aaron, hyperventilating and whimpering softly, up in his arms. "We're going. No more ghosts." His voice broke as he glanced quickly over Aaron's face and ran his fingers through Aaron's hair. "No more Temperance, she's gone, the specters are gone..." He let out a cry of anguish and frustration. "Aaron, baby, please... breathe, you're okay..."
    Aaron coughed and groaned, turning over to throw up. When he had finished, he clumsily wiped his mouth.
    "Look at me, Aaron," Hunter tried to keep the worry out of his voice. Stay strong for Aaron. "I'm going to get you out of here, okay?" He stood, carrying Aaron in his arms, and tried to not jostle him too much as he went downstairs. The fire hadn't spread, but it was enough for Hunter to know that the house was no longer safe to inhabit. When they found a new place, he'd ask Adonis and Melissa to get their important stuff, like Aaron's paintings, and bring it to them. But where could they go? He glanced down to Aaron, who apparently had fallen unconscious. His breathing was shallow, but Hunter could still detect his heartbeat, and it was slowing now from how erratic it had been to a more normal rhythm.
    "Come on Yoshi," and it was only then that he allowed himself to actually cry. Yoshi whimpered. "We're going on an adventure, okay?" He debated quickly whether or not they should stop in to the Thebe place for the rest of the night so Aaron could recover some more, but then he realised that that meant he'd have to break the news of them leaving Windenburg to Adonis and Melissa and he was not prepared for that. And Keegan was currently the primary suspect for who had told Vlad about him and Aaron.

So, just run and quietly get on a train with your unconscious boyfriend and dog, yeah that'll work. He hoped the Watcher knew what she was doing. Well. She didn't really, she's bad about that sort of thing.

Okay. Maybe just stay this one last night... Things had calmed down, and maybe they could take a chance on tonight. He went back upstairs, Yoshi close on his heels, and laid Aaron down on the bed. "Sleep now, love, we'll work things out in the morning," he whispered, kissing Aaron's forehead.

It was early morning, Hunter stared out at the waves crashing onto the island, slowly decompressing after earlier. He hoped that Aaron was still asleep.
    Q2JJT6Z.png
    OvMcVGP.png
    DG65XVR.png
    z6dT5Ks.png
    TNzeQLJ.png
    JwjbGpQ.png
    (Feel the need to clarify that Aaron is not actually being turned here (just drained), I haven't switched world order so they're still going to Glimmerbrook and Aaron is still going to be a spellcaster but after he gets some help from some potion masters ;)
    Oh, and the vampire attack was planned, the fire was not but I just had to incorporate it into the story somehow)

Meanwhile, in San Myshuno...
    vm4q0iH.png
    "Aster, sweetie, are you alright?"
    LqD1RUb.png
    "I'm sure it's nothing... probably just ate something bad..."
    ;););)
    (hehehe I was debating how long it'd be before I included this in an update and apparently not long at all :joy: )

edited February 2022
    SO because my body hates me I still feel unwell and these are probably not coherent at all lol

@permanentrose
    Feb 26: Poor Robin, once again! Cale looks so concerned, he's such a good friend for her!
    I love that reno of Elixirs and Brews! The original is so boring lol
    Hahaha I'm not surprised Robin is into L :joy: Your version of L is such a vast improvement on the original by the way! Like, what were they even thinking when they made the original...
    I'm intrigued to see where your ideas for a spellcaster/vampire feud will go!

~~~
    Replies: All of the club members were actually at the meeting but for story purposes, not everyone was lol. That was one of my rare planned plot points.

Oh yes, I've used mcrudd's onesies before! I should download them again haha

@RememberJoy
    Feb 26: I love that pic of Adam at the computer, he's just like "What am I doing here, Watcher?" hehe
    I'm so glad that Kaori was understanding! I like how you've tied in Shigeru's failing health too, and hope that Adam can find something to help!
    Adam and Kaori are just so cute together <3 And of course they had to fulfill that wish before he leaves ;)

@Karababy52
    Feb 26: And aw, DJ is the final member! Nice to see him again :)
    Love seeing all these handsome guys in the club gathering just having a good time! Great pics of all of them together <3
    Lol at the saga of who would win the videogame :D
    Aaron? Are you really that butt hurt about losing a game?
    I don't think sims can quit clubs autonomously but then I haven't run many in my game either.
    Oh, good to see he just had to go to Scouts. But sheesh man, you leave the gathering looking that angry, people are gonna have questions lol
    I do wonder how you'll do Cale's transition to Glimmerbrook!

~~~
    Replies: Yup Hunter's boots in that outfit are from Moschino. I use them way too much for most of the male sims I create now lol. I think Moschino is actually one of my favourite stuff packs just because of them :joy:

I thought I was feeling better earlier today but it's just come back again so no idea what's up with that. Gah. It's easier to deal with than a headache though

edited February 2022
    February 27

ENOpVZT.jpg
    So Cale and Robin have decided to try their luck in Glimmerbrook, as you obviously all knew would happen lol, so I decided to give the Disco Dreamers one final hang out at the Von Haunt Estate since that's one place Robin hasn't visited this month.
    MCLLmbT.jpg

It appears that L. is keeping a close eye on her two new charges, haha.
    2QF7GHv.jpg

Cale and Skylar enjoyed a game of chess. Who knows, perhaps something is brewing between those two, I haven't decided if Skylar is exclusively into girls or not...
    5R2jtBN.jpg

Dylan and Kiki look like they're up to no good ;)
    HamjOhT.jpg
    F7eYScD.jpg

Gotta love that sign right next to the bush :D
    N9jWgRe.jpg

As evening fell, they gathered up on the roof of the estate to have one final epic dance party.
    5kqpKHe.jpg

Piper is totally checking out Cale's butt lol :D
    ISPwSPn.jpg

Meanwhile, these two slipped beneath the ropes blocking off the rooms of the estate and got into a little mischief ;)
    qLUkh4v.jpg
    e5YVpdC.jpg

As the club gathering dispersed though, Aaron and Robin decided to take a walk together.
    z56JBTs.png

After wandering to the center of the maze, they finally spoke of what was on both of their minds.

"I'm gonna miss you," Aaron told her. Since Hunter is a vampire, it's going to make visiting her in Glimmerbrook complicated, according to the lore I have invented... "But Hunter said he'll help me figure out exactly what history the Spellcasters and Vampires have with each other. He said his mom has been very vague about the details, but he knows a few vampires who might be able to shed some light..." I actually did move Hunter and Aaron in together in an empty house in the Forgotten Hollow.
    u3j6saC.png

"I'll let you know what I figure out too," Robin promised. Though she was glad that L. was offering her protection, she knew from her experience Hunter that not all vampires were bad. Her mother was friends with several, in fact, so she was curious to learn more about the history that intertwined both groups together.
    VRZZqX9.png

--
    I am curious about this history as well, as I am inventing it all on the go haha ;) Anyway, Windenburg has been fun! This is it for Robin here, as tomorrow’s update will just be house renovations for next month :)
    Suuuuuper sick. So behind on reading and posting. :s
    February 27th: Handing over the reigns

dt1nbsG.png
    Spring was now truly here, and ice no longer covered the water, so I decided to sharpen my fishing skills a little more before heading into town.
    sqAznlC.png
    I fished for several hours before finally catching a a nice sized bass.
    z1Tj0JB.png
    The sun was now up, so I returned to the gym to get in a last workout before I moved; Minerva had made the town seem too small to likely have a gym of it's own. I warmed up with some boxing before returning to the wall climbing machines; I've yet to max this skill, and at this rate, I feel I may never.
    NQJ3Ma2.png
    Feeling fairly confident from my workout, I started to jog over to the pool for some yoga, but spotted an easel along the way.
    YKOzZ2V.png
    Rock climbing had reminded me of my mountain exertion and had given me an idea for a new painting. Good thing I always carry paint and canvases on my person!
    2Nomgeq.png
    When I finished I was pretty satisfied with my work and decided this too was a keeper. At this rate I'm going to have to start my own gallery. After another yoga class, I called together our club one last time. It was a sad day, but I wouldn't be able to lead our group anymore and it was time to pass the torch to another. I gathered everybody together and explained that I was going to be moving and that I wished to transfer leadership to Sofia who had already proven she had a knack for wellness.
    dt1nbsG.png
    I thought I saw a flash of anger cross Sofia's face as I announced this, but it was quickly gone as everyone congratulated her. She smiled and thanked me, but again I could of sworn she sounded angry. I told everyone we weren't going to be doing any yoga today, but instead I wanted to treat everyone to a drink at the nightclub. We traipsed over and I bought everyone a round of soda. I tried to engage Sofia in our conversation but she seemed distant.
    KZjyzQd.png
    I finally asked her if we could talk privately, and led her down to an unused arcade in the basement. "What's wrong Sofia," I asked, "you seem angry about something". "You're leaving!" she was almost yelling, "When did you decide this, and why didn't you talk to me about it before surprising me with this news along with the rest of the club? I thought we were friends".
    WK16hkc.png
    I was taken aback by her sudden show of anger, "I'm sorry Sofia," I grasped for the right words, "I've been distracted lately and it completely slipped my mind to do so. Can you forgive me?" She gave a little nod but still looked angry. "It's just, well, I thought you'd be here longer and your announcement really caught me off guard. I'm going to miss you so much".
    K8dXKWf.png
    I reached out and drew her into a hug, "I'm going to miss you too, but I'll keep in touch as much as possible". She drew back with a questioning look, "Where are you going anyways?"
    Mb6wb26.png
    Great, I wasn't sure how to answer this one without angering her further. "As of right now I can't really say," I began, "but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and Kaori agreed I should go". "Why can Kaori know and not me Adam," Sofia's anger was rising again, "we're best friends!"
    lmOUiaP.png
    Now I was starting to feel a little angry myself, "She's my girlfriend Sofia, I share everything with her!" I took a deep breath to calm myself before continuing. "Yes we're good friends, but the people I'm going to are secretive and I wish to respect their secrets. Please understand this, I don't want to leave on a sour note. I love you Sofia".
    98igYoS.png
    This made her perk up, "You love me?" "Yes, not romantically, but I do love you." She took a deep breath and tried to smile, "I love you too Adam, and I'll try to accept your explanation, but I'm still going to miss you a lot and I wish I knew where you were going".
    BKyNXHE.png
    Hopefully someday I'll be able explain the whole thing", I smiled reaching out a hand, "Friends?" "Friends", she said taking it. We returned to the group upstairs and I announced that Sofia had accepted the title of leader and I was now officially handing it over to her.
    LGdPxAS.png
    I'm glad that all worked out.
    IWWwTFV.png
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 27: "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"

vrC8tak.png

Notes
    msmpcJO.png
    Somebody had ratted him out. The next morning an official looking lady came knocking on Cale's door. She was a truancy officer looking for his 'parents' to speak with them about reports a 'child' living here was not attending school as required by law. Apparently the minimum age to be considered an adult was not the same in Windenburg as in Mt. Komorebi.

He had informed her his 'parents' were on vacation and wouldn't be back for another week to buy himself some time. The lady had looked at him sternly and said he had better show up for school on Monday or they would take stronger action than just a warning. She left and Cale went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

4yL5M3X.png
    (Great, just great, what am I supposed to do now?)
    Maybe you should go to school?

TWwYoja.png
    (I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not actually enrolled and if I do enroll, my Step-Dad might find me.)
    Could use a fake name?
    (I suppose. But I don't want to go at all. What's the point? They can't teach anything I don't already know and need to survive.)

uzuwMXq.png
    (I don't want to go on the run again, I have friends here and...brothers.)

uNLxMNZ.png
    (And Alessandra. I don't want to lose her, again...)

5My2C2t.png
    (I never did get to visit her. Why didn't I go? I can't even imagine not seeing her ever again. Or Joel, Josh, Jon....all my friends.)
    One of your 'friends' must be how they found out though.
    (NO! I refuse to believe that. If they did, it was a mistake, not intentional.)

D1qPzw2.png
    Cale sat down at his computer, staring at the screen and thinking when his cell phone buzzed with a text message.

K7SdKEx.png
    It was from his landlord.

"Hey Cale, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to give you a heads-up. The wife and I have decided to move to Sulani. We're selling the property. You have 30 days to vacate the premises. However, we'll give you first priority if you'd like to buy it. Let us know your decision as soon as possible."

d9c43p4.png
    (AHHH! Great, just great, now I'm getting kicked out of my house too. Can this day get any worse?)
    You can just rent something else, no worries. Besides you're thinking about running away again anyway.
    (No, I'm trying to think of a way not to run away but not go to school.)
    Not going to happen Cale.
    *DING*

2UBt4Ro.png
    (Alessandra's online!)
    All thoughts of school and his current housing situation were shoved aside for the moment as Cale had a chat with the raven-haired Spellcaster he'd had a crush on ever since they met.

lrSywkM.png
    (HAHA! She's so funny!)
    Cale and Alessandra continued to chat for awhile catching up on each other's lives. He decided maybe she would understand about his dilemma and told her everything.

Ly9T3uO.png
    She said she would have to think about it and let him know if she could think of any solutions. However she had to get back to class. Alessandra was now L.'s assistant in the classroom. The last thing she said before signing out was...

"Hey, maybe you could come here and go to school! Being a Spellcaster has it's perks. I bet you would feel more safe out in the world with magic. I know I do. Think about it. Bye for now!"

t7dgTOi.png
    (That's it! YES! I could learn magic and be near Alessandra too! I'd just need a place to live.)
    You could live at the magic school.
    (Yeah, that's an option too, but I'd rather live on my own. I doubt it's very private for the students at HQ.)
    Ohhh, gotcha. I know what you're thinking Dude.

KytH6ah.png
    (Ohhh Yeahhh, not giving up the ladies that's for sure. I bet there's a lot of hot Spellcaster babes at the school.)
    Cale contacted L. who was thrilled with the idea of him learning magic. She said she even knew of a house that might be available to rent. She would get back to him on that and let him know.

p7O2MTI.png
    L. texted Cale a couple hours later. The house she had in mind was indeed available to rent. It was a small one bedroom cabin with everything he'd need and included a sauna!
    (Whoa! A sauna? How cool is that?)

zcLPrnc.png
    Cale was a bit in shock. His life was changing again very quickly. He'd have to contact the guys and let them know what was going on.
    Are you sure about that Cale?
    (Yes, I am. They're my friends, I trust them. Somebody else must've turned me in, not them, never them!)
    Alright, but you better tell them to keep mum about where you're going at the very least.
    (I know, I will.)
    Cale stood smiling a little thinking about Alessandra. If she were his, he knew just how he'd want to celebrate. But she wasn't so he'd have to think of a different way to celebrate.
    (Josh said you should tell her how you feel.)
    (Yeah, maybe I will. But...later.)

lrLfNmH.png
    Cale went outside on this bright and sunny first day of Winter and made a Snow Pal. It was kind of lame for a celebration, but oh well. It would have to do for now. Perhaps he'd get together with the guys later for a real celebration.

lYgmI7m.png
    Or not...
    (Well, well, Hello there gorgeous. You're not Alessandra, but love the one you're with, right?)
    I think we all know how Cale will be spending his last night in Windenburg.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited February 2022
    *Updated my February 27th post above! My segue for getting Cale to Glimmerbrook is kind of lame, but oh well. I hope it makes sense. For tomorrow's (or er, today's, it's after 2 a.m. here on the 28th) post I'll be renovating a house I found on the Gallery for Cale. It doesn't need much done to it, so hopefully it won't take long. I absolutely freakin' LOVE this house. Hope y'all had a great day/night!

EDIT: I'm sorry, forgot to say that comments/replies will have to wait until tomorrow morning, I need to get some rest. Hope y'all understand! :)
    edited April 2023
    February 28
    *Note: My final semester of university started today (I'm finishing my degree via distance so I don't have to physically go anywhere to lectures or anything but still haha) so I may not be able to do comments as frequently as I have been. But hopefully if I keep to the same schedule for this challenge that I've become accustomed to (posting my updates and comments very close to or after midnight LOL) then I can probably keep on top of things :smiley:
    QNrbd6CT_o.jpg
    "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!" Hunter screamed in horror, unable to comprehend what he was seeing, momentarily shocked into stillness.
    cXv2gVs.png

The vampire hissed in apparent victory as Aaron slowly sank to the ground.
    QFgoIwQ.png

"No, not again, not again, not again!" Hunter yelled, immediately dropping to his knees to cradle Aaron in his arms. "I've got you..."
    PLQltYG.png
    There was a puff of smoke, the unmistakable sound of flapping bat wings...
    m93MwR3.png

And then, standing over them both, guarding them, was his uncle Morgan.
    JmQTUJp.png

"Take Aaron and get the hell out of here!" Morgan barked as he prepared to duel the intruder.
    Aaron felt limp and weak in his arms as Hunter stood while the older vampires hissed at each other.
    kkIfEVi.png
    aMVGz2Z.png

Was that why Morgan had been following them this whole time? To protect them?-
    RUN- "GO!!!!"
    ZNPorHM.png

He didn't know where he had summoned the strength from, or how Yoshi managed to keep up [honestly I don't know either LOL but he has to be with them, maybe he's magical idk :joy: ] but he hoisted Aaron over his shoulder, whispered, "Hold on, baby. Hold on," and just freaking ran. [and obviously he ran to Glimmerbrook, I feel like that would actually be close to Windenburg so let's go with that haha. And Hunter's a vampire so he doesn't need to conform to mortal laws ;) ]
    ~~~
    I actually still have quite a bit of setup to do for the first Glimmerbrook post, I have it all planned out but just have to actually take screenshots. I found them a house on the gallery to live in, but they won't move into it just yet. I'm posting this update earlier than usual so I can actually play lol

Anyways that part was a lot shorter than I thought it'd be :joy: so here are some screenshots from when Cale invited Aster over to his house ;)
    ea2eHpH.png
    DFn1bTp.png
    FlJlTfO.png

Cale shares a house with the other boys of the challenge and I managed to get some shots of them too (except Aldo apparently, whoops):
    R8g1upN.png
    7mokh6j.png
    LLLrQYs.png

And that's officially the end of Windenburg! Bring on Glimmerbrook!

I feel super out of it right now so comments will have to wait until tomorrow (well, later today cause I did that thing where I don't think about doing comments until 1am again), sorry haha. If actually looking at my uni work doesn't kill me first :joy:
    February 28

Ql2xiwX.jpg
    Since I have adequately finished up everything I wanted to this month, I figured I'd dedicate an update to house renovations for Robin next month.

I found this house in the gallery and was pleased to see I owned most of the packs for it. The nice thing about it is that it still qualifies as a Tier 3 tiny house so I can do one more month of a tiny home, just like I did last year :)
    AJy4KbD.png

Robin has been doing pretty well with money lately, but she didn't have quite enough for all the things I initially wanted to add in her home, so there will be a few tweaks once she earns some more money next month too.

First, there's the entryway and dining table.
    gkCncPE.jpg

Then there's the living room.
    X1Qd58e.jpg

Kitchen (currently lacking a stove since that was one high price item I had to eliminate :D)
    s55WdRC.png

Bathroom.
    3fjYKkz.jpg

Bedroom. (Hopefully Cale and Robin can survive without double beds for extracurricular activities LOL)
    t55xj4F.png
    2BAVYb4.png
    TXnTkT3.png
    sgoQg4d.png

In the backyard, there's a pond and a garden shed.
    cpN2FeM.jpg

The garden shed doesn't actually have a full back wall, so I could use some work around with the tile count for the tiny home requirements haha.
    Xq7ZSff.jpg

And here's her garden. (Yes, she is technically moved in already, but there is no gameplay in my updates until tomorrow :smile:)
    O5MVBJf.jpg
    M7JgJ3G.jpg

There is also a cauldron in here.
    vhPZtLd.jpg

Also for anyone keeping up with Robin's wardrobe changes, here you go. I decided to keep her hairstyle the same since really no time has passed. Her sleepwear and hot weather outfits are still the same. The first two outfits are both everyday outfits, since I couldn't decide which one I liked better. And her sweater for cold weather is CC, as is her skirt for her first everyday outfit, but I included them in case anyone wanted to try to find anything that matched :)
    gS6H3Ac.png

Comments are gonna have to wait a bit for me too. Starting a new school term as well today and I have a kennel rotation again this week but I’ll do my best :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top