Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch Speculation 2022 (Patch 2 Out Now)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
It's time for another patch Speculation Thread. March could bring something food related to the base game based on the road map. It may also add an updated story progression as the gurus aren't thru with that yet.

I hope the patch fixes a lot of the My Wedding Stories bugs. Also were getting another kit and more sdx drops.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    Perhaps a wedding kit with veils, shoes, headpieces, heart shaped beds? :D
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    March is getting a kit with the theme "extra to the max". We might also see an inside maxis stream too. For updates we could get more scenarios, more cultural food, or another collab. It's also possible we might get a new feature like an attraction system, memories or something else. We could also get an update to neighborhood stories.

We can also expect another road map for April to June at the end of the month.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Since we just got a wedding pack, I'm really hoping that this patch will include new bed interactions for couples! We really need more romantic interactions to be in the game, and since we have the option for Sims to relax in bed now, it would make sense to add in bed interactions.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited February 2022
    I would love the March patch fix most routing errors. 🤔

Sims frequently walk through furniture, some walls and even stand within other Sims! It’s like they don’t recognise what’s around them.

Last night I walled in a Sim in a pool as I wanted to get rid of him, I didn’t notice another Sim was heading to the pool as well. That Sim went through the wall and into the pool. It was like there wasn’t a wall. So two went instead.

Then a third Sim was heading to the pool! He reacted to the wall though and signalled he couldn’t get in.

Plus the patch fix weddings and add more romance options!
    It depends what the next kit is if that needs anything adding in.
    Post edited by ncisGibbs02 on
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Bug fixes. A lot of bug fixes, not just bugs on that wedding pack. It's what we all need.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Wedding stories is apparently broken, but knowing the sim team they’ll ignore all that and probably fix those bugs in 2 months🤪🤪
    Probably only a handful of fixes next month
  • ThatFlutterGuyThatFlutterGuy Posts: 19 Member
    I saw “slow dance” as an option on my stereo? I don’t remember this before wedding stories? Either way it’s wicked awkward and lasts like 2 seconds, not really much of a dance
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hopefully a attraction system and a update to neighborhood stories. More bug fixes and veils wouldn’t hurt as they barely put any in the pack .
    Post edited by Hahcbeachwaves on
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    I won't buy My Wedding Stories until they fix it so they better hurry up (cause I know a lot of Simmer will wait for the fixes before buying the pack).

I don't expect much actually, because the patches are so "skinny" lately.
    I'd expect a SDX.

It would be a dream one day to open the forum and read "we fixed all the bugs" LOL
  • CrazyMotherCoolCrazyMotherCool Posts: 17 Member
    I'm waiting to have more info about "extra to the max" first
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited February 2022
    All I want is major game fixes and repairs at this point I don't even dare to wish for any new content before they fix the existing game and packs and the lag

please don't bug it more i beg
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    They keep throwing more stuff on an already stuffed cake and expect miracles. Just fix the lag issues and the major issues on the base of the game, seriously...

Sims is not what it used to be. It's sad, really.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    March is getting a kit with the theme "extra to the max". We might also see an inside maxis stream too. For updates we could get more scenarios, more cultural food, or another collab. It's also possible we might get a new feature like an attraction system, memories or something else. We could also get an update to neighborhood stories.

We can also expect another road map for April to June at the end of the month.

Another kit to skip, I'm not a Completionist, I don't need to buy every DLC, I have standards.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    I hope they fix my wedding stories bugs, attraction system and add the possibility to have pets as ring bearers and flower pals.
    83bienchen wrote: »
    There were actually plans to allow cats and dogs as ring and flower bearers.

Hints/Leftovers of these plans can be found in the tuning files:
    wedding_Immediate_Aisle_DogCheck_SendFlowerDown
    wedding_Immediate_Aisle_DogCheck_SendFlowerUp

These two aren't so much in the face but both interactions have been specifically set to allow for cats and dogs to do them:
    wedding_Aisle_WalkDown_Ring
    wedding_Aisle_WalkDown_Flower

I'm very sad this idea was abandoned later.
    Happy simming!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I saw “slow dance” as an option on my stereo? I don’t remember this before wedding stories? Either way it’s wicked awkward and lasts like 2 seconds, not really much of a dance

It last a lot longer to me.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I predict bug fixes, new bugs and a heap of disappointment.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    There is an emergency patch according to this simmer but no one else has mentioned it.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited March 2022
    Is there? I thought it was just a joke, considering the meme pic he used. Patches come out this hour, not two and half hours ago time.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    There is an emergency patch according to this simmer but no one else has mentioned it.

It's not real unfortunately
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Is there? I thought it was just a joke, considering the meme pic he used. Patches come out this hour, not two and half hours ago time.

It is a joke. He posted this afterwards.

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

They were joking.
    Just found out this was a joke.
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    EA just posted a MWS edition of the laundry list stating that there will be two patches. The second one is focused on the bugs listed in the laundry list.
    I don't have the link to the Laundry List but Iron Seagull shows the list in his video. Also the first patch isn't fixing the MWS bugs the 2nd one is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JXfdFWfYM&t=194s
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    If I'm not mistaken this means that the MWS patch will arrive in the week of March 21 at the earliest. (The first patch is probably the pre-Kit patch the week before that). That's quite late for such big bugs.