Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Feb. 2022 Patches

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Bookwyrmme wrote: »
    @Bookwyrmme I haven't posted it as bug fix mod because it came out before the pack itself based on early access to an older version (so would need to be updated to remove fixes for things updated by Maxis for the release) and I'd need to check the details of what it fixes -- how much is actually broken things and how much is just preference.

Mod Updates

There was a post today on it, so I thought it was new or redone for the new patch and release, but I did not clearly read it all. Thank you for explaining. I'll wait now too. I appreciate you looking out for us all!

No worries! I'm also hoping for a mod fix for various wedding mods. I have so many Sims ready to get married :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Broken Mods
    • R|E (SimRealist)
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Broken Mods
    • R|E (SimRealist)
    noooooo! i was in the middle of buying a house with this mod, now l have to take it out! :'(
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I'm not sure, but over on Twitter, l saw a couple of people claiming PLUMFRUIT by Arnie was broken. Can someone confirm or deny this? :(
  • RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    One of these days, @mcrudd ! I still believe in freed babies...

We can only hope <3

Brexoxo wrote: »

Yep, a couple of days ago. If you do see reports that the new versions are broken and can confirm that (see p. 1 for how), please do let me know!
    edited February 2022
    Mod Updates
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    edited February 2022
    Bienchen's sims4me_betterfoodquality_banquet mod is creating empty bubbles with numbers on the new MWS banquet tables. Tested with only the mod & clean game.

edit: this was due to a missing pack (Luxury Party SP). please disregard.
    KexHs35.png

@83bienchen
    Post edited by figgy on
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2022
    @figgy: Do you have all packs installed (esp. Luxury Party)? Empty bubbles are almost always due to missing packs. I'll check whether I can split the mod up into separate modules.
    It could also be changed text strings, though. They also changed the text strings for flower arranging for the pack.
    I'll check it later and will keep you posted.

@all: My wedding ring mods do all need updating. Remove them for now.

I just came from the doctor and need to rest now, but I'll post more updates asap.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Thanks @figgy and @83bienchen !

Broken Mods
    • sims4me_betterfoodquality_banquet (Bienchen) - with My Wedding Stories items
    • wedding ring mods (Bienchen)

Updated Mods
    New Bugfixes (or similar)
    • Wedding Dinners In A Restaurant! (MissyHissy) - group limit of 8
    • Wedding Stories Fix (Carl) - "This mod fixes this by forcibly telling the Sims what to do. ... It cancels things that get in the way, making them respond quickly to your commands and cuts down chatter before the wedding."
    Broken Mods
    • Sims 4 Studio - CAS broken with My Wedding Stories
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I am having issues with Bienchens auto wedding ring mod, it prevents new dialogue from appearing, such as "enthuse about wedding" "ask to be flower pal" etc.

Made sure it was the most recent update.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I am having issues with Bienchens auto wedding ring mod, it prevents new dialogue from appearing, such as "enthuse about wedding" "ask to be flower pal" etc.

Look 3 posts above yours. She indicated you should remove it for now until she has updated it.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • CandicelleCandicelle Posts: 29 Member
    Is anyone having trouble with the grid not showing up in build/buy? When I plant things, I have one item per grid box for proper spacing, but without the grid, it looks like they are squished together before planting. I tried G to turn it on or off, but nothing changed. Does anyone know if it is a mod or if there has been a hotkey change to show the grid? Or maybe I'm not using the key correctly?
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    New Bugfixes (or similar)
    Does anyone know if this mod is needed if weerbesu's Party Anywhere mod is installed?

But then, maybe Party Anywhere will need to be updated for the new lot venue type for the other wedding events.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    But then, maybe Party Anywhere will need to be updated for the new lot venue type for the other wedding events.

Just read a comment from weerbesu back in 2021: "This mod simply makes all lots in the game available. It does not need to be updated for new worlds or new lot types."

So I guess I'll see if wedding dinners can be held at restaurants only using weerbesu's Party Anywhere mod, which I already have installed. I'm pretty busy today, but when I get a chance, I'll try it and report back.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @figgy: Do you have all packs installed (esp. Luxury Party)? Empty bubbles are almost always due to missing packs. I'll check whether I can split the mod up into separate modules.
    It could also be changed text strings, though. They also changed the text strings for flower arranging for the pack.
    I'll check it later and will keep you posted.

@all: My wedding ring mods do all need updating. Remove them for now.

I just came from the doctor and need to rest now, but I'll post more updates asap.

It's due to the missing Luxury Party pack, I checked.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @Candicelle No idea. Perhaps you have G assigned to something else by another program that's running? If it's a mod, it's not one I know of, but that's also possible. Try a 50-50.

@lanlyn It is a separate mod entirely. The only thing it is designed to do is that if you own the new GP, you can have use the Restaurant venue for a Wedding Event. Is it not working for you? For Party Anywhere, I'd be interested in knowing if the other mod works; Wedding Events are categorized separately from other social events in the game UI, and i wonder if that could mean that they're also not going to get caught by Party Anywhere.

@83bienchen Ah, so sims4me_betterfoodquality_banquet works with the new items if you also have Luxury Party?

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited February 2022
    Stormkeep wrote: »

Look 3 posts above yours. She indicated you should remove it for now until she has updated it.

Gotchya, I had looked on the front page and didn't see anything, since 7 pages of posts can be easily missed.

Bienchen is always on it as usual, so it's no worries. 🥰
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    edited February 2022
    @luthienrising I haven't hosted a wedding yet. Just beginning to explore the new pack. And I don't have a lot of time until later tonight. I'm just trying to stay on top of mod updates! Getting them downloaded for installation later.

I asked about the Wedding Dinner mod by MissHissy because I have Party Anywhere installed and didn't want to cause a conflict if they modify the same records. But if they don't, the Wedding Dinner mod could be a good addition for this new pack.

As soon as I have time, I'll do some testing ...

PS: Thanks for the info on the wedding parties being separate from the usual parties. :)
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    I have an issue with KingZace's 15 clubs per sim mod again with the new pack installed. This time it is a bit tricky.

For only my existing saves, the mod interferes with the calendars, making no event planning possible. I am attaching a picture. It's really weird, because for any new save I start, this issue doesn't happen. It's deffinitely the mod, though. I 50/50 for it and then tested around various saves and new saves with only this mod in my mod folder and clean cache. All my pre-existing saves were bugged, and all the new ones I created after installing MWS were fine.

It seems to be an issue with the filtering, because I can filter out events, holidays, festivals one by one, but once I select weddings, it disappears again.

I thought it was something with only my save at first, but now I saw more people mentioning it on Deaderpool's discord.

@zaceitorius sorry to flag your mod down twice in such a short time. I can't play without my gazillion clubs, though :D
    UBuHsny.png
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top