Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - South Park

13...Next

Comments

• cartmanbruhcartmanbruh Posts: 3 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > if you still want these let me know, i upload for you :)

@gustavowizard Yes, could you! I have tried so hard to find them. I lost them when my computer crashed and would love to have them to continue my story! Thank you! Let me know if you need my email!!!! Or would like me to PayPal you or something!! THANK YOU!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    all my stuff is on discord and tumblr now guys

https://discord.gg/dSF3c4jQhf
  • 3amatthearcade3amatthearcade Posts: 12 New Member
    This is one of the best things I've seen lol
  • MissEmiMissEmi Posts: 1 New Member
    The South Park CC isn’t on the Tumblr or Discord, is there anywhere we can get it?
  • ItzMrBigItzMrBig Posts: 3 New Member
    where can i download the cc and the cc for the superheroes
    guys to everybody that is looking for the south park mods, contact me on discord, i got a huge pack with tons of south park mods!
    https://discord.gg/dSF3c4jQhf
    contact me on DM (private messages) about it.
  • furreinfurrein Posts: 2 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Hey guys im back!
    >
    > One of the most controversials and funny cartoons ever made, i found a bit of CC on this, but almost nothing, so i made them myself ;)
    > Im posting more ingame pictures later
    > Enjoy! Please comment and give sugestions, i can upload these families if you guys ask for it.
    >
    >
    > [img][/img]
    > Cartman - [Family] - [591x394] by
    >
    > [img][/img]McCormick - [Family] - [591x394] by
    >
    > [img][/img]
    > Marsh - [Family] - [591x394] by
    >
    > [img][/img]Broflovski - [Family] - [591x394] by
    >
    > I made Kenny hat in a way his sound sound like 'mmmm' like if it was using a closed helmet, pretty funny....

hey can you give me the download for these? they are 🐸🐸🐸🐸 great lmao. i need to make south park but there is not much content for it.
  • furreinfurrein Posts: 2 New Member
    > @furrein said:
    > > @gustavowizard said:
    > > Hey guys im back!
    > >
    > > One of the most controversials and funny cartoons ever made, i found a bit of CC on this, but almost nothing, so i made them myself ;)
    > > Im posting more ingame pictures later
    > > Enjoy! Please comment and give sugestions, i can upload these families if you guys ask for it.
    > >
    > >
    > > [img][/img]
    > > Cartman - [Family] - [591x394] by
    > >
    > > [img][/img]McCormick - [Family] - [591x394] by
    > >
    > > [img][/img]
    > > Marsh - [Family] - [591x394] by
    > >
    > > [img][/img]Broflovski - [Family] - [591x394] by
    > >
    > > I made Kenny hat in a way his sound sound like 'mmmm' like if it was using a closed helmet, pretty funny....
    >
    >
    >
    > hey can you give me the download for these? they are 💘💘💘💘 great lmao. i need to make south park but there is not much content for it.

especially kenny, not much for stan and kenny, i need those
    To everybody that is looking for Dragonball and South Park cc, i had to remove my discord permanent link because of a sick troll user that pest the server, from now on, while we sort this out, you guys can acess me on discord DM
    ninjawizard#3978
    just private message me for now, thank yoy all.
  • ItzMrBigItzMrBig Posts: 3 New Member
    i tried to message you on discord but it doesnt let me it says that since we are not in the same server i cant send u a message
    so could you accept my friend request?
    because I really want south park cc :)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Hello. I couldn't find your discord to send a DM. Is there a way to get the south park cc?
  • winterrrrwinterrrr Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I sent you a friend request on discord. can you accept? it just doesn't let me send a message. they write this: Your message was not delivered. This usually happens because you don't share servers with the recipient, or the recipient only accepts private messages from friends.
    Guys for more informations about the south park CC join the discord server and DM me about it! thanks
    https://discord.gg/NkhE7YvpNm
    Guys it looks like the only link working RN is the Kenny Family one, so if you guys want the others + the heroes outfits and other random stuff i got 2 packs types now, contact me on discord, DM me there.
    https://discord.gg/NkhE7YvpNm

hey guys im doing some south park chars again, most will be included on the old pack until i change it, on the future will be 2 packs; basic and deluxe, keep an eye on it! contact me on disco for more info!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/south-park/images/8/86/200px-Wendy-happy.png/revision/latest?cb=20140304010817&path-prefix=pt-br

god dammmmit!

• AriesValentineAriesValentine Posts: 29 Member
    I'd like to have the packs, but unfortunately I cannot afford them, and its kind of against the Sims policy to have to pay for cc. And I hate to see you get in trouble for placing them behind a paywall. Can we please have them?
    i do not sell sims cc, but i deal with BLENDER files, models and such, some people use these models for sims 4 mods, for more details about them, contact me on DISCORD, i will not discuss that here, thanks!
    was0uf0pl81w.png

Another classic south park char :)

qwpky2dcuif9.png

Jesus Chirst...
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Oooh South Park I love South Park oh it’s so awesome
    guys give me more sugestions for more south park chars so i can include on the pack ;)
    edited March 9
    updated!
    Post edited by gustavowizard on