Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    February 23
    DS0PKZWH_o.jpg
    Despite Hunter insisting that Aaron should stay home, the latter still decided to go to school and somehow managed to get through his classes with a head that was less than clear and a body that ached. True to his word, Hunter was completely fine by the time they returned home from school. He explained that it was because he was a vampire, and Aaron had never wanted to be a vampire more than in that moment, but Hunter refused to do anything remotely close to drinking from him (which turning into a vampire entailed) since he was already sick, and his previous reaction to being drank from had been pretty bad.

Melissa came over to hang out for a few hours, deciding to clean out the fridge and ask Aaron if he and Hunter had plans for Love Day.
    hwu857Y.png

Aaron looked up from the meat he was preparing and shrugged. He was still feeling woozy from his illness, and muttered something about forgetting that it was even Love Day the next day.
    Bnb61JG.png
    "What are you and Robin doing?" he asked as an aside, and Melissa shrugged, and then with a devilish grin she said, "Each other, hopefully."
    "Melissa!"
    She giggled, and added, "Okay, more seriously though... I don't know actually, but there is a place in Windslar that you and Hunter could go."
    "I thought the only place in Windslar was the Shrieking Llama. Hunter and I went to check it out and it was kinda eugh-"
    "No, not the pub. It's called the Von Haunt Estate, and it's beautiful." She brought out her phone and showed him some pictures, and he agreed. Well, as soon as he could focus properly on the phone's small screen in the first place.
    (alright I am using Melissa for WAY too much exposition around Windenburg and all its places (and citizens) lol but she's convenient :joy: )
    "I'll let you get back to making your dinner," she said with a smile as she turned to leave. "Feel better soon."
    He thanked her and settled down to eat.

Eating was a mistake. The nausea returned in full force as he went outside to check on his plants.
    bGGfIX9.png

Hunter was patrolling the small yard looking for paranormal things to kick.
    eN7fHuX.png

Aaron crawled into bed and Hunter communicated with the departed at his seance table. Temperance still hadn't made a reappearance, strangely enough...

Love Day dawned, bright and clear, and Aaron and Hunter shared a moment together on the couch.
    xI2hr1r.png
    V6uH9So.png

"I am taking you out," Hunter announced as he kissed Aaron in the kitchen (please ignore Aaron's sudden costume change lol, maybe it was cold before and now it's not? I don't remember :D )
    tWkSZfT.png
    QiVVSSO.png
    "But if you still feel too sick we can just have a quiet day in," he hastily amended.
    Aaron shook his head. "I feel fine, babe. Sleeping does wonders."
    "If you're sure..."
    "Yes, of course I'm sure. You worry too much. Besides, Melissa told me about this great place-"

TBSnTZx.png
    fm93UZB.png
    qA37RwA.png
    P1da8QW.png

"Mum! Aren't you going to say anything?!"
    xWgjheo.png
    "Nope!" *turns into bat and flies away from her responsibilities as Aster's parent*
    8RJVQLD.png

"He was looking at OTHER GIRLS!!!!!!1!!!"
    Kx8A1mp.png

Hunter made his way to the chess table that Aaron had taken up residence at, and blew him a kiss.
    WefBDXH.png
    ~~~

Over on the outskirts of the lot, Regan and Blue were having a moment, apparently deciding to ignore their daughter's boy (read: CALE) troubles.
    UfgcPb1.png
    (Great parenting there, you two)

And Global Superstar Judith Ward was spotted out with her husband, Marcus Flex.
    0Jx3nSi.png
    (Courtesy of MCCC...)

udaQUe3.png
    (This has now become a Morgan Fyres Appreciation Post (tm) )
    uW5Hwdm.png
    wn83ajK.png
    (Gosh the team did something so right when they created her :love: )
    ~~~

Aaron and Hunter kissed on the balcony overlooking the gardens.
    cCjUAY7.png
    pjT025Q.png

3pMoSYE.png
    0nGPYfg.png
    gRuzORp.png

Hunter wandered around the maze while Aaron used the restroom, and came across the perfect place to celebrate Love Day...
    sjcVdMP.png
    O0vLf1F.png
    qIxfd7P.png
    (Guys I don't think it's necessary to go through the hedge first! Go around like normal people!)
    8zxwoYt.png
    (Yup okay that's totally physically possible)
    5pwzh9J.png
    3XkNBr5.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    February 23

wH8ZIrG.jpg
    I probably should have done this a while ago, but Nani Kealoha has been dead weight in this club honestly. She was probably secretly a Sinead fan too, so she decided to leave ;)

I thought Hunter would be a nice addition to the club, since it will be nice for him and Aaron to have some time together in my game.

Anyway, Hunter seems to be enjoying himself haha.
    l46oYBk.png

Aaron and Hunter tried out the club handshake, a perk I recently purchased.
    HvIS8Uz.jpg
    pZN4jdE.jpg

I added Rose, my favorite sim who is fully skilled in photography to my household to snap a photo of the club that Robin could keep. I wanted to do it outside, like my daily pic, but Rose didn't have a camera in her inventory and the TOOL mod was being a complete pain and wouldn't let me move the Moschino camera so I gave up and took the picture inside. If I feel ambitious, I could totally use S4S to make the outside photo into a CC photo, but meh, I'm usually too lazy to do that :D
    G6yXRfE.jpg?1

--
    Also thought I'd add that Sofia and Dell do not appear to have a baby, despite that phone call from a couple updates ago haha. But Robin's brother and sister-in-law had their baby - a boy named Toby. Brock isn't a vampire, but I wonder if Toby will be one. Since I have cc cribs in my game, I don't always know until I age them up to a toddler.

uuKIOv0.png

Rowan is such a goofy dad like his dad, Emmett.
    17vi5QE.png

Brock is more interested in the cat than his new brother haha.
    n4kgVIn.png

I'm glad I have several updates ready to go since honestly I don't know if I'd have the energy to put these post together with how crummy I've been feeling, on top of plowing through finals this week. But I'm feeling a bit better this morning, and hopefully I can even do some comments later today too!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    Thanks, I love the color green/teal too. :) Adam will join them for one gig at the club at least. Essa made me laugh, she was really getting into watching the guys perform. Honestly though, I think she was mostly just watching Josh. They are practically inseparable. :)

One last day living inside for DJ. Ooo, oatmeal! I always forget about the microwave. I never give one to my Sims since usually everything comes out cold in the middle. Plus the fact it has to sit so far from the wall. It's annoying when building/decorating. Whoa, Caitlin was certainly over the top defensive and now we know why. Holy Simoly DJ, you're a Dad! Does he suspect he's the baby Daddy? This could get very dramatic. Oh nice, glad Adam agreed to let DJ stay one more night. He needs someone to talk to about what happened, good idea!

@permanentrose
    Tsk, why do the vamps always go for Robin? She must taste really good to them or something. hehe And then she gets sick, she can't catch a break. Cracks me up seeing Aaron and Cale looking like such noobs at skiing in your save and Robin shows up both of them. hehe Weird glitch with Piper burning at night. Whoa, yeah Brandi looks livid! Side note though, she's very pretty in pink! Glad Robin got to meet DJ finally. He's only showed up once at the club in Windenburg for Cale. Hope he sees him again before Cale moves to Glimmerbrook, he was supposed to be the eighth member of Cale's club. Pretty screenshot to end the update. Love the butterfly!

Fantastic group shot of Robin's club members! It's the old cover for the base game! hehe Love it! Welcome to the club Hunter! Aww, well at least you were able to get a group shot at all, even if it was inside instead of out. Essa never did get one of her club members. I could give her one now though since I use Mods/CC. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get one for Cale though. :) Aww, a new baby brother for Brock! hehe Yep, Rowan is a chip off the old block eh? Of course Brock is more into the cat. hehe Hope you feel better soon! I'm starting to feel a bit better myself. Slow going, but getting there.

@afai1261
    Gah! I wish it was Spring or Summer for Cale, he has one more week of Fall yet though and then Winter. Bleh! Max is a teen in one of my custom templates and has been for a long time so I keep forgetting he used to be a holy terror as a child. Morgan looks very guilty for being there eh? Moira is his Great niece? Interesting... Love that cheeky "Hey Babe" smile Robin is giving Melissa. hehe Great photos of the gathering and I agree, Robin does look very beautiful in that shot! Poor Yoshi, always getting bit. Dangit! AHHH! Yep, that's the kind of ghostie I was expecting in Heroic mode. o.O Aaron sure gets sick a lot, poor guy. Wow Cale, why are you giving your gorgeous girlfriend that look? Not surprised Hunter is sick now too, illnesses in TS4 are very contagious.

Ah, okay, that makes sense about Hunter falling. Thanks for the link to Hunter's beard! Once I saw it, I realized I must've asked you for it before since I already have it. I realize now what must've happened is he lost it when I was fiddling with club outfits. I intended to use that system, but you can't give them eyelashes, make-up or much of anything, they look so bare, and decided to just change their party outfits for the club.

Yeah, I figured it was a given Cale would ask his brothers to join the club, even if they are YAs. HAHA! I couldn't resist, I mean Cale did theoretically ask to be pinched. hehe Yep, Essa loves watching her man dance, definitely! :) Only reason I can figure for Hunter falling and/or hurting himself so much is because his thirst is always so low. I guess mood influences how well they dance or something. Adam is the eighth at the moment, but someone else will take his place before the month ends. :) Thanks again for the link to Hunter's beard even though I discovered I already had it.

Very sweet of Melissa to come over and clean up. Great suggestion she had for their Love Day date location too. HAHA! Love Melissa's answer to Aaron's question about what she and Robin will be doing. Poor Aaron, still sick. Glad he was feeling better later though for their date. Such sweet and romantic screenshots! *dreamy sigh* I just love, love. <3 They both look so handsome all dressed up. Aww man, poor Aster is still upset about catching Cale checking out those other two girls and her Moms look like they couldn't care less about it. I've read MCCC often pairs up Marcus with Judith for some reason. I wonder why. I would have to agree with you, Morgan is gorgeous! More romantic shots of this lovely couple! Great that bush was conveniently close by. hehe The clipping in this game is so annoying most of the time. Physically impossible in real life, but not for our Sims! hehe I got a laugh out of the last screenshot with them both cheering. Wow, must've been some VERY satisfying woo hoo eh? ;)

@SoulGal7
    Nice outfits for the Jiggy Lows and what an interesting name. The Boom Shakers look great too! Cool eye make-up. The Starlights look great too, but kind of muted compared to the other loud colored clubs. hehe I guess they're just more sophisticated eh? Or at least Veronica's idea of sophisticated. The Chain Breakers look fabulous! Bummer about the earrings, I found that disappointment with the outfits for club members too. Why won't it let us add accessories? Accessories make the outfit, right? Ah well...

Congrats to Dylan (and you of course) for finishing the aspiration! Looking forward to the dance contest, yes! And how it all goes down with Veronica and Dylan getting cursed. o.O
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 6
    What a chill sunday! Savannah didn't have much plan for today. 9CchpCi.png Today Savannah worked on her handiness skill by upgrading her kitchen sink. sOgBxbA.png She also worked on her rock climbing skill which she got to level 8, pretty soon she can finally do that mountain excursion!! QBhu3en.png Savannah got really bored about being inside all day so she got the Garden Gnomes together and they all went fishing, even tho it was raining she still had a good time. She got to improve on relation with other people in the group.

Table of Contents

Short updates til i get caught up!
    edited February 2022
    Trying to remember where I even left off with comments haha. Sorry if they are scattered :D

@Karababy52
    Nice that Joel, Josh, and Jon can join the club too - they're good additions to this group of boys :) They all look great in their club outfits too! So Adam didn't join? I thought he did for a second there, but it looks like you still have one spot open. Haha, Essa watching all the boys, gotta love it <3 On a side note, I love seeing so many familiar sims in the background of your screenshots.

Nice video game conversation and photos with Joel and Cale. Fun that they are meeting at Cale's house this time too. Ah, there's more of an explanation about Adam. It makes sense not to want a high profile celebrity since they really do want to be more of a chill club, nice job completing the aspiration though! Lol, funny bit about Hunter flying around as bat and Dylan wanting to kill it, and Aaron's response was funny too :D

And yes, that pose is from the old BG cover. It's supposed to have some props but I was too lazy to find them haha. It's a fun pose for 8 sims though!

Glad you are starting to feel better! What I have is kicking my butt haha. I just know it's not covid, but it's still pretty miserable.

@afai1261
    Do you use MCCC? One of the tuning features lets you turn off autonomous mess making from kids and toddlers. Just thought I'd mention it, since seeing all the messes in your game reminded me that I turned that feature off for a reason :D So, if I'm reading that correctly, then male Morgan is Moira's great-uncle, making him female Morgan's great-great-uncle. I'm guessing that mean that female Morgan is obscurely related to Hunter too then?? Lol, love that face that Robin is making, trying to be all seductive ;) I really need a new romance in my game, I miss Robin being with someone :D Robin really does look lovely in that screenie, thanks for sharing :) I like the background drama with Aster and Cale too, very fitting :) Poor Aaron really has been sick in your game :(

Your love day pics are so sweet <3 HAHA, love that line about Melissa and Robin doing each other ;) Such cute outfits for Aaron and Hunter for their date. And I love the family drama with Blue, Aster and Regan. Always fun when screenshots just lend themselves to fun little story ideas like that. I am so here for a Morgan Fyres appreciation post lol.

I'm starting to think that roommates can't get their plasma drained, since Robin continually is so unlucky haha. Also wanted to say, sorry I never updated Aaron's look for this month. I've played so far ahead at this point that I figure I'll just wait to see what you do with him next month and properly update him then haha. Hope you are feeling better!

@SoulGal7
    Love all the clubs and outfits you picked!! Everyone looks great and I love how carefully you picked the members for all the clubs. Hoping everything goes well with your family - my thoughts are with you. Also you don't have the ROM pack, right? So catching up might not be too bad since you have a month of wiggle room.

@LegacySims2017
    Oh wow, we've got another teen parent in the challenge! Congrats to DJ, even though he doesn't know yet. That risky woohoo is always sneaky haha. I still have it turned on it my game, but since Robin has only woohooed with girls, she's been safe ;) Hopefully DJ can bond with his son soon though!
    edited February 2022
    @Ellupelluellu, @afai1261, @Llandros2012, @permanentrose, @LegacySims2017, @Skeilah, @KateLynne, @lilypadmeulin, @miss_eulenauge, @SoulGal7, @RememberJoy, @Carebear92, @Shadami

Due to the current issue with the Creative Corner boards and the inability to post updates in the original One World One Month One World Challenge 2022 thread, I have created this temporary thread in General Discussion for challengers to post their daily updates. Once the issue has been resolved, I will ask that this thread be merged with the original challenge thread. Feel free to post your challenge updates here or a link to your blog entries for the challenge. :)

@EA_Cade is aware of the issue and is working with the forum service provider to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Look for updates from him here. Thank you!

Happy Simming! <3

Keeping this here for posterity! :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 23: "For Your Entertainment..."

jwITgma.png

Notes

I posted my daily post pic above on my profile page before midnight, so technically it wasn't late and I'm still on track. I did this for my own personal perfectionistic tendencies in never being late with an entry. I will update the story mode part in a bit. Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    ckdmTG3.png
    True to his word, Global Superstar, Singer Songwriter, Adam Lambert, arrived the next evening to practice a dance routine he and the other club members would perform at Disco Pädniic later that evening.

"Hey Adam, you made it! So incredibly happy and humbled you've offered to dance with us. Thank you just seems so lame for how much it means to all of us."
    "It's my pleasure Cale, I'm looking forward to it."

LWOC7WP.png
    "Okay, well, um, let's go inside and get started then. We already have a simple routine worked out, but we'd welcome any ideas you might have too."
    "I have a few ideas, nothing too complicated I could show you, sure."
    "Fantastic!"

LiyLJeC.png
    I think Jon is a little star struck, as is that teen outside looking at Adam. I thought perhaps there would be paparazzi following him and other fans, but the teen from My Wedding Stories seemed to be the only one.

Eu9wYhV.png
    "Woo Hoo! Let's go guys, I'm so ready for this!" Aaron said beginning to dance in joy.

Cale turned on some METAL and the club members showed Adam the simple routine they'd made up. He then in turn showed them some moves he'd learned from his dancers for his own music videos and concerts. Josh knew all of Adam's routines as well so he worked with half of the guys, Adam with the others.

After a few hours, the routine was deemed the best it could be given the short practice time they'd had together. It would have to be enough since this would be their only shot at dancing with Adam. He would be leaving to go on tour in just a couple days. The Great Balls of Fire club members, including Adam Lambert, left for the nightclub to give a once in a lifetime performance for the entertainment and enjoyment of the patrons there.

oBrUV0H.png
    Everyone was nervous as they stood together in formation on the dance floor.

"Just have fun guys, you're all fantastic dancers and should be proud of yourselves no matter what." Adam said and gave every member a high five before the music began to play. It was time...

exmtY0s.png
    They gave the dance of their lives...

lasCKQU.png
    Everyone in perfect sync with each other...

8bZSFKF.png
    They looked like professionals instead of just a group of ordinary guys and one Superstar...

juIlxl4.png
    Although, to Cale and everyone watching...

Z6R90qV.png
    Each one...

Q1WEn1r.png
    With every step...

Ktd0qjY.png
    Every flick of the wrist and swiveled hip...

N8GdaRv.png
    Were individually...

zN79FqP.png
    And together...

vwYKqCI.png
    As a group of friends in this one moment in time...

gXB150h.png
    Superstars!

iE3DFOX.png
    They did it! No one fell, no one faltered, no one missed a step during the entire routine. It was absolutely perfect, the best dance they'd ever done. Cale let out a yell of victory as Josh threw a fist of victory into the air!

I1d6Aq2.png
    "Thank you so much Adam, you have no idea how much this meant to me, to all of us. You're the best!"
    "No, thank you for the fun and friendship Cale, I had a blast! And I know where to look now if I need more dancers in the future."

Gj6qawX.png
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    "I have to go now, but I'll be in touch. Oh and I'm giving everyone vouchers for tickets to any concert on my tour as a thank you for letting me dance with you."
    "Seriously? Wow! Thank you, but hey, we were honored that you wanted to, there was never any question. Are you kidding me?"
    "You're welcome! See you later Cale...bye Guys!" Adam said and turned to leave the club serenaded with shouts of thanks and cheers of 'have fun on tour' from the boys.

24zHjqk.png
    As Adam walked away, Cale grabbed Aaron for a big celebratory hug as the two of them laughed with joy from the experience. Aaron looked close to tears when Cale told him about the generous gift of thanks Adam was giving all the club members.

Cale took the time to give every member hugs and high fives, telling them how proud he was of them. Afterwards, they took some time to just chill together, chat and dance before each member one by one left the club to go home.

4IcI64y.png
    Cale decided to try one more time to get the lovely bartender, Lliah, to serve him something a bit stronger than a root beer float before he went home too. She gave him a wink and turned away. What did that mean? Would he get his drink or not?

IfObbIC.png
    While Cale sat waiting for his drink, lost in a daze thinking about everything that had happened that night, a beautiful girl sat down next to him. Her name is Gina Lombardo. She is the older sister of Hana, the blond teen Cale met at the Onsen and took home for a tryst. I actually made her for another challenge, but never entered her. I love her! It's the first time I've seen her anywhere since I put her in the save. Quick, Cale, introduce yourself before she leaves!

gnKDyLL.png
    However, Cale wasn't thinking about meeting anyone new tonight. He was just happy Lilah actually did fill his drink order. Gina left without a word as Cale savored his Tang and Zest, a big smile of satisfaction on his face.

Oh well, enjoy your drink Cale, you earned it! Bottoms up!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Thanks for starting this thread @Karababy52! Hope things are working soon in the usual thread!

—-

February 24

mE6C7e1.png
    "Oh, Cale, why won't you love me? Why can't you see we are meant to be together?"
    4REKMrD.png
    bvqyLPA.png

"Do you hear that? I think Brandi is crying again. Perhaps we should go check on her..."
    jfRvnYF.png

(So a little background from my challenge last year - Brittany, Brandi's mom, is a quadruplet, so I thought it would be fitting to make Brandi a multiple too. She is a triplet, and these are her sisters, Kylie and Tori. Decided to go the non-identical route since genetics are fun. Brandi's the only one who got her mom's blonde hair. Their dad, for anyone who is curious, is Mario's cousin, the guy Brittany was cheating on Emmett with haha)

"Brandi, is everything okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Kylie asked.
    AJZWsk0.png

"You know that guy I met? Things have just gotten...complicated," Brandi explained. "I just need to think of a way to show him that we're meant to be together. I know that girl he claims to be with now doesn't love him the way I do..."
    O8FbKJr.png

Oh no, Tori thought, Not again. Brandi being obsessed with a boy never ends well...
    7AcJteW.png

"We will be here for you, whatever the outcome of all of this is," Kylie spoke gently, obviously just as concerned as Tori. Brandi apparently doesn't have a great track record with not being crazy. "Just remember that you aren't defined by your romantic relationships."
    CWqzwc8.png

Brandi plastered a smile on her face. They never understood. Kylie leaned in for a hug, and Brandi managed to say, “Thanks, girls. I appreciate your support."
    tpktx1c.png

But as soon as they left, her expression changed. "I will get Cale Conrad back if it's the last thing I do...."
    mE6C7e1.png

--
    This update is pretty pointless honestly, but I had some spare time this month and thought it might be fun to do something different :)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 23rd: New Year's Eve

imaY4in.png
    It was new year's eve and there was a big dance party at the night club tonight. I had a scout meeting till four, so I invited Kaori to meet me at the club after that. I held an early club meeting with Jade, Clara, Candy, Sergio and I doing some yoga to energize us for the night, while Morgan hovered in the background.
    wIOrxQo.png
    After my scout meeting, I turned up at the club in my scout uniform and everyone clapped and cheered; apparently they really like scouts around here.
    e0GpZMk.png
    Kaori showed up a few minutes later and we headed in. I was hungry after my club meeting, so I asked her if she'd mind sitting and chatting at the bar for a bit while I had some dinner. As we talked, I got the impression Kaori was preoccupied, so I asked her if something was wrong.
    B8CLzvz.png
    "Not really", she said looking away, "It's just my grandfather. He's barely left his bed these last few days. I'm worried about him". I took her hands in mine and asked if there was anything I could do to help, but she only shook her head. "It's probably nothing. He's just getting older and has less energy than he used to, let's not worry about it tonight". She put on a brave smile and ordered a glass of punch. Lifting her glass she wished me a healthy and joyous new year.
    XyYIyvA.png
    I toasted her back and we headed to the dance floor. As we danced she asked me if I had any new year's resolutions, and I admitted I did really want to max out on charisma soon.
    qmBxhcp.png
    She smiled and said what she wanted she couldn't say in public and gave me a little wink. I had to have changed from brown to red in 5 seconds flat. She laughed and we continued to dance as midnight quickly approached. As the countdown to midnight began, I made my way over to Kaori, and as midnight hit, we kissed long and deeply.
    Icgs54x.png
    I asked if she wanted to complete her New Year's resolution tonight, but she shook her head sadly. "I feel I should get back home tonight. I don't want to leave my grandparents alone for too long anymore. We'll have to do it another time". "Soon". I said bending down for one more kiss. "Happy New Year's Kaori".
    *Updated my February 23rd post above! You're welcome @permanentrose :) I'll work on comments/replies next and have today's post later tonight. Hope y'all have a fanfreakintastic rest of your day/night! <3
    edited April 2023
    February 24
    *This is a combination of story and non-story because I don't care anymore lol (and also I still feel sick, yay! Brief comments coming soon though :) )
    C5EfU7GQ_o.jpg
    Their date at the Von Haunt Estate successful, Aaron and Hunter decided to go to the discotheque and invite the club out to have some fun too. Maybe Cale would finally ask Aster to be his official girlfriend. Maybe Robin and Melissa would actually get to do each other ( ;) ).

Hunter wore a brand-new black button-down that Aaron loved.
    gy7DJYK.png
    x4XY0ZW.png

Melissa, please don't tell me you're into older women (Calypso here (Galatea's mother, remember) is actually an adult but she does not look it at all lol)
    ZlzIwHH.png
    You're lucky Robin isn't here yet.
    6sHtf8Q.png

Robin finally arrived...
    x7iAKaG.png

...And made a beeline for Melissa to present her with a rose! <3
    xGm1bZV.png
    7HrL0Qh.png

Cale arrived and was really feeling the music.
    tFuZPKp.png
    KKCRj6C.png

d67gKdE.png
    I think we all know what you're looking at there, Cale...
    1yUk6xT.png
    YaM6nuW.png

"I want to show you something... downstairs..."
    XzhmViX.png

Cale watched them go, wondering if he could make it up to Aster a different way...
    frElcJg.png

Melissa's Love Day hopes came true ;) Also I'm pretty sure this is actually their first woohoo!
    rFEyTQu.png
    qcuW16w.png

Her eyes are up there, Melissa :joy:
    wXvIhwU.png

She gave Robin a rose (probably the same rose that Robin gave her earlier LOL)
    DAVoFRn.png

Back out on the dance floor, Cale was really putting the moves on Aster
    4YpQzm7.png
    GUBHV0y.png
    Sheesh Aaron, get out of the shot!
    JI2YzQj.png

While Hunter was failing at doing some moves of his own. Dance moves, that is :D
    TafpDTT.png
    DuPStY0.png

And Aster is happy with her man again (he only paid attention to her this entire gathering)
    Bw5RlOP.png
    C3o3TVj.png
    qLVegD8.png

And then they too sneak off downstairs, following in Robin and Melissa's footsteps
    HICRjFx.png
    ZfPtDyy.png
    UwBxoFy.png
    kMBQESb.png
    I feel the need to inform you all that my risky woohoo is on the very high chance of 1% :joy:

Oh hi Regan (and Blue in the background)
    DxT6IAT.png

Aster managed to land a backflip
    w2KyBWb.png
    0LJo4M6.png

And after seeing that I think Cale was so impressed he just had to ask her to be his girlfriend ;) Freaking finally took you (me) long enough :joy:
    AWaDkCu.png
    mLIg2dC.png

Yay! Thank you so much @EA_Cade for merging the threads together, and for working to make sure the forum issue was resolved. Very much appreciated, you're the best! :)

@permanentrose
    Thanks! I figured Cale would ask his honorary brothers to join him. I love that outfit and use it probably too much. Oh well. Adam did join the club, but only for one dance. There is an opening again, but I have someone in mind to fill it very soon! :) I love that it seems to be mostly the same regulars showing up at the club, so yes, it's great seeing familiar faces.

Yep, they just want a casual chill club of friends that just happen to dance together now and then. :) HAHA! That little sequence with the bat was so fun to write. Aha! I thought that pose looked familiar. Hey, it looks fine without the props! :) Hubby and I are slowly recovering. I'm still congested, still coughing, sneezing, but I can mostly breath during the day. Hope you feel better soon!

Oh boy, both you and SoulGal have seriously demented stalkers after guys in your stories. Brandi seems just as evil as her Mom! o.O Love her sisters, they're cute! Almost looks like they are twins and Brandi is separate. I guess that can happen though with twins/triplets.

@afai1261
    Oh yum! Hunter looks fabulous in black and Aaron does too in lavender (it's purple!). hehe Hilarious how a screenshot can imply something going on that definitely is not going on. hehe Aww, how sweet of Robin to give Melissa a rose! Hey Cale, lookin' good Dude! Awww, I'm so glad they're back together. Laughed my butt off seeing him stare at Aster's, well, butt. :D

Hilarious how he was doing some sexy moves to seduce and entice Aster, even if Aaron photobombed them. hehe Gah! Now Hunter is falling in your game too? o.O Poor guy! Yay! Back together again and thanks Robin/Melissa for giving Cale the idea. hehe So....did she say yes? o.O I'm worried she didn't now since you didn't show the celebratory selfie together. Guess I'll have to wait until the next update to find out. ;)

1% is too much! HAHA! Oh boy, wonder if we'll soon see the patter of little blue feet! *gulp* Is it bad that I'm actually hoping it happens? o:) Good job to both Melissa and Aster for landing the backflips. The two of you should go give Hunter lessons. ;)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I just see a bunch of deleted messages which confused me. xD but it's the other thread getting merged in, isn't it? xD

Feb 15th - Slooooowly catching back up. well. making progress. I'm still almost 10 days behind. lol
    CdTYXl3.png
    edited February 2022
    @Karababy52
    Feb 22: Ooh Cale looks good with that guitar! <3
    Of course Joel was victorious in the end but Cale must have made some good plays haha
    Wonder if Aaron lost to Jon and reacted as badly as he did when he lost to Cale lol
    Hahaha love Hunter turning into a bat and Dylan freaking out :joy:

Feb 23: Thank you for getting Adam Lambert songs stuck in my head lol (I had to go listen to For Your Entertainment after reading the title :D )
    It's super cool that Adam still took some time to dance with the boys before going on tour!
    Haha love Aaron being so pumped up and preemptively dancing because he's excited!
    Those pictures of them doing the actual dance are so perfect! It's awesome seeing sims in formation like this (and even more awesome that Hunter didn't fail this time ;):joy: )
    This update just made me smile!

@permanentrose
    Feb 23: omg no freaking way that's the pose I was going to use for my club too :joy: but I decided the vibes weren't good enough so combined two different poses instead :D We seriously are on the same wavelength, this is scary now LOL
    And also I didn't even realise that there was a member change until you mentioned it! Yay, Hunter is in the club now! Hopefully that'll stop Aaron from missing him so much ;)
    That's such a cool club photo!
    Aww Toby's onesie is so cute <3
    The cat looks a bit disgruntled at Brock haha.

Feb 24: Eww it's Brandi lol
    "Brandi apparently doesn't have a great track record with not being crazy" :joy:
    I wonder what Brandi is planning... I feel so bad for Cale!

@Carebear92
    Feb 6: Welcome back! Ooh level 8 is definitely high enough skill for climbing Mount Komorebi, my sim did it with level 6 :)

@RememberJoy
    Feb 23: "Apparently they really like scouts around here" :joy:
    Aww no, Shigeru :( Poor Kaori!
    "What she wanted she couldn't say in public" :smirk:
    Happy New Year to these two <3

@Shadami
    Feb 14: Oh, poor Velma. I say keep this development in the story, but it's 100% up to you if you do or not :)
    Love seeing Velma's club just hanging out and having a good time. Except for when she felt sick of course...
    Yeah Hunter's energy is glitched if he's not in the household so his autonomy will push him to sleep often lol
    What is Cale yelling at DJ for?! :o
    Aww Velma wants to kiss Robin...
    Sorry I have to do this every time I see her... Morgan! :love:

Feb 15: And now she wants to woohoo with Robin? Velma! Robin just ditching her made me laugh but also feel bad :D
    Hunter, you're at the spa, don't look so depressed! And Lucy is sad too, dang!
    Cute that Aldo invited her back to Mount Komorebi.
    Bella... and Megumi?! WHAT :joy: Also I never thought I'd ever see Bella Goth in green :D
    Love the pics of the giant teenage party!
    Ah, smart to have it be Adam who is picking up on the signs and suggesting pregnancy to Velma!
    Surprise!!!! Wonder how Velma's going to cope...
    @Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @afai1261
    Oh yum! Hunter looks fabulous in black and Aaron does too in lavender (it's purple!). hehe Hilarious how a screenshot can imply something going on that definitely is not going on. hehe Aww, how sweet of Robin to give Melissa a rose! Hey Cale, lookin' good Dude! Awww, I'm so glad they're back together. Laughed my butt off seeing him stare at Aster's, well, butt. :D

Hilarious how he was doing some sexy moves to seduce and entice Aster, even if Aaron photobombed them. hehe Gah! Now Hunter is falling in your game too? o.O Poor guy! Yay! Back together again and thanks Robin/Melissa for giving Cale the idea. hehe So....did she say yes? o.O I'm worried she didn't now since you didn't show the celebratory selfie together. Guess I'll have to wait until the next update to find out. ;)

1% is too much! HAHA! Oh boy, wonder if we'll soon see the patter of little blue feet! *gulp* Is it bad that I'm actually hoping it happens? o:) Good job to both Melissa and Aster for landing the backflips. The two of you should go give Hunter lessons. ;)
    Aster did say yes but my sims don't like doing the celebratory selfie anymore :(
    Here's the proof haha:
    Py6FEQH.png
    (I added Cale temporarily to Aaron and Hunter's household)

Risky woohoo did not strike this time :joy: I kinda wanted it to happen too but if it doesn't happen before Glimmerbrook then it probably won't. Or, you know, I could just increase the percentage for risky woohoo ;)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 24th: Skill Day

Today's Accomplishments:
    Level 10 charisma
    Completed Friend of the World
    Earned Good Deeds badge

QMZvZD2.png
    In today's club meeting, I spent most of my time brushing up on my charisma; complementing people's clothing and brightening their days.
    Bxli9ti.png
    By the end of our meeting, I'd completed my resolution and my friendship aspiration as well as maxed my charisma! What a great day!
    zYeQ8dQ.png
    During my second scout meeting, I had the opportunity to help a younger scout put up a tent; I guess sleeping in a tent for almost a year actually came in handy. I returned home and decided my little cabin needed some cleaning. I took out the trash and started mopping when I heard a knock at the door.
    IeRJDMv.png
    SC6VUkx.png
    I opened the door to find Luna standing there. I invited her in and apologized for the state of my home, showing her the mop and revealing that I was in the middle of cleaning. She waved it off and got right into business. "Sofia says you give good advice and I have a problem". She sighed dreamily and looked out the window.
    6LC1prI.png
    "I have a major crush on a cute guy but no matter what I do he doesn't notice me". She frowned and turned to me. "What do guys want, I mean other than the obvious, there's got to be something I'm missing", she said sticking out her lip in a pout. "Well", I ventured uncertainly, "It would help to know which guy you're interested in". She bit her lip looking nervous, "Well, he's older..." she trailed off. "Sergio"? I guessed, and she blushed in confirmation. "I'd say you may want to look elsewhere". "Why"? she asked, "Is it because of our age, because you know they say that age is just a number". I got up, and lowering my voice conspiratorially, whispered, "I think Sergio is interested in guys."
    7WX4nrw.png
    "What"! Luna gasped, "You're kidding, what makes you say that"?
    U40E1U9.png
    "I've seen him flirting with a couple guys at the pool". "Really"! Luna groaned and leaned backwards, "That explains so much! Why hasn't he ever said anything"?
    1RUHgDo.png
    I shrugged, "I guess he will in his own time". Luna gave me a hug and thanked me before leaving, "You saved me a lot of embarrassment, thanks Adam".
    47aplqR.png
    After she left I continued to clean up the cabin, and after taking the trash out once more, I finally earned my Good Deeds badge. Only two badges to go!

Extra
    Luna unexpectedly came knocking on Adams door and was in a major flirty mood. I cheated and looked at her attraction towards him, and she thinks he's "very unattractive", so I figured she wasn't after him. So instead I came up with this story line that she was looking for relationship advice.
    @afai1261
    hunter had just been in the bathroom throwing up. So I assume he tried to eat human food again xD I saved him from having that picture taken though and he went outside and stared sadly at the empty fish tank instead. Lol.

Yeah I'm thinking I will leave it in. I ended up messing with age spans to try to make them more appropriate for story length , including pregnancies. So hopefully turning my mods on goes well xD

Not sure what was wrong with Lucy though. As for having Adam say something. I've been wanting him to be the one to notice it just took awhile to set it up.

Bella and Megumi were to good to pass up. I had to include it.
    Feb 16th - Finding Inner Peace I've found some more time to work on getting a few more parts out. xD When I feel they start being to long for playing catch up with I'm posting them. Lol.
    xhNinEp.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I have a lot...and I mean a lot...of catching up to do. I have much family drama going on, but reading all these and having fun looking at the daily images alongside playing with D.J. will be helpful.

And good to see the forums team got this portion category back up and running from read only.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    February - Day 24: "I wanna see you strut strut, strut, come on walk for me..."

Bk6meNR.png

Notes
    tvRN2f4.png
    Now that Cale has completed the aspiration, and the club members had their thrilling dance performance with Adam, Cale is continuing to work on the Musical Genius aspiration. While he practiced playing the guitar to reach Level 8 (I think) so he could write songs, I decided to do some Sims watching to see just how good (or bad) the Teen Neighborhood lot trait is in the game.

Also, I've been debating whether or not Cale should invite another male teen to join the club. I had originally thought he might invite DJ since they're already friends. But, thinking about it, I'm not sure if DJ's personality would fit their club. He doesn't strike me as a teen that's into Metal, or would wear the 'costume' the guys have picked to wear while dancing. Let me know what you think @LegacySims2017.

There are many male teens for Cale to choose from so I thought why not make it fair and pick from whoever happens to walk by Cale's house? I gave walk-bys until Midnight to have a chance to be invited and will pick from one of the candidates that do walk by. Hopefully some of them will. If DJ walks by and you think he'd like to join the club, he will join if Cale and the guys decide to add another member.

First up, Hello Robin! Love her smile, but sorry Honey, wrong gender for an all male teen club.

KycPUrP.png
    Aha! Right after Robin, Evan Masters walked by. He's Josh and Essa's Grandson, Josee and Seth's son. We now have Candidate #1. Will he get any competition?

FoAqtu9.png
    Hey Josh! You're already a member, but thanks for stopping by gorgeous. :)

fZrEW0A.png
    A game generated townie adult. Sorry Dude, too old and too snobby.

gMyspdt.png
    Melody stopped by for a visit too. She's a vampire though and I know that's really why she's here. If I hadn't taken out the vampire mod I had and Cale was asleep, he'd be her next victim. Always good to see you though dear!

isgmae7.png
    This little guy is a premade from the My Wedding Stories pack. Sorry kid, too young. He is cute though.

CGAmgN5.png
    Hey Jon, lookin' good Dude!

EpoBWFh.png
    Whoa! Look at the daggers Morrigan is giving Cale's house. I don't think she's too pleased Cale hasn't called her since, well, yeah...

vUPwkIK.png
    Hi Simeon, good for you keeping in shape! Cale will see you very soon. Obviously he's too old.

TA0dSmn.png
    Candidate #2 Marshall Landgraab, Melody and Malcom's son. Cale hasn't actually 'met' him, but the teen did intend to use Cale for a snack once in Mt. Komorebi.

0oi8MBl.png
    Hello Kenzie, Cale's busy right now or I'm sure he'd love to see you. ;)

td5oJH1.png
    Molly Masters, Damon's wife and Essa's best friend went speeding by. Good to see you too!

p5TB0wC.png
    Well she certainly doesn't qualify. No angry elder pearl clutchers allowed!

YtYrfAS.png
    Wow! I should've had Cale run outside and meet this teen. She's the older sister of the premade child we saw earlier from the MWS pack. She's also the teen that was drooling over Adam Lambert last night.

hCXrd9V.png
    Hi Josee! Out looking for Evan? You just missed him.

1VrWUVC.png
    Marley Connors, the twin sister of Mallory Connors. Cale has met Marley, but hasn't romanced her yet. They are the daughters of Melody and Malcom.

5CyvAGk.png
    Speaking of Mallory, she appeared coming from the opposite direction as her twin disappeared around the corner. I'm sure Cale would love to see you too if he wasn't busy.

jsXKlPw.png
    YES! Candidate #3 Odin Embers, the twin brother of Morrigan Embers. I've been trying to get Cale to meet him since the challenge began but he never appears anywhere. Quick Cale, run out there and meet him! No time to romance the ladies, but I will make him stop to make a new friend.

xT7W40L.png
    Cale did a cheerful introduction and then complimented Odin's outfit. The two were going to take a selfie together, they even stood side by side and Cale raised the camera. However, just before the frame to take the photo appeared, I saw the 'I should get going' message and he disappeared! Gah! Never had that happen before. The daily post pic is Cale's reaction to that happening. He wasn't very happy about it. He went back inside to continue practicing the guitar and I watched the walk-bys for a few more mintues.

P43DBhP.png
    It's close to Midnight now and Cale has another visitor. This is Cordelia Connors, Essa's Mom and Grim's (Greg) sister. She's obviously a vampire too and there for a snack.

m8ddB83.png
    Naner naner dear, Cale's awake. I was going to send Cale to bed at this point but saw one more Sim in the distance making his way to walk by Cale's house.

ghE0Oii.png
    DJ! He made it, just in time! Look at that smile, such a cheerful Sim, he was bouncing in a confident swagger as he walked by. There were a few other walkbys I didn't show, including a raccoon named Dilbert, a miniature collie named Muffin and the mail carrier. Jon also walked by 3 times more and so did Greta, the MWS teen. So what's the verdict on the number of teens walking by as a result of the lot trait? 10 teens and 13 other Sims. It was almost exactly even. That's pretty good I guess eh?

Comments/replies coming up next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Karababy52
    (special response to your question in your last update)
    You're right. I don't think D.J. fits in to the metal type. That would be a little out of place for him for a club. But he would definitely hang out casually.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @afai1261
    Thanks, I love having my Sims play the musical instruments in this game, especially the guitar and violin. :) I'm sorry, I have no idea who won when Jon and Aaron played. I got a kick out that too even though Hunter isn't supposed to be able to do that anymore. I guess when I cheated to remove flying as a bat, it didn't work or something.

hehe You're welcome! I love all of Adam's songs/albums, but For Your Entertainment is one of my favorites for sentimental reasons. Love that he sings for Queen now too as their current frontman! I adore the group dance option for our Sims, especially when wearing club costumes especially made for them. They did a good job with these group dances. I'm curious to see what the new group wedding line dance looks like. Haven't checked that out yet, or slow dancing. o.O

Oh yeah, Aaron was extremely excited to be working so closely with Adam, all the guys were, but he seemed especially pumped. :) I'm glad Hunter or no one else either fell this time, they were just perfect! Made me smile too! <3

Yay! Thanks for letting me know she did say yes! Huh, I wonder why they don't do that in your game. I wonder if it's not an option for anyone anymore. Perhaps they took it out in a patch? Though I don't know why they would. No blue nooboo eh? At least this time. Totally up to you if you want to increase their chances or just wait until they're older. :) Either way, I hope they do have a child together though at some point.

@LegacySims2017
    Thanks for letting me know, glad I guessed right and thought to ask instead of just adding him outright. Not sure if there will be any more club meetings before the end of the month and if they'll dance when they get together. Perhaps they'll hang up that part of club activities and just hangout at Cale's place instead. If they don't dance again, I'll add DJ and he can just hang with the boys. :)
    edited April 2023
    February 25
    *There's story at the end of this one ;)
    46mjhybJ_o.jpg
    Apparently the Ancient Ruins is so boring that the only thing anyone can ever do is play on their phone or go for a jog lol
    zSLwhuN.png
    Q09kuNv.png
    USP40dL.png
    Ae9AUjK.png

Aaron decided to show off some smooth moves though ;)
    Ns5byG8.png
    Gg2nD2w.png

And Hunter showed off a move that... was not so smooth :joy: Seriously he successfully backflips once and every other time he falls flat on his face lol
    EHWrZrv.png
    NQoN8lj.png
    HVAcqTr.png
    hOtn8ib.png

Aaron continued to show off...
    Zzi8yl2.png
    iJtiS8A.png
    YKTEF8n.png
    NtZ3dIN.png

PqpIVN3.png
    Until he became very aware of how absolutely freaking exhausting it was, both mentally and physically, living in that haunted house. And all that constant waking up... he wouldn't have been surprised if that was playing a big part in how sick he was getting (even though he had gotten sick in Mount Komorebi, but this was even worse) and why he'd been having more frequent panic attacks. Simply put, he was in a mental and physical funk, his mind constantly drained, just floating from day to day with no real ambition. He hadn't painted properly for weeks, in constant fear of the specters that haunted the place every night. The weekly bills just ate away at what money they had saved from all the paintings he'd sold in Mount Komorebi. He couldn't remember the last time he'd read a book for fun and not as a school assignment. Hah. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd actually done homework.

Was it time for a move...? Even though the amazing group of friends he'd made here had helped, he couldn't help but think that something was fundamentally wrong with living like this, in a house where even the slightest noise could spike his anxiety, and where the threat of an enraged ghost invading his home, the home he'd made with the boy he loved, was always hanging over his head. He'd even noticed that he was beginning to make a habit of staying out in town, usually at the discotheque to minimise the amount of time he spent at home, scheduling club meetings almost every single day. It was getting to the point where he needed to sleep as soon as he got home from school, and it was playing on his mind. Hunter still refused to turn him - Aaron was kind of envious of his ability to stay up for days on end without ever needing to sleep, and that weighed on his mind sometimes when he awoke to find the other side of the bed still neatly made, having not been slept in, and Hunter downstairs looking as fresh as he had been for the past week straight.
    Aaron would sit at the table and eat breakfast alone before trudging off to school and doing it all again. He loved Hunter, and he knew Hunter loved him. So why, then, did it feel so wrong to be with him in this house, that they had come together to buy? When had "their" home no longer become theirs?
    (OKAY I know this is lame but I'm going somewhere with this I swear :joy: )

@RememberJoy
    Feb 24: Congrats to Adam for completing his resolution and aspiration!
    Oh hello Luna! Oh she likes Sergio? I'm glad Adam could give her some advice and save her from some embarrassment ;)

@Shadami
    Feb 16: Hey, whatever works for you when you have updates!
    Velma's face in the daily pic though :D Poor girl haha
    I'm actually really interested in finding out who exactly the father of her baby is...
    "Robin couldn't be the father" :joy:
    Oh, Aldo... and he called her babe, yikes...

@Karababy52
    Feb 24: This was such a fun showcase of your sims! Apart from that ginger townie though LOL
    Oh hello Robin, looking beautiful as always!
    Bahahaha Agnes :joy:
    Odin is so handsome!
    Oh also I see them Adam Lambert lyrics... ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top