Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2022 (Now Live)(2nd Patch Now Live)

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm glad that some of the original Base gowns & suits got new color swatches. I just wish all the dresses & suites did.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Didn't expect much, still disappointed. We'll never get an attraction system, it doesn't make sense anywhere else than it did with this pack.

I don't see why not. All they need to do is link it with likes and dislikes and of course hair,eyes etc.

They usually give us "new features" like that when it makes sense with a new pack. What other pack than Wedding would justify an attraction system?
    not generations

A Romance Pack. This pack is just on Weddings.

I don't think they will ever release a romance pack. They gave us Parenthood, I don't think we'll get Generations. They gave us Wedding, I don't think we'll get Romance. That's my opinion.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Didn't expect much, still disappointed. We'll never get an attraction system, it doesn't make sense anywhere else than it did with this pack.

I don't see why not. All they need to do is link it with likes and dislikes and of course hair,eyes etc.

They usually give us "new features" like that when it makes sense with a new pack. What other pack than Wedding would justify an attraction system?
    not generations

A Romance Pack. This pack is just on Weddings.

I don't think they will ever release a romance pack. They gave us Parenthood, I don't think we'll get Generations. They gave us Wedding, I don't think we'll get Romance. That's my opinion.

I agree on the romance pack, but I do think Generations/another pack to complement Toddlers/Parenthood/University will still be released. There is just far too much still missing from the game otherwise - even by the standards of TS4
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2022
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg
    bixters wrote: »
    I'm all for Pride and am also LGBTI+, but this dress is a monstrosity!!!! Looks like a good dress for a clown. Doesn't even look like a Pride flag. :D:D:'(
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg
    I'm all for Pride and am also LGBTI+, but this dress is a monstrosity!!!! Looks like a good dress for a clown. Doesn't even look like a Pride flag. :D:D:'(
    The middle is especially gorgeous
  • heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > The original sketch

The first one is absolutely lovely.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    The original sketches are all lovely. The rainbow tulle in these look like my daughter's dress in her wedding. I hope someone will do a cc one more like the sketches.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Oh yes, the original sketch is a beauty. The produced result is decidedly Colin Baker.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited February 2022
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg

I really like the first two drawings. Shame they didn’t go for them.

The final version just doesn’t look right.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    There will be a 2nd Patch upon release of My Wedding Stories to fix the bugs. Emma Vane was given a list of fixes but she's not allowed to say what they are. I'm hoping the patch also addresses the wedding venue lot not working in the base game.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited February 2022
    I hope the b/b mode lag will be addressed properly too. I mean, it seems to be a little less severe than before, but it's still present. The pack is releasing February 23rd right? Then the patch must release before that.
    Jean wrote: »
    I hope the b/b mode lag will be addressed properly too. I mean, it seems to be a little less severe than before, but it's still present. The pack is releasing February 23rd right? Then the patch must release before that.

I believe it's releasing the day of the pack.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited February 2022
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg

How can you turn such a beautiful concept art into what we have in game now ("The Clown Dress")?
    My personal favorites are number one and three.

I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    I think the patch will drop Wednesday alongside the pack and that it will also fix wedding lots not working in the base game.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg

Maybe it's a hint we'll get amusement parks in the next EP? Amusement parks are pretty colorful.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2022
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg

Maybe it's a hint we'll get amusement parks in the next EP? Amusement parks are pretty colorful.

Just a circus or a new NPC : Tragic Pride Bride :p
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    The original sketch

b2626010.jpg

Just a circus or a new NPC : Tragic Pride Bride :p
    I don't know who made it, but I'm still wanting my R&B and something else musical for The Sims 4 NOW!!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Are they dropping a new patch with the pack release or just fixing the pack? Just wondering since some things were still left broken and other things being overnighter like the wedding venue.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Rumor has it the patch drops on Thursday. I thought it was going to drop BEFORE the pack is released.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    I thought it would drop on Wednesday?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Why drop a new SDX just 1-2 days before the patch?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Rumor has it the patch drops on Thursday. I thought it was going to drop BEFORE the pack is released.

No it would be Tomorrow cause the pack releases Tomorrow.
    JestTru wrote: »
    Are they dropping a new patch with the pack release or just fixing the pack? Just wondering since some things were still left broken and other things being overnighter like the wedding venue.

Yes because there is a fix for the base game wedding venue lot.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited February 2022
    We're almost into February and this will be a Pre Gamepack Update. It could be a big update. What im expecting to the base game.

A new chemistry and attraction system added to CAS.

Possibly a boy/girlfriend/fiance relationship tie in CAS.

Hopefully an update to relax in bed that lets sims be friendly and romantic in bed.

Bug fixes and hopefully lots of them.

I would love those additions, especially the first one.

I've always wanted a faithful trait where sims never use romantic socials except with who they are in a relationship with and it results in a negative for any sim that tries, period.

I wish they would add to the romantic menu and have, "I Love You" as an option once you have achieved boy/girl friend relationship. It should also be a social to say to all your sim kids or others. It would be so easy to add and it is one of the basest things said in a relationship, so it is something missing in our game. Express love for kids is there, but it needs to be there for other relationships as well.
    There are more often than not Day 1 Release Patches, in some of my other played games too like Horizon Forbidden West, for example.