Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Kits - Bite-size packs, big possibilities

Comments

• BerryCHUBerryCHU Posts: 18 Member
    It's good to sell this and that with kits, but I hate having color restrictions. I want to choose the color I want, dress it, and decorate it. Whenever I see a fluorescent look, I'm flustered. :(
    02C1fKDh3FSs69MzLh-eZXViv8bj8q9kBZJPIX1zko3f5gpvg24gINbr-TIjGP2xvGTChuEwU6xbXzGppd6df9MHVLzji5UkiZ9aD35m5OTsRhx9n1GsQvp3-tHaWyeXoYmgC-WNUtDUvZj6S_lmAsi3Hyi_AwPDwQPqwHnAtRLre-Y7uA80S9Orz6nxPMPN5fET4iWyqrVrwUhrVdE_Y9sHc4dnf70q9oAO5PAHeakvKQBrqNiB-TVlpEm1f2jOaf_LajJtGklkQq0stVEu7Mbt89RbF4BeO0MRUGa22Tl-fIi05PuO06hugFeatDVcFWF4foUCiMB7gqvFTrXypNY-qFxRsan6iXaJtiy2UK7KGgdt6tIfWIkxC8TXF83twI6C8Em-RfMqKby-I2RgaawZUvCBdCt_pHYmGcLgnzXkl6CKt6ozHcyhlej8277MOevjGJbkZca6rcH3vfo4Bd7i5JjE67RGUum0oa6_2f7Mja-Luf0nZCQCVVPgtbLmyOcuBMsD-ymVcjQdRmHdG4RLOSd-2xO9kSVQpQfDaBZn47EfIxOa2Saqlf8_Ay6fEtkfsWNrG21W8HUkQd8C4LWPsGSXeADiuDyAQ15wC827nZvb0wqaZdcSQQcwgjfIjuX5S1q_2pN5WAAtK_mGwyCqdzkp9MivL7Stypc0r4rvV6nWTdYsp9IE2Us6OxgC0giNRWiemKSMiyKVApcYSYs=w545-h260-no?authuser=0
    Origin ID: cw5252
    My Blog: https://blog.naver.com/c_walker
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    More kits. Ugh. Now THAT is when I gave up on The Sims.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2022
    Kits are my FAVORITE things in the world - I live for them and I would totally die if I don't buy them, honestly. /s

Okay, but sarcasm aside, I think EA should at least make a trailer regarding the romance game pack, so we can have some kind of idea what content we'll get. And a lot of people get tired of kits, so I really don't see the need to make anymore.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    There's a new kit survey available. I just logged in and didn't see it so apparently everyone won't get the option to take it.

• HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    I the a kit with wedding veils and other items related would be a nice addition as they barely put any in the game pack
    Also a send off for the couple would have been nice as well
    edited February 2022
    Kit inspiration and suggestion... I think that the sims team could have done more on trend gowns that were both simple and structured which would have been more versatile . sometimes less is more . Also they would stand the test of time better which would be something to think about since a new game (sims 5) may not come out anytime soon . I wish they added more wedding veils as well though because it’s like a major part of the bridal attire for brides. Actually I am shocked that their aren’t many veils because I feel like it usually a staple to bridal attire. Also simmer Erin mention what if they added simple gowns with accessories to make the dress you own and now I can’t get that idea out of my head .. Imagine a simple fitted gown with a belt over it that makes the gown into a ball gown for the ceremony and then can be removed for the reception. Now imagine the same fitted gown but with a beaded sash and a hair with a long beaded veil . Two looks one dress.. could come in a plethora of colors too .

bnzpknw7jr9p.jpeg
    pjqki3akl1ju.jpeg
    kttttf0af7c4.jpeg
    uf7bc8m9rs9g.jpeg
    m6z12vy7kiua.jpeg
    k8mkijt27sgg.jpeg
    r7d6bk1o341l.jpeg
    63xitg9akiip.jpeg
    5ejxwti7axe3.jpeg
    z96tdencmstg.jpeg
    ee1j1pb35g1f.jpeg
    nay1cdasb5u3.jpeg
    Post edited by Hahcbeachwaves on
    edited February 2022
    Neighborhood kit idea & inspo
    uzhjimmwvhfq.jpeg
    2ta0k3ss9f8b.jpeg
    au9tmzu9tv5w.jpeg
    ekrpd38i7md5.jpeg

A kit dedicated to neighborhoods . It could introduce neighborhood watch and bring back robbers . As well as add other game play like : lemonade stand for kids
    garage/yard sale for adults/ teens
    lawn mower business of teens / adults looking to make a little extra simolens
    Neighborhood block parties & play dates for the kiddos which could also introduce strollers for babies and/or toddlers.
  • simpureheartsimpureheart Posts: 39 Member
    I have them all except the newest two. I've been away from The Sims 4 for a while, so I'm going to buy the Carnaval Streetwear Kit today because I really like some of the female CAS assets included. The Modern Menswear Kit will sadly be the only pack missing from my collection, because there is nothing in it I would get use out of.

Going forwards, I would love to see more gameplay kits.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'd love somemore Gameplay Kits especially since we're no longer getting Stuffpacks.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited March 2022
    It would be nice to have a kit that have new Recipes and new bar drinks since we're not getting any new game play kit. Like adding waffles, fried chicken, shrimp and grits, cornbread, chicken noodles soup, chicken and dumplings, pecans pie, lasagna, fried cabbage , turnip greens, Enchiladas,meatloaf and mashed potatoes, an orange tree, corn to harvest, barbecue ribs, potatoes salad, more cheese cake, peach cobbler, and more
    Post edited by beville on
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I'd love somemore Gameplay Kits especially since we're no longer getting Stuffpacks.

Bummer. That official or rumour?
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    It's not confirmed. Considering the last stuff pack we got was over a year ago, it does feel like stuff packs have been abandoned. It's a shame, too. The last stuff pack was really good.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    You know what I'd actually like to see? A goth themed kit with more goth/emo themed clothing, more tattoos and more facial piercings. Now that would be nice...
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
    It's not confirmed. Considering the last stuff pack we got was over a year ago, it does feel like stuff packs have been abandoned. It's a shame, too. The last stuff pack was really good.

Thank you. You're right on all counts. Seems a sign of the Sims times. The stuff they've been putting out of late looks pretty on the outside, but there's nothing behind the shell. Like those fragile glass tree ornaments. Have been so underwhelmed for so long I've lost track.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member

Thank you. You're right on all counts. Seems a sign of the Sims times. The stuff they've been putting out of late looks pretty on the outside, but there's nothing behind the shell. Like those fragile glass tree ornaments. Have been so underwhelmed for so long I've lost track.

Indeed. It does feel like they're going for the quick buck, low effort method.

Kind of wish they'd create more supernatural themed kits. Even just a kit that added some more odd/supernatural cosmetics for our sims (like horns/cat ears that AREN'T a hairstyle ...maybe a jewelry accessory) would be nice.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    I don’t mind the small packs but I’d love if we got a hotel management pack to go with the island living.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    You know what I'd actually like to see? A goth themed kit with more goth/emo themed clothing, more tattoos and more facial piercings. Now that would be nice...

I would love a kit like that and a steampunk clothing kit....
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

I still want the 80s kit that I have been arguing for since forever.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I still want the 80s kit that I have been arguing for since forever.

since they do 3 or for a year we could get both. iliked both ideas but couldn't pick just one so i picked both.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,138 Member
    How about Milkshake machine. It would be awesome addon to our bakeries, restaurants and also extension to drinks that sims can drink at home. There has been great adds to foods and it wold be nice to get more drinks too. Milkshakes can be made in so many creative and pretty ways too.
  • patrickcreatespatrickcreates Posts: 38 Member
    I would love kits that are focused on specific areas of build/buy. The plant kit is one of my favorites because it offers so much variance in objects that I use really often in my builds.

Imagine a kit focused on, let's say, windows! The kit would come with 20 - 30 window variations that use base game color swatches and unique shapes not yet in game. Triangle windows, more round windows, shutter variations, etc.

I feel like this concept could apply to so many areas of the game and really make kits feel like they were making a difference in how I build/play.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly speed builds and commentary on The Sims 4 :blush:
    YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/PatrickFilms
    Sims Twitter: https://bit.ly/PatrickTweets
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    How about Milkshake machine. It would be awesome addon to our bakeries, restaurants and also extension to drinks that sims can drink at home. There has been great adds to foods and it wold be nice to get more drinks too. Milkshakes can be made in so many creative and pretty ways too.

A blender! Like in sims 2. Make fruit smoothies and green juices. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm a bit of a collector with the sims 4 so I have all the expansions, gamepacks, stuff packs and kits, I honestly can't help myself 🙈🤣, I will not be joining the sims 5 as I've spent hundreds on this game and EA is an bad influence on me 😂😂 I will get it all that comes out on the sims 4 though
    You have taken the first step to recovery by admitting you have the problem. Good for you!