Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights February 18th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
February 18th- Friday Highlights

How has your week been? Are you ready for the weekend? :heart:

Since it's Friday again, you all know that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights again! :smiley:
Let's jump right in!

• On February 15th, we've released the latest patch notes and you can find them here.

8xr0b0xumtpf.png
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines! This adorable screenshot was shared here by @NightlyCoffee

Ready for our picks? Here we go:
  • It's never too late for celebrating love, folks. Valentine's Day was on the 14th, but that doesn't mean that we can't keep spreading the love, right!? So, why don't you join @mcrudd's thread "Happy Valentines <3" and share some of the romantic moments in your game? :love:
  • Next, time for some building. This week, I'd like to highlight the astonishing 'Wedding Venue' showcased by @Khree29 . I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that creation is amazing! :heart:
  • Not sure about you guys, but I'm obsessed with mermaids and since it's been a while we shared some stories here, I thought we should check @sims_premade's screenshots: 'Jenkin Talla meets a mermaid'. Looking forward to seeing the repercussions of that encounter! :blush:
  • If you are a The Sims 3 player and looking for great creations for your game - I got you covered! @bekkasan's "Daffodil Lodge" is definitely worth a visit, and may even give you some inspiration to get creative, too! :relaxed:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

Mari

Comments