Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What mod does makes sims call and harass you after caught cheating?

SimCraz3dSimCraz3d Posts: 61 Member
edited February 2022 in General Mods Discussion
Hello to all,

I had a sim that was caught cheating, but that was not in my plans for her. So, I used Mc Commander Ctr and UI cheats to remove the cheating sentiment and set her relationship with her partner back the way it was. I also removed any negative moodlets from her partner. However, periodically she gets these remorseful moodlets, that say something like "I'm so sorry, I was only thinking of myself". Then, she keeps getting text messages and phone calls from other sims talking about moral compasses and that she should be ashamed for cheating. I thought that this was a part of Lumpinou's Relationship Wellness mod. I spoke with her and she told me it was not. So, now I am trying to figure out what mod is causing this. The only mod I had that affected cheating was Relationship Wellness. So, now I don't know if this is a base game thing or some other mod. Has anyone experienced this and knows where this is coming from? If it is base game, is there a mod to block it or cheat to stop it.

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Check MCCC. Though it may be the game itself...I haven't had a cheater yet, so I don't know for sure.
  • SimCraz3dSimCraz3d Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2022
    It is not MCCC. I found out that it is caused by the base game. I took out all my mods and created a household of a married couple. I had the wife cheat and get caught and soon after the calls started and the moodlets. Does anyone know a way to disable it? This is so freaking annoying!
    Post edited by SimCraz3d on