Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Menswear : What to wear today ?

ยซ1
LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
Hi,

There are many clothes, hats and accessories available in the game but what color and item combinations will go well together ?
Sometimes it's difficult to find outfits, I would like to discover new ideas.

Let's share our favorite outfits for male sims. A kind of "Styled Looks" community edition.

Note :

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2022
    For example this everyday outfit
    • Hat : K02 Throwback Fit Kit
    • Earring and socks : Basegame
    • Hoodie : GP07 StrangerVille
    • Shorts : EP07 Island Living
    • Sneakers : K08 Incheon Arrivals Kit

19-02-10.jpg
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited February 2022
    19_02_16.png

T-shirt from City Living (perhaps a festival)
    Trousers from Movie Hangout
    Shoes from Base game.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited February 2022
    What a fun thread, our guys get so little love! Maybe I'll hop in the game later and create some.
    Post edited by Chicklet453681 on
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited February 2022
    Some outfits worn by a sim I'm playing at the moment. They should be base game only as I'm assigning each generation certain packs for their clothing options. It got a lot more challenging with his kids. who can only wear items from Get to Work, Strangerville and Nifty Knitting (they haven't unlocked the knitted items yet). In instances where there was no suitable item available in their childhood and toddler years, I've just left them in whatever item(s) they aged up in.

395d1eaa7b45956f76d99cac0120271b7c9cb1e3.jpg

f41e30e9e1191090af626b0d3e9a421ce5eab604.jpg

6cf64fb35477dc6aa729e1e2001a79e59948fff7.jpg

881b32184827bb2b733aa6395f48b5080165759f.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited February 2022
    Cold Weather outfit
    • Hat : Basegame
    • Sweater : EP10 Snowy Escape
    • Pants : EP04 Cats & Dogs
    • Shoes : EP02 Get Together

tlpuxjsla33d.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Bear with me - Iโ€™ll be back - but itโ€™s gonna be hairy. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Very cute outfit guys!

I was in CAS making over a sim and thought I'd share

RdWrt8i.png
    ~*~ โค๏ธ Will and Holly Sappy Love Story โค๏ธ
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    QQFsRKU.png
    His favorite colors are yellow and black. :)
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    edited February 2022
    One piece of 'CC' here in the middle top:
    AhoziNL.png
    - one of my 'active sims', he was an actor but his sister became a famous wealthy author so the family just hangs around now and pretends to have careers, almost like 'reality TV celebs'...

The left and middle images here use CC tops:
    7ZWjxnF.png
    - He began as a random townie, who I fixed up a little on seeing. I use the 'Basemental' mod so he's my 'dealer' townie who now lives in the container house in Evergreen that used to belong to a premade.

This one is all ES CAS:
    Hh5sjyj.png
    - Shaggy, who along with the gang lives in Windenburg in the house that used to belong to the 'party house' premades.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    edited February 2022
    Jyotai wrote: ยป
    One piece of 'CC' here in the middle top:
    AhoziNL.png
    - one of my 'active sims', he was an actor but his sister became a famous wealthy author so the family just hangs around now and pretends to have careers, almost like 'reality TV celebs'...

The left and middle images here use CC tops:
    7ZWjxnF.png
    - He began as a random townie, who I fixed up a little on seeing. I use the 'Basemental' mod so he's my 'dealer' townie who now lives in the container house in Evergreen that used to belong to a premade.

This one is all ES CAS:
    Hh5sjyj.png
    - Shaggy, who along with the gang lives in Windenburg in the house that used to belong to the 'party house' premades.

Second to last -- what CC top is that? The yellow one.
    edited February 2022
    Last set and then I will be done for now.

The "chief" in Sulani - I put him and his family in the chieftan house but the rest of the family is way too CC'd out:
    F1MSBef.png

And these two guys...

His wife's husband is the next guy's brother and they all live in the big house in Mt. Komorebi because I wanted to fill in a bunch of "in theme" townies.
    zmNKlfM.png

Uetv2rY.png
    Second to last -- what CC top is that? The yellow one.

It's called "The Trickster" made by "MISSME". Typing that into google seems to find it free on patreon but the rest of that maker's content is NSFW so can't link.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    For example this everyday outfit
    • Hat : K02 Throwback Fit Kit
    • Earring and socks : Basegame
    • Hoodie : GP07 StrangerVille
    • Shorts : EP07 Island Living
    • Sneakers : K08 Incheon Arrivals Kit

19-02-10.jpg

Oh wow those are nice shoes ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ! ๐Ÿ‘€

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒž
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited February 2022
    I love this idea!

I mostly wear CC clothing on my boys, but I'll try to some fun non-CC outfits to share.
    Cold Weather outfit
    • Hat and Pants/shoes (Military career) : GP07 StrangerVille
    • Glasses and Jacket : EP05 Seasons
    • Gloves : EP10 Snowy Escape

9bw0qh1k4c3h.jpg
    Colorful Formal/Party Wear:

De7RjFC.png?1

Top - Basegame
    Bottom - Get To Work
    Socks - Get Famous
    Shoes - Vintage Glamour

nK0Frmv.png?1

Top - Get To Work
    Bottom - Get To Work
    Shoes - Get To Work

xoeeGNy.png?1

Top - City Living
    Bottom - Basegame
    Bracelet - Basegame
    Shoes - Basegame
    A couple more formal/party outfits:

NPh9D4F.png?1

Top - Dream Home Decorator
    Bottom - Get To Work
    Socks - Get Famous
    Shoes - Luxury Party

rlTHcWx.png?1

Top - Romantic Garden
    Bottom - Basegame
    Watch - Basegame
    Shoes - Get Together
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Oops, I did it again. Just can't resist showing off my sims and the outfits I chose for them. Its a good idea to have a community edition styled looks btw, as we're limited to styled looks in game to what's included in the packs that update them, they never mix styled looks from different packs ...and townies don't have style so those mixes don't count :p. Anyway, here are my sims modelings some of my styled looks (it's quite a mix of outfit categories though :D)
    J6cZgyl.png
    gh3O80y.png
    WUfPlct.png
    upLYo05.png
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Ohhhh how I wish we could make & share styled looks!!!!!!!!!

These are all fabulous and a lot them I didn' teven know about. Maybe it's because the 1st swatch is hideous to me so I end up skipping over that and not bothering to even look to see what other swatches there are.

Anyway, I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I can come back and steal some looks next time I create a male!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,573 Member
    The ability to save and share styled looks would certainly be one to keep players excited and entertained for long!
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited February 2022
    Zimz4 wrote: ยป
    Oops, I did it again. Just can't resist showing off my sims and the outfits I chose for them. Its a good idea to have a community edition styled looks btw, as we're limited to styled looks in game to what's included in the packs that update them, they never mix styled looks from different packs ...and townies don't have style so those mixes don't count :p. Anyway, here are my sims modelings some of my styled looks (it's quite a mix of outfit categories though :D)
    J6cZgyl.png
    gh3O80y.png
    WUfPlct.png
    upLYo05.png

Thanks for sharing. I recognise quite a few of the clothes and I like how you used them. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒž
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    He has too many outfits.

0hu3Eib.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited February 2022
    This is Yvain, the son of my fair-haired sim Zorro, who is posted above. He's wearing items from Strangerville and Get to Work.

4b664048c757cf0adbc896c5e1b2c6c8f6880ac2.jpg

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.