Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BB's Build Showcase šŸ”

Comments

• bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    @masajo thank you - that's such a kind comment :smile:
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase šŸ”
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Very beautiful builds with very creative and clever details inside and out <3
    @AIRIS6962 thank you! that's so kind of you
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I love all of these builds. The landscaping around Cereus is beautiful and realistic. I think the lakehouse is my favorite so far. So many small details really pull the entire lot together
    @Clousinators thank you! really appreciate you taking the time to check out them out and comment :smiley:
    edited February 2022
    Hi everyone,

Just catching up here - I've been so excited about "Wedding Stories" that I have been building a fairly large hotel-wedding venue šŸ©
    And I don't know if only I imagined that it was supposed to premiere today? But it is not... So. I am back to waiting, but also! posting!

This debuted a few weeks ago

Tupelo Lakehouse

āž” Go to Gallery

99RE3Prl.png
    zZKTFbTl.png

chic modern lakehouse has basement game room, gym, wine cellar; patio has pool with fountains, lounge, grill and dining. sleeps 6 sims as is, convert basement for extra beds. no cc, playtested. under $250k

Main Floor
    Living Room; to the right is the stairwell to upstairs and cellar, opens into study
    vyN2qs6l.png
    6zi89aMl.png
    Study
    n7yTkK4l.png
    NUvsKhMl.png
    NVAAB13l.png
    Dining Room; opens to kitchen
    sIFqdLOl.png
    xAVlAWal.png
    Kitchen
    iUgQq6Jl.png
    rhxEpWPl.png

Top Floor
    Room One
    ddNVsn5l.png
    Room Two
    wP6w4AWl.png
    Master Bedroom, en suite with walk in closet
    A7xVC2il.png
    L8oyQLal.png
    Vanity-Desk Built In (moo)
    vHuDjmWl.png
    hbuY1xrl.png
    Walk In Closet (mirrored wall)
    wen5sasl.png
    Master Bath
    d1nXxdIl.png
    Not Pictured top floor hall bathroom with shower

Basement
    Games Room
    Qw9h8ell.png
    Wine Cellar, with hobby bench
    teY49FFl.png
    Bar
    QgSEOmXl.png
    Not Pictured gym with closet (far left door), basement bathroom with shower and jets tub (door by wine room)

Deck and Patio
    Pool Deck with fountains
    ZxV99TVl.png
    swQ0kLOl.png
    Grill and Dining Patio
    V0ANBXQl.png
    YgYObEQl.png

Let me know what you think!
    edited February 2022
    And for IRL "Love Day" I tried my hand at a townhouse with storefronts (šŸ’ + ā˜•), which was a lot of fun!

Sweetpea Townhouse
    (basegame + get together)
    āž” Go to Gallery

cozy townhouse, with storefronts: florist and cafe. one bed two bath each; basement has gym, pool, restrooms and workspace - could be laundry or more apartments. florist rooftop is garden; cafe rooftop has grill and loungers. under $250k, one pack build: basegame + get together only

d2bhnTSl.png
    GaQrH8gl.png
    IR7Ed25l.png
    First Floor
    Florist Shop
    iY1Lsosl.png
    Florist Living Area; doors to the right are first floor bathroom, and front door to shared building hallway
    zR88m5Cl.png
    O3it3VUl.png
    wbHJcctl.png
    Door leads to shop
    ejbCgBCl.png
    Cafe Shop
    XMUVQWZl.png
    Cafe Living Area; door to the right is front door to shared building hallway, door to the left leads to cafe
    dgpIXbMl.png
    6Mf0te2l.png
    Door is first floor bathroom
    5dL49Hel.png
    NdTRYWCl.png
    Not Pictured: first floor full bathrooms

Second Floor
    Florist Hallway; leads to study and en suite bedroom, door to left is for rooftop garden access
    BwNjqpzl.png
    sNgukjwl.png
    CnPjkEnl.png
    Florist Bedroom
    oM9blzHl.png
    hVGIyfol.png
    8H9PFwXl.png
    Walkin Closet
    ONl4YJNl.png
    View from Florist Balcony
    PFEThSJl.png
    Cafe Hallway; leads to study and en suite bedroom, door to the right is balcony access, door across is rooftop access, white door is bedroom
    QBHbqIdl.png
    6ANzmdFl.png
    Main Bedroom
    ZAs9mX2l.png
    Door is to bathroom with tub
    VXwmTMHl.png
    Not Pictured second floor en suite bathrooms, cafe balcony

Rooftop
    Florist Rooftop Garden
    65Vb292l.png
    izuJd7cl.png
    w0PAPZEl.png
    Cafe Rooftop Grill and Loungers
    QNA8GBel.png

Community Basement
    Basement; to the left is community storage and workspace - could become laundry room, if preferred, door is to public restrooms with showers, to the right is gym and pool
    ieK7TUwl.png
    Gym
    z0IRcrHl.png
    Pool
    MzCCTKnl.png
    Workspace
    NCTJUzll.png
    Not Pictured: restrooms with showers

Playtest Sims "La Vida Rosas" with Jess Rosas and Jay Brewer are also available for download.
    Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!
    Post edited by bbdarlingo8s on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Tupelo Lakehouse is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design,great large glass windows and the pergola outdoors pool with pretty fountain and loungers deck area is very nice! Very nice bbq and outdoors dining deck area. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv. Sims will enjoy playing chess there. The study desk nook is very nice to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer. The kitchen and dining area design is lovely! Very nice island stools and workbench counter, with sunny sunflowers. Sims will have very nice views through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The furnishing of each bedroom is lovely! Very nice raised bed area in bedroom one! The wall pattern is lovely. The master bedroom walk in closet is very nice! Very lovely basement areas.

Sweetpea Townhouse is lovely! :) The florist and cafe stores with living areas are very nice! The furnishing and layout of each level of the store/home are very lovely! The exterior design of the building and the store fronts are vey nice! The roof top garden, painting,bbq and outdoors dining areas are great. Very nice gym and indoors pool basement.
    It is a very detailed and lovely build! You have designed it so very well!

The release of My Wedding Stories has been delayed until February 23rd.
    @rosemow thank you so much for your generous comments! I really appreciate you saying that :smiley:

AND thank you! I really thought that I had lost my head, like I just had the wrong date in my head for weeks!
    @rosemow really appreciate you sharing this too. I had no idea this was a thing, and I'm glad that it could be resolved in a way that all Sims fan could access the new content
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I love both Tupelo Lakehouse and Sweetpea Townhouse <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Tupelo Lakehouse is a fantastic modern build, love how you've designed bedroom 1 <3 Beautiful work with Sweetpea Townhouse, very gorgeous rooftop garden :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @illusie @masajo
    thank you so much for your kind comments!
  • autumnal_simautumnal_sim Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello!
    Since you greeted me so nice in the introduction thread, I thought I should take a look at your gallery here and I really like what I am seeing here!
    So far my favourite of your creations is your Sweetpea Townhouse. I especially adore the exterior; it looks so well put together and very cozy! I like cozy looking buildings :) So sad that we can't make apartment lots and have multiple families on one lot :(
    Unfortunately I don't have Get Together. Did you use a lot of items of this pack in this lot?
    I might wanna use it in my world :)

Looking forward to more creations of you!
    @autumnal_sim
    thanks for the visit Jenna! And thank you for the kind words - I too love cozy buildings
    I hear what you're saying about multiple families; what I ended up doing was locking the individual front doors for each sim in my playtest family, so they could be roommates, but only meet in communal areas - unsure if that helps?

The florist-side living room (furniture) and the outdoor areas (hanging and fence flowers, tables, cafe signs) have the most "get together" items. And then there's loose items like a chair and dresser, the espresso maker - maybe 24 items total that will disappear?

Let me know if that ends up working for you
    It was really nice to see you here! Hope we see each other often :smiley:
    edited February 2022
    For anyone having a wedding, but not committed to the "Wedding Stories" pack - and maybe you like rustic seaside venues lol - this one is for you!

Waterfront Wedding 01
    (basegame + get together, dine out, celebration pack)
    āž” Go to Gallery

zrMcop7l.png
    5NAAgHXl.png
    CiZqr7Il.png

rustic hotel with wedding ceremony courtyard on the pier. hotel includes ballroom with dancefloor, bridal party + sweetheart table, guest tables; dressing and waiting rooms, kids playroom, communal office, honeymoon suite and 3 guest rooms. kitchen basement has staff lockers and restrooms. under $375k

Ceremony Courtyard
    ZSO0bJMl.png
    VibrzYul.png
    QAxtrKil.png
    J3FxLaFl.png
    cYQ3Rrgl.png

First Floor
    Lobby with Gift Table, double doors lead to ballroom
    SQKXkjMl.png
    Ballroom, far door is bridal party restrooms (guest restrooms are in the lobby)
    7LRJaP7l.png
    Bridal Party Table with Sweetheart Table
    QEs801Ol.png
    XGo35Jml.png
    I0RlKWKl.png
    Dance Floor, with bar to the far right, stairs to basement kitchen in the bar
    qDCG837l.png
    IQGak8Ql.png
    Not Pictured: guest restrooms in the lobby, bridal party restrooms with shower, full size bar with stools

Second Floor
    Landing, door across is children's playroom, double doors is the dressing room, the left is balcony access
    RIWoQR8l.png
    Children's Playroom
    b6fNnXKl.png
    lPu1NqQl.png
    Dressing Room
    1YvOAU4l.png
    Waiting Room, has a TV and fireplace
    03K7B5Jl.png
    View from the Balcony
    np4iK6Ul.png
    Not Pictured: 2 small restrooms on this floor, balconies - front has two chess tables, three overlooking courtyard has potted flowers and chairs, one in the back of the hotel has easel

Third Floor
    Communal Office for Hotel Guests
    0daIykDl.png
    nuXoIiHl.png
    Honeymoon Suite, door is to bathroom
    9hwYeKDl.png
    UWeBPpql.png
    View from the Honeymoon Suite
    wbmiH1Yl.png
    Bathroom
    eCqIJ4el.png
    vu5n8s9l.png
    Guest Suites
    Upgraded Suite (1) has fireplace
    X2Qa1OUl.png
    Standard Suites (2)
    R0NqvLil.png
    8fcqCnQl.png
    1rOLQygl.png
    Not Pictured: 1 small restroom in hallway

Basement
    Kitchen
    jKqjrtWl.png
    XvYN6VHl.png
    Not Pictured: wine room with cupcake machine, staff locker room with restrooms

Night Views
    Yes! It can host an evening wedding
    rd9MMgHl.png
    YkE9n9ol.png
    oD9JYvjl.png
    zZM1f8el.png
    h0He3S5l.png
    From the Balconies
    xTmblCdl.png
    Front of Hotel
    vgHTIlRl.png
    Back of Hotel
    s8qypWGl.png
    Waterfront Wedding 01 is a very beautiful hotel and wedding venue!:) Each area of the build, both indoors and outside, is very lovely! It is so very detailed! Very nice exterior design of the building,and great balcony windows. The outdoors wedding courtyard is very lovely! The design of the wedding area with the wedding guests seating either sides of the aisle outdoors and the wedding arch area in the pretty white curtained pergola is lovely! The flowers on the edges of the rows of seating are pretty, and the candles through the courtyard, on the steps and in the pergola are very nice! The interior furnishings are very lovely! The gifts table in the lobby with gifts and balloons is special.Very nice reception dining table and dance floor areas. The setting of the tables is lovely! It is very nice that there is a playroom for kids. The dressing room and waiting rooms are very nice.The furnishing and design of the bridal suite and guest rooms are very lovely! The basement kitchen area is very great! Very nice brick walls, and great layout and furnishings.
    It is a very lovely wedding venue! :)
    Your screenshots both at daytime and at nighttime are very lovely! It will be a lovely wedding venue at all times of the day!
    @rosemow thank you so much for your generous feedback!
    I have been avoiding the completion of my massive beach house... by creating a much smaller one lol

Plumeria Beach House
    āž” Go to Gallery

cozy modern beach house perfect for a honeymoon, vacation or enjoying island living. deck has grill, dining and loungers, hot tub and plenty of spaces to play. 2 bed, 3 bath, under $200k. no cc, playtested

hGmmIKil.png
    rDu0X2bl.png
    JWNlK1ol.png
    87sOSGNl.png

First Floor
    Deck
    7qfIaqI.png
    mxcy00P.png
    Kwlp2AH.png
    gGMv4v6.png
    rIc0Emw.png
    Sulani is gorgeous
    vyu4Ces.png
    Interior, open concept
    aeOVXTL.png
    2yOqGsp.png
    Q7ZzJmq.png
    ybcc1vw.png
    hY9kgpe.png
    dKRmCNz.png
    LHdpkm0.png
    5eQiRHE.png
    First Floor Bathroom, shower to the left, door leads to "mud room" with hobby bench, opens to hot tub - could become laundry room, if preferred
    XXw43ES.png
    Not Pictured: first floor "mud room" with hobby bench, opens to hot tub

Second Floor
    Hallway, to the left is en suite master bedroom, to the right is second floor hall bath, across is second floor second bedroom
    r9IhViel.png
    Master Bedroom
    lULqr0ql.png
    8j1GxmSl.png
    NUsvX47l.png
    En Suite Bathroom
    LQkdxKLl.png
    3OeHPIIl.png
    Second Bedroom
    aNTD50fl.png
    Opens to Balcony
    2jG2LfFl.png
    View from the hallway
    ebhZ4SSl.png
    Not Pictured: second floor hall bathroom, with shower

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Plumeria Beach House is a lovely island beach home! :) Very great exterior design, layout, and very nice white color and warm wood walls. The pergola restful loungers deck area is very nice! Lovely outdoors dining, bbq and bar counter deck area, to enjoy eating food and having drinks outside with very nice sea views. The interior furnishings and open plan layout are lovely! Very nice blue, grey.brown and white colours. The fireplace and tv area design is creatively great! Very nice computer study desk and reading nook. The patterned floor rugs are very nice. The bar counter and drinks shelves design is great! Very lovely kitchen and dining area! The windows walls are very nice, bringing in sunshine to enjoy whilst dining and cooking. The bedrooms furnishings, colours, and layout are very nice! The design of the bedhead walls in each bedroom are lovely.
    It is a very nice beach home! :)
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited March 2022
    I understand putting off something big by building something small, I've been there. :D
    What a beautiful beach house! Another gorgeous creation. The interior design is well thought out. I really like the art looking down in the water, it's an ideal piece for the space. :)
    @rosemow thank you for your wonderful comments! And thank you for the positive feedback about the color choices - they were not easy for me to decide.

@Lissykin right?? lol I also have like 3 unfinished wedding venues I just keep building around :D
    Thank you very much! And I'm so happy you had a positive reaction to the art - really appreciate you saying that
    Oleander Villa
    āž” Go to Gallery

bEHDc2Ll.png
    PIMph48l.png
    cHuVMdgl.png
    zusEHWzl.png

luxurious Greek-inspired villa is its own oasis, built for comfort and relaxation. Walkout basement has games, kids' rooms and workout room. Master is large en suite with dressing area. Pool deck has lounge areas, grill, dining and bar. no cc, playtested, under $300k

Main Floor
    N3d8pAvl.png
    kh7e8iBl.png
    UyzMLe8l.png
    s09uiIpl.png
    Patio
    C558UtSl.png
    jJJqXShl.png
    Zwq2q2kl.png
    jy03ANul.png
    zG1oo2kl.png
    INFHRXHl.png
    Not Pictured: first floor bathroom

Second Floor
    Study
    DzxocTrl.png
    Master Bedroom
    VUmlnQ6l.png
    SRZg9C8l.png
    eP0hhnGl.png
    vMW0eR3l.png
    Balcony Bath
    u5gXj1gl.png
    LQOJCqgl.png
    Not Pictured: en suite bathroom

Walkout Basement
    vJAgJNql.png
    bppv6phl.png
    Qy60m7sl.png
    iQdVO7El.png
    Bedroom One
    Tseum3Hl.png
    RS7biZNl.png
    qGnGfyQl.png
    Bedroom Two
    Dwrm6vkl.png
    Bathroom
    6AH8YE6l.png
    Patio - stairs lead to main floor patio
    QwxWXCal.png
    pLZvn0sl.png
    Not Pictured: workout room
    Oleander Villa is a very beautiful Greek style family villa! :) Very lovely exterior design, very nice white and stone textured walls, and the garden areas are very beautiful! The landscaping is lovely! The lavender is pretty. Very lovely interior furnishings and great layout! Each room and area is very nice! The colour and design of the master bedroom is very nice! The curtains are pretty. The pool, trellis roof covered outdoors dining, bbq area, the bar counter and the loungers patio area are very nice! The platformed steps down to the pool from both sides is great. Very lovely design of the walkout basement. The kids bedrooms are lovely! The giraffe and animal chair in the first bedroom are cute!
    There are so many special details throughout the home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top