Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Add DRAGONS

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Only if its TS3 Dragons
    I quite liked the sims 3 dragons, you bought them as an egg and they became your pet perfect for my vampires and witches
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    All of the above
    I loved when they announced Lamas, due to the love I have to Herge's sequential art "Tintin".In the album "Prisoners of the Sun" Captain Haddock has a run in with a Lama, quit hilarious, so when they added Lamas, I thought it would be like those lamas, grumpy and spitting. But they turned out very, very lame. So what would Sims dragon be like, also lame?! But then it is Dragons, who can resist them even if they are (due to lameness) forbidden from burning your lot to the ground. Yes give us dragons!!!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    All of the above
    All the dragons, always, I don't care about cars, I want to ride dragons to work and burn the place to the ground. I want to chase Bob Pancakes down the street blowing fire at his heels. I want to feed them hot chillis to keep up their strength and pet them while I watch TV. I wouldn't mind this in the Sims either....
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    All of the above
    All the dragons, always, I don't care about cars, I want to ride dragons to work and burn the place to the ground. I want to chase Bob Pancakes down the street blowing fire at his heels. I want to feed them hot chillis to keep up their strength and pet them while I watch TV. I wouldn't mind this in the Sims either....

Same here. Cars aren't something I'm bothered about in the game, but I can get plenty of use out of dragons.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 889 Member
    All of the above
    There is no to much when it comes to Dragons, everything please.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited February 2022
    All of the above
    I just want @Gordy and his fellow dragon ๐Ÿ‰ lovers to finally reach penultimate happiness. Unleash the dragons!!!

V7aDY6Q.gif
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited February 2022
    I just want @Gordy and his fellow dragon ๐Ÿ‰ lovers to finally reach penultimate happiness. Unleash the dragons!!!

V7aDY6Q.gif
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ™ But it's not just getting what we want, but also returning Torch and bringing salvation. We do this for the sake of everyone. No matter how many threads must be invaded, no matter how many years must pass, no matter how much needs to be burned.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Other
    I dunno, I saw how releasing the dragons turned out for Khaleesi and her fans in the end...
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    I dunno, I saw how releasing the dragons turned out for Khaleesi and her fans in the end...
    The show got worse as the dragons lost focus or died. But even then, the dragons were the best part of the show. They burned and killed, which is exactly what The Sims 4 needs
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Other
    I have no idea what most of those poll options mean. To me the only way to add them would be as a new pet type alongside cats and dogs.

Adding a more normal fantasy concept for dragons would be adding giant monsters into the game and just wouldn't fit - but that option doesn't seem to be what anyone's talking about here.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,421 Member
    All of the above
    What I really want is Justine Keaton shooting flaming arrows while riding a dragon in Dragon Valley.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    All of the above
    Oooh Imagine if we give an obsidian treat to our dragons in sims 4 :o

My sims 1 dragon egg listening to music <3
    ZQ1UV2L.png

and here it the little guy <3
    rscPopR.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    All of the above
    Sadly I never knew about the dragons in the original game until I stopped playing it and was into Sims 2.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    All of the above
    It all sounded good to me! :smiley: I am dying for a medieval pack with dragons. :heart:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    It all sounded good to me! :smiley:I am dying for a medieval pack with dragons. :heart:

Profile picture checks out :lol:
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    All of the above
    Watching How to train your Dragon with the kid. So want Dragons in the game...
    WbUrFQm.png
    All of the above
    It all sounded good to me! :smiley:I am dying for a medieval pack with dragons. :heart:

Profile picture checks out :lol:

Hahahahaha :joy: Thanks for making me laugh @Simmingal My profile pic actually reminds me of my dragon age character that's why I love this Sim so much :joy: she is ready for dragons, plus she's not really dead, she just did the ghastly ritual in her haunted house and is temporarily a purple ghost, she'll be alright to tame dragons soon.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited February 2022
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Btw for anyone confused about dragons in previous games and what they were like

if you want to know more the picture before poll is actually video on exactly that ;)
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Sadly with how tame Sims 4 likes to be, they'll add dragons who ask nicely before they torch your house or just give you an uncomfortable moodlet instead...
    All of the above
    I love how you could rock the dragon eggs like babies in Sims 1. I would love to have a little dragon egg in the Sims 4 cradle that we could rock and coo at until it hatched. They could start off tiny like little bunnies, eat the plants, you have to train them like pets, and then eventually get as big or bigger than the cows and llamas and you can ride them and put a little shed house for them in the yard. I hope one day. Any kind of dragon would be amazing.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    All of the above
    I so want the Dragons to be like the ones in Game of Thrones, Merlin, Neverending Stories, Once Upon A Time & Pete's Dragon please. :p
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    All of the above
    Immediately thought of Gordy when I saw this post.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Other
    Dragons are huge creatures at least the size of an Avro Lancaster - if not larger, of foul disposition, very dangerous, and better reserved for RPG formats where they may be properly portrayed and interacted with. Any attempt to put them into the Sims world would be a gross diminishing.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I just want Dragon Valley
    I'm not really interested in dragons but I know it's a really big deal to some people so if you throw in a sweet world and a Renaissance fare I'm totally in. Bring on the dragons.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,183 Member
    Other
    My Zodiac sign is Dragon. However horses must also be added. And definitely do not feed them to the dragons.

Dragons can have the cats instead. Or feed the knights to them. Just not the horses. So in that case you may Bring on the Dragons.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top