Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Add DRAGONS

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
edited December 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I think its a time for new discussion on the matter so I'll bring one forward
Would you want dragons in your game? Why yes? Why not?
How likely would you be to buy a pack with dragons in it?
Summoning wise dragon master @Gordy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5B-INy2nYk
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Please Add DRAGONS 146 votes

TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
12%
GoldmoldarOmri147CamkatMsMayPlayerSinger2010greydonnBabykittyjadeHarukotyanVivi_WillowTreeAtreya33MondayLairaInuMiroLoverSimmingaltelemwillmightyspriteAlexLeeMrCaptainPants 18 votes
Please mercy I have a family
2%
xdawnxEricasFreePlayGirafHuntrm4rta1985 4 votes
Justine Keaton riding a dragon
6%
Winifred_Willowsof2106DoodlyDoofusMDianaSimsGodleyjeanshappyopiparadiseplanetpermanentrosefiggy 9 votes
Only if its TS1 Dragons
1%
JeanLady_Ballora 2 votes
Only if its TS3 Dragons
0%
Nikkih 1 vote
Only if dragons are huge and I can ride them
1%
crocobauraSimDestroyer 2 votes
Only if dragons can set whole house on fire
2%
ZorgabixtershaisinKimmer 4 votes
I just want Dragon Valley
5%
MichelleWJueJuealanmichael1taydevARCTICORNELatinaBunnySeashoreLiviaHated_by_Fanta 8 votes
All of the above
51%
Akl500PKita5399Sara1010Plori171957MartinvSikoahGraceMonet11KelleygirlmcruddBloosmooncisGibbs02heiblumeMariefoxprice83JestTruDarkLady2788HimRumiashcrash19Kironidelisasc360TeeSea 75 votes
Other
15%
BluegayleStormkeepbabajaynesimgirl1010CAPTAIN_NXR7Lucy_HenleyChadSims283bienchenOldeseadoggelunaoddityBlueR0selogionAdmiral8QUmbreon12FatTribble23talongirl6NightwalkerArkanisJustMeAlbJyotaiwahini2024 23 votes

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    All of the above
    I would love love love to have dragons in the game again <3
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    All of the above
    I’d like all you said.

Little dragons you can raise and then you could ride them when their older. Imagine being able to ride your dragon 🐉 to work!

I would like them to be integrated in the same vain as TS4 chickens 🐓 so you have to care for them and there’s consequences if you don’t.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    o:)

A little bit of danger makes it more exciting >:)
  • GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    They won’t be here for another two years, 2024 is the year of the dragon 🐉 Then they’ll arrive in all their might to tear the skies and scorch the earths of all the sim lands and from the ashes will rise... The Sim’s 5 - and then you can start your petition all over again 😜
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Other

My kind of dragon only takes werebeasts for a ride.
    Other than that,

🔥ALL OF THE ABOVE!! 🔥

B8-FD5-CEF-07-AF-4-F7-C-B641-99-F1-C685-B296.gif

• KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    All of the above
    "If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons". :p
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    I'd buy a Dragon Pack, esp. for my son, but I'd prefer riding horses in TS4.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Other
    uh...
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    I loved giving my sims pet dragons in the sims 1. I owned the making magic EP before I got the unleashed EP that adds cats and dogs. So I played with pet dragons before I ever had cats and dogs in my game. I would love to get them back.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I can't think of any other use for them.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I prefer the smaller dragons like in Sims 3, pets for my sims especially my witches! I would love to have a Dragon Valley type world in my game with all the medieval items as well so I can have Sims Medieval gameplay in my game! I need the dragons, archery and swordplay and a good CAS based on the medieval style. Oh, and of course B/B for castles and items for pirates!
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Other
    Half-dragon Sims, please. Long-lived Sims, with a myriad of draconic abilities to develop, and the ability to breathe fire of various powerlevels. If I want, I should be able to torch an outhouse, an entire house, or just give unwelcomed visitors a warning.

I can do without the pets, unless they get the same treatment and you'll be able to train one until the game rewards you with a spirit link between your Sim and the Dragon. As long as your Sim lives, the Dragon will be fully controllable. When/if your Sim dies, the Dragon will either leave, or torch your house, then leave. Big lots are of course demanded, your Dragon (and you) needs the space - and patience and money, etc etc. Don't fully decorate your house until you can control the reptilian blowtorch fully.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 715 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Any dragons, all dragons, many different kinds of dragons. Small dragon pets? Yes. Big dragons you can ride on? Yes. Huge dragons living in a cave with a secret, unlockable world? Yes. A playable dragon occult? Yes!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Other
    83bienchen wrote: »

This is a good answer. This is my answer too.
    I like dragons, but I <3 horses.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I prefer something that can be trained, can set fires and cause chaos. Living creatures that roam free, that you can bond with and train. Something like cats and dogs. Or the rabbits of CoL, except they're part of your household.

The familiars of RoM are trash because they're glorified drones. They can't live independent from you. You can't form a bond with them or have a friendship bar to show how close you are. They don't have any downsides, which is boring. The Sims 3 dragons are bad because they're just reskinned birds.

While I prefer Sims 1 dragons, I'm fine with anything so long as they feel alive, can cause trouble, and your sims can have a bond with them.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited February 2022
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Gordy wrote: »
    The Sims 3 dragons are bad because they're just reskinned birds.

I was tempted to leave that option out :lol: I definitely prefer ts1 version myself though i like that ts3 dragons can also fly and do spell stuff and sit on shoulder

Ideally id like it like

TS1 egg to little dragon
    then eventually it grows to final form of
    big rideable dragon that can do all kinds of bigger things than little dragons

or maybe there could be like one big dragon kinda like motherplant way if having lots of them around poses a problem and it could have separate interactions (including going for a ride) and you could find its eggs to raise as small ts1 style small dragons

or then we could have separate world like Jurassic park but the dinosaurs are dragons and you could only take the small ones home maybe if again having big dragons everywhere would make issue

oh and they definitely should be able to torch the whole house rather quick if theyre angry cause i was trying to burn house recently for *reasons* and it was mega tedious even with ROM spells cause despite me locking everyone out and the firemen to the bedroom i just couldn't really do much damage
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    This is a good answer. This is my answer too.
    I like dragons, but I <3 horses.
    We can have both. Ride your horses and then feed them to your dragons.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    All of the above
    As I have not played previous versions of the Sims, I don't know what I'm missing without having dragons. But I know I'm missing it and I want it.

Shoulder dragons, ridding dragons, messenger dragons, terror from the skies dragons, wyverns, lindewyrms, Asian dragons, Western dragons, African dragons - give me all the dragons!
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    All of the above
    I want more occult stuff! :'(
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Other
    Being late to the party I don't know what earlier The Sims iterations of dragons were like, but it seems that in The Sims 4 such awesome sounding things tend to get delivered as a big pile of meh.
    The cake is a lie
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Yes PLEASE! They'll add much needed chaos into this happy-go-lucky game (hopefully).
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    All of the above
    All of the above, but with an extra dash of torch the place. Just because.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Justine Keaton riding a dragon
    I was going to say Torch the place, but I can't resist a Justine Keaton option.

Honestly though, last few expansions were grounded in reality, we need dragons now.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    TORCH THE PLACE !!!!!!!
    Always up for dragons!

Y'all all this time I thought Justine Keaton was a real life celebrity I had never heard of. So I just looked her up. Haha! That's what I get for skipping over Sims 3.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Other
    I don’t know much about dragons, but I don’t want scary looking ones. Cute ones would be nice. But a nice mixture of both so everyone can get the type of dragon they want. Or, I guess make them work in Create-a-Pet so we can customize them. It would be fun to start small, then grow bigger if we skill them up somehow, until they’re really big and rideable like the one on The Neverending Story.

But we’d need cars first, with flying cars, for this to make sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top