Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited February 2022
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 4.04
    Mabel decided to go to the Geek-a-thon (since the rocket ship at her house is glitched) and she invited her siblings along with her.
    11-05-21_3-55-37-pm.png
    11-05-21_3-59-57-pm.png

Lark and Kit were both there, dressed in costumes.
    11-05-21_4-04-44-pm.png

There wasn't much for Peyton to do so she just wandered around talking to everyone.
    11-05-21_4-11-51-pm.png

"No, Peyton, cats aren't for riding on..."
    11-05-21_4-16-40-pm.png

Dinner time!
    11-05-21_4-21-59-pm.png

Oakley aged into an inquisitive toddler. She gets all her colouring from Cohen (there has to be at least one in every generation!)
    11-05-21_4-38-19-pm.png

Toddler spam...
    11-05-21_5-17-43-pm.png
    11-05-21_5-23-26-pm.png
    11-05-21_5-26-57-pm.png

All that looking after two toddlers and working as a doctor can be exhausting :lol:
    11-05-21_4-26-54-pm.png

Winterfest arrived and Mabel decided to throw a large party for many of her family members...after decorating the tree, of course!
    11-05-21_5-31-13-pm.png

Ivy's daughter Kelley and eldest granddaughter Kailee.
    11-05-21_6-35-22-pm.png

Miranda at the back, Kit's daughter Michaela, Beatrice and Dove being entirely too close (!), Olivia, and Arthur. (And Kelley looking with horror at how close Cohen and Mabel are!)
    11-05-21_6-36-31-pm.png

Another of Ivy's granddaughters, Daphne (in black), and Raiden at the end of the table.
    11-05-21_6-37-43-pm.png

Kelley's youngest daughter Adrienne played with Peyton and Oakley, although I don't know that the latter was too happy about it!
    11-05-21_6-39-01-pm.png
    11-05-21_6-39-18-pm.png
    11-05-21_6-40-14-pm.png

Photo with Daphne for the family picture wall.
    11-05-21_6-41-46-pm.png

Hugh (Beatrice's fiance), Holly and Nellie eventually arrived as well.
    11-05-21_6-43-40-pm.png

Present time!
    11-05-21_6-46-24-pm.png

Then dance party time!
    11-05-21_6-49-56-pm.png
    11-05-21_6-51-57-pm.png

Later in the evening, Father Winter arrived. Mabel and Cohen got gifts but my game seems to be glitched and toddlers can't receive presents from Father Winter :disappointed:
    11-05-21_6-59-34-pm.png
    11-05-21_7-02-35-pm.png

Apollo is highly skeptical of this tiny human talking to him :lol:
    11-13-21_1-04-38-pm.png

And finally it's time for the final baby to be born!
    11-13-21_1-24-04-pm.png
    11-13-21_1-25-53-pm.png

I seemed to have missed the first cuddle so I'll just have to show you the girls being told about their new baby brother, Emerson Cole!!!
    11-13-21_2-15-52-pm.png

I won't keep you in suspense, so here is Emerson as an independent toddler, with his father's hair and skin colour, and his mother's eyes, passed down from Heath in gen 1 (very appropriately, given his name)! And Emerson is the gen 5 heir!!
    11-13-21_3-11-42-pm.png
    11-13-21_3-12-43-pm.png

And here is a portrait of the family with all the siblings as toddlers.
    11-13-21_3-17-51-pm.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So, I have my heir very early in the generation, exactly how I wanted him! When he ages up, he is a good mix of both parents, so I consider myself to be very fortunate :lol:

Here are the three cousins he'll be growing up with:
    Beatrice's son Aidan (who I'll be aiming to make Emerson's BFF)
    11-13-21_1-38-38-pm.png

Nellie's son Tyson (with the family eye colour)
    11-13-21_1-36-37-pm.png

Olivia's son Hudson
    11-13-21_1-35-38-pm.png

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited February 2022
    @OJenn What generation are you on? I'm excited to get back to a HUGE lot! The apartments are killing me! The house is looking good though. I can't wait for the house tour!

I'm on Gen 7 currently ♥ and finally done with the house. It was definitely a labor of love that's for sure. I am super excited about the upcoming wedding pack that I turned off aging because I think a certain couple needs a vow renewal.
    @Ojenn - the house is looking good! It looks like you’ll have plenty of room in for the next generation!

I think this place is big enough to almost be a multi-generational house :lol:

And speaking of the house I finally have a housing tour to share! Pic Spam incoming...
    Mill Creek House Plan A
    9834ab9a61.jpg

ddc5fde7ac.jpg

463cc6a071.jpg

8a2a32f976.jpg

166dd78f91.jpg

6e23e81bd3.jpg

8499982d38.jpg

f1eae41edd.jpg

095e344457.jpg

8a8613f261.jpg

b96a7b2a1d.jpg

871161fb16.jpg

6accfb0497.jpg

c27af80832.jpg

ce5a22f45f.jpg

bfe95b581c.jpg

4b90184616.jpg

8d8e9aed94.jpg

f98d40a0ef.jpg

c08383a0c2.jpg
    There are some unfinished rooms like the garage and a closet for the master bedroom. I also decided to forgo the upstairs bonus space because I didn't like how it made the house look. (And it kept deleting my stairs when I was building :( )

• WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    I'm back :#
    It's been such a long while. Life had been so stressful over here and I'm usually between work, socializing, and dealing with guys :| I even had issues with my laptop but it seems to be working so far. I've lost so many pictures and tried to sum up the story as best as I could with the pictures I had left :D

I can't believe some of you guys are so far ahead! I've missed everyone over here <3

Generation 4
    Chapter 1

I don't even know where we left off but after the death of her Grandmother, Carly knew it was time to move into her own flat.
    She found an apartment in the same city where her family lives.

9SnMNPl.png
    bO42Kra.png
    VyM4mhu.png
    TpCDQ5r.png
    ajAtKxp.png
    ju3bkbr.png
    bOEZ0UI.png
    iEdJ3d1.png

All her friends and of course her family came to see her new place.
    JU0OkBQ.png

She met her neighbours as well: Gabriel and Dylan.
    tYX2QCK.png

Unfortunately, I'm missing some pictures but Carly got along with both of the guys. She got along with Gabriel best but no matter how hard she tried, there was no real connection between them.
    He even invited her along to a vacation. There she got to spend more time with his flatmate Dylan.
    BlOGF9w.png
    YY30EPR.png
    wypWfKE.png
    8Flwoyz.png
    R6j52Se.png

But that's not all she did.
    5trwjGS.png
    29dFnp7.png
    09lq6LK.png

Back home, she let her feelings get out of control :D
    UQOJFke.png

Some time later, she invited her best friends over. They haven't seen each other for a while but it was obvious that everyone had some news to share.
    nq8uJRF.png

It is safe to say, that the child's father wasn't at all happy.
    97U9vAs.png

However, when Carly went down on one knee, Dylan said yes.
    ZQFNegR.png

In case you wonder why this picture is here... shortly after Dylan moved in, and Carly and he got married, this woman stopped by.
    I didn't think much about it at first but after this picture, Dylan started hitting on her. WHILE Carly was sitting in the same room being pregnant with his child.
    nBfXY0U.png

Not long after, Carly kicked him out and decided to be a single mom. She never needed men anyways and would focus on her career instead.
    In case you haven't guessed, she's a painter and also earns some money with knitting :)
    Then, it was time for giving birth. Carly went to the hospital and came back with...
    Not one but two little girls.
    ueTgCV9.png

Here are Nova (left) and Rumi (right, firstborn) as toddlers:
    t1ISAbf.png

As you can see they're not identical but let me hear your thoughts :)
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
    @wentcrazy - Ohhh I am so happy to see you posting again too ♥ I love Carly's place, its' very cozy. So sad that she and Dylan didn't work out though, I think @Heckstress17 had issues with him too? But at least the twins are adorable OMG little Nova has stolen my heart and I love her. I can't wait to see how they both turn out.
    Did anyone else miss the news about the pack delay? I just found out about it. The pack is coming out on the 23rd now.
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    I haven't been playing much but I do love looking at everyone's updates.
    @OJenn - Love the house! Where did you get the wardrobe with the see-through doors? That would be so handy for my next house which has a huge walk-in-robe area!! Your houses always look so good :)

Yes, I saw about the delay for the new pack. I've entered one of the giveaways but I doubt that I'll win it :lol:. The world really looks nice, with a lot of lots, and I'm keen to see the other wedding venues that come with the pack. I'm not sure how much of the new 'gatherings' I'll use because I never used things like the bachelor parties in Sims 3, but the actual wedding ceremony looks fun, even with the glitches!! Emerson is halfway through his teen years so I'm not going to play him again until I get the pack and then he'll be the first wedding :)

I still reckon that Tartosa would make a good 5-gen challenge for this; I imagine the disaster scenario would be along the lines of: a cyclone devastated the area which was popular for weddings and honeymoons, and now the sim and their family have to work to restore the town to its former glory and get people back to the area. With five residental lots and four for venues, that would work nicely.

@Wentcrazy - good to see you back with an update! The apartment looks good too although how are the three of them going to cope with living there?? It's barely big enough for one person! I'm glad Carly kicked Dylan out - that autonomous flirting drives me crazy! I love both the twins at the moment; I can't decide who I like best so far!
    edited February 2022
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 4.05

Before she aged up, Peyton got some more playing in.
    11-13-21_12-58-36-pm.png
    11-13-21_12-56-12-pm.png

Then it was time for her birthday! Peyton rolled Perfectionist, and will be a Social Butterfly.
    11-13-21_3-23-36-pm.png
    11-13-21_3-32-33-pm.png

Bedroom tour! Peyton will share with Oakley when she ages up.
    11-13-21_3-39-03-pm.png
    11-13-21_3-41-21-pm.png

Because the Social Butterfly aspiration is hard to do, Peyton will also be doing the artistic one.
    11-13-21_3-44-34-pm.png
    11-13-21_5-25-21-pm.png

There were some birthdays, so Mabel did the rounds to get some photos for the wall. First up were Kit's twins Audrey and Sheldon.
    They are a good looking pair :)
    11-13-21_3-59-45-pm.png
    11-13-21_3-58-48-pm.png
    11-13-21_4-01-23-pm.png

Then it was around to visit Xavier as his eldest, Liam, had aged into a teen. Cohen was popular amongst the kids.
    11-13-21_4-08-08-pm.png
    11-13-21_4-07-20-pm.png

And Peyton made a start on her aspiration by befriending cousin Aubrey.
    11-13-21_4-13-06-pm.png

Dove came around to celebrate New Year's.
    11-13-21_4-21-40-pm.png

I finally worked out how to host a play date with all the toddler cousins! Peyton and Emerson are on the couch, then from left to right it's Aidan, Adrienne, Tyson, Blaze, and Hudson is closest to Mabel. Kelley came as well to help out.
    12-04-21_2-52-05-pm.png
    12-04-21_2-55-58-pm.png
    12-04-21_2-56-16-pm.png
    12-04-21_2-57-30-pm.png
    12-04-21_3-01-17-pm.png
    12-04-21_3-02-22-pm.png
    12-04-21_3-07-51-pm.png

Peyton came home from school with a project and everyone who was there ended up helping her :)
    12-04-21_3-12-45-pm.png
    12-04-21_3-47-16-pm.png

Peyton gets along well with Dove.
    11-13-21_4-28-35-pm.png

Updated family tree wall.
    11-13-21_4-23-39-pm.png

Not sure why I took these ones but they are lovely family moments :)
    12-04-21_1-34-07-pm.png
    11-13-21_3-19-29-pm.png
    Raidan finally had a child and I had to include it because look at Scott's hair! His mother is Miki Ojo.
    12-04-21_2-31-03-pm.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next update will include Oakley's birthday and maybe even Emerson's, depending on how many pics I took! I have enough for several updates while I wait to get the wedding pack :)

@Ojenn I've been so busy, I missed all the news about any packs. Do you think you'll get the newest one?

@MayaRose1138 Haha, living there with three sims is a nightmare! I'm glad Dylan got kicked out because 4 people in that tiny space... no way!! I have a love/hate relationship with autonomous flirting. It's nice because it adds a bit of surprise to the game but sometimes it's super annoying. Carly doesn't even like flirting and feels uncomfortable the whole time. Getting her a boyfriend was so difficult and then the guy flirts with someone else -.-

Peyton is so cute! I love that she is not super pale with her blonde hair! The bedroom is nice as well and so big! Looks like it has the same size as Carly's apartment lol The twins aged so well! OMG that toddler playdate <3 so many cuties in one place! It seems like everyone is so close in your game.
    @MayaRose1138 - The wardrobe is actually a walled-off area that I added windows to. On the inside, I used the clothes hanging shelves from the decorator pack. Let me know if that makes sense? I love the idea you've come up with for Tartosa! Once we get the world we can start compiling some home ideas too, I personally really like the smaller worlds.

Peyton is such a cutie and definitely has a bit of both parents. I like her room makeover but I might be biased since pink is my favorite color :lol: The playdate looks like it was a success as well. I love the family tree wall ♥

@Wentcrazy - I'll definitely be getting the newest pack, my husband promised it to me for Valentine's Day :)
    I spent alot of time decorating my sims house only for her to get the moodlet about hating the decor :sweat_smile: so I am redecorating now that I have learned she likes French Country
    Wentcrazy wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 Haha, living there with three sims is a nightmare! I'm glad Dylan got kicked out because 4 people in that tiny space... no way!! I have a love/hate relationship with autonomous flirting. It's nice because it adds a bit of surprise to the game but sometimes it's super annoying. Carly doesn't even like flirting and feels uncomfortable the whole time. Getting her a boyfriend was so difficult and then the guy flirts with someone else -.-

Peyton is so cute! I love that she is not super pale with her blonde hair! The bedroom is nice as well and so big! Looks like it has the same size as Carly's apartment lol The twins aged so well! OMG that toddler playdate <3 so many cuties in one place! It seems like everyone is so close in your game.

The girls’ bedroom is quite large but not as big as some of the bedrooms in the previous house. You should see how big gen 5’s house has ended up! I either did something wrong with the scale or it really is that big!
    Emerson’s bedroom seems like it’s bigger but that mainly because he got a room to himself 😆. I try and keep all the relative close, or at least acquaintances, with the heir so I can get all those pics and throw parties (and now hopefully weddings!).
    OJenn wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 - The wardrobe is actually a walled-off area that I added windows to. On the inside, I used the clothes hanging shelves from the decorator pack. Let me know if that makes sense? I love the idea you've come up with for Tartosa! Once we get the world we can start compiling some home ideas too, I personally really like the smaller worlds.

Peyton is such a cutie and definitely has a bit of both parents. I like her room makeover but I might be biased since pink is my favorite color :lol: The playdate looks like it was a success as well. I love the family tree wall ♥

I’ll have to experiment in the gen 5 house and see whether it will suit the WIR or not (which is huge!). So glad I got the pack with lots of bedroom furniture!

I’m glad you like the idea for Tartosa! I haven’t started looking at house ideas yet, though I’m thinking Mediterranean or something similar. Have you got the pack yet? How is it?

The play date was so fun! I let the toddlers have complete autonomy and they just wandered around and played with each other. Oakley and Adrienne we’re outnumbered by the boys but they still had fun. That family tree wall is just going to grow. I’m glad the last house will be huge because ten generations of photos will take up a lot of space 🤣. I’ve begun colour-coding the frames now, to keep track of the generations, but I’ll have to eventually double up.
    Welcome to Generation Seven finally officially!
    9834ab9a61.jpg
    Kendall is the art and book-loving heiress who enjoys making things with her own two hands. A true call back to the Greene founders and her great great great...well you get the idea! She aspires to be a true Neighborhood Confidante
    864a036738.png

Construction on Pigulock Manor took longer than expected but once work on the house was complete everyone was pouring in the check it out. Kendall's first house guests were her parents, after all the house was within walking distance.
    80e6d79ffb.jpg

1c0fd4f422.jpg

The coming days brought even more visitors too! Her big brother Chadwick and his girlfriend Laura. Laura is a food critic in Windenburg so she is rarely in town. Kendall was happy to see them both.
    9a99ab4d24.jpg

Once the visits slowed down Kendall was finally able to settle into a route with her new job as a Substitute Teacher. And it didn't take her long to fly through promotions with ease.
    24591cca25.jpg

01669dbc11.jpg

With career success at her fingertips she decided to take a few days off and see the sights. Henford-on-Bagley was calling her name!
    ba00e29f5c.jpg

ab626146cb.jpg

fd88f6250d.jpg

Kendall ran into her best friend Rosie! Turns out she's been living in the town for a while now and has made her living there selling at the fair.
    cdd015307e.jpg

Once the fair was over the two decided to catch up, it had been forever since they'd seen each other. They lost all track of time and ended up spending the entire night at the local pub.
    2645070488.jpg

Back in her community Kendall put forth her best effort to repeal some of NAPs. She was able to pass Green Initiatives and repeal the Modern Development. After all the Greene family had to leave its mark!
    e2abdfcc0c.jpg

4c4c0bab60.jpg

c42dd2503d.png

Kendall got a call one day from Laura, she and Chadwick had just returned from one of her trips abroad and she found something interesting. This was a total no-brain because Kendall knows her brother adores Laura. Perhaps they'll be the first wedding this gen!
    8f915ce151.png

As soon as she hung up with Laura she got a rather surprising and unexpected call :love: (these calls are so cute) It was an immediate yes
    2da1913f3a.png

The girls decided to meet up out of town in Willow Creek at a cute little restaurant where their conversation flowed as easily this time as it had the last. Needless to say there may be something there that wasn't there before ♥
    db5508cfe3.jpg

50ddeb990e.jpg
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @MayaRose1138 Peyton is such a little cutie. Ooo! Then toddler spam. I love all the family being there for Winterfest. Thank goodness the game doesn't let babies get frost bite!! OMG I love Emerson! I love being reminded of my sweet Heath!

Oh the toddler play date in your second post is so cute! Look at all of them! I love them all snacking on the couch! OMG and the story! That's amazing! Good job :) Wow, look at that wall! It's great :) As I'm sure you know, I love a photo wall!

@OJenn Oh this house. It's beautiful. I love it so much. You did such a good job inside and out! I really love how realistic it is. Fore some reason I adore the tiny bedroom with the black bed. But I mean it's not that tiny! There's room for a chair :) I can't wait to see your family in it!

I guess this is one good thing about not being able to get time to play yet! I did not hear about the pack delay, but now it's the 28th so I guess I'm not affected.

Oh I hate that decor moodlet...but I guess if you can decorate to her taste that is kinda fun. When they just hate it and you don't know why it's frustrating.

OH I am excited that I get to see an update with the family! Generation 7 wow! oooo Neighborhood Confidante? That sounds new! A visit to Henford-on-Bagley is exciting. I actually had Finley take his triplets there but they didn't get out much. He had to get back to the hospital. Are these calls from the new pack? I love them!! So cute! I love it!

@Wentcrazy Yay! I'm happy to see you :) Hey...I think we're on the same generation :) Well no, but my 4th generation is born! It's hard for me to keep track since my family tree is technically longer. Actually, no that's the same apartment I'm in. So we are on the same generation. You did a good job with that tiny space :) Oh wow! Good for you Carley! I'm tired of these genepool mates being so fickle! The girls are adorable though. I'm with @OJenn , not sure why, but I love little Nova. Super cute.

@Army008 <waves>
    Before I get into this update, I have to introduce you to Brenna Emerson. I’m in love with her! After Finley and his brothers moved out, Lachlan and Thalia had an “oops” baby. I really think she is pretty!
    zrlwITO.png

Now, on to the story!
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 39: GONE

When David returned to the apartment, the family next door was gone. All of there stuff had been left behind.
    76RFSg5.png

He didn’t understand. David had considerable resources. Lachlan had known he was well off, but no one had any idea just how wealthy David was. Finding out where Piper had gone with her children became David’s number one priority but despite this determination, he was unable to find them.
    Yca6qze.png

He bought the entire building. His guilt was unimaginable. He told Finlay the apartment would be there when he wanted it, but he did not tell him his suspicions that Piper’s two children were actually Finlay’s children.
    6Lvf3fV.png

Finlay and Charlotte raised their three adorable children.
    qvJvWSX.png
    CanVWM3.png
    JBEGFPx.png

They were a good a team.
    rXaWLvW.png
    They spent most of their holidays with Lachlan and Thalia.
    rIEJKeg.png
    zevi2i5.png
    ZWQ6dBu.png

I’ve had so many sims double 🐸🐸🐸🐸 drinks, Finlay was the first one to “double fist” his meals!
    ASTPB16.png

Even when Finlay was called away to the hospital, Charlotte would spend her time at their in-laws.
    j0pG1Hm.png

Even though Finlay was a fancy doctor now, he still had his love for soccer and would play whenever he could.
    tz8jzwQ.png

When the kids got older, he took them for a quick little vacation. Charlotte stayed home with their youngest and had some time to relax. They spent the entire weekend playing games and doing stuff Dads are not supposed to do…like play ball in the house.
    4krkiiW.png
    WYVYMmE.png
    YOPeIFp.png

Finlay was able to convince his son to clean up though while still playing ball in the house…
    2OIDpC4.png

Unfortunately, the weekend was cut short when one of his patients needed emergency surgery. He was shocked to find Charlotte at the hospital just hanging out when he got there. ((Imagine your partner is a doctor and you’re like, “I’ll just hang out on the computer while you do that surgery honey!”))
    t5qEoLG.png

Even though she hasn’t gotten to see a lot of him over the years, she’s super proud of her husband.
    doC8K2S.png
    @OJenn OH I am excited that I get to see an update with the family! Generation 7 wow! oooo Neighborhood Confidante? That sounds new! A visit to Henford-on-Bagley is exciting. I actually had Finley take his triplets there but they didn't get out much. He had to get back to the hospital. Are these calls from the new pack? I love them!! So cute! I love it!

It looks like Neighborhood Confidante is newer and so are the calls. It looks like the aspiration was added in back with the Neighborhood Stories updates. It definitely helps get sims more involved in the community around them I think.

On to your update: Brenna is absolutely stunning omgosh! I'm so worried about how Finlay might react to the news of his other children. Poor guy has been through so much and he is finally happy with Charlotte and the triplets. :lol: at him with two plates of food though, sometimes one simply won't do! It looks like he is pretty far up in his career has he maxed it yet?
    edited March 2022
    @Ojenn How pretty is Kendall?? <3 I love that she is into the NAPs, a true Greene descendant! It was nice to see her parents and her friends come by and visit her in her new place. I don't know why but I love the Greene Initiatives. OMG, that unexpected call! They're so cute!

@debjameswhite Glad to see an update from you as well! It's nice you're on the same generation :) Haha, Nova is somehow my favorite as well and they're currently kids in my game (update will come soon!). Let's see if I still prefer her when they are teens.

Brenna is really pretty! She has really nice facial features! Haha what happened to the neighbours? OMG, that picture of the kiddos hugging each other <3 Finlay is setting an example by playing in the house and letting his son clean up the mess xD
    Post edited by Wentcrazy on
    Not sure if you guys would be interested in adding more worlds but what do you think about adding Mt. Komorebi, Henford-on-Bagley and Tartosa? Or maybe just one?

Let me know what you guys think!
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @OJenn
    The more worlds the merrier I say.
    I'll catch to you guys eventually. :D
    @OJenn oh without a doubt I want all the worlds!! :)
    @Ojenn - me too! I’d be happy to help find some house plans ( I have a few for Mt Komorebi as I was planning on doing my own challenge for that world... eventually 🤣). I’d also be happy to contribute some sims for spouses 🥰.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 40: Saving Wolves

Things continued to go well for Finley Emerson. It was difficult being a young doctor and raising a family but he was making it work.
    QW8YaZc.png

He spent most of his time at the apartment which was very close to the hospital, but every free chance he had, he was back at the house with Charlotte and the kids.
    q0Z0OxO.png

He loved being with his family.
    Cq0FbE5.png

He loved seeing how great his kids were becoming.
    AsDc0hs.png

They were actually starting to outgrow this house as well. Little Bo was getting big, and…
    yldkydy.png

Charlotte was expecting another.
    YTVKEQW.png

They always went to Finlay’s parents’ house for the holidays.
    OZk3alQ.png

For them, life couldn’t be better.
    cEcgiuu.png

Across town it was a different story as a young mother fled with her children. She told them they were going on a train ride and that was all.
    R6RKj8p.png

Paige, her daughter, was quiet, but Parker her son had heard her on the phone making arrangements and he was suspicious. “Where is Dad? How come he’s not here?”
    iCqMjkE.png

Piper lost her cool and shouted at him for listening to her private conversations. “It’s none of your business where we’re going to. You will shut up and you will like it.” She instantly had regret, but she was frightened. The first thing her husband had done after Finley’s Uncle David had shown up with all his suspicions was call his family. The same family that had forced her to marry him in the first place. She wasn’t sticking around. Her only regret was that she couldn’t bring her daughter Harper with her. At least though, she had the child she carried.
    L3AvRjx.png

Parker brought her back to reality as he screamed at her and took off running. She tried to follow him, but her pregnant body wouldn’t let her run that fast and she had to get on this train. Her life and her children’s lives depended on it. When she lost him, she took Paige back to the train station and got on the train without Parker. Paige sobbed for hours, but Piper had no more tears to cry.
    tsiilpf.png

Parker had escaped by hiding in a dumpster.
    YTOEDwa.png

He hid there so long, he eventually fell asleep.
    AsW6nLU.png

At first he thought it was fun hiding and rummaging but eventually he got tired and wanted to go home.
    qgJMkTf.png

When he got to the apartment, everything was gone except the furniture. He kept calling for his dad but he never came.
    tYDjeJb.png

Then however he saw the man who had made his mother cry at the door. Quickly, he hid on the balcony. This was when he realized he really was on his own.
    iYQrTif.png

Parker lived this way for a few years. He went from neighborhood to neighborhood looking for odd jobs, food and shelter. He also was trying to avoid any attention. He was good at blending in and staying hidden. The lucky thing was that transportation to most places was free.
    NuVmqN6.png

Usually if he did a few odd jobs,
    KQyYTOM.png

He could get a meal. Even if it was just a bowl of chips.
    vfbIoRS.png

Sometimes he would go to the gym to rest.
    54OsTkw.png

The older he got though, the more this life weighed on him. 8ppPdyA.png

One night after a particularly demeaning work for food event,
    HpaCi1G.png

He was spotted by someone who had been looking for him.
    wcDbFO5.png

Ethan, as he liked to call himself now adays, knew he would not be recognizable to the boy. He introduced himself, so excited to finally find one of the children.
    xC6pfHE.png

Then he got a phone call he had to take. It was about the boy’s mother, and he thought her children but clearly something had happened. He had to move out of the boy’s hearing and when he came back, he was gone.

Parker had things to do. He couldn’t wait around for old guys who wanted to talk to him. He had learned how to avoid that trap a long time ago.
    K5hBAoQ.png

Besides, he was going to make some real money today.
    ax6TGbP.png

After work, he went to the secondhand shop and bought a new outfit. Then he got pizza.
    SGen75r.png

As night fell though, he found himself outside in a bad storm. He was dirty and his new clothes ruined.
    zyUPuDB.png

As if things could get any worse.
    lpzgnIo.png

The gym was open 24/7 and he went there to get cleaned up.
    ja4bvKf.png

6D3ExhU.pngAnd take a quick nap.

He wanted to be smart. He remembered the man who used to live next door was a doctor and he always admired him. He knew he could never go to school, but he wanted to do his best.
    0hC9tIf.png

All he had for food tonight was this burger that was a little past it’s best date. He forced it down.
    KR46yFf.png

After he got some clothes from the lost and found he realized he was still exhausted. This is where Ethan found him.
    2IWXFtY.png

At this point Ethan was very worried about the boy.
    Hv4MY6k.png

With a little persuasion though he finally got the boy to relax and trust him a little bit.
    0oH1pfl.png

Ethan got him some new clothes and then they went for a walk. Parker opened up, not about his history, but about his frustrations.
    8wzML23.png

Ethan patiently listened. He felt like he a frightened rabbit just within grasp and he didn’t want to lose him again.
    YymRlfW.png

Finally Ethan convinced Parker to come home with him.
    aZvEZL1.png

When they arrived at Ethan’s house, Parker was stunned. “You live here?!”
    Eshs40W.png

Parker’s suspicions opened right back up.
    mwUiR6o.png

The first thing Ethan did was teach Parker how to play chess. “This is my favorite game, and I know you’ll be good at it.”
    vAioPa9.png

Parker grasped the concept quickly, but Ethan still kicked his butt.
    kwVO4Nn.png

Next Ethan gave Parker a tour of the house ending on the second floor where he gave some dramatic history about the house.
    iX9UyMQ.png

He told him he could pick any of the 4 rooms he wanted.
    EOYuYGo.png

Parker picked the Wolf room.
    CyqfaRC.png

There was just one thing though that Ethan wanted to make sure Parker knew.
    J1DLXgf.png

Never go up those stairs.
    FPUEYoq.png
    @OJenn I'd be interested in other worlds as well.

Generation 4
    Chapter 2

Life is tough when you are a single mother with two newborns. Carly was constantly tired, so I was glad to get to the next stage as fast as I could.
    So here are the twins as kids:

YBxKdsI.png

I've decided to give Rumi braids as a kid and Nova has a simple, somewhat messy bun.
    Despite them being rather needy as toddlers, both girls were really independent as kids and Carly could focus a bit more on herself.

EKH8guW.png

Not sure if I've mentioned it before but Carly has reached the top of her career! She's still going to work quite often but she is painting from home so often, she wouldn't need to go to work
    The girls are also helping her with some household chores even though not everything always works the way it should.

8x7TOhK.png
    rap8WP0.png

The kids not only look a bit different, their interests and personality is also different.
    lcT8P7d.png
    dqFGaAR.png

One thing they have in common though is their shared interest in knitting.
    jU6OQIV.png

One day, I had Carly's parents come over.
    GMGogmZ.png
    NOvVw7x.png
    et2CJhX.png

Which turned out to be a good call. A few days later, we've received devasting news.
    DNDp1f3.png

As you can see, there's an urn in the background and by Thalia's reaction you probably guessed right: we've lost Henry.

Carly stayed the evening at her former family home. Besides playing some chess with her mom, she also did some yoga to keep her mind off of things.
    FMyTfYe.png
    YaEWVbD.png

The twins being good twins stayed home, doing their homework instead of messing up the place. Carly did a really good job with those two!
    V03pr7J.png

The next day, she took them out to a playground and let them have some fun.
    A6gfKAo.png

She then took them to the Love Festival where she decided to show off her drawing skills.
    NeXQmWF.png

Rumi and Nova however cared more about the food and the chance to make some bubbles.
    q3vpHjT.png
    xGS3Xtw.png
    sr1QXF2.png

Some time later, Carly tried her luck with the love guru... and it didn't go well.
    HPiQJXE.png
    B539cp7.png

Right before the winter holidays, the trio went on a trip.
    7PV9TjG.png

Carly spend the whole day snowboarding and I have to admit she is really good!
    tzxEGLo.png
    5jlTp6B.png
    vMGKSWK.png

But she also spend time with her girls.
    7At0JRh.png
    NtR6vV1.png
    JBdqubk.png
    u2xTgdf.png
    YQiZOVr.png

Then, it was finally Winter Fest.
    There was a lot of exchanging presents and food.
    QJF0uwU.png
    cjwd71x.png
    AYybpWT.png
    VpIB4cH.png
    bAzlRK1.png

Before Father Winter was able to arrive, Rumi and Nova played a bit with the snow. Then, they finally met the man of their (child) dreams :D
    0SEyEdy.png
    osz01KS.png

On the last day of their holiday, they had another special occasion:
    jXJ5FYv.png
    XmyipVE.png

In the next chapter, the twins will finally grow into teens and you get to see the little makeover I gave Carly :D
    I've been playing between two saves and silly me have not been taking pictures. Right now I've been rebuilding Brindleton Bay with the Emerson founders. They have three children.
    Eloise is the oldest.
    51930103313_5ba0511ff4_k.jpgCollage 2022-03-10 10_03_48 by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Axel is the middle child.
    51930017186_d775f0dd32_k.jpgCollage 2022-03-10 10_14_20 by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Rhett is the youngest and the heir.
    51930640235_0a7466dd75_k.jpgCollage 2022-03-10 10_22_25 by Savannah To, on Flickr
    Each of the children has a good mix of each of their parents.
    51930112763_650b71e723_k.jpgCollage 2022-03-10 10_28_46 by Savannah To, on Flickr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top