Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When did they take away your right to cure sick strays?

I swear we used to be able to buy those Vet treats and heal ANY animals in the game but now the only animals I can use the treats on are family pets. I can't even be visiting neighbors and heal their pets. Sometimes EA make the dumbest decisions when it comes to game play. I loved being able to just cure all the sick strays but now I can feed them vet treats all day and they do NOTHING. Thanks. Take all the fun out of the game. Also I used to be able to take strays to the vet and have them treated but not now. Now the kiosk doesn't recognize any animal even if you bring the stray with you. Bummer. So, I guess I have to adopt every animal, take them to the vet, get them healed and then kick them out of my household? Yep, that's much classier gameplay.

Comments

• PrincessrozeeSPrincessrozeeS Posts: 390 Member
    I swear we used to be able to buy those Vet treats and heal ANY animals in the game but now the only animals I can use the treats on are family pets. I can't even be visiting neighbors and heal their pets. Sometimes EA make the dumbest decisions when it comes to game play. I loved being able to just cure all the sick strays but now I can feed them vet treats all day and they do NOTHING. Thanks. Take all the fun out of the game. Also I used to be able to take strays to the vet and have them treated but not now. Now the kiosk doesn't recognize any animal even if you bring the stray with you. Bummer. So, I guess I have to adopt every animal, take them to the vet, get them healed and then kick them out of my household? Yep, that's much classier gameplay.

I totally agree. I haven't played the pet aspect for a while but that is one aspect I liked when playing pets, was helping out the strays.

With the addition of so much content I think there are other things that no longer work in the game. Seems so many glitches or bugs are now present. The problem it is difficult to know if things have been removed intentionally or just been lost over time. I doubt many of them will ever get fixed. Just one more thing to make the game less fun!
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    You could use the "Put up for adoption" option once you heal them, rather than kicking them out?