Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights February 11th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
February 11th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week gone and it's already time for our next Highlights ... time really is flying! :hushed:

How are you doing? Any plans for your weekend? :)

Ready for today's recap?
  • The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories Game Pack is coming down the aisle 💍 on February 17th!
    #TS4WeddingStories
  • On Wednesday, February 9th, a Sims Delivery Express has arrived! 🥳 Explore the new Create-A-Sim items by @ComplexSims, throwback hits from The Sims 2 & 3, a colorful new accessory🎭 & food from all over the globe 🌎 🍴! You can find more here.

scdused7kja3.png
This stunning screenshot by @Simmingal can be found here.

And these are this week's picks:
  • I'm aware its February already and Christmas is long gone (did I mention that time is really flying? :lol:), however, 'Father Winter' was spotted swimming in Sulani by @GirafHuntr. He seems to be enjoying his break and having a great time!
  • When it comes to building, having storage spaces can be useful, rather than just sending everything straight to the household inventory, however, I have never built one particular room for storage only, so we'd love to hear your opinions on this question asked by @Stormkeep: "Do you build a basement/attic for storage?" :)
  • Let's continue with the building talk. I came across @Plumbobi's awesome video "5 different ways to build a bathroom" and I'm inspired by those ideas! :heart: I could never build a 2 tile bathroom so creatively as you did. Congrats!
  • Time for a challenge: this one was posted by @TeeSea and the goal here is to get '1 Vampire having 100 babies with 100 baes and turning 100 Sims into Vampire'. Are you guys up for "The 300 Challenge?"
  • Now, this one is for all our Sims 3 players out there: @Devalaous has finished working on their Sims 2 Uni conversions and we invite you all to check the progress in the thread "What happened in your sims 3 game today?". That screenshot of Mitch Indie in science class, trying to eat grilled cheese in antigravity, is hilarious! :smiley:

That's it for today, everyone! I hope you're enjoying today's threads as much as I do! And, as always, should you spot a thread and think that would be a great choice for the Friday Highlights, please let me know!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

Mari

Comments