Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can’t use cheats for death anymore?

SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
It’s been a long time since I’ve been played through a legacy & had an elder or pet that I wanted to “pass on peacefully”, lol, so Idk how long this has been a thing, but I can no longer cheat their deaths anymore? I used to always use death buff cheats for sims & the age up/sim ID cheats for pets when the time came. I like to age my sims up whenever I feel like it, so this is very frustrating. Is there another way that I can cheat their old age deaths, or will I just have to move them out of the house? I don’t want to just delete them since I think they will be gone from the family tree & everything.
Post edited by SimDork23 on

Comments

• LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Do you use mods? MC Command Center makes cheating deaths easy.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2022
    @LynnPlayz1 I don’t use mods, but I might consider it now! :D
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I highly recommend MCCC. It can do *so much*, although it takes some getting used to. I still haven't explored it in its entirety. However, it makes cheats a lot easier than typing in a long code, it adds story progression (which you can disable if you don't want it), and you can change the limit on how many sims can be in a club or on a lot at the same time, among a vast many of other things.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    I use UI Extension Cheat mod to kill of sims whenever needed, mostly when creating a new family and want some ancestors for family photo heirlooms and such... It's quick, but they die from starvation so although they fall to the ground immediately Mr Grim takes forever to realize that nobody care to plead for their lives.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2022
    @LynnPlayz1 @Simmerville Those sound awesome! I’ve always been a little apprehensive about using mods, tbh, lol, but at this point, I think that I’m going to need them for my style of play. Thanks for the info! I’m going to check them out!