Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two sims sleeping in a single bed

Just that

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't think they could fit? Though I did sleep with my mom in a single bed for years. We made it work lol. I think they could squeeze 2 sims. Always wanted more bed options. More sleeping positions, bed for 3 sims. Kids scared of the monster under the bed should be able to sleep in the middle of their parents. And toddlers should be able to sleep with parents it always annoyed me that they are tired to a specific bed, not even a crib.
    I like to play a lot of poverty sims so I like to squeeze everyone together on minimum furniture.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    I like to play a lot of poverty sims so I like to squeeze everyone together on minimum furniture.

Me too, not so "poverty" though.

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    That would be so cool. B)
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    It would be interesting but highly unlikely for someone to create this. Where would the 2nd person fit?
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    I have too many ideas flowing through on this page, I want Sims to sleep in multiple beds as well.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • GjumaTheGodGjumaTheGod Posts: 11 New Member
    Yes!!
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    It would be interesting but highly unlikely for someone to create this. Where would the 2nd person fit?

This could work if both of them were kids and they were curled up in almost fetal positions.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I have too many ideas flowing through on this page, I want Sims to sleep in multiple beds as well.

It would be cool seeing 3 kids in a double bed, or 2 parents and 1 toddler. Or, 2 adults and 1 or 2 pets on top of the adult Sims.
    As a cat lover, I can tell you, our cats like our body warmth, and we like the soft, warm, fuzzy company. One of mine prefers to sleep on the pillow above my head, and the other down below my feet (when she isn't biting them instead because they move).

I hear big dogs like human beds too.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.