Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Numbers of my discussions on mobile version

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm correct here? I've noticed that on the mobile version of the forum there are more numbers shown, than I actually had created and listed. I know, there were discussions which weren't created by me, but after I was active in there, they were deleted. Or has this to do with private discussions? Is there a way to show the correct numbers from my own and open discussions? It's not important, it's just irritating me. Thank you.

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited February 2022
    Have you reported any threads or comments to the moderators that went against forum rules? I only ask because reporting them adds to the discussion total. I'm not sure if when you say 'private discussion' that you mean anything that gets posted on the Activity Page as those posts don't count as well as any private messages (PM) sent to other forum members towards the total discussion count.

You could always ask @EA_Cade to pop into this thread to explain better than I can... :)
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
    Heya @Daravi

Are you saying you see different post totals depending if you're on mobile vs desktop versions of the site? That shouldn't be occurring.
    It's possible you checked after threads you contributed to were removed but that still shouldn't give you 2 separate totals.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hi,
    Yes, there is a difference of two. I don't think it came from my report, I made more than two.

After your question, I've checked both versions, mobile and desktop. Both show 5 discussions, but when I clicked on them, there only my three created threads. It's been a while since I've noticed this behavior. One thread, which was not mine, in which I had written, definitely appeared there and I could clicked on it, and then the thread was closed and disappeared from the my discussions menu, but the number didn't changed back and now I have a difference. That's all I know.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
    edited February 2022
    Gotcha,

I show that you have 5 discussions but 2 are reports.

So you should only see 3 posts that you started, as the reports go to a forum that you cannot access.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
    No, luckely not. They were unpleasent.
    edited February 2022
    I see you @EA_Cade had edit your post, while I was sleeping. Okay, thanks for the clarification. :)
    This brings me back to my first question, is there a way to get the right counter back or will it count as long as I still have an active account here?
    Post edited by Daravi on