Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval Theme?!!

SuperSillySimSuperSillySim Posts: 132 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
If anyone has ever played The Sims Medieval wouldnt it be cool to have that in THE SIMS 4?

Dragons, Fairies, Elves, Gargoyles, Horses, Kings/Queens, Masons & Unicorns.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• aliceciprianoalicecipriano Posts: 7 New Member
    > @SuperSillySim said:
    > If anyone has ever played The Sims Medieval wouldnt it be cool to have that in THE SIMS 4?
    >
    > Dragons, Fairies, Elves, Gargoyles, Horses, Kings/Queens, Masons & Unicorns.

I would love dragons, horses and functional archery 🥺😢
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I loved to play Medieval this Winter (did you check out my series of 5 videos?), it was weird having that much fun playing for the first time a game that was many years old. Although I loved it, I don't quite see how it would blend in with my existing TS4. I would not like the Medieval villagers visit Casbah Gallery in San Myshuno, just as I would not like my Style influencers, ECO people or Judith Ward show up at the Medieval market. OP, would it not be weird mixing it all? A remake of TSM would be welcomed, though!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    They could make it like in Batuu where everyone gets dressed in character clothes, so even if Nancy or Judith show up they would be dressed in medieval clothing. Similarly, they could make it so they either couldn't leave the medieval neighbourhood or they would change their clothing to modern one when they visit regular neighbourhoods. I also like the idea of a medieval fair, but maybe it could last longer than a few hours.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited February 2022
    Key features:

New activities: forging, dueling, archery and axe throwing

New pet animals: dragons and horses
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    And swordplay!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Definitely. I feel they must have this pack in the works it is so highly requested.
  • Temporalgod2Temporalgod2 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hell yeah.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Medievalpackmedievalpackmedievalpack!

Pleeeeeease!
  • stismheadstismhead Posts: 5 New Member
    A medieval pack would be so awesome but it would be kind of weird too since sims all have cell phones. I could just see it now, the pizza delivery guy strolling up to my decked out castle. :D I always thought it would be cool to turn off some of our sims 'Modern luxuries', So that playing off the grid or doing our best to simulate a Medieval experience could be as authentic as possible. In general, being able to experience the sims in different eras would make legacy gameplay even more fun.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I agree with the poster above me. Unless we are able to remove the modern elements the medieval things would kind of pull you out of the game. Im not saying I dont like you idea I just see a few bumps in the road
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @stismhead Yeah it would be weird but also hilarious to have someone deliver pizza to your castle :joy:
    Maybe a medieval lot trait similar to simple living / off-the-grid where modern technology doesn't work. Dress code lot trait. Everyone must carry a sword or wear clothes from the pack.
  • Sati101Sati101 Posts: 43 Member
    I miss the sims spin-off style games. As much as I love the core sims games I enjoy games that have quests and 'plot lines' which push the story forward, especially with the life stories that allowed you to play free play once the plot was finished