Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Malware on The Sims Resource site

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RebelRevanAngelRebelRevanAngel Posts: 8 New Member
    > @chic_urbanity said:
    > AND the best way to never click on ads is to never see them with adblock! :D hehehe.

Except for where if you do have an adblock, TSR now blocks you from downloading till you *disable* said adblock. It's a little annoying and yes TSR is malware-coated. I've had to search for new TS3 CC Download sites that don't lead right back to TSR. I've had to download a page-blocker because of the malware on TSR.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    > @chic_urbanity said:
    > AND the best way to never click on ads is to never see them with adblock! :D hehehe.

Except for where if you do have an adblock, TSR now blocks you from downloading till you *disable* said adblock. It's a little annoying and yes TSR is malware-coated. I've had to search for new TS3 CC Download sites that don't lead right back to TSR. I've had to download a page-blocker because of the malware on TSR.

And then they have the audacity to charge money so you can get rid of this. No honey. I'm done with you. Goodbye. Your website is inaccessible now.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    I've never had any trouble with TSR since I started playing the sims - 10+years ago! And I do not pay a subscription.
  • Options
    EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    This thread is extremely old folks, please keep an eye on the date when posting a reply.

Locking this down to prevent additional necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top