The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to the latest QCC: Hidden Beauty

xkQyoDE.jpg

Krishna is a beautiful young woman (you'll have to take my word for it) who is ready to meet her match.

mBe70Pk.jpg

She's looking for a gentleman who shares her love of cooking and good food, is romantic and will treat her like the lady she is.

vTFJpKe.jpg

Will she meet that person at the Lonely Hearts Ball?

USWk9md.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited January 2022
    Amuni50 wrote: Β»
    I have a question for you, @GLovely1 Would the mask from Discover University be enough, or are you looking for none of the face to show? I've got some ideas rolling around in my noggin'

Good question Amuni! I want your sim to be fully covered please. That mask is beautiful but not enough coverage to hide your sim. I want to give us the feeling of blind date excitement ;)
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Ooh, this looks interesting! Should I style all the outfits with the face hidden, or just their first/main one?
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,316 Member
    @ChristineRose5 Hide face on dayly outfit, so it is hidden on the pictures we see in the Gallery.
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited February 2022

Akito Kobayashi. A household name (especially throughout Mt. Komorebi), Akito has a bit of a reputation for himself. If there's a mountain out there, he'll conquer it. Mastering rock climbing, skiing, and snowboarding, he's made a name for himself as a famous athlete.

Uuzlv39.png

However, with great fame comes a price. Besides constantly being hounded by the paparazzi and the media, and never having any peace, Akito has found it hard to have a relationship.

A1wnZT3.png

Some of them only seem like they're after him for his money. Others for his fame and status. Others still act like they know him even before he's said dag-dag to them! He knows he's got a reputation as a gym-bro, but there's so much more to him than just that. He wants someone who he can travel the world with & try new things with, but he also wants someone who feels like 'home.'

oLjMBMR.png

He decides to attend the local Lonely Hearts dance on a whim - what does he have to lose? He grabs a grocery bag to don on his head - hoping it will be enough to conceal his presence. More than anything he wants someone who will be themselves and someone who he can be his true self with. Is that person at the dance? There's only one way to find out...
    Post edited by ChristineRose5 on
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Gallery, Been Solo For Too Long

Lorian is a huge fan of the Star Wars series. :* She dreams that one day, she could visit Batuu with her, Chewie (yes, it's going to be the pet name for her significant other!) Being genius & geeky herself, she enjoys heavy discussion instead of a small talk. However, one could expect that she's a little bit clumsy as she will be easily drop anything that she holds, let alone dancing!

She's pretty much open to any encounter that she's going to meet at the party. Of course, she wants to meet someone that she can have a real talk, someone that won't judge her by the way she looks or dress & most important thing is sharing or at least, supporting her dreams even though it can be as quirky as visiting Batuu!

So, if I'm Lorian Solo, can you be my Chewbacca?

KT7Z1MM.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited February 2022
    I will post one tonight. This challenge looks AWESOME! Quick question can my single sims have a pet?
    edited February 2022

Akito Kobayashi. A household name (especially throughout Mt. Komorebi), Akito has a bit of a reputation for himself. If there's a mountain out there, he'll conquer it. Mastering rock climbing, skiing, and snowboarding, he's made a name for himself as a famous athlete.

Uuzlv39.png

However, with great fame comes a price. Besides constantly being hounded by the paparazzi and the media, and never having any peace, Akito has found it hard to have a relationship.

A1wnZT3.png

Some of them only seem like they're after him for his money. Others for his fame and status. Others still act like they know him even before he's said dag-dag to them! He knows he's got a reputation as a gym-bro, but there's so much more to him than just that. He wants someone who he can travel the world with & try new things with, but he also wants someone who feels like 'home.'

oLjMBMR.png

He decides to attend the local Lonely Hearts dance on a whim - what does he have to lose? He grabs a grocery bag to don on his head - hoping it will be enough to conceal his presence. More than anything he wants someone who will be themselves and someone who he can be his true self with. Is that person at the dance? There's only one way to find out...

Edit: suppose the link would help, lol

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/121FA81785EF11EC8DBC883B27350755

And yes I did reupload him because I decided his face wasn't covered enough, shh, we're not talking about that now
    Post edited by ChristineRose5 on
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    My mystery queen

8VHc4hA.png
    nvUVND6.png
    7tzfQTK.png

34FZ4N4.png
    VcPx4Ai.png
    ZEWdc8n.png

ZPcLiZC.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2022
    Nevermind...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hey everyone! Here’s my entry for the Lonely Hearts Ball….
    Dexter Boudreaux is all dressed up for the ball. He’s hoping to find that special someone to spend the rest of eternity with. Sure he's been around for a couple of centuries but he's never met the love of his life. They will need to have similar interests. He's definitely enjoying this century's technological advances. This guy is a total geek. He’ll take his date LARPing in the park, spend an evening at the comic book store, or a cloudy day at Geek Con. He’ll even take them out for dinner…just go easy on the garlic, ok?
    D9d6mMf.png

Since we’re so close to Mardi Gras, I wanted to go with a Mardi Gras theme. Don’t know if y’all can tell yet, but Dexter is a prime/master vampire. He’s partially sun proof, but don’t let him hang outside too long. 0FbR0Z5.png?1
    And this dude is a MAJOR geek. He literally popped up in CAS with this get up on when I hit the random button. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard. I think Dexter is more likely to go cosplaying at Geek Con than hang out at a ball. RIKDDGl.png
    I imagine Caleb and Lilith talked him into changing his outfit. They let him raid Caleb’s closet thats for sure. I almost submitted him as is but that wouldn’t be as creative.
    Dexter is romantic, clumsy, and a geek. He has a computer science degree from Foxbury and works as a freelancer computer tech . His other outfits do match his geek traits (lots of white socks with sandals, and graphic tees lol)

Download Dexter here:https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/88C5D9DB864E11EC8D094A66D38FABFA
    Enjoy!

5-BFD4483-E638-444-A-8161-472-DD13-D1-E20.jpg
    Meet Jewel Irpan, she’s a hopeless romantic but no one ever falls for her. No one ever falls for her because when she was young she had a terrible father who gave her many scars. She’s excited for the lonely hearts ball because maybe people will love her for her personality and not hate her for her face.
    D409-EC17-B093-4-F89-84-B3-11-A27763-FBF2.jpg

I couldn't resist entering again, I just love this prompt so much

nwK6zZg.png

Anne's always been an 'unusual' princess. While her sisters would spend all day fawning over the knights of their kingdom, Anne never had an interest. In fact, she'd rather become a knight herself than continue to be the princess she was born to be. She trained herself in secret over the years - after all, what would the King and Queen and the kingdom think? A princess playing with swords? Unladylike! Unacceptable!

gpwkIsK.png

She found herself clashing with her suitors over the years, much to her parents chagrin. Behave yourself, young lady. Pah! How could she? How was she supposed to take these men seriously when they thought of her as some dainty little flower?

2zduy9M.png

When she hears of a ball in another town, she steals away for the evening, 'borrowing' a knight's helmet to disguise her appearance. All she wants is for someone to get to know her as a person, not just as a princess, even if its just for the night. Anne longs for someone she can be herself with. And who knows, true love may be right around the corner...
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    My entry for this QCC Lonely Hearts: Lonely in Sulani.

Retired champion surfer Corinne Beaufort is finally settling in her beloved Sulani after years of travel and training. Her dedication to her career gained her a horde of medals and awards, but left little time for anything else, least of all romance! Now an Adult with little to no dating experience, The Lonely Hearts Ball sounded like a perfect way to meet someone special. She's Bisexual, and looking for someone active and adventurous to enjoy the Beach Life with - long walks, diving in the reefs, sailing trips, and lots of delicious food! She's not opposed to further travel in the future, but her heart yearns for the warm beaches and clear oceans of Sulani whenever she is away for too long.

Traits: Active, Self-Assured, Child of the Ocean
    Aspiration: Beach Life

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C39A726F8B5411EC8693B1025F4CAE68
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,316 Member

@FireflyMoonWitch Cool story and sim, fav. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    That was such a fun round and stream. I am so excited for the next one that I am just going to stare at this screen until the next one shows up.
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
    edited February 2022
    πŸ’œ 51st WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ New Game Pack Prize Week! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

I completely switched gears on the direction our next theme should go because I just can't wait to get my hands on the "My Wedding Stories" game pack set to release on the 17th! I'm also excited to get this pack in as many of your hands as I can so I'm kicking off another joint GIVEAWAY collaboration with my dear friends at Planet Sims Discord!

Creative Direction & Rules:

The most important aspect of this theme is focusing on your wedding story dreams. As the name of our new pack suggests, describe the wedding you feel would be best for the couple you create. First though, give us a bit of history about what drew them to one another. Do they have a tumultuous past? Maybe it was love at first sight & both knew it would last! You could even choose to describe the proposal or the moment they knew they'd met Mr. or Mrs. Right.

Oh, hey! Here's another idea! you could even finish what I barely started during our last QCC by pairing up your lonely hearts masked date with your favorite blind date candidate from the event. We would absolutely love to see the "ships" you pick for your wedding stories. If you choose this storyline direction, please give credit to the creator who made the partner you choose by hashtagging their EA ID in your entry description.

Your Challenge:

Create a new couple in love OR pair up your Lonely Hearts sim entry with one of the other masked entries from our last Lonely Hearts Ball QCC. Try to make the best match by focusing on things like traits, likes/dislikes and even their whims. Now, explain how their story begins while painting a picture of their dream wedding in Tartosa. Use this image of the Tartosa map to help design your sims dream wedding. Include as many details as you can (and as the limited description space allows lol).

[img][/img]eW64QNJ.png

Now, for your bonus challenge, if you're a builder (unlike me) build your couple's dream wedding venue for me to use during our next Twitch stream! Please use ONLY lot sizes of 30x20 or 20x20 for your wedding venue build. Add elements of your couple's dream wedding story to your build so we can visualize their dream come true wedding happening inside πŸ’’πŸ€΅πŸ‘° Creators need to be members of Planet Sims Discord to win the giveaway for the build challenge portion of this collaborative wedding theme event.

Remember, you don't actually need this new game pack to create for this challenge. All you need is your imaginative creativity and the desire to win it live on stream!

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND #PlanetSims hashtags.

ENDS ~ Friday 2/25/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households and builds full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a sim couple (only 2 sims please) young adult or older.
    2. Style your sims first outfit in your version of "dream wedding" fashions. Color coordinating/contrasting/matching is always encouraged ;)
    3. In your description write how they met or a bit about their relationship or the proposal or continue your lonely hearts ball character's story AND describe your couple's dream wedding on Tartosa.
    4. Style the rest of your sims fashions according to their personality/character/aspiration and/or traits.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. If you include a build please use only 20x20 or 20x30 lot size. Design your wedding venue around the dream your couple's story describes.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ Join me for some Dream Wedding Gameplay on our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 2/26/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the wildly silly surprises, laughter and fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

🀣 Enjoy the playback especially so you can meet our new regular stream guest 🀣

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Have a blast creating in CAS and build mode this time! We'll be giving away at least 3 "My Wedding Stories" game packs so you have plenty of chances πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Good luck and happy simming always!

Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Minraed wrote: Β»
    That was such a fun round and stream. I am so excited for the next one that I am just going to stare at this screen until the next one shows up.

Hahaha! Careful Min, you'll get me going in another giggle fit again 🀣🀣🀣
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Do you put them in CAS as married or just the normal setting?

Great question! Please put them in CAS as normal setting relationship, not married yet. Our winning couples will get married during stream πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

I think there will be an update to the BG that will give us a fiancΓ© relationship soon.
    edited February 2022
    2133-C069-2-A1-F-48-F9-BE7-A-526-BF00-DD219.jpg
    This is Vivienne Iverson and her boyfriend Sebastian Rosado
    BA3-DA385-4-C9-A-4-B03-999-D-C6778-A0-FB910.jpg
    They met in college and it was Love at first sight they have always wanted a small park wedding with a few relatives and friends. They want a few kids. Vivienne is a style influencer but she never wants to be famous and she just wants to spend time with her fiancΓ©. Sebastian want to live a life where he can still hang with friends but he still wants to be close with his kids.

99-AE1-A10-1-CB6-4623-B674-600-F5-A195860.jpg

Vivienne’s traits

4-C794999-7-E3-A-47-C4-9-D1-E-4-E70277-DC0-FE.jpg
    Sebastian’s traits

Post edited by DuckyQueen on
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2022
    So... let me warn you in advance. The story of Janie and Gemma be one of my most normal, boring and mainstream stories so far.

Some people would be scared to find someone in their basement. Former baseball star Janie wasn't most people, but she was a tad surprised to come across a radiating girl. Gemma was equally surprised: for most humans she was invisible, but for her role model it seemed that she wasn't. And according to Spellcaster Law that could only mean one thing: they were meant to be together.

What Janie didn't know was that Gemma had been living (or hiding, if you will) in her basement for a long, long time. That one day Gemma felt an uncontrollable urge to go to the lighter and less dusty part of the basement. Janie felt like getting some wine. And what a coincidence: a sneezing spellcaster creates an eternal emotional bond between all of the souls in a room. Janie was staring at Gemma from across the room when she heard a soft *achoo*.

Janie and Gemma got married near the waterfalls in Tartosa. The fireflies and fiery sparks of magic were lighting up the dark air around them, leaving a slightly burned smell. The wedding took 2 days and 3 nights and had more guests (and magic guests) than any number could ever describe.
    oFo1joa.png

~ Janie ~

hxz4hB2.png

~ Gemma ~
    edited February 2022
    Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it! So, here is Our Love Story

They started off as a rival at school. Sometimes, the cupid does their work very well! No one could even believe that they are meant to be together when they both a roommate at the Uni. As they learn & understand each other, the hatred melted & the love grows! Now, Crimson & Danika is engaged & planing to have a goth inspired wedding in Tartosa! Or should they be heading to the Forgotten Hollow instead? :D

nFQmcLl.png
    mA6PDjV.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top