Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my sim turned into a mummy! help, how do i cure him?

my sim turned into a mummy! help, how do i cure him?? i know it's possible because for the last update, it said it fixed a bug that happened when mummies were cured, but how do i cure him??

Comments

• cowseatsoap91cowseatsoap91 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Sleep in the blessed sarcophagus of the kings for 3 nights. You can collect sarcophagus pieces on adventures and reconstruct them once you have 5, or you can buy a blessed sarcophagus using debug buy mode.
  • orangekitty159orangekitty159 Posts: 120 New Member
    edited December 2009
    3 nights? okay, yeah i tried having him sleep there once already, but it didnt do anything so i thought it wasnt going to help him. dumb sim kept sleeping in the cursed sarcophagus lol, yeah, those are going in my family inventory and not coming out.. ever.
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited December 2009
    Sleep in the blessed sarcophagus of the kings for 3 nights. You can collect sarcophagus pieces on adventures and reconstruct them once you have 5, or you can buy a blessed sarcophagus using debug buy mode.

Sleeping in the sarcophagus for 3 nights turns you into a mummy. (I don't know if it is permanent but rumors are you can convert him/her back but the walking thing will remain a side affect)

To cure the curse, you can bu a snake basket at the local market and when skilled enough after practicing, you Sim will attempt the snake kiss. (note: halfway, you need to buy a better snake thingy. Just click the basket)

Or you buy a moodlet manager in the happiness rewards panel and cure your sim that way.

Or go to the spinxs and plead to it. then go through the tomb to a shiny statue and click on that statue to be cured.
  • LhninjaLhninja Posts: 18
    edited December 2009
    Walden95 wrote:

Sleeping in the sarcophagus for 3 nights turns you into a mummy. (I don't know if it is permanent but rumors are you can convert him/her back but the walking thing will remain a side affect)

To cure the curse, you can bu a snake basket at the local market and when skilled enough after practicing, you Sim will attempt the snake kiss. (note: halfway, you need to buy a better snake thingy. Just click the basket)

Or you buy a moodlet manager in the happiness rewards panel and cure your sim that way.

Or go to the spinxs and plead to it. then go through the tomb to a shiny statue and click on that statue to be cured.

Lol... he isn't talking about the curse!

If you want to be cured from mummihood just sleep in the BLESSED (not cursed) but Blessed sacrophagus. It'll take a while but it works! It also curses mummy curses!
  • orangekitty159orangekitty159 Posts: 120 New Member
    edited December 2009
    yeah, i dont think he even had to sleep there for three nights, just like three times for a few hours each.. one right after another lol, he turned back to normal

wow its been a few hours since i made this post.. like, i totally forgot he even turned into a mummy, haha, now his daughter is living on her own and she just bought the entire town =D
  • PersefenyPersefeny Posts: 7 New Member
    What will the mummy do if I don’t cure her?
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    Holy necroposting! But the short answer on playable household Mummies is:

Mummies have much longer lives than normal sims, and they don't need to sleep or pee. They're also strong enough to win most fights, and will beat up the zombie bear when exploring the mausoleum catacombs.

On the flip side, they shuffle very slowly instead of walk, so it takes them forever to get anywhere, and being wrapped in bandages means catching fire instantly kills them. The bandages also soak up water, which means they drop puddles on the floor for a couple hours after they bathe.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there,

Since this thread had been inactive since 2009 and an answer has been provided, I'm closing it as per our necroposting rules.

- Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top