Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh my goodness. I've gotten caught up the last couple days. So this is really late...
    Feb 7th - Inclement Weather Forcast
    O9NLgrr.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited February 2022
    February 12
    z80cRwM.png
    Hunter finished his workout, flashed a thumbs up at his mother who had been training with him, and grinned as he took a selfie showing off the biceps he was sure had gotten larger in the past few hours. It definitely wasn't obvious though since he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. He sent the selfie to Aaron and asked if he wanted to meet at the pool again.
    P14y9Wl.png

It had become like a ritual for them - Hunter would go to the gym, meet with his mother, work out for a few hours and then hit up Bathe De Rill with Aaron. While Aaron was at home, he'd take care of the plants and Yoshi as well as any school work he felt he needed to do, and often while together at the pool he would kick the soccer ball around after swimming.
    Hunter made sure to change into his other set of athletic clothes after showering at the gym so Aaron could see what progress he'd made. He still remembered how it had felt going to Aaron's house after the other boy had started working out on the climbing walls at the gym in Mount Komorebi - the transformation and development of his muscles was extremely impressive, and Hunter had found himself staring at those biceps more often than not. But then, that was no different from when he and Aaron had gone to the onsen, and he was sure that Aaron had stared at his pecs the whole time. He reflected on that day now - it had been long before Aaron had even dared to go shirtless in public, long before they had realised they both had feelings for each other. That had felt like a lifetime ago, and he'd seen (and loved) how far Aaron had come ever since then. Upon impulse, he glanced at his phone again and flicked Aaron a quick text.
    I love you <3

When he finally got to the pool, Aaron took one look at him and immediately pulled him into a passionate kiss, whispering, "And I love you," after they had finally pulled away.
    yAzFlWF.png
    SFqep1p.png
    Hunter smiled. "I was just reminiscing. About that time in the onsen."
    "Which time in the onsen?"
    Hunter laughed. "The first time we went there together and had a real conversation. You've... well, we've... come a long way."
    "Yeah," Aaron murmured. "We really have."
    "And I just love you so much. You've been through a lot and now realising how much we've both changed since then..."

LJZsayJ.png
    (they should have totally woohooed in a shower here but nope I only think of that 5 days after I played it :joy: )
    5lef86z.png
    IOCoPPE.png

Hunter woke up suddenly, almost jerking out of bed with a fear he'd felt before. Aaron made a disgruntled noise in his sleep, and Hunter whispered an apology for disturbing him before he finally looked into the darkest corner of their room.
    0eFvfIv.png

He swore and raced downstairs to yell at Guidry.
    wNBktro.png
    (Guidry is confident here instead of flirty (!) because he looked at Aaron's wall climbing plague and the moodlet from that is apparently powerful enough to override his default flirty emotion. Yes, I checked his buffs with a mod :D )
    Guidry only pointed at the idol still on the table, and Hunter grabbed it and raced back upstairs.

Aaron decided to explore more of Windenburg after school, going to Olde Platz for the afternoon.
    JEgu2nR.png

He even discovered a new fishing spot, and cast a few lines.
    NJBy3NY.png
    Pr3gC3U.png

Heading back to the square, he noticed that there was another nightclub - sure, it wasn't as modern or fancy as Discotheque Pan Europa but checking it out couldn't hurt. Maybe he'd even meet someone else to bring into his teen club.
    And of course, who was the first person he saw there? Hunter's mother.
    RBDXaDu.png
    Of course.

When he finally returned home, he was very disturbed to see another creepy doll sitting on the floor, and marched up to it to give it a swift kick.
    DYcOonU.png
    xmxD26Q.png

Extras:
    Yes Aaron is growing his beard back, but gradually lol
    9tqHw2M.png

Guidry just loves Yoshi haha
    vagGkcZ.png
    3XxO6xL.png

I wanted Aaron to say hi to Regan but she left before he got a chance :D
    ZQUYgoN.png
    DlXQmhr.png
    Rude lol

haG8WmB.png
    vyMl6iG.png
    He does this every single time they are at the pool, or anywhere.
    I need to confiscate that ball :joy:

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    February 12

lthg5wp.jpg
    Sinead called a club meeting again, and I think that Robin had a little bit too much juice since she started making some questionable autonomous decisions haha.

Not this. This was cute :)
    69eAfM3.jpg

Still fine. Looks like both her ladies are impressed.
    yT86dyd.jpg

Here's where she started making her own choices. She decided to serenade Sinead (quite badly, I might add)
    VQIiIda.jpg

Sinead thought it was rather charming in its own way though.
    5nlIDmI.jpg

And then Skylar walked through the door and Robin gave her quite the greeting...
    DBBQvcX.jpg

Oh dear...
    ZG7Mdxu.jpg

Sinead recovered from her sadness quickly though, immediately overcome by fury instead.
    RtwdjXN.jpg

"We never said we were exclusive," Robin protested. "I thought we were just having fun!"
    64Ct8Y9.jpg

"But with my COUSIN!?!?" Oh dang, Robin had totally forgotten they were related (as did her Watcher, until @afai1261 pointed it out :D). She felt her cheeks grow hot with shame. "Besides, I thought there was something special between us, but obviously that's not the case..."
    jW6Ofq1.jpg

Before she knew what had happen, Sinead had yanked her by a fistful of hair, dragging her into a fight, whether Robin was willing or not.

"Guys, come on, we can talk this through..."
    MmN5T9K.jpg

"Guys?"
    cJsoza0.jpg

"Do you think they're okay in there?"
    kzOUuPV.jpg

Robin dusted off her hands as a stunned Sinead took a step backward, gaining her composure.
    512VjiH.jpg

"I never want to see you again. Get out."
    WkunOfq.jpg

"Wait! Robin!"
    lyMfDNe.jpg

"Are you okay? For what it's worth, I'm not upset. We never defined what we were doing, and it doesn't sound like you did with Sinead either...I think she's overreacting a bit."
    LFxGxOx.jpg

"I'll be okay. I...I just need to go home...clear my head a bit..."
    "Please let me know if you need anything..."
    Pgd9dxm.jpg

KUP1X2M.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2022
    @LegacySims2017 - re your comment on DJ sounding "creepy" with his comment at the audition. Oh my gosh, no way was I going for that vibe. Did you know that there is an actual interaction in-game to dance with the mannequins? That was what I was going for. And I was going with the vibe that DJ "let's loose" in the retail store after hours, you know, puts the music loud, and then just dances while he was stocking. I was really going with the "Sing" theme, when no-one is looking DJ can just "let go", like what happened in the movie. It's like DJ is this well-mannered guy during the day, and then at night...look out! He has such passion for dancing, but he's never really let anyone know about it. :)
    lol I've edited little bits and pieces of my Feb 12 update like 10 times and it still sucks :joy:
    i just don't think I can write anymore to be honest
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited February 2022
    Adult - Granite Falls
    July 18
    02-12-22-11-29-36-am-1_orig.png
    It's been half a year now that we've been living here in Duncan's lodging in Granite Falls. Sheena helped me a lot improving my herbalism skill. I was walking home from Sheena's herbalism 'class' as, to my surprise, Johnny popped up. He came to see how we were doing and hired a tiny lodging in the process. We talked, and I realised that some of us would love to go home again... Me excluded of course.
    aZMJTc2.png
    With the help of Sheena, I found out that not only plants, but also insects were a good source for herbalism remedies.

h8L30jB.png
    (Bryon) “Hmm.. This tastes a bit weird…”

U5SMkdX.png
    Thanks to the season change (it’s now Summer!) and Sheena’s great help, I was also able to complete the third milestone of the Outdoor Aspiration.

(Bryon) “Thanks for your big help, Sheena, but I should go back home now.”
    (Sheena) “Hm, yeah, you should. Get home safe.”

REU3HKn.png
    On the way back home, I surprisingly bumped into Johnny!

(Bryon) “Yooooo, what are you doing here?!”
    (Johnny) “I got a lodging here for a few days! You and the rest of the family been here for almost half a year now, me and Isaius are starting to miss y’all, you know?”
    (Bryon) “Aw man, I know we’re not close by and stuff, and this ‘vacation’ is lasting kinda longer than we thought, but I’m so happy to see you.”
    (Johnny) “There’s so much to tell you, honestly! But maybe we should do that inside, where it isn’t raining.”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, good plan!”

JtYiPc3.png
    (Johnny) “Also, where are your glasses man? Theehee. You look funny without them.”
    (Bryon) “Shut up.”

gjBenua.png
    So, we went inside Johnny’s tiny lodging and talked about family members and friends back at home. Like for example how well Isaius and Gabbie are doing with their kids Gilles and Morgan, or Johnny’s own kids – India, Leo and Aerys. Not to forget: Rene and Roo, Patrick, Noelle and Erwin with their daughter Alexia, … Yeah, there’s a lot of people missing us all.

(Bryon) “Mom and Maria are probably going back home pretty soon with the kids, but I have something else in mind with Naoki before we come back too.”
    (Johnny) “Like what?”
    (Bryon) “You know how Naoki is an adventurer, right? I thought it’d be nice to travel all the way to Selvadorada with only a tent and some basics. He’d love that.”
    (Johnny) “YOU are going to do that???”
    (Bryon) “Hm, yeah. I think that in my last half year here, I really learned to appreciate the outside, and I’m kinda curious too.”
    (Johnny) “Am I sure talking to my big brother right now??? What happened to you in these six months man?”
    (Bryon) “I’m just… Relaxed. I love it here, but I kinda want some new adventure now. I know mom misses Patrick, Maria misses Rene, and the kids are too young for this kinda thing. I haven’t told them about this plan of mine yet, but I was going to do so soon.”
    (Johnny) “Well, please stay in contact with me from time to time, okay? I just wanna be sure that my big brother is doing well.”
    (Bryon) “Of course I will.”

tyxaZXK.png
    Back home.

(Kristine) “What on earth, mom?! Why did you scream like that?!”
    (Randi) “It was only a joke!”

gnV05Hw.png
    (Kristine) “A joke… Hahaha.. Mom… You’re so weird.”
    (Randi) “I know!”

oygbirJ.png
    (Bryon) “They sure are making a lot of noises inside.”

1FjCswL.png
    (Naoki) “You still out here?”
    (Bryon) “I actually was just about to put everything away since I maxed the herbalism skill just now. Also, perfect timing, I wanted to ask you something.”
    (Naoki) “Oh?”

1Eoc7cw.png
    I told Naoki about the plan I had, and Naoki thought it was good! We both went inside and I just looked at everyone for a while. I think they'll be happy to go home soon.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Karababy52
    Mallory looks so much like her mom! Is Malcolm her dad? I just can't remember, and since her last name is Connors I wasn't sure. Windenburg is so gorgeous in the summer too - honestly all sim worlds are haha. Gotta love that nothing can keep Cale down - he's plowing forward with those romances no matter what! So with your 100 baby challenge, are you going for just 100 babies, or do you want 100 baby mamas? Just wondering if multiples will count, or if you want to have 100 separate births, or if he can have more than one kid with a woman. Mallory and Cale definitely have some nice chemistry though.

Such a fun update at the nightclub! So many familiar sims - with my no randoms mod this year and really hand picking sims that I want in my game, I love going to community lots since most of the sims I see are sims I want to see haha. That screenshot with Melody's wide eyes while Veera does some sort of exorcist thing with her head is great :D Probably good he left before having a run in with Jules again haha.

Thanks for your compliments on Cassandra's makeover! I've been playing the sims 4 for years now, and since I deleted all the base game premades, she's never been in my game until now since I kept playing a variation of the same save for so long. It's been fun to give makeovers to all the base game sims because honestly they're all kind of terrible with the limited amount of clothes and hair they have haha. While I think Cassandra is cute with Robin, she's been the hardest one for Robin to romance so far. I didn't end up showing that since I just wanted to move on with the story, but she was the most resistant and it took a bit of time for her to accept Robin's advances enough to make them girlfriends lol. So I don't think she's the one, no matter how cute she is.

@LegacySims2017
    Ooh, nice that DJ has work vacation days saved up and can take off and still make some money. Nice idea to "show" DJ at work too, I do always love your creativity and dedication to story telling!

I need DJ to start showing up in my save more. Hopefully Robin can actually properly befriend him at some point too haha

@afai1261
    You don't always need a story, screenshots often just speak for themselves - I enjoy both ways of posting though! I love seeing Robin and Melissa together in your game, they are ridiculously cute. And the Bluffs is such a good club hang out place. Your sims are all so gorgeous too - LOVE Regan Phoenix. She and Blue make a cute couple!

Loving just seeing Hunter and Aaron around Windenburg. And those haunting screenshots are always great too. I've never had sims live in a haunted house for as long as you're committing to, I might have to try that one month honestly. And that soccer ball :D:D Makes me laugh every time, since that was literally Jules last year haha. I always meant to take it out of her inventory, but then it was just too funny sometimes when she'd take it out at random times, like 2 minutes after giving birth to Robin :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Super fun club auditions! You are always so great at including the pre-mades in your story too. Love that opposites attract thing with Morgan and Dylan. He's laying some good ground work for his 100 bae challenge for sure. Fun to see Aaron and DJ too!

@Shadami Super cool daily shot in that blizzard!!!

@Skeilah Nice work with Bryon's aspiration! It will be fun to see him and Naoki in the jungle!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Somehow I had a feeling Dylan and Morgan would just click together. She's one of the prettiest premades in my opinion. They do look great together as Jade said. Oh I love how you worked D.J.'s prior job into your narrative for him. Very cool about dancing with the mannequins! Same with Aaron and he looks so happy dancing. Dylan's going to have a great dance crew! I've never seen that opposites attracted sentiment, very cool!

@afai1261
    Thanks! I love that build. :) The two areas you mentioned are my favorites in the build. I think I spent the most time working on the kitchen and back deck when I did the original build. Well, hey, Cale is a romance Sim so of course he has that next to the bed. Very convenient for getting his conquests in the mood. hehe Oh cool, thanks for doing that! I've been trying to update challenge Sims to their current versions as best I can as well. :)

I agree, Mallory and her twin sister Marley are very beautiful! Of course Cale wastes no time, he's a fast worker, yep. hehe Oh yay! Cale found a girl for himself in your challenge, good for him! Oh man, the seduce move! Yes, that would've been hilarious to see, it's so cheesy, I just love it! hehe Of course I loved that nickname for him, it fits! He's a teen, so no worries about immaturity there, he is immature in many ways. Dude has a lot of growing up to do. Yes, he has matured in many ways out of necessity, pushed to it because of his life, but deep down, he's still just a very randy, hormonal teenage boy. I can so see him giving himself a handle like that. ;)

Totally understand about procrastination, that's me too! Yes, this is supposed to be fun and relaxing, not stressful, so do whatever you need to do in your challenge to have fun! HAHA! I thought so! I've never seen that animation in game, but it's pretty obvious what he's doing. The only other thing I could think it might be is that he'd fallen and hurt his butt or something. :D

Go Hunter! He's looking fabulous! I love that long sleeved shirt he's wearing, if anything I think it enhances his muscles. :) I love how in love these two are, always showing their affection for each other. They make such a wonderful couple! And yes! You totally should've had them woo hoo in the shower. hehe One of my favorite places for my Sims! Gah! Temperance! You'd think she'd learn by now they have that idol and stop coming around. Hey, have you ever seen the live version of Guidry? He's freakin' gorgeous! I have him in my game. :)

Love seeing Aaron out and about having fun around Windenburg. He's smiling much more these days. Well, except when creepy dolls show up. o.O

@LegacySims2017
    No worries, yep, daily post pic was their selfie together that now hangs on the wall above the stereo with all the rest. ;) I did? I'll have check the guidelines on that, but yes, if I didn't, I'll update to let everyone know that's an option.

I haven't watched the livestream, but from what I've read about it there was no mention of aspirations, so guessing you're right and there is none for the new gamepack. I'm still holding out hope there could be though. If there isn't, well I guess that'll just be another 'free' world our Sims can visit to get married or perhaps use the world to make up your own aspiration related to weddings or perhaps do one of the base game aspirations there or something. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that after we get official word there is no aspiration for it.

@permanentrose
    Oh no! Saw that coming a mile away when I saw those two standing there. Poor Robin, it was bound to happen. So sweet of Skylar to come running after her after the fight to let her know she still likes her anyway. Awww! I see something like this happening in my game now for Cale. I kept wondering why it's been so easy for Cale to romance the ladies, even in front of others he's romanced without any consequences. Well, I figured out why. I'd turned off jealousy a long time ago with a 'certain' mod and forgot I'd done that. Opps! It's back on now, so things are going to get more tense and dramatic for Cale I would imagine. Curious to find out who among his many conquests will end up in the same room together and see him romancing another. It could get very, uh, messy. o.O I'm here for it though. hehe

Gah! I know, right? I love it though, they're beautiful in my opinion. Yes, Malcom is their Dad. I just gave the twins the Connors name since they look so much like Melody and Marshall has his Dad's last name for the same reason. Yep, Cale's not letting anything stop him, or he wasn't. HAHA Could be a bit different now. The goal is 100 babies, not 100 mamas. We really haven't made any rules for ourselves except no teen pregnancies.

So yes, more than one baby is allowed per baby mama, and perhaps even more than one pregnancy per baby mama. Could end up a lot of them come from a significant other or spouse later on in the challenge. We both have our own personal rules for it though. For instance, Cale will not romance any married Sims and there are certain Sims that are off limits for him regardless if they are married or not. For instance, he won't romance L. Faba even though she isn't married. In my head canon, she's with Simeon. I keep meaning to make them an official couple, but haven't yet.

Yes he and Mallory do have some good chemistry, but not as much as some others he's already romanced. However, they just met though so that could change. :) I don't have the No Randoms mod, but I have A LOT of my own Sims and challenge Sims in my game, so they show up frequently. It helps I delete game generated Sims before every play session too. That is, unless I like them and they could be a potential baby mama for Cale later. hehe That glitch with Vera freaked me out! It looks so painful and scary! Melody's reaction was priceless. hehe

Ah, yeah, I can see how she'd be a tough nut to crack romantically. Isn't she a gloomy Sim for one thing? I have three custom save templates I use when starting a new game save. One of them still has quite a few of the default premades in it but most of them have been modified too. I don't use that template very often though, I prefer my limited or no premades templates. I'm guessing Skylar might end up the one for Robin unless she clicks more with someone else or hooks up with Aimi again somehow. Just a guess though. :)
    I'm working on another post for Feb 8th xD but it's a long one where I'm doing another catch up with everyone's stories and incorporate it in somehow. I'm also taking the time to update sims in game a bit. Including skills and such if I know them ... or can guess. xD If anyone has that info I would love to be able to include it!! ^-^

@permanentrose
    Thank you! I really was hoping I could catch some lightning in the background, but no luck, so I went with that one.

@LegacySims2017
    Caught up with your story again up to this point. I'm glad he and Velma have met in your game now :D And I love that you had Adam put up a poster advertising his yoga! That is so cooooool! I love that little touch. I've done my best to use your screenshots to update Dash in my game ^^ Hope I did a decent job.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 12th: Friends in odd places

Today's Achievements:
    Friend of the World
    Have 12 friends
    Make a BFF

5oHLnwr.png
    I wanted to explore more of the pub I'd had breakfast at yesterday.
    tXd0n5V.png
    The place was fairly empty at this time of morning, so I took advantage of the jukebox to work on my dance moves. As I was jiving, Dominic, Mila, and Jacques entered and headed over to the side room. Curious to what was going on, I followed them in only to find a heated game of foosball beginning.
    FklYHKm.png
    "You're outnumbered today, Jacques"! Mila yelled, laughing.
    "We'll see about that"! Jacques growled, waving me over. "You, boy! Ever played this infernal game before"? I nodded. "Get over here than"! He yelled, and I quickly jumped in.
    OYEeqZW.png
    My previous experience paid off, and I could tell Jacques was impressed when we gave me a little fist bump after a scored a goal. "Not bad kid".
    gdMmKon.png
    But even though we gave it our all, Mila and Dominique still beat us 5-3. I thought Jacques would be angry, but he just laughed and complemented me on my skills. "I'd be surprised if you did beat them kid, they're the reigning champions around here". He slapped me on the back, "Thanks to you, at least they didn't wipe the floor with me this time. Let me buy you a drink".
    jV9X9RJ.png
    We returned to the bar and he bought up both cream sodas.
    N4RZmnH.png
    We chatted a bit, and I asked him what he did for a living. "Well officially I own the retail and shopping center in town". He leaned in all conspiratorially, "but unofficially, let's just say if you ever need help getting rid of a body, give me a call". Oh boy.
    PAOp5Aw.png
    I thanked him for the cream soda and we parted ways. I returned to the pool for a yoga class, but the only sims I could find were the Renegades. I used my charisma to convince them that if they took my class, they would be so focused they'd be able to sabotage twice as much as usual.
    Gwh3Coe.png
    It worked!
    42y7Khm.png
    After my class, I called together our club for a meeting. They're getting really good!
    u8IIppV.png
    Afterwards it was party time at the club! Trying to impress my friends, I showed off with some light batons.
    iGBkDPJ.png
    Oh yeah, I got the moves!
    ioYKus2.png
    Sofia told me that there was a karaoke machine upstairs and that we should totally try it. We were both horrible, but it was a lot of fun and thankfully nobody else was around to boo us.
    H0UURDC.png
    When we finished, Sofia got this weird look in her eyes and seemed kind of nervous. "I don't know how to tell you this Adam, but I really like you, and I was wondering if you liked me too"?
    RFhkoWc.png
    Oh. I rubbed the back of my neck, "I do like you Sofia, and I think you're amazing and beautiful, but I already have a girlfriend back in Mt. Komorebi".
    7TZ4Q9n.png
    "Oh, I'm sorry Adam, I didn't know"! She was quickly turning red and turned away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "We can't be lovers, but I'd love to have you as a best friend, I really like hanging out with you Sofia". "Yeah, of course, friends", she said trying to smile. "You're a great guy Adam, she's a lucky girl". We hugged and said goodnight. As I headed home I hoped things wouldn't be awkward between us now.
    edited April 2023
    February 13
    gwcnEO8E_o.jpg
    I have a confession to make. Aaron's not going to be showing up much in this update at all :D
    This update is all about Cale and his contribution to the club ;)

He met a girl in the discotheque. That in itself wasn't unusual. What was unusual was that this one had blue hair that she said was completely natural and bright yellow eyes that shone like the stars that, he found out later, she was named for. And when she smiled at him, he was sure he caught a glimpse of fangs... Oh, and the pointy ears. There were those too.
    WeZVLnj.png

Her name was Aster Phoenix-Zulpo, and both her parents were literally right there.
    Hd2g7Eq.png
    oixdSmZ.png
    (Yes this is Regan and Blue's daughter :smiley: Also Aster means star so I had to put that little bit in about her eyes being like stars :D )

He brought her upstairs to flirt a bit away from her parents, though he was sure it definitely wouldn't have escaped their notice. He didn't care though - he was absolutely entranced.
    DpOujf6.png

And there were a couple things he discovered while he was up there.
    odSkKnx.png
    One, that she was attracted to him, and two...
    N08YOh5.png
    (No surprises there :joy: )

With a start he realised it was almost 5am and asked if she would meet him back here at 3pm in the afternoon, wanting to show her a place where they could be together in peace.

Heading back downstairs, he ran into Aaron. "Hey, dude. Is it alright if I invite someone to the club? Like Melissa did with Robin?"
    "Sure thing," Aaron said with a grin.
    HyvtdlM.png

He took her to the Bluffs.
    toQ3IMk.png
    nX1h9Q8.png
    jr23kex.png
    SmWwdKp.png

Bp0DDfc.png
    (Well, look who's smitten already!)

He finally decided to act on that whim, spotting the perfect place...
    5UtT1TL.png
    3BEIdpn.png
    od9BvJo.png

1uHV61P.png
    WVVpVug.png

"I belong to a club that hangs out here every so often," he began his spiel, "where we like to swim and dance and just have a good time-"
    "And you're inviting me to it?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.
    "Well, yeah, if you were interested-"
    "I'm definitely interested. In you, and so if this means I get to spend more time with you..."
    d8E03ZA.png
    I1QJozM.png

The rest of the club arrived at the Bluffs, after Cale called in the club meeting.
    akXr3Ol.png
    Jf0cNGy.png
    zaiyLKz.png

Melissa finally asked Robin to be her girlfriend (the answer was yes, of course)
    fvkKzIF.png
    2EVE3vN.png

There was one spot left in the club. Who would fill it?
    Current members: Aaron, Hunter, Melissa, Adonis, Robin, Cale, Aster

Extras:
    Cale and Aster find each other Very Attractive so I decided that she could be the one he invited to the club :D
    I'm leaving the last spot for Adonis to make his own contribution, because LegacySims2017 pointed out that they (Cale and Adonis) needed others in the club so they didn't have to play 5th and 6th wheel to the established couples of Aaron/Hunter and Melissa/Robin:
    @afai1261
    Aaron and Hunter, Melissa and Robin...hopefully Adonis and Cale will have a love or fling interest they can invite to the club, so they aren't the 5th and 6th wheel. :grin:

I just have to post these pictures of Regan and Blue at the discotheque lol, they're my favourite couple and so how could I not? ;)
    HUYjHPB.png
    lCdDUBn.png
    8RRD3cj.png

Handsome DJ just because ;)
    WbgNwBc.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 12: "Harbor Quarter Gym Fitness club...maybe?"

ylBJ3gQ.png

Notes
    9ngW7KQ.png
    As evidenced by the daily post pic, Cale went to the Harbor Quarter Gym the next morning to see if any teens would show up there. I had an idea perhaps he could have a Fitness club. I told myself the first 8 teens to show up were in! I also remodeled the gym a little, mostly just colors, updated the equipment, and added a few things. It's still mostly the same though.

Cale arrived feeling very confident in himself. He should since fitness is one thing he's very good about. He maxed it out a long time ago.

KiM8FGB.png
    One of the changes I made to the gym was to add a door to the main exercise area. For some reason with the default version, Sims need to go downstairs and then back up to get there. So weird...

uaBgskv.png
    First thing he did was Commando training on a punching bag. While he was doing that, I looked around to see if there were any teens there yet.

niE7uDi.png
    Tsk, this is what the game thinks is a good Gym Trainer. I don't know why Bryce Canyon couldn't be the trainer this time. Makes no sense! I don't know if I should just fix up this guy or delete him and hope the game generates another, better one. I mean, Molly is more fit than he is! Come on! He's got great arms, but that's it. Pfft...

5RZlWA7.png
    Hey Sam! He's always at the gym it seems. So far just regulars are showing up.

QlrtwKv.png
    Not surprised to see Nalani. All the mermaids enjoy working out in my game, they're regulars and all three were in attendance today.

sITTaNu.png
    Hello gorgeous! Damon loves the gym too and is always there when my Sims visit.

SNn1UKV.png
    Not surprised to see Malcom either. Why does everyone look so sad, or bored?

CQX9Ikn.png
    Time to push the limits with an energized workout.

Vc7acJn.png
    (Hey Watcher, where's all the teens?)
    I guess they'd rather go clubbing than work out? I really don't know Cale.

TIr40TN.png
    Mail Carrier Breanna is here and so is Nik. Lookin' good Nik!

rOGmuMf.png
    Here's a newcomer. His name is Cory Tanner. He's one of my NPC Spellcasters. He lives in the same household with Alessandra.

vp5mMte.png
    (Look at these guns Watcher! Epic eh?)
    Oh yeah, you're looking very ripped Cale!

Os6WnN1.png
    (Too bad there's no ladies here I can show them off to.)
    Yeah, too bad. :(

7lXlLeP.png
    He'd pulled a muscle working out, so sent him to take a hot shower. Hopefully it helps.

q2oPxjV.png
    Uh, ladies? This is the guys bathroom, what are you all doing in here? o.O For whatever reason, they didn't notice the naked guy in their midst. Good thing since one of them was Melody. Do the gender specific doors not work anymore or something? Regardless, Cale should've been wearing a towel after his shower, but he decided to stay naked. Sheesh!

9iPFsGi.png
    Cale was still feeling uncomfortable from sore muscles so I sent him for a soak in the hot tub. It didn't seem to be helping though. Perhaps I should've put an Onsen back here instead.

I6iRtHC.png
    I'm sorry Cale, this day didn't turn out like I had imagined. His lip was quivering, poor baby.

DYzKN6f.png
    You could do that at home Aggie, why aren't you working out? She is not usually a regular at the gym. Maybe she's just here to gawk at Adam Lambert like she did at the club last night.

8XunqAR.png
    Cale was hungry so grabbed a sandwich from a vending machine. So glad I put those in this build. He still looks so sad sitting there all by himself.

sV8fCsy.png
    (I don't think I want a fitness club Watcher. There's nobody here my age and I had way more fun at the club. Can we go to the club when I finish this?)

Sure Cale, I think a dance club would be much more fun for you.
    (Ohhh Yeahhh!)

hucQO6I.png
    On a brighter note, Windenburg is so beautiful at night all lit up eh?
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited February 2022
    *Updated my February 12th post above! Tomorrow's update will be either very late or very early since we're going to our Son's house to watch the Superbowl. I have no idea what time we'll be back, but I'll at least post a daily post pic as a placeholder in the morning.

It looks like Cale will have a dance club, maybe. Or perhaps still just a group of friends hanging out together at his house and nightclubs. *shrugs* I'm so indecisive this year. Ah well... Comments/replies coming up next! Hope everyone had a wonderful day/night!

EDIT! Actually, @afai1261 I'll comment on your post once you've updated it. I will say I'm loving seeing Cale and Aaron about ready to high five each other in a club! Yay! So glad they're friends in your challenge too. :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    February 12th Comments:

@Karababy52
    (Revisiting February 11 daily image)
    Yay, a D.J. visit. I guess Cale won the dance off by default. :lol: I like that nightclub. Very fancy and different from the defaults.
    I do want to use the new World as a wedding venue for D.J. But he needs to find that one person first. Right now, it's Caitlin. But there's a lot more gameplay to be had.
    Weird that the gender specific doors didn't work in your game. I think the ladies all heard about Cale and wanted to nonchalantly take a look. He was there to provide but didn't reel in any of the ladies. I really love that last image of Windenburg lit up at night.

@afai1261
    I laugh cause Cale is enjoying the warming of the tooshie. Maybe he's hoping the girls are watching.
    Poor Hunter getting woken up. Aaron heard you in those last images. He's not looking happy with your comment about confiscating his soccer ball. :joy:

@Shadami
    Wow, lots of nice snowboarding photos. Glad you were able to get the credit for the inclement weather. Was nice to see D.J. visit Velma at the end. Hopefully he's settled in his tent in Windenburg... :lol:

Are you going to keep Velma's new hairstyle? When it's time to turn the teenagers to young adults April, I'm going to update each Challenge Sims to hopefully match their creators gameplay style...hopefully.
    You're doing a great job with D.J. in your gameplay. I'm liking it.

@permanentrose
    Poor Robin. Consequences can be hard. :lol: At least she still has a friend in Skylar.
    Thanks for the storytelling compliment. I would like Robin to make an appearance in my gameplay as well. I'd like to show her off at least before April when they become young adults. At that point I want to update all the Challenge Sims in my gameplay to their current looks in the creators gameplays.

@SoulGal7
    Oh, I didn't creepy in a bad way. I actually laughed. Never imaged D.J. dancing with mannequins until you posted that. And no, didn't know about dancing with mannequins was a thing. Not sure I want to test that out, either. :grimace: Don't change how you're writing D.J. I like it. I just thought it was creepily hilarious.

@Skeilah
    "Bryon! Don't go eating stuff from plants like that!" :joy: Congrats to Bryon for a completed Milestone and maxed skill.

@RememberJoy
    I love the shots you get of Adam and put something funny with it. This one just proves it more. Adam's facial expression when Jacques mentions about getting rid of bodies. :joy: Poor Sofia wanted more than just a friendly relationship. But good for Adam to keeping that long distance thing going with his current one.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    I am probably going to be changing her
    hair a couple times, though right now it's the hair I'm going to use for a majority of Windenburg I think.
    edited February 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb11.jpg
    February 11: Namaste!

Special Appearances By: Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy ), Louise "Lucy" Aldrich ( @miss_eulenauge ), Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    It was Saturday for D.J. A no school day. In the afternoon, the Beautiful Minds club would meet at Adam's house. But first he had a few things on his list to do. First, was to have breakfast at the cafe. He's tried all sorts of baked goods lately. Today, he ordered the Pain au Chocolat.

dj-02-083.jpg

After breakfast, D.J. made his way to the library. He had texted Enele and asked permission to use his and his families name in a book he wanted to write in regard to his getting ready for the mountain excursion and then the climb itself. D.J. wanted to write from the day he first started on the wall climbing apparatus to walking the hiking trails and making it to the top of Mt. Komorebi. Enele didn't seem to mind. He was more flattered if anything.

It took D.J. about 5 hours to type up, but he got out what he wanted to say. He gave his rough copy to Aicha when he saw her afterwards. He wanted her to proofread it this one as she did his previous book. He would try to patiently wait for her to call him back when it was ready.

dj-02-085.jpg
    dj-02-084.jpg
    dj-02-086.jpg

When 2pm came around, D.J. was ready for another day of yoga lessons. He had been texting Adam all week in his spare time. Adam would text him some meditation techniques to use when he was frustrated at school and how to cope now that he doesn't have a part time job anymore.

As soon as everyone arrived and changed clothes, Adam led the group with some yoga exercises. D.J. was getting better at it this week. Velma was more into meditating. She found it easier than stretching. D.J. remembered seeing her at the gym the other day. Maybe she does a bit of workout there instead of yoga.

dj-02-087.jpg
    dj-02-088.jpg

When it was over, Adam called D.J. over. He commended D.J. for doing better, but he should practice yoga more on his own. He suggested to D.J. to buy a mat from the gym and do some yoga exercises on his own. D.J. was much interested in that. Especially now that he has a bit of free time after school.

dj-02-089.jpg

When D.J. got back to his tent, he was happy to see more deposits coming in from his first book and was looking forward to seeing who would be interested in his second.

dj-02-090.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited February 2022
    February 13

SfrIQSR.jpg
    Robin slept in late and was all set to have a mopey day when Skylar showed up unexpectedly at her door that afternoon. She invited her in, and Robin had to admit that it did feel a bit better not to be alone.

"I'm sorry about last night," Skylar told her. "Sinead says she's all chill when it comes to romance, but she tends to be really jealous and clingy. And she micromanages the Disco Dreamers to the point where I've considered quitting...she's been like this since we were kids, always bossing everyone around and trying to one up me. Honestly, I feel like if you had started a fling with anyone else in the club, she might not have lost her cool so badly, but there's always been something competitive between the two of us....but anyway, I just wanted to make sure you were okay..."
    iaFAswD.jpg

They talked a bit more, as the snow outside began to fall heavily. It was first snow of winter, so the two went outside to make snow angels.
    2edq0UG.jpg?1

As they lay in the snow together, Robin felt her heart flutter in a way that was all too familiar. No... She couldn't let this happen again...she wasn't ready to feel this way about someone else...
    DVsN0l1.jpg

But that was something she didn't wan to think about right now. Right now, she let herself see stars....
    WaqV3qA.jpg?1

The next day, Willow, Robin's sister-in-law, called Robin up and asked her to come visit. They live in Willow Creek, and even though I'm one world short right now to have non-base game worlds for each month, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do Oasis Springs if need be rather than Willow Creek, so I'm kind of counting it as a neutral world.

Robin decided to build a snowpal with her nephew, Brock.
    VVs6B95.jpg
    kKtHuV9.jpg

bLAxTtq.jpg
    hy42Vlo.jpg
    XtHYJZh.jpg

Willow is expecting again <3
    SFDTkOt.jpg

And of course she had to give Poppy some snuggles too.
    d0HsUXB.jpg

That night, she had a dream she was kissing Aimi in front of the statues where they had shared their first kiss. (I'm desperate for any loop holes with this serial romance aspiration :D)
    kYGMzde.jpg

But when she opened her eyes, Skylar had taken her place.
    3CcxUmX.jpg

She woke up, shaking the dream off as best she could, her heart in tangles.
    VvhvsEK.png
    --
    Skylar coming over was completely unplanned. I was actually getting ready for Robin to call off all her current romances and let things cool off for a bit, but then Skylar showed up and I also found this pose I forgot I had....so yeah :)
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 13: "Superbowl Interlude"

yDptX8g.png

Notes

The daily post pic will be the only update for today. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 7 - The Second Auditions - Part 2

windmills-cover.png
    After Jade and Dylan had a bit of a break, there was a knock on the door, and Wolfgang Munch had arrived. Dylan was really glad to see Wolfgang and introduced him to Jade.

hey-bro-thanks-for-coming.png

Dylan thought that Wolfgang looked a bit in awe of Jade when they sat down to chat, but Jade seemed to be nonchalant about it.

Jade: "So, Wolfgang, I understand from Dylan that you will be a Co-Captain of the Chain Breakers Dance Crew. I think that's a really great idea. For the contest entry purposes though, I will have to put Dylan's name as the Captain. Is that alright with you?"

Wolfgang: "Oh, yes, totally fine. This is Dylan's club, and I was just so thrilled to be able to help out. And, I've already cleared it with my Mom to use her van, in case anyone needs a ride to the competition."

Jade: "Wolfgang...that is really good thinking on your part. Of course, as Co-Captain, you, along with Dylan, will also be responsible for picking out the song you will be dancing to, and giving some input into the final costumes you will be wearing. I will be giving some ideas, but, it's up to you and Dylan to make the final decision."

ok-wolf-lets-see-what-you-got.png

Wolfgang looked at Dylan: "Yeah, I can do that. I think Dylan and I are on the same wavelength. And, I'm into music. I play guitar, and like to listen to different genres of music...you know...to get some ideas for songwriting....it's just something I dabble in a bit."

Jade: "A budding song writer...that's quite a talent, Wolfgang,:" she replied smiling at him, "Now, Wolfgang, even though you are Co-Captain, I need to see you dance. So, get out there and show me your moves."

Wolfgang handed Dylan his phone with his song selected.

Dylan: "Heavy Metal rock...yeah, that's cool..."

oh-yeah-wolfgang.png

As Wolfgang gyrated to the music, Jade made some notes on her pad of paper. Wolfgang certainly could dance, and put a lot of sweat into those dance moves. When he was done, he grabbed a towel. Jade told him that he looked really good on the dance floor. She then showed them a few complicated steps to see how they did on them. And much to her surprise, they aced the routine.

oh-yeah-geting-down-with-wolf.png

Jade: "Well, you two are just fab dancers. We need more dancers like you. All of the auditions so far tonight have been great, and I can see you all looking really good together. Especially that girl...um...Morgan...yes...Morgan...we have to get her on this Dance Crew."

Wolfgang: "Morgan came to the audition? Sweet! I kind of told her about it, but wasn't sure she was going to come."

At that moment, Jade's cell rang, "Excuse me for a minute, I have to take this..."

Dylan pulled Wolfgang aside, "So...um...bro...are you and Morgan...you know...going out or something?"

Wolfgang looked at Dylan, "No....we are in the same club together. Why...you interested in her?"

thanks-bro-to-wolf.png

Dylan looked away, "I...um....she has...um...really nice eyes..."

Wolfgang: "Nice eyes? Bro, you've been in this place alone too long! Dude, come on, admit it, she's a BABE!"

Dylan laughed, "Yeah...yeah. she is...and I...er like her. It's just...I met someone the other nite, too...and...well...I like her, too...but...it's just complicated..."

i-met-someone.png

Wolfgang: "Whoa! Bro! You met someone else?"

Dylan told Wolfgang what had happened after he had left the other night.

Wolfgang: "So, what's this bike girl's name?"

Dylan: "Sofia...Sofia Bjergsen."

sofia-she-is-in-the-starlights-stay-away.png

Wolfgang frowned, "Oh dude, you definitely don't want to get involved with Sofia. She is with that dance crew, the Starlights, and they are a bunch of stuck ups. You know, Morgan had auditioned for them a few years' back, when they had a dance crew opening, and they turned her down. Yeah, said she wasn't the "type" they wanted as part of the Starlights. That's when Sofia got the spot. Morgan was pretty torn up about it, and we figured the real reason they turned her down was because she belonged to the Renegades. That's why when I told Morgan about this audition, I just wasn't sure she was going to come. But, bro, no worries about me and Morgan...we are just friends. That's it."

youre-a-starlight.png

Dylan just nodded, but was rather surprised about what Wolfgang had just said.

Dylan thinking, "It figures that I would fall for two girls who hated each other...sheesh!"

Jade returned and asked Wolfgang if he was staying for the rest of the auditions.

Wolfgang: "No, sorry, I have to head out...plus I already told Dylan that he needs to choose the dancers for his Dance Crew. See you at Scouts tomorrow, bro."

Dylan and Wolfgang bid farewell, and Wolfgang thanked Jade for helping them out.

wolf-heading-out.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had started raining, and it looks like another sim is heading to the audition.

and-cale.png

@Karababy52 Cale Conrad knocked on the door and Dylan answered.

Dylan thinking: "Oh my Plumbobs! It was Cale!"

dyan-is-that-you.png

Cale: "Dylan...? Hey bro...you changed your hair...that's pretty rad. So, you're in Windenburg now?"

Dylan told Cale that he was an exchange student, and Cale vaguely said that he was exploring Windenburg.

Dylan introduced Cale to Jade.

Jade: "So, Cale, are you another snow bro?"

Cale looked confused and Dylan explained that both DJ and Aaron had tried out for the Dance Crew.

Cale: "Really? That's pretty cool. I ran into Robin, over on the island, and she said she was going to try out, too. I think she was heading here tomorrow."

Dylan looked surprised: "Robin is here, too? Wow! It'll be like a reunion...."

robin-is-coming-too.png

Jade: "Good to know that we will have at least one audition sim for tomorrow. Now, Cale, why did you decide to audition for the dance crew?"

Cale: "Well, I like to dance...and I'm new in town...and was hoping to meet some sims...you know, who liked to dance, too..." he explained.

Jade: "Do you have any dance experience?"

Cale: "No, not really. I just dance at clubs, mostly. I really feel like I'm in a different world when I'm dancing. That music just takes me over. No problems. No worries. I feel like I can do anything when I'm dancing..."

cale-chatting-together.png

Jade looked at him for a moment, "Yeah, that's a great feeling. I can relate to that. You know, Cale, as part of the Dance Crew, there is a routine that everyone has to learn, two in fact, and be in sync with the others. The team moves together as one. Do you think you'll be able to do that?"

Cale: "Oh, yeah, I would work extra hard to learn all the dance moves. I wouldn't let you down."

Jade: "That sounds good, Cale, like you are really willing to give it your all. Now, if you're ready for your audition, go on up there and show us your stuff..."

Cale handed his phone to Dylan with the song selected.

Dylan: "Alternative rock...I should have known. We have a bunch of rockers in the house! Woot!"

Cale: "That song is actually a mix of alternative rock and retro...it's got a very cool vibe to it..."

cale-audition.png

Cale did his audition, and Jade made notes while she watched. Cale could indeed dance, and he had attitude, and really got into the music. When Cale was done, Jade demonstrated some dance steps and then watched Dylan and Cale do the moves.

cale-and-dylan-dance-autition.png

Jade jotted more notes, and told Cale that he had done very well in the audition. Cale thanked Jade and Dylan walked him out.

cale-leaving.png

Cale: "Hey, bro...I understand that there are a lot of sims who auditioned, and my chances are probably pretty slim. But, if you choose me for the Dance Crew, I will focus. It's like when I was rock climbing to the summit...you have to focus...to succeed. I promise I won't let you down."

Dylan: "You climbed to the summit, bro? I didn't know that. Look, I can't say anything right now, but I think you have some great moves and would be great as part of the Dance Crew. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know the results..."

Cale smiled at Dylan and bid him goodnight.

jade-chat.png

Dylan sat down with Jade.

Jade: "Well, Cale can certainly dance. He's quick to pick up on the steps, and he has attitude. And I can see a determination in him. And it's true, the music seems to take him over. I sensed some raw emotion there. I can't be sure, but I even sensed some sadness at one point, but it was fleeting. The judges give points for conveying your emotions to the music, and he is very good at that. Dylan, I really think that Cale would be a great asset to your Dance Crew."

Dylan: "Yeah, I thought so, too. He told me he climbed to the summit of Mt. Komorebi, and I've done that. I know what it's like. You really need to train hard before you even attempt the climb. I really think that Cale is going to give it his all and focus his energy on this Dance Crew. He's in, as far as I'm concerned."

Jade: "Good decision, Dylan. And that's a wrap. I don't see any more audition sims out there, and it's nearly 10pm, so I think we'll call it a night. There have been some really good auditions tonight. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Dylan walked Jade to the door and thanked her again for all her help.

call-morgan-tonight.png

Jade: "And, Dylan, give Morgan a call tonight. There are some other Dance Crews looking for members, and we need to get her in this crew. Don't wait until the auditions are over. Trust me...we are not going to see anyone better than her."

When Jade had left, Dylan stood there thinking. He looked at the time, and then quickly called Wolfgang.

Dylan: "Wolfgang...hey it's me, Dylan...Jade told me to call Morgan tonight to let her know she's in the Dance Crew...yeah, I'm kind of nervous...I really wanted to tell her in person...no...no...I can do this...yeah...okay...I'll call her right now...see you tomorrow...."

CALLING-MORGAN.png

Dylan took a deep breath and then punched in Morgan's number, "Hi, Morgan...it's Dylan...I really wanted to tell you this in person, but, it's late...and I...well...I wanted to say...congratulations, you are now part of the Chain Breakers Dance Crew! Yeah...Jade wanted me to tell you tonight...no, I'm not kidding...yes, you're in...Really?...yes...I really liked dancing with you, too...thanks...yeah, Jade thinks you're a great dancer...and...and so do I...my hair?...like a K-Pop star?...you're too funny...no...I'm not busy...sure, I can talk...all night if you want..."

After talking to each other for 2 hours, Morgan said she had to go. Dylan reluctantly hung up and sat there thinking about Morgan. He was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts by an in-coming text message. It was from Sofia!

dylan-gets-a-text-from-sofia.png

Sofia text: "Dylan...I was thinking about what you said...and if you're still free...would you like to meet at Discoteque Pan Europa tomorrow night? I'd really like to go dancing with you..."

Dylan re-read the text and then replied: "What about your Dance Crew rule about not socializing with members of other Dance Crews? Won't you be breaking a rule?"

Sofia text: "Yes...but it's just dancing...right?"

Dylan text: "Right...just dancing. Why don't we meet at 7pm? Does that work for you?"

Sofia text: "Yes, see you then...can't wait..."

Dylan thinking, "Oh my plumbobs! What have I just done? Why didn't I just tell Sofia that I was busy? What about that sweet conversation I just had with Morgan? Oh dang! Just dancing, right...yeah...just dancing..."

what-have-i-done.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I didn't want to make the chapters too long for the auditions, so I split them into three. Because I don't have any mods and play a vanilla game, there can only be 8 Dance Crew Members on the Chain Breakers, which is the max household and max club members. However, for the dance competition, all the challenge sims will be competing, although some will be on different dance crews.

sofia-asks-dylan-our-for-a-date.png

And I actually got a pop-up and Sofia had asked Dylan on a date. So, since he can't go to Selvadorada with her, they will be going to Discoteque Pan Europa instead.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    February - Day 12: "Placeholder"

yDptX8g.png

Notes

Leaving in a little while for my Son's Superbowl party, so putting this here now just in case we don't make it back before Midnight. I might have time for a full update before we leave, but better safe than sorry, eh? ;) Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3

Be sure to change the day number to 13 when you update. :wink: Hope it’s a fun super bowl party and the team you pick wins. Not a big football fan myself. Will be working anyway.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I'm still slowly working my way back through the stories. I just haven't had the time. I've been sleeping a bunch. I think I caught a mild cold or something. bleh.
    Buuuut
    @RememberJoy
    I'm caught up to Adam's story now! :D I made him a club in my game while I went through and updated sims outfits and skills to hopefully match their originals better . ^^ Glad his yoga is going so well. But oh gosh. poor Sofia!!
    Caroline is adorabllllle!
    @LegacySims2017
    Glad DJs books are selling so well. :] I bet that is huge for him.
    Finally updated my February 13 post! 22 hours later :grimace:
    But now you can go back and read it lol
    edited February 2022
    I'm now caught up again with
    @afai1261
    Oh my Gosh. I saw Melissa added to the gallery when I was in the middle of a play session and I didn't realize it was going to be because she and Robin had such a cute relationship!!! So exciting! they're adoraaablee!!
    Hhaha Cale xD Hmm, I wonder who Adonis will pick!
    @permanentrose
    Robin is so adorable! I love her. <3 Poor girl having a serial romantic aspiration when she isn't sure that's what she really wants. She's so sweet. I hope she figures out what she wants. I secretly adore all her relationships though xD
    I've tried to update her in my game to match. I don't think I did a great job guessing skills and such though. But I got it as close as I could
    @SoulGal7
    OOooooo a dance competition. This is exciting!! Poor Dylan having everyone recognize him xD
    and for some reason, I can't help but think that Bella is actually watching out for him to keep him safe from the guys chasing him.
    @Karababy52
    Wooo, finally caught back up to your story and I've edited Cale in my game to match as best as I can. What a wild ride he is always on.
    @Shadami
    Here are Robin's skills, just in case you did want them to be more accurate :) I was kind of surprised to see a few of them since I always forget to check :D

qjRpm9R.png
    FyGgohM.png
    LdA7usc.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    January 13th: Making friends

RwIV57X.png
    (I don't know why I used this photo except it cracks me up and it didn't fit anywhere else)

When I woke up and left the tent this morning, I discovered a winter wonderland.
    xN2LzYL.png
    A traveled into town to have breakfast at the cafe. I order some pain au chocolat and found a seat to enjoy it. Yum!
    3qpeZ21.png
    I noticed Candy sitting nearby, so I got up and joined her and we chatted and got to know each other better. She told me she really appreciated our club and was feeling more relaxed and flexible than before, and I commented on the improvement I'd seen in her since we first started.
    1Df6VrF.png
    Dominic came over and joined us, and we had an enjoyable morning getting to know each other better.
    PGb1ug9.png
    Feeling hungry for something more substantial than pastries, I excused myself and bought some pizza from the food stall outside. As I ate, I noticed Jacques and Marcus seemed to be having a glaring contest.
    KQw5D6E.png
    I didn't want to find Marcus in a body bag, so I went over to see if I could help. Jacques walked off as I approached, so I asked Marcus what was wrong.
    mcVZ6pT.png
    He brushed me off with something about bad blood between their families. I didn't want to pry, so instead I recommended some breathing exercises to help him calm down. He surprisingly took me up on it, and we did some deep breathing until he said he was feeling better. I pulled my soccer ball out and we kicked it around until he said he had to go.
    Wjs2CQ0.png
    At the pool, I found the Renegades waiting for me upstairs. They were impressed with the results of our previous class, and wanted me to lead another. This time I recommended a brain boosting class so that they could better invent new ways to cause mischief.
    JmOd3nv.png
    Afterwards we chatted and I was introduced to their club leader, a kid named Max Villareal. I asked him if he was related to Jacques and he sneered and said, "That's my !$#@ father". Nice kid, figures.
    9OPG18B.png
    After our daily Yoga and Wellness meeting, we returned to the club for some fun, but alas, no DJ ever showed up. Instead I hung out at the bar and got to know Joaquin, Marcus, and Ulrike better. I told them about my adventures in Mt. Komorebi and my two climbs up to the top off the mountain, and they in turn filled me in on some of the town gossip.
    WIgtarG.png
    We talked into the early hours before I said goodnight and headed home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top