Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of occults do you want next in the sims 4?

Comments

• gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Fairies
    fairies seams to be the most lackey but Werewolves would be cool to
  • CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies are my most wanted overall, but I wouldn't be opposed to Werewolves, Plumbots, Zombies, and/or improved Plantsims.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves
    ImDragone wrote: »
    Superheroes, and supervillains

I would pay for that.
  • jomilejjomilej Posts: 190 Member

I would pay for that.

Same!!! Since they've put it in one of their surveys, I can't stop thinking about it. That's a super theme
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited January 2022
    Fairies
    I have decided I would rather see Werewolves, because I would like to see body hair for sims…..
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    Werewolves
    This was a hard one lol But I think I'm leaning towards werewolves because maybe that means we'll get body hair options for our sims <3
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Werewolves
    My 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice is Werewolves, after that any and all paranormals will work for me. If its a paranormal pack I'm buying it.
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    Werewolves
    I would honestly die if they brought out a proper supernatural pack. XD. Lets hope right?
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    There's no way to choose multiple so I didn't vote. Since they've already made vampires and witches separate, I would like a Fairies and Werewolves expansion with some kind of occult career(s). Yeah, I know, they'd have to split that up into 3 or more game packs instead. Sad. Also, greedy.

Completely done with EA

• PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Werewolves
    Justin wrote: »
    I would like dragons but I also want a beast in the bedroom.

Sorry, I'm busy right now. Oh you mean a werewolf in the game.

My bad. Lol

Seriously though, I didn't even have to read the options on this one. When I saw the topic, I knew it had to be werewolf. But, since animators and modelers don't even like to put body hair on people for some reason, I don't see them putting it on a person/anomal hybrid.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    Werewolves
    We have had this post up for a while now & still no new occults /:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Werewolves
    I've given up on the idea that Sims 4 will ever have Fairies, Genies & Werewolves.
    Oh well. :'( At least there's my old Sims 3 to play with.
    Werewolves
    It could still happen. They're still coming out with packs and kits so it could happen. Who know how many they have on their list?

Just a curious thought; do you think the werewolf would prefer a human bed or dog bed? It could even be preferential with each having their own feelings on it. After all, vampires sleep in coffins.
    Werewolves
    It could still happen. They're still coming out with packs and kits so it could happen. Who know how many they have on their list?

Just a curious thought; do you think the werewolf would prefer a human bed or dog bed? It could even be preferential with each having their own feelings on it. After all, vampires sleep in coffins.

Maybe they will finally give us proper dog houses with werewolves
  • CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Fairies

Don't despair yet. We have a statement on another thread that we haven't been forgotten: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18054670/#Comment_18054670

We just had one occult career in stuff pack last year and that was it...but I have really high hopes for this year

I would say a den cause they're not dogs but wolves. Dens can look like a cave entry or a dog house, to fit any interior design
    Werewolves
    jomilej wrote: »

I would say a den cause they're not dogs but wolves. Dens can look like a cave entry or a dog house, to fit any interior design

Hey werewolves can be domesticated... I mean... can't they? 🤔
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Werewolves

At my house everyone, feline or canine, prefers the human bed. Sometimes the humans have a struggle getting in themselves.
  • Pandora189Pandora189 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Imaginary Friends could be a good kit item? They were fun without needing a ton of new content. I'd want a game pack each (or Paranormal size stuff pack at the very least/Expansion with both) for Fairies and Werewolves, but I think IFs and maybe dragon pets/better plant sims could fit in a kit. Kits don't interest me but a well-done occult that is better executed than mermaids but only costs 5 dollars sounds appealing.

That being said I'd rather have fairies than improved plant sims, since we already have those.
    Werewolves

We just had one occult career in stuff pack last year and that was it...but I have really high hopes for this year

I love how optimistic you are. I really hope this year will be our year for something amazing. I would even LOVE tarot /horoscope pack.
  • Sati101Sati101 Posts: 43 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies for sure

Hey werewolves can be domesticated... I mean... can't they? 🤔

"Domesticating" a sim? That's close to slavery :'(
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves

I would pay for that.

Same!!! Since they've put it in one of their surveys, I can't stop thinking about it. That's a super theme

@jomilej The League of Evil Cohorts is always looking to recruit new members, Currently they're planning on conquering the Sims Multiverse, as well as ruining Malcolm Landgraab's life.

BTW I still have hope that Sims 4 will have every occult by the time Sims 5 comes out.