Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @carlimact I completely forgot about the voidcritter game, there is just so much in the game these days. Welcome little Gina <3 Elias is helping out at night time, its so cute. An adorable update as usual, thank you so much <3
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @mcrudd I try to always have a voidcritter battle station in my sim houses. It keeps the kids occupied. I also have a mod so teens and adults can play too. The lack of voidcritter CC is so sad. I have collected maybe most of it. :D
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    carlimact wrote: »
    @mcrudd I try to always have a voidcritter battle station in my sim houses. It keeps the kids occupied. I also have a mod so teens and adults can play too. The lack of voidcritter CC is so sad. I have collected maybe most of it. :D

What’s the mods name?
    edited February 2022

Oooh would you like a voidcritter baby outfit set?
    EMwZS20.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @mcrudd <3 I would I would! :D
    @TeeSea It's called Voidcritters for everyone by Nekomimimode
    @mcrudd I just put it in my game. :)
    @mcrudd I just put it in my game. :)

aww hope you like them <3 Let me know if you would like them differently, you have seen most of my outfits allready, so have an idea of what I am able to do, dungarees, shoes, summer, winter , footsies and so on LOL
    @mcrudd I usually go down the list and change it up once a week. I'll get to them at some point. lol
    By seen you mean downloaded most of them. :D
    @mcrudd I usually go down the list and change it up once a week. I'll get to them at some point. lol
    By seen you mean downloaded most of them. :D

Hahahaha I actually meant seen as in you have seen them in my baby outfit thread, but hey downloaded is even more fun LOL
    @mcrudd lol I knew what you meant.
    Let's just say...It's the waiting game for new uploads at this point :D
    @mcrudd lol I knew what you meant.
    Let's just say...It's the waiting game for new uploads at this point :D

Hehehe I know the feeling. Can't wait to see your next nooboo. How many have you got now ?
    @mcrudd
    Gina is Sasha's 8th child. She'll be on a baby break until some kids move out.
    @mcrudd
    Gina is Sasha's 8th child. She'll be on a baby break until some kids move out.

Aaaah a nice break from changing nappies and feeds late at night <3
    @carlimact How is Sasha enjoying not having to change nappies for a while, is she enjoying life right now ?
    @mcrudd Sasha's still changing nappies since Gina is still a baby. :D
    But things are a little less chaotic than it usually is
    @mcrudd Sasha's still changing nappies since Gina is still a baby. :D
    But things are a little less chaotic than it usually is

Hahaha forgot about Gina's nappies, well at least she knows its the last nappies for a wee while ;)
    @carlimact
    I found a portable Voidcritter Gaming Tablet that can be used by kids-elders.
    https://ravasheen.com/download/into-the-void-voidcritter-gaming-tablet/
    I thought you might like it since you love the Voidcritters.
    @TeeSea
    I literally just gasped when I read your comment. :D
    EA is sleeping on the voidcritters I swear.
    I love Ravsheen's stuff so I'm here for this. :)
    edited February 2022
    @carlimact
    You should also check out PandaSama’s toddlers and kids stuff.
    https://patreon.com/PandasamaSims4/posts
    Hi guys!

I had to quit my last playthrough due to some game breaking glitches but decided to start up again since infants are now a thing

Since there's no actual infant rules, I figure I'll just get all the milestones, maybe minus the first vacation and visitors one at the beginning anyway

So, here's Sasha again!
    1 Sim, 100 Babies: Sasha 1.1
    04-16-23_4-46-06%C2%A0PM.png

Tumblr: Click!
    Blogger: Click!
    Ooooh that is gonna be a tough one, you are so brave @carlimact :) congratulations to Sasha and her first little one, what a cutie welcome little Alexa and congrats on the next pregnancy, you are on the roll <3
    @mcrudd
    I'm gonna try! :D Gonna play it by ear and see how it goes. I'll probably exclude 'first trip to park', 'first vacation', 'first visit to family's house', 'first visitors' etc. Basically focus on the ones the game prompts me to get.

I'm convinced Don is incapable of sons at this point. He's never had a boy in any of my saves. :D
    @mcrudd
    I'm gonna try! :D Gonna play it by ear and see how it goes. I'll probably exclude 'first trip to park', 'first vacation', 'first visit to family's house', 'first visitors' etc. Basically focus on the ones the game prompts me to get.

I'm convinced Don is incapable of sons at this point. He's never had a boy in any of my saves. :D

Good on you :) I will love reading about your challenge <3 Don does make beautiful babies :)