Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

im not much use on here

13...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    Again I'm no use

@Ellierosex what do you mean?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @Ellierosex you seem to be going through a lot. You're a parent, and your own parent just died? That's a lot to be coping with and you need a social support network for sure. While the Sims forum can't function very well in that capacity, it's still full of people who care and are concerned. How are you doing?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    @Ellierosex you seem to be going through a lot. You're a parent, and your own parent just died? That's a lot to be coping with and you need a social support network for sure. While the Sims forum can't function very well in that capacity, it's still full of people who care and are concerned. How are you doing?

I think I'm fine, not sure though. I'm trying to be strong for my little one.
    Again I'm no use

@Ellierosex what do you mean?

Just, bit down
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Well, Ellierosex, you're not alone, and while it's admirable you're trying to be strong, don't be afraid to reach out, not only here, but in real life, whether it's people you know personally, or else a helpline, because we have a myth that being overwhelmed means someone was defective or something. Everyone, sooner or later, if they live enough, will face things that they can't face alone, and it's okay, not to be okay. <3

Here's a page that has questions for self-evaluation, when to know if you should call a helpline, and it has a lot of useful links, plus a list of helplines.

Life is more insular now than ever, and parenting can also be an isolating factor unless you happen to have a lot of friends or relatives who are also parents, that you can get together with. No one should have to go it alone, whether parenting, grieving, both, or just life in the aftermath of social distancing etc. Hoping you reach out in real life, and also continue to talk to us here :smile:
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Well, Ellierosex, you're not alone, and while it's admirable you're trying to be strong, don't be afraid to reach out, not only here, but in real life, whether it's people you know personally, or else a helpline, because we have a myth that being overwhelmed means someone was defective or something. Everyone, sooner or later, if they live enough, will face things that they can't face alone, and it's okay, not to be okay. <3

Here's a page that has questions for self-evaluation, when to know if you should call a helpline, and it has a lot of useful links, plus a list of helplines.

Life is more insular now than ever, and parenting can also be an isolating factor unless you happen to have a lot of friends or relatives who are also parents, that you can get together with. No one should have to go it alone, whether parenting, grieving, both, or just life in the aftermath of social distancing etc. Hoping you reach out in real life, and also continue to talk to us here :smile:

Aw tysm 💓
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    @GirlFromIpanema @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - answering your comments -

I am here because, I love sims! I love meeting new people with the same interests, I tend to post about what's happening in my sims stories as that's personally the most fun part!

List of things I love doing: on the sims

. make new friends for my sims
    . make babies ( lol )
    . love sending them to work
    . building the house
    . weddings
    . Birthdays
    . meets in the parks

I hope this helps you understand why im here.. sorry....

I love how you all have given me Awesome s, Inspirational, and likes, I really appreciate it as it shows I am fitting in, I hope i am doing okay, if you give me any lucky support ill love you all forever. ( i love y'all anyway regardless )

Welcome to the forums! 🎉🎉🎉😊

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    @GirlFromIpanema @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - answering your comments -

I am here because, I love sims! I love meeting new people with the same interests, I tend to post about what's happening in my sims stories as that's personally the most fun part!

List of things I love doing: on the sims

. make new friends for my sims
    . make babies ( lol )
    . love sending them to work
    . building the house
    . weddings
    . Birthdays
    . meets in the parks

I hope this helps you understand why im here.. sorry....

I love how you all have given me Awesome s, Inspirational, and likes, I really appreciate it as it shows I am fitting in, I hope i am doing okay, if you give me any lucky support ill love you all forever. ( i love y'all anyway regardless )

Welcome to the forums! 🎉🎉🎉😊

Thanks!'
    "Za Woka Geneva"