Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitch In The Sims Mobile

EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
I retired my sim’s fiancé today, now the fiancé just stays in the house and my sim isn’t allowed to marry someone else. This glitch needs to be fixed and doesn’t make sense to me. I am on level 16, by the way.

Comments

• DianneiestDianneiest Posts: 3 New Member
    I had a Sim marry Knox, I moved them into the EcoRetreat. That seemed like a good place for Knox to live. But a while later, I retired Knox and he won't ever leave. He's been retired for a few months now. And he still need to have that morning mentoring session. I'm just going to move the active Sim to a new house. I was thinking it was because he's part of the game.
    And today, I am not able to start the eco workshop shift at all .... Honestly, I'm just trying to complete all the careers and have 2 left to unlock....
  • Carebearflair3711Carebearflair3711 Posts: 2 New Member
    I had a playable sims in the geek speak story with one of my passive sims. This passive sims suddenly disappeared and she was my fave! No I didn’t retire or remove her. The geek speak story disappeared too at the same time as the passive sim attached to that story. I was level 8 and almost done with the story that I spent lots of time on. And the playable sims also attached to this missing story I was wanting to retire as soon as she was done with the story. ASAP! Honestly that passive sim that disappeared was my fave and I’d be happy with just getting her back. No one at EA returns my inquiries and I’ve contacted them four or five times… the game is glitching so bad. I also have missing items I purchased. And my sims worked a long shift and was owed 500 simoleans and didn’t get paid. This is not right…
    I feel that....I have an opposite situation.....I retired a sin that won't go away 😆
    Is anyone else having issues with the sweet treat festival not working right? I can't get the home event to load at all and today none of them are working. I click on them and nothing happens.
    Sorry you lost your fave Sim....Sims mobile is the only version of the sims that requires regular actual money to play so hopefully they treat its users well....
  • GalaxxxyyyGalaxxxyyy Posts: 1 New Member
    The small box for sims festival notification has been left on my screen. It's in the very middle so I cant see a good view. I already clicked the sims festival and currently completing tasks but that small box is still in the middle saying that daily tasks will give tickets blah blah. How should we remove it?
  • Carebearflair3711Carebearflair3711 Posts: 2 New Member
    Dianneiest, sometimes I have to wait awhile for my retired Sims to leave. How long has it been?
  • TidneeTidnee Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Galaxxxyyy said:
    > The small box for sims festival notification has been left on my screen. It's in the very middle so I cant see a good view. I already clicked the sims festival and currently completing tasks but that small box is still in the middle saying that daily tasks will give tickets blah blah. How should we remove it?
    Same thing here.
  • DarKSkyBlossomDarKSkyBlossom Posts: 1 New Member
    Trying to do Deep Undercover in the Top Secret Mission, but this one won’t work when I tap the couch. Also, with everything that’s not worked; there is no way I’m able to get my new roommate. I’m disgruntled about it. Was working at it constantly when it would work. I’m at 7 of 17 on the last leg with 3 hours to go. Not happening today. Such long chapters and I have done things twice on it when the first glitch time reset mine. But there’s no way I was given enough time to actually finish it. Also in several events I can’t do the next thing. All these glitches. I think those are glitches. It’s a nice game but I’m losing interest because it’s stop stop stop.