Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    Hi!

I've been playing sims 4 for some time probably since 2015/6, so I guess its strange that I'm only joining the forum now. I would love to play the sims 3 eventually (heard great things). I really appreciate the game, as it gives me a creative outlet as well as just to experiment with scenarios or messing around in build mode for hours.

I find myself a bit critical of the game sometimes (regarding certain packs) and then other times I marvel at its awesomeness and capabilities of storytelling. I suppose the 'play for 2 weeks straight an don't touch it for 6 months' applies to everyone in a way. No matter how I feel or how old I get, the Sims will always have a special place in my heart.

That's me for now! Nice to meet everyone.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    SimmerNS wrote: »
    Hi!

I've been playing sims 4 for some time probably since 2015/6, so I guess its strange that I'm only joining the forum now. I would love to play the sims 3 eventually (heard great things). I really appreciate the game, as it gives me a creative outlet as well as just to experiment with scenarios or messing around in build mode for hours.

I find myself a bit critical of the game sometimes (regarding certain packs) and then other times I marvel at its awesomeness and capabilities of storytelling. I suppose the 'play for 2 weeks straight an don't touch it for 6 months' applies to everyone in a way. No matter how I feel or how old I get, the Sims will always have a special place in my heart.

That's me for now! Nice to meet everyone.

Hello @SimmerNS :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2015/6. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the time creating sims, building homes, and playing in live mode.
    It is very nice that the Sims have a special place in your heart :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    magicghostmagicghost Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! My name is Mils and I’ve been simming for about five years now. My favorite part of the sims has always been building but I’m a big gameplay person too.

I’m not sure what more I’m supposed to say about myself but I’m excited by the prospects of joining these forums and look forward to meeting more members of the sims community. :)
  • Options
    magicghost wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Mils and I’ve been simming for about five years now. My favorite part of the sims has always been building but I’m a big gameplay person too.

I’m not sure what more I’m supposed to say about myself but I’m excited by the prospects of joining these forums and look forward to meeting more members of the sims community. :)

Hello @magicghost :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming, and is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very nice deciding on home styles and what furnishings to use.
  • Options
    TillyTilly Posts: 16 Member
    Hi!

I am Tilly, a teenager from Northern Europe! I have had Sims 4 for almost 6 years, but I got back into playing just two months ago - I almost feel like a newcomer, as many things have been added to the game since 2018, when I last played the game. :sweat_smile:

For the past months, I have been playing my first ever legacy challenge. I am now two generations in, and the heir of my 3rd generation was born just today! That's what inspired me to join the forums, I just wanted to share the joy with somebody. <3 I have been lurking around and reading the discussions for quite a while now, but now I have an account too!

I also really love building, although I am not exactly fantastic when it comes to that. I have a bad habit of building the shells of houses and then never furnishing them, as I feel like the internal decorations never turn out as beautiful as I'd want them to. I hope this forum will give me some inspiration with that too :)

It's super nice to meet other simmers!
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Tilly wrote: »
    Hi!

I am Tilly, a teenager from Northern Europe! I have had Sims 4 for almost 6 years, but I got back into playing just two months ago - I almost feel like a newcomer, as many things have been added to the game since 2018, when I last played the game. :sweat_smile:

For the past months, I have been playing my first ever legacy challenge. I am now two generations in, and the heir of my 3rd generation was born just today! That's what inspired me to join the forums, I just wanted to share the joy with somebody. <3 I have been lurking around and reading the discussions for quite a while now, but now I have an account too!

I also really love building, although I am not exactly fantastic when it comes to that. I have a bad habit of building the shells of houses and then never furnishing them, as I feel like the internal decorations never turn out as beautiful as I'd want them to. I hope this forum will give me some inspiration with that too :)

Heya! Welcome!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Hi!

Hello @Tilly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again! I hope that your legacy challenge continues to go well. Congratulations to your sims on the birth of the third generation heir! That is very nice.
    It is very nice that you also enjoy building. I hope that looking at the builds of other simmers will help you in your own builds too.
  • Options
    Sati101Sati101 Posts: 43 Member
    Does anyone know when I'll be able to make forum posts? I have the 'ancient member' badge but never used forums until recently, I had 60+ points and have commented on about 30+ posts.
  • Options
    Sati101 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when I'll be able to make forum posts? I have the 'ancient member' badge but never used forums until recently, I had 60+ points and have commented on about 30+ posts.

Hello @Sati101 :) Congratulations on becoming a full member. You can make new threads now.
  • Options
    bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Hi!

Welcome back and congrats on your new sim! That many generations is amazing, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.
    Yes, there's wonderful people and inspiration in the "Creative Corner" threads :smiley:
    See you around!
    And again, welcome
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • Options
    autumnal_simautumnal_sim Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone!
    My name's Jenna and I have been playing Sims for several years now. Though I started playing on several Nintendo Sims games like Castaway, about two years ago I finally had the opportuniy to play The Sims4 and still do as I really enjoy it.

I enjoy all aspects of the game but most of the time use the gameplay as my patience for CAS and BB get's lost easily xD
    But I would like to focus more on building. Unfortunately, I am very bad at making floorplans, so I wanna look into that more. I tend to make the rooms way to big...

I love playing with occult sims (only have wizards and vampires now, though), especially vampires. I also prefer adopting children ingame than the "normal" way, because toddlers are so exhausting. But from time to time I play them, too :)

So, that's all for now.

I hope I will meet some great people here!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name's Jenna and I have been playing Sims for several years now. Though I started playing on several Nintendo Sims games like Castaway, about two years ago I finally had the opportuniy to play The Sims4 and still do as I really enjoy it.

I enjoy all aspects of the game but most of the time use the gameplay as my patience for CAS and BB get's lost easily xD
    But I would like to focus more on building. Unfortunately, I am very bad at making floorplans, so I wanna look into that more. I tend to make the rooms way to big...

I love playing with occult sims (only have wizards and vampires now, though), especially vampires. I also prefer adopting children ingame than the "normal" way, because toddlers are so exhausting. But from time to time I play them, too :)

So, that's all for now.

Hello @autumnal_sim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for several years and starting playing Sims 4 two years ago.Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    It is nice that you enjoy all the parts of simming. It is great that there are lots of fun parts to simming! I hope your building in the future goes well.
    Toddlers can be tiring to look after! They are very cute though!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

So, that's all for now.

Welcome Jenna!
    That's wonderful that you are enjoying the game!
    This is a great place for people and building resources - I'd say check out the Creative Corner for new ideas :smiley:

Ooh I'd love to see your vampire sims, if you ever feel like sharing!
    See you around - welcome again
  • Options
    lolboy1777lolboy1777 Posts: 1 New Member
    My name is Oliver, I LOVE CC! I have Late night, ITF, Supernatural.
  • Options
    lolboy1777 wrote: »
    My name is Oliver, I LOVE CC! I have Late night, ITF, Supernatural.

Hello @lolboy1777 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The Sims 3 packs that you own are great! It is great that you can enjoy having your sims visit a variety of clubs and bars in your game and the futuristic world that came with ITF is great!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    AlexLeeAlexLee Posts: 16 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I am really like the MC command center so that gives the game more possibilities. Now, I am learning how to write the mod myself. Happy to join the forum to share the ideas with other players

This is the first cheat mod I wrote, really simply functions, still learning :smiley:
    https://medium.com/@lli-1990/test-c02a84e9c49a
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Hello @AlexLee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy using MC Command Center and have started writing mods yourself. It is kind of you to share your mod with fellow simmers.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and sharing ideas with fellow simmers.
  • Options
    whatkatieknitwhatkatieknit Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello! My name is Kate, I live in Western Australia and I love playing the Sims 4. I was introduced to the game about 18 months ago by my daughter who is so talented at creating gorgeous Sims and beautiful builds. My son, who dabbles but doesn't often play, thinks up interesting challenges for my to try. I love discussing the Sims and sometimes call family meetings to do so, so I'm sure my family will be grateful that I'm joining the discussions here! I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Kate, I live in Western Australia and I love playing the Sims 4. I was introduced to the game about 18 months ago by my daughter who is so talented at creating gorgeous Sims and beautiful builds. My son, who dabbles but doesn't often play, thinks up interesting challenges for my to try. I love discussing the Sims and sometimes call family meetings to do so, so I'm sure my family will be grateful that I'm joining the discussions here! I'm really looking forward to it.

Hello @whatkatieknit :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that your children are simmers also and that your daughter introduced you to the game :) You would enjoy chatting together about what is happening in your games.
    I hope you enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads.
  • Options
    BubblyBeast721BubblyBeast721 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey hey! New to the forum but I'm glad I found it. My daughter and I, she is 10, we love playing The Sims 4 on Xbox. My name is Rachael. Can't wait to learn new things and get more involved in the game with her. I like to incorporate my rl into the game in little ways!
  • Options
    Hey hey! New to the forum but I'm glad I found it. My daughter and I, she is 10, we love playing The Sims 4 on Xbox. My name is Rachael. Can't wait to learn new things and get more involved in the game with her. I like to incorporate my rl into the game in little ways!

Hello @BubblyBeast721 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you and your daughter are both sims 4 console simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting together about your sims and what is happening in your games. It is very nice that you bring aspects of your real life into your games. It adds a special feel to your game as you are playing your game.
  • Options
    @BubblyBeast721 hello and welcome Rachael! I think it's wonderful that Sims is a game that you two can play together.
    Your comment brought back fond memories of when I was younger and showing my younger sister how to play, and years later, we'll still play together when she visits.
    I love that you incorporate your RL into the game, and I'm curious if the game will start sneaking into your RL! Haha
    I hope you two have a lot of fun playing Sims together - welcome again!
  • Options
    TintrikaTintrika Posts: 5 New Member
    I am joining, so hopefully, I can find someone willing to make me as a sim. I have gotten beyond frustrated at this point. My Name is Mitzi and I have been playing sims 4 for like 3 years. I have it both on ps4 and pc.
  • Options
    Tintrika wrote: »
    I am joining, so hopefully, I can find someone willing to make me as a sim. I have gotten beyond frustrated at this point. My Name is Mitzi and I have been playing sims 4 for like 3 years. I have it both on ps4 and pc.

Hello @Tintrika :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997137/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
    It is very nice that you play both the pc and console versions of Sims 4
  • Options
    TintrikaTintrika Posts: 5 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Tintrika :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997137/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
    > It is very nice that you play both the pc and console versions of Sims 4
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the welcome and for the link. I look forward to being here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top