Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Newbie.. unsure lmao!

2...Next

Comments

• EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    If you don't want to build from scratch you can search the Build section or Gallery for premade rooms to add on to your existing home. Just go to build, find the room you want either in the room tab or on the Gallery and download it to your lot. You will need to have enough household funds to cover the cost.
    Do you have a gym? just wondering if i can take some ideas to expand my home :) if that's okay?

I don’t usually use gym equipment. It tends to make Sims get too muscular for my tastes. I let them swim for exercise or take them jogging.

the two are sport people well i chose them to be, but, I got them a big swimming pool lmao :) thank you though
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    If you don't want to build from scratch you can search the Build section or Gallery for premade rooms to add on to your existing home. Just go to build, find the room you want either in the room tab or on the Gallery and download it to your lot. You will need to have enough household funds to cover the cost.
    Do you have a gym? just wondering if i can take some ideas to expand my home :) if that's okay?

I don’t usually use gym equipment. It tends to make Sims get too muscular for my tastes. I let them swim for exercise or take them jogging.

ahh i got my homies a massive pool their athletes tho
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    babajayne wrote: »
    Here’s what I like to put in nurseries for toddlers and why:
    • Radio - so they can listen while playing or dance to it. It’s usually on the Kids station unless they are going to sleep, then I put on Lullabies. I don’t know if that helps with anything but it’s cute.
    • Let There Be Light! Laser Show (under miscellaneous electronics) - turn this on and it gives them a happy moodlet.
    • Wabbit Tablet because it helps them build so many skills
    • Building blocks
    • Bookcase with toddler books
    • Individual toys or a toy box
    • Rarely a dollhouse because they’re gigantic
    • Shelf or table for putting plates after I drag food in for them (the high chair is a nightmare)
    • toddler bed (obv)
    • I like an ensuite bath with a potty and tub, if possible, because...
    • I lock the door for the toddler so they don’t roam around the house. My sims can go in there when necessary to socialize or take care of them.

awww thank you. my baby will be loved so much. the detail you mentioned, thank you. I will start to move on from the bed side area
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    right, I have put a rug down a colourful one
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    oh man I might get a waterfall oops
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    need to stop lmao
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    You can buy medicine from the computer and that'll cure her disease right up unless she is pregnant.

she is pregnant but is it free?? and how do i buy it. Thank you for being lovely and supportive

You can buy medicine from the computer. Oddly enough, it's listed in the "buy gifts" option. It costs 50 simoleans and will go into her inventory. You can then select to take it. If she's ill from an illness and not pregnancy, it will usually take effect immediately, but sometimes you will have to repeat it. If you have the tea maker, you can also brew a pot of herbal tea and drink that to help ease symptoms.

Just wanted to chime in, but for those who may not be aware, you don't need to use a computer to purchase medicine. It can be purchased from your sims phone too. If you select the 'Household' tab, there will be an option to purchase gifts, and medicine does show up on that list. :)
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    Plumbeeb wrote: »
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    You can buy medicine from the computer and that'll cure her disease right up unless she is pregnant.

she is pregnant but is it free?? and how do i buy it. Thank you for being lovely and supportive

You can buy medicine from the computer. Oddly enough, it's listed in the "buy gifts" option. It costs 50 simoleans and will go into her inventory. You can then select to take it. If she's ill from an illness and not pregnancy, it will usually take effect immediately, but sometimes you will have to repeat it. If you have the tea maker, you can also brew a pot of herbal tea and drink that to help ease symptoms.

Just wanted to chime in, but for those who may not be aware, you don't need to use a computer to purchase medicine. It can be purchased from your sims phone too. If you select the 'Household' tab, there will be an option to purchase gifts, and medicine does show up on that list. :)

hello, thank you. hugs
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I always wondered why the medicine is in the Purchase Gifts section lol. If you gift it to another Sim who is sick as a gift do they drink it right away? Hmm I'll have to test that next time. I like to buy them in bulk and then store them in the fridge like real syrup medicine so my Sims can take them out when needed. I find I usually need to take two doses. I also like drinking orange juice and making the healthy green tea in the teapot for the moodlets.

For decorating a nursery I always like to put the mobile decoration hanging over the crib and now I have a rocking chair added in there so my Sim can rock beside the crib and knit the baby onesies it's so cute.

I just completed the toddler scenario and discovered that if you max out all their skills as toddler then they age up to child with a "top-notch toddler" reward trait that makes them learn extremely fast.
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I always wondered why the medicine is in the Purchase Gifts section lol. If you gift it to another Sim who is sick as a gift do they drink it right away? Hmm I'll have to test that next time. I like to buy them in bulk and then store them in the fridge like real syrup medicine so my Sims can take them out when needed. I find I usually need to take two doses. I also like drinking orange juice and making the healthy green tea in the teapot for the moodlets.

For decorating a nursery I always like to put the mobile decoration hanging over the crib and now I have a rocking chair added in there so my Sim can rock beside the crib and knit the baby onesies it's so cute.

I just completed the toddler scenario and discovered that if you max out all their skills as toddler then they age up to child with a "top-notch toddler" reward trait that makes them learn extremely fast.

hello, I put a cot in, and a mobile over the crib :) a teddy bear too those tall things haha and thank youu
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    guyssssssss, she's born!!!!! [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/SxvwPCP.png[/img]"]SxvwPCP.png[/url]
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    Congratulations!
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited November 2021
    A tip for later when the baby is a toddler is you don't need a high chair. The high chairs just cause problems. Keep lots of leftovers in the fridge and then either open it and drag a plate onto a table or the ground or have a sim take them out. Toddlers can grab a plate off the table and feed themselves, but adults have issues feeding toddlers in a high chair.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
    I got a dog on my sims mobile!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"