Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2022 (Now Live)(2nd Patch Now Live)

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I wonder if they'll release the pronouns ahead of the wedding pack, so the brides, grooms and other celebrants can be accurately referred to in text pop-ups.

Honestly, I doubt it. They were still in the early stages of the update and are still looking for feedback. Pushing it out so soon would seem like they don't actually care about our opinion.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited February 2022
    Just letting you guys know, this new from SimsVIP of the “New SDX Delivery” is out now.

https://simsvip.com/2022/02/09/the-sims-4-new-sdx-delivery-february-9th-2022/
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Any words on when the patch will drop?
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Any words on when the patch will drop?

Tuesday like always?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited February 2022
    Is it just me or is that SDX mask really lacking definition and shadows :/

also I wonder if dude and dudette are both wearing guys robe cause there isn't female version? :/ i mean great for dudes but it looks bit odd and baggy on gals
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Is it just me or is that SDX mask really lacking definition and shadows :/

also I wonder if dude and dudette are both wearing guys robe cause there isn't female version? :/ i mean great for dudes but it looks bit odd and baggy on gals

Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    I'd love a Batman Outfit in TS4. I play the Batman Arkham Series of games.

Patiently waits for the Gotham Knights game to be released.

I've been wanting that game so bad.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    If the new patch which will drop soon, -really- fixes the B/B mode lag, count me in for the game again. Because I've basically stopped playing because of that bug. So annoying.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Expect an announcement on the livestream tomorrow about what will be coming to the base game next week.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Today, even!
    I think that's what catloverplayer means. The livestream is at different times depending on your specific timezone. For players in Holland it means 8PM for example. For players in the UK 7PM.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Imma find out if R&B should be showing up
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Sounds like a disappointing patch, no attraction system :'(
    bixters wrote: »
    Sounds like a disappointing patch, no attraction system :'(

They didn't confirm that did they?
    A New Lot Type is coming to the Base Game Wedding Venues and we're getting lots of wedding venues in our library.
    Is it announced when it'll drop?
    Jean wrote: »
    Is it announced when it'll drop?

The Patch is dropping Tuesday. That's 2 days before the GP and Maxis doesn't generally release patches on Wednesday.
    edited February 2022
    OK so far confirmed for the update

Base Game Wedding Arches will get more varients

A New Relationship Tie Fiancie is being added.

A New Wedding Lot Type is being added to the base game along with a New Wedding Venue in our libraries. People with My Wedding Stories will get several premade Wedding Venues in the library.

Some base game formal outfits are getting more colors and swatches in CAS
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    OK so far confirmed for the update

Base Game Wedding Arches will get more varients

A New Relationship Tie Fiancie is being added.

A New Wedding Lot Type is being added to the base game along with a New Wedding Venue in our libraries. People with My Wedding Stories will get several premade Wedding Venues in the library.
    Well! I guess there's no R&B music then, and for now on, Black History Month will be over sooner or later
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    So are we not getting slow dancing for base game in the update then? That's what I was hoping for with the next patch. I really want my Sims to be able to slow dance, and I wouldn't want to buy a pack just to get this type of dancing.
    Well not every new addition is confirmed so there might still be coming new additions we're not aware of yet.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member

I really hope they've taken this update further than just engaged.. It's like they're so close to getting it but still missing the mark. We need tons more options - boyfriend/girlfriend, grandparent, grandchild, aunt/uncle/niece/nephew, best friends, etc not just engaged
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

I really hope they've taken this update further than just engaged.. It's like they're so close to getting it but still missing the mark. We need tons more options - boyfriend/girlfriend, grandparent, grandchild, aunt/uncle/niece/nephew, best friends, etc not just engaged

It's already possible to do so grandparents/children as well as aunts/uncles/nieces/nephews in CAS. You just need to create a linking Sim (i.e parent of the one, offspring/sibling of the other) and the other two will be labeled as such - even after deleting that one Sim.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »

It's already possible to do so grandparents/children as well as aunts/uncles/nieces/nephews in CAS. You just need to create a linking Sim (i.e parent of the one, offspring/sibling of the other) and the other two will be labeled as such - even after deleting that one Sim.

Yeah but you have to go through making other sims and getting rid of them, I want to have an option to set it in one click through the relationship panel (which should be easy enough to add since those options are already there as it lists sims as grandparent in the relationship panel in CAS if you make a parent, it's just not selectable)