Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers on a farm is the cutest thing ever

Sorry can't post images in first post, I am getting a bit over this new rule, will post my pictures in the next post :/

Comments

• haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    It really is! :relaxed: I have lately played a family that lives in Sulani and now they have chickens and toddlers and it's so cute. The chickens leave footprints in the sand too :love: Haha and they have a tent close to the chicken coop, so it's really easy to take care of the toddlers as they can sleep and play in the tent and then go out and play with the chickens :smiley:
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    Looks like that I might gonna buy that expansion soon so I wouldn't have to make a toddler wail and cry for attention. I really like those screenshots. Looks cute.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Those are some of the cutest images I've seen here in a long time. The toddler hugging the bunnies and chickens is absolutely adorable.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Love our little toddlers on a farm <3

yjilHEL.jpg

47ojCgs.jpg

xE2eRYu.jpg

EuInqDQ.jpg

cAdoUF7.jpg

That is so cute and wholesome! 😀❤️

I didn’t know toddlers could touch the farm animals, too! 🙂 (I don’t have farm animals yet, since my current sims families barely have time or space to have them.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited February 2022
    haisin wrote: »
    It really is! :relaxed: I have lately played a family that lives in Sulani and now they have chickens and toddlers and it's so cute. The chickens leave footprints in the sand too :love: Haha and they have a tent close to the chicken coop, so it's really easy to take care of the toddlers as they can sleep and play in the tent and then go out and play with the chickens :smiley:

Oh my gosh that sounds so cute <3 You should post some pics , would be lovely to see your little beach chickens playing with the toddlers :)
    Vyne wrote: »
    Looks like that I might gonna buy that expansion soon so I wouldn't have to make a toddler wail and cry for attention. I really like those screenshots. Looks cute.

Thank you, I have been so busy first with my aspirations challenge and then my 100 baby challenge I have not fully explored the last few packs yet with family play, that is what I am doing now, I don't have a big animal yet, so not sure if toddlers interact with them, but once my sim is settled at work she is a Dr then I will get a cow or llama too :D
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Those are some of the cutest images I've seen here in a long time. The toddler hugging the bunnies and chickens is absolutely adorable.

Thank you <3 I thought it was super cute when I saw the interaction available on them.

That is so cute and wholesome! 😀❤️

I didn’t know toddlers could touch the farm animals, too! 🙂 (I don’t have farm animals yet, since my current sims families barely have time or space to have them.)

I thought it was too cute not to share <3 Chickens don't take up a lot of space, basically just their coop and then they wander about, sometimes even completely off the lot, until your sim uses the action to call them in to the coop ;)

• RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    That is so cute and thank you for sharing. I love Cottage Living very nice for family play.
    That is so cute and thank you for sharing. I love Cottage Living very nice for family play.

I have only played it as a single sim and then to make cc for it, never family play and its super aweSim <3
    Aww Nunu, they can interact with cows too, here little Holly is giving Milkshake some pets and told her a joke <3

IPyR9ni.png
    ANl75AZ.png
    rCB72iJ.png
    8gmbwzk.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Oh my goodness the toddlers can hug the bunnies and pet the cows?? :love: Why haven't I thought to try this yet. Going to do this next time I play. So cute I love the Sims 4 toddlers. Thanks for sharing.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited February 2022
    Oh my gosh that sounds so cute <3 You should post some pics , would be lovely to see your little beach chickens playing with the toddlers :)
    Aww thank you! I haven't taken any pictures of them yet, but I'll try to post some when I do :blush:

I had no idea toddlers can pet cows too! That's awesome <3
    Aww Nunu, they can interact with cows too, here little Holly is giving Milkshake some pets and told her a joke <3

IPyR9ni.png
    ANl75AZ.png
    rCB72iJ.png
    8gmbwzk.png

So cute!!! 😀 I didn’t know toddlers could pet the cow, too!
    (She/her)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited February 2022
    Your toddlers are adorable! <3<3<3<3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    edited February 2022
    Sims toddlers are adorable everywhere. I love the toddlers, which is probably one of the reasons my sims have been breeding so much lately. lol I have so many toddlers in my current world!

[CM - Edited to remove inappropriate reference]

Post edited by EA_Mako on
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Oh my goodness the toddlers can hug the bunnies and pet the cows?? :love: Why haven't I thought to try this yet. Going to do this next time I play. So cute I love the Sims 4 toddlers. Thanks for sharing.

I love that they included our little toddlers so much with this pack, wish I knew it sooner too. Feel free to post your photos once you try it too <3
    haisin wrote: »
    Aww thank you! I haven't taken any pictures of them yet, but I'll try to post some when I do :blush:

I had no idea toddlers can pet cows too! That's awesome <3

Aww can't wait to see your photo's. The cows was a nice surprise for me too, I was doubtful because they are so big, but they give them little pets and socialize with them too.

So cute!!! 😀 I didn’t know toddlers could pet the cow, too!

It was a nice little surprise when I tested it :)

Rouensims wrote: »
    Your toddlers are adorable! <3<3<3<3

Thank you <3
    Holly found a new friend today <3
    sxpr5Xc.png
    sxpr5Xc.png

Too sweet!! 😍 Such a sweet, wholesome moment. 😇
    (She/her)
    sxpr5Xc.png

Too sweet!! 😍 Such a sweet, wholesome moment. 😇

Holly is an adorable toddler and her love for the animals is so entertaining. She is however aging up soon, her birthday is one day away. :)
  • Sati101Sati101 Posts: 43 Member
    OMG I did not know they had these animations! I usually age up my toddlers quickly as they require so much attention
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Soo cuutee!! <3 Toddlers are really the cutest
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Aww! So adorable. I had no idea these animations were in the game. I still have a lot of exploring of CoL to do. Can't wait to experience this cuteness with my sims <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited February 2022
    I swear, one of the major reasons I have a hard time going back to older Sims games is because of these adorable and adaptable/more independent Sims 4 toddlers. For me, these toddlers are the best toddlers in the whole Sims series (though I would miss some of Sims 2 toddlers’ interactions, but not their ear-piercing screams). 🤗👍
    (She/her)
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    @LatinaBunny Yes I'm just the same. I really enjoy the toddlers in this version and have a hard time going back now to the others.
    And it looks like I need to buy a cow, because those pics are just adorable @mcrudd
    Sati101 wrote: »
    OMG I did not know they had these animations! I usually age up my toddlers quickly as they require so much attention

If you give them the independent training then with a little micro management they can care for themselves pretty well ;)
    Soo cuutee!! <3 Toddlers are really the cutest

I think our sims 4 toddlers are the cutest so far <3
    Aww! So adorable. I had no idea these animations were in the game. I still have a lot of exploring of CoL to do. Can't wait to experience this cuteness with my sims <3

Yeah I usually explore new packs with single sims, its so much quicker, but guess I missed out on a lot. Will do family play a bit more often now :)
    I swear, one of the major reasons I have a hard time going back to older Sims games is because of these adorable and adaptable/more independent Sims 4 toddlers. For me, these toddlers are the best toddlers in the whole Sims series (though I would miss some of Sims 2 toddlers’ interactions, but not their ear-piercing screams). 🤗👍

Oh my gosh, I used to play sims 2 with sound off hahaha, that was just too much too listen to some days. Our sims 4 toddlers are little angels though, not as needy especially with the independent trait :)
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    @LatinaBunny Yes I'm just the same. I really enjoy the toddlers in this version and have a hard time going back now to the others.
    And it looks like I need to buy a cow, because those pics are just adorable @mcrudd

Its such nice interactions, while she was telling the cow a joke, you could see the cow focus on her and listen, and afterwards jumping up and down as if to laugh at the joke, so so cute <3
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited February 2022
    I really hope the Wedding GP comes with toddler interactions. I know we’re going to be able to dance with children, but I hope its compatible with toddlers too!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg