Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Weddings Stories POSITIVITY thread

2...Next

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    The blog post is up now and it truly does sound amazing. The only thing that disappoints me a little is the fact that we're getting another beach world. It's seems the team missed a perfect opportunity to give us a world based on a romantic European style world like Rome or Paris. I'm nostalgically thinking of something like Monte Vista from the Sims 3 store, which was so beautiful. But it's a small thing. I'm truly excited for everything coming in this pack! Tea ceremonies, yes!

No word on whether the bachelor/bachelorette parties will have exotic dancers this time. :smiley:

Oh I would like Paris too but I think another type of beach world is a nice change. And some ppl say this world might be inspired by Southern france or Spain or the Mediterranean lol.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    No word on whether the bachelor/bachelorette parties will have exotic dancers this time. :smiley:

A strip club would be too much wishful thinking then I guess? o:)

• FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    And some ppl say this world might be inspired by Southern france or Spain or the Mediterranean lol.
    Oh that would be awesome!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The blog post is up now and it truly does sound amazing. The only thing that disappoints me a little is the fact that we're getting another beach world. It's seems the team missed a perfect opportunity to give us a world based on a romantic European style world like Rome or Paris. I'm nostalgically thinking of something like Monte Vista from the Sims 3 store, which was so beautiful. But it's a small thing. I'm truly excited for everything coming in this pack! Tea ceremonies, yes!

I think the new world is visually not so far away from Monte Vista (which was also a beach world, technically unfortunately the worst after Isla Paradiso).
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    Did you see them slow dancing with the kids too? Yay. That was one thing I really did not expect. Now if only the could slow dance a toddler on their hip...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,381 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »

A strip club would be too much wishful thinking then I guess? o:)

There is a building that looks like a club, in the background of the lighthouse, maybe it's a nightclub.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member

Rome is delightfully chaotic and I love the city but wouldn't call it romantic by any means. I don't think Paris is that romantic either, it's a really big city and it's terribly busy -like any European Capital- and, given that Paris Syndrome is a thing, I guess many people thing similarly.

I feel French Provenza, Italian Tuscany or Mediterranean shores are more romantic. I don't think we'll get exotic dancers but maybe we get something funny for bach parties, there seems to be a nightclub so fingers crossed.
    Happy simming!
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I would still love a Rome and/or Paris pack, but perhaps it will be a good fit for something else? Hotels, nectar-making, etc. I could definitely imagine other options.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I would still love a Rome and/or Paris pack, but perhaps it will be a good fit for something else? Hotels, nectar-making, etc. I could definitely imagine other options.

Paris and Milan would fit with a fashion related pack. After all, their fashion weeks are World renowned.
    Happy simming!
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    We can live in the new world!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    I'm excited for the new world and slow dancing. :)
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Looks like it's one for the LGBTQ community mainly or am I wrong?

I don think so the sims often do things like this for inclusivety but hetero people can get married here too,but i get where your coming from it did lean a lot on the gay relationship between the two girls.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I've spent a lot of time adding CC and mods into my game to make elaborate weddings, so it is exciting to have a pack that will naturally include that all!

And @somewhsome I totally thought of Imagine Me and You too :D
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I thought the trailer was very well done. The world looks beautiful and I do hope we can toss the bouquets!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,381 Member
    TeeSea wrote: »
    I thought the trailer was very well done. The world looks beautiful and I do hope we can toss the bouquets!

We can toss bouquets! :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I got excited for the slow dancing, there's a tea set that looks like it's not just decor, although I was hoping for a pack for everything romantic, I really like the look of this soo far

There's still hope that maybe a romance system could be patched in to BG somewhere down the road?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Well the livestream is about a day away now and I'm anxious to see what it's going to reveal. I rarely watch them but I'll be cruising the net looking for highlights once it's over haha.
    Nushka wrote: »
    It's seems the team missed a perfect opportunity to give us a world based on a romantic European style world like Rome or Paris. I'm nostalgically thinking of something like Monte Vista from the Sims 3 store, which was so beautiful.

Rome is delightfully chaotic and I love the city but wouldn't call it romantic by any means. I don't think Paris is that romantic either, it's a really big city and it's terribly busy -like any European Capital- and, given that Paris Syndrome is a thing, I guess many people thing similarly.

I feel French Provenza, Italian Tuscany or Mediterranean shores are more romantic. I don't think we'll get exotic dancers but maybe we get something funny for bach parties, there seems to be a nightclub so fingers crossed.

I guess I'm more thinking of a Simmified Paris or Rome, no doubt called something completely different. I'm thinking of the Eiffel Tower as a woohoo spot LOL.

The Mediterranean, yes! Of course that could be Italy, but oh Greece is the most beautiful place in the world IMO. It's the only place I've ever been where I could honestly say TV and movies didn't come close to doing it justice. It's truly breathtaking! Greek architecture would be stunning too. Crossing fingers. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Did you see them slow dancing with the kids too? Yay. That was one thing I really did not expect. Now if only the could slow dance a toddler on their hip...

Oh that would be so cute! And yes the dancing with the kids is so adorable. And then there's this:
    y2iakn9qy2um.jpg

I choose to believe if they can get sims to do this, then hand-holding can't be far behind. :)
    HcmCUds.jpg
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Im excited for SEATED sims at my weddings!!!🤞
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    I'm so excited for the CAS in this pack, it looks beautiful. Its a bit sad that its only focused on wedding outfits but I have seen some amazing pieces I would love to incorporate into my sims' party looks. The world is also incredibly beautiful, I can tell its one I'll love and use often if I purchase the pack. (lets hope it has some residential lots or perhaps a hotel system. :D )
  • RitaMaryRitaMary Posts: 51 Member
    I am wishing for more romantic interactions like cuddling in bed and hugging each other while sleeping 🙂