Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear God, let there be strippers!

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Strippers are so tacky for bachelor/ette parties
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I loved the big cake dancers in sims 1... LOL and I hope they bring them to TS4 but I have a feeling they will not.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ah yes, the good old days when TS was a game for adults too xD
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I think what I'll do is create 2 small clubs of 3 sims. One club will have males, one will have females. Considering a fun drag version too.

They'll be YA and sexy, but in different ways (maybe thicc/athletic/slender variants). They'll have different colouring/ethnicities too (so there's something for everyone). Their traits will be those like Outgoing/Goofball/Romantic and either Music Lover or Dance Machine, or they'll have the Likes Dancing preference so they have fun when performing.

The club rules will be Dance, Flirt and Woohoo Everyone (except club members). Outfits will be typical tropes such as sexy cop, soldier, firefighter, librarian/teacher, school uniform. Maybe some sexy undies too. I'll likely cheat and add perk points so I can set the mood of the club to Flirty (increasing the chance to see sexy dance) and give them boosts to Romantic socials and Dancing/Charisma skills.

Once I have the clubs set up, all I have to do is meet one of the members. I'll make sure each club has a home nightclub, so they are easy to find. Once that is done, I should be able to click the sim in the relationship panel, choose the "Invite club to hang out..." option and invite the club to the lot once the party has started.

Sims will be able to dance with them, flirt with them and start group dances with them as well as other... Things.

actually thats genius
    and you could also teach them to rumbasim if you have JA

but I think theres no separate club activity for that dance
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I miss Chip and Bunny so much!
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Strippers aren’t a thing I would like because plenty of younger people play and if they saw that it might get weird.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

Some of my sims are tacky. Some are classy. Some are just plain weird.

I play to my sim's tastes, not my own. Things would get repetitive fast if I did that.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    YellowLady wrote: »
    Strippers aren’t a thing I would like because plenty of younger people play and if they saw that it might get weird.

We survived seeing the cake dancers when we were young just fine though :p
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member

I played the Sims when I was like 11 and it was wayyyy more risque. My parents wouldn't even let me get Hot Date, haha. The kids will be fine.

Also if parents think it's too much for their kids then they should parent and not let them buy it
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

What’s a cake without a stripper?
    SimTrippy wrote: »

We survived seeing the cake dancers when we were young just fine though :p

I’m still alive. Bit messed up, yeh, but alive. 😋
    I attended Italian weddings as a wee kid, and there was not only a humongous amount of food ( Italian wedding = 500 course meal) but there was also a male stripper for the bride! This was at the actual wedding, not hen / stag.

Anyway, I was super underaged -around 6 or 7- and I experienced this pretty much full-on firefighter strip show, almost down to the fireman’s hose.
    I didn’t think anything of it. I was able for it then, and I’m able for it now. Although I’d prefer the groom’s version but the groom didn’t get any cake ladies. All the men watched soccer instead. :D

Irish weddings on the other hand, don’t do officially hired strippers. That’s a bit of a taboo. We’re a God fearing, religious country.
    To make up for it tho, we’ve got lots of Irish dancing and even lots more Irish drinking and by the end of the night there will always be someone doing an Irish strippin’. It’s a given.
    Again, I was able for it then, and I’m able for it now.

Kids are tough cookies. They don’t require that much shielding.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    When I was fourteen, I attended a wedding reception at a home in Barbados. The "wining" that some of the guests got up to would have made a stripper blush. Yet, most of the other guests thought that it was funny and no big deal. It was an amazing party. :D I don't expect to see anything like that in TS4. Yet, something a bit risqué for the "bach" parties would be welcome.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    When I was fourteen, I attended a wedding reception at a home in Barbados. The "wining" that some of the guests got up to would have made a stripper blush. Yet, most of the other guests thought that it was funny and no big deal. It was an amazing party. :D I don't expect to see anything like that in TS4. Yet, something a bit risqué for the "bach" parties would be welcome.

Oh in the Caribbean that is just regular dancing no matter how sexualized it is. When I was little it was even normal for kids to dance like that at family parties and gatherings
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    This is a game with woohoo, streaking, skinny dipping. Clothing optional venues and the like. I am sure not quite nude dancers will not be pushing the limits. The only reason it is likely not coming is they did not want to pay for the animations. It was in older sims games and more risqué things are in game already.
    scoed1227 wrote: »
    This is a game with woohoo, streaking, skinny dipping. Clothing optional venues and the like. I am sure not quite nude dancers will not be pushing the limits. The only reason it is likely not coming is they did not want to pay for the animations. It was in older sims games and more risqué things are in game already.

True but there are existing animations they can also use. Ik animating takes a lot of resources so I don't mind.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

True but there are existing animations they can also use. Ik animating takes a lot of resources so I don't mind.

You know how they need a source video in order to make the animations. They probably couldn't get any colleague to strip on camera for it. 🤣 Would be nice if they added pole dancing. That can pass off as fitness exercise.
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member

But that takes planning, or foresight or something. Why put in the work when you can ship a half baked shallow product and fools like me will buy it anyway?
    crocobaura wrote: »

You know how they need a source video in order to make the animations. They probably couldn't get any colleague to strip on camera for it. 🤣 Would be nice if they added pole dancing. That can pass off as fitness exercise.

Lol yeah I mean simguruninja said one of their animators did a source video for the coffin woohoo and ever since then I've been so curious 😂
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Cynna wrote: »

Oh in the Caribbean that is just regular dancing no matter how sexualized it is. When I was little it was even normal for kids to dance like that at family parties and gatherings

Exactly. There are many cultures in which very sensuous movements are staples of dance. No one blinks an eye. I don't see why a bit of dancing (toned down a little for general consumption) couldn't be part of a "bach" party. I'm concerned that the most we'll get is someone streaking through the party -- something that we already had in game. I'll be pleased if the live stream reveals something more.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    I really hope they add strippers, well "entertainers". Loved having rowdy bachelor/bachelorette parties in sims 3.
    Sims dancing on tables and all.

They mentioned "last single night" so here's hoping its something other than tea or rehearsal dinners

Forget about it. EA is too worried about it's teen audience being too young for our type of content.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    They could just reuse the firefighter dance. If that’s in the game, then why not use it again, lol?

(Maybe It’s the “paid” part they have issue with….?)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 156 Member
    It would be so funny to get strippers and people coming out of the cake back!
    This would make the "last single night" funnier!!
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member

I would love to have the option to have tacky bachelor parties though. :D
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

I would love to have the option to have tacky bachelor parties though. :D

We should be able to have options for a variety of hen/stag/bachelor/bachelorette parties! Both “tacky”, “wild”, and “classy” or “tame”, hehe!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Lol yeah I mean simguruninja said one of their animators did a source video for the coffin woohoo and ever since then I've been so curious 😂

I just burst out laughing at the thought of ninja and his coworkers having a meeting and he's like "okay you guys now who wants to cake dance?" 😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2022
    I loved the cake dancers in the Sims 1. :D I doubt that we’ll get anything like them because of how times have changed, but I am curious as to what, if anything, will differentiate the bachelor/bachelorette parties from the other ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top