Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear God, let there be strippers!

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    I was looking for them too, but I guess toasts & tea is all we get. Times have changed.

No. They really haven't. At least, not in the real world. TS4, however, seems to be stuck in the 1890s or something. :(

oh yeah it should at least be 1896 : (
    https://www.nyfoodstory.com/articles/the-greatest-bachelor-party-on-earth/
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »
    Even though there's talk of bachelor parties being included in this pack, you have to remember this game is rated T for teens. I don't think the devs would see it as appropriate for a sim who's wearing little to no clothing, shaking their goods in other sim's faces 🤷🏾‍♀️. That's fine for adult players, but this game is also geared towards a younger audience.

Have you SEEN the Sims 3 "entainers"?

https://youtu.be/jxjkSG3cxyI

6adMCGP.gif
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Nushka wrote: »
    They wouldn't be able to get make strippers with Teen rating. At most they'll remake the cake dancers or go-go cages.

Obviously they wouldn't call them strippers. They can just call them dancers and they do the sexy firefighter dance lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Phantasi33 wrote: »
    Even though there's talk of bachelor parties being included in this pack, you have to remember this game is rated T for teens. I don't think the devs would see it as appropriate for a sim who's wearing little to no clothing, shaking their goods in other sim's faces 🤷🏾‍♀️. That's fine for adult players, but this game is also geared towards a younger audience.

Have you SEEN the Sims 3 "entainers"?

https://youtu.be/jxjkSG3cxyI

Very educated young ladies knew to talk about dragons right away ;)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Not strippers, but I can imagine something like that weird firefighter dance, lol. (Was that intentional or a glitch, I would never know.)

In real life, if I had a hen/bachelorette party, I wouldn’t do those wild parties with strippers, but I wouldn’t mind seeing some dancers or entertainers in the Sims.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Even if they dont have a sexy dancer and its just nectar drinking and dancing, thats fine. Im certain that a particular adult modder has plans in place for simmers that would like dancers at their bachelor/bachelorette party. And if not (or its something to come in the future) that's fine too! Hopefully we can plan these parties to take place at other venues, and have the party at certain non family friendly clubs!

Though I am going to be perfectly honest and hope against hope that we can hire dancers for bachelor parties because I really really really would love to have this in my game and I have sims that would be PERFECT as the hired entertainment. But if not, that's fine. I have backup plans!
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    Not strippers, but I can imagine something like that weird firefighter dance, lol. (Was that intentional or a glitch, I would never know.)

In real life, if I had a hen/bachelorette party, I wouldn’t do those wild parties with strippers, but I wouldn’t mind seeing some dancers or entertainers in the Sims.

No, the sims have entertainers
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Cynna wrote: »
    I was looking for them too, but I guess toasts & tea is all we get. Times have changed.

No. They really haven't. At least, not in the real world. TS4, however, seems to be stuck in the 1890s or something. :(

oh yeah it should at least be 1896 : (
    https://www.nyfoodstory.com/articles/the-greatest-bachelor-party-on-earth/

At the least. :) That party was a heck of a lot more risqué than anything that what I've seen for TS4 so far.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I can see modders coming out with that.

Bachelor(ette) parties might not exactly exist as a mod, but strippers certainly do.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member

Bachelor(ette) parties might not exactly exist as a mod, but strippers certainly do.

Do you have a link? :smiley:
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I love that people are thinking the game rated teen will mean there can't be "exotic dancers" (call them that rather than strippers, have them show up in firefighter and cop costumes and do the sexy firefighter dance). There are at least a dozen different places to <ahem> "woohoo" in the game. It's possible they'll censor dancing more than... obviously doing the thing. But that will be very sad. And in today's world I can't honestly say what's more likely to happen. But closet woohoo is so much more outside the teen rating than dancers could be that the whole discussion makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    I love that people are thinking the game rated teen will mean there can't be "exotic dancers" (call them that rather than strippers, have them show up in firefighter and cop costumes and do the sexy firefighter dance). There are at least a dozen different places to <ahem> "woohoo" in the game. It's possible they'll censor dancing more than... obviously doing the thing. But that will be very sad. And in today's world I can't honestly say what's more likely to happen. But closet woohoo is so much more outside the teen rating than dancers could be that the whole discussion makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.

Also the hot tub woohoo animation is... lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Personally, I want the sim jumping out of the cake back.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

With Flamingogo side kicks ;)
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yeah, I miss the dancers. The ones that popped out of the cake is especially hilarious.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    Plumbobi wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I didn't think they'd put bachelor/bachelorette parties in the pack because...well, Sims 3 had fun with them and let's face it, Sims 4 is a bit more "family orientated" than 3 was. But now that I see they're in the game, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them. I mean, if the firemen can show up at my house after a fire and do some dances, I don't see why they can't show up at a party LOL!!

So what do you think "bach party" means if it doesn't mean a gender neutral time for those two things?

This is a Bach party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifUBDgPhl4

• JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    There is a mod for "dancers" and stuff..
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Do you have a link? :smiley:

I don't think I can link it here because it is an adult mod. A very well known one that begins with a W.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

With Flamingogo side kicks ;)

Yes please! :love:
    Plumbobi wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I didn't think they'd put bachelor/bachelorette parties in the pack because...well, Sims 3 had fun with them and let's face it, Sims 4 is a bit more "family orientated" than 3 was. But now that I see they're in the game, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them. I mean, if the firemen can show up at my house after a fire and do some dances, I don't see why they can't show up at a party LOL!!

So what do you think "bach party" means if it doesn't mean a gender neutral time for those two things?

This is a Bach party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifUBDgPhl4

Some of my sims would love that <3
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    It would be amusing if they did add a toned down version of them, and if you had a 'proper' sim they would freak out :D
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    If they don't come, I shall find ways of creating them with clubs.

It was intentional.

There's a sexy dance style when sims are Flirty. They also use the moves during the "Seduce" romantic interaction.

You can see the the guys do the male version (kind of a slow, thrusting move) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxG3HYkoQ-k

And someone does the female version (a slow, sexy hip sway) here to the lyrics "shake your butt-n-burg":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGwLltHorg
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

It was intentional.

There's a sexy dance style when sims are Flirty. They also use the moves during the "Seduce" romantic interaction.

You can see the the guys do the male version (kind of a slow, thrusting move) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxG3HYkoQ-k

And someone does the female version (a slow, sexy hip sway) here to the lyrics "shake your butt-n-burg":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGwLltHorg

I totally forgot about those sexy doctors, lol! 😄 Call 911, my heart can’t take it!

Well, we found our potential dancers for our Bach parties, hehe! 😘👀💋
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'll be honest, if they put in exotic dancers but I imagine that would be something other than the world that I'd buy this pack for. I guess they could go full on stripping with pixilated blurs but I imagine it would be toned down, which would still be absolutely fine.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    edited February 2022
    I think what I'll do is create 2 small clubs of 3 sims. One club will have males, one will have females. Considering a fun drag version too.

They'll be YA and sexy, but in different ways (maybe thicc/athletic/slender variants). They'll have different colouring/ethnicities too (so there's something for everyone). Their traits will be those like Outgoing/Goofball/Romantic and either Music Lover or Dance Machine, or they'll have the Likes Dancing preference so they have fun when performing.

The club rules will be Dance, Flirt and Woohoo Everyone (except club members). Outfits will be typical tropes such as sexy cop, soldier, firefighter, librarian/teacher, school uniform. Maybe some sexy undies too. I'll likely cheat and add perk points so I can set the mood of the club to Flirty (increasing the chance to see sexy dance) and give them boosts to Romantic socials and Dancing/Charisma skills.

Once I have the clubs set up, all I have to do is meet one of the members. I'll make sure each club has a home nightclub, so they are easy to find. Once that is done, I should be able to click the sim in the relationship panel, choose the "Invite club to hang out..." option and invite the club to the lot once the party has started.

Sims will be able to dance with them, flirt with them and start group dances with them as well as other... Things.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top