Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I am finally caught up with everyone's January posts! I'm also starting to catch up on my own posts and will be hopefully actually moving Velma to Windenburg on the 10th! I'm planning on uploading her to the gallery again as well with whatever skills, outfits, etc that she has gotten after her time in Mt. Komorebi if anyone wants to add her updated version to their games. I know that there is a way to cheat relationships back up with mods, so if anyone has that they can use it and getting a new version of her won't interrupt things. I'm really excited to be almost done with my first month! Woo!

More excited to read up on what's been going on for the last 8 days in everyone's games. xD
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    February 8th Comments:

@afai1261
    Yay for Yoshi daily image! Aaron and that soccer ball. :lol: Poor guy gets hit in the face this time by accident. Hunter's expression is priceless...lol!
    I'm really curious to see how Caitlin is going to act if D.J. takes her on a date with other "hot bods" around. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Hunter was like, "Get a room, you two!" :lol:
    Re: Occult Hybrids

@Shadami
    Looked like Velma had a fun run with snowboarding except for the one time she fell. I love the sentiments the game has. Interesting how you said hers and D,J.'s constantly change with each. It is good to know they keep having different feelings, though. Hopefully all positive.
    Fun new look for Velma. I like it.

@RememberJoy
    Glad to see Adam had fun at the Bluffs, except for the swimming in the cold lake. Brought back of D.J. swimming at Mt. Komorebi doing the polar plunge.

@SoulGal7
    Aww, Dylan made a BFF with Wolfgang. Hopefully Wolfgang's traits don't show too much. :lol:

@Karababy52
    "I'll make it up to you" ... I can only imagine. :lol:
    I think you're referring to the Photography Career. I should look into it and see what perks come with the career, though. Would be nice to have an Aspiration where a new photography reward trait comes into play. As for the new wedding pack, we're also just assuming if there's an Aspiration to go with it. Will be interesting to see if there is. I'll be working during the live feed but will look for it when I get home to watch what happened. If there's no new Aspiration, I'll stick with Forgotten Hollow. I need to test the mod and see if there can be a 3 occult hybrid. That would be really weird, however. I'd just work it into my story arc that D.J. didn't like being a Vampire and have that part removed.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited February 2022
    @permanentrose
    Feb 8: I saw that daily pic and instantly went :o
    Ah, Robin needs a hug. And then she got much more than that ;)
    Well because Skylar is basically a Morgan clone I fully approve of this development lol because like I said in my last comment Morgan is my favourite premade :joy:
    Also how did I only just realise that Skylar is wearing the same jacket that my Morgan (Fyres) is wearing haha
    Oh hello Hunter :joy:

@Shadami
    Feb 5: Velma's getting really good at snowboarding! That fall in the 3rd pic looks super painful though haha.
    Omg she rolled a whim to flirt with Hunter?! Sheesh! Velma needs to calm down lol

Feb 6: Aw that dust bunny is kinda cute haha.
    Sad to see Velma having to say goodbye to everyone though :(
    Okay Aldo, wow!
    Kaori confessing that she has two boyfriends and a baby, oh my word I bet that was a bit of a shocker for Velma to hear!
    Ooh, new look for Velma! I love it!

@RememberJoy
    Feb 8: Awesome dance party :smiley:
    Hahaha Marcus in the cat hat :D

@SoulGal7
    Feb 4: Hey Wolfgang! Cool that Dylan and Wolfgang are best friends now!
    BAD BOYs unite :joy: Shigeru would have a heart attack LOL

@Karababy52
    Feb 8: That closet woohoo was pretty hot 'n' heavy >:) Gloria looks starstruck ;)
    Oof Jules walking in on that... yikes lol
    And now he gets kicked out... ouch :grimace:
    L! Her reaction to him admitting what he got up to was great :joy:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    Yup! DJ and Velma keep getting lots of positive sentiments. From the mountain, the sauna, and from doing snowy stuff together. But they keep enjoying talking so much that it quickly gets overwritten by an even stronger sentiment xD
    I wish the other sentiments were stronger though because they seem more fun to me.

@afai1261
    Velma does not calm down xD I attribute it to her teenage hormones and the fact that she was dreaming and shouldn't even have had whims showing up. LoL!

I'm finally caught up with your story as well! Hunter and Aaron are just SO CUTE. I'm sitting in a voice call with my boyfriend and got to a part on the pool ledge where they're gushing about being so wonderful together and I had to copy the text and send the picture to him and be like 'looklooklook!!!' <3
    @permanentrose
    @afai1261
    Thanks for your explanation about your hybrids and occults! You have such a cool cast of sims in your game :) Love how cuter Aaron and Hunter are together. That closet woohoo is just the best ;) And Elle is just so gorgeous. I love all the hot lady sims though LOL, I definitely have a weakness for the ladies ;) Morgan really is in your game all the time haha. Blue Zulpo is a super cool creation too! Love that you have a lot of queer sims in your game too <3 Also it's fun to see you having so much fun with the paranormal pack! Have you tried heroic mode yet?
    HAHA ME TOO
    I'm figuring out my own sexuality and I've realised that I am most definitely not straight so lots of my sims are turning out to be queer :D
    Ah no, I haven't tried heroic mode actually! I'm kinda scared of it tbh :joy:
    I'll probably try heroic mode for the last few days of this month to see if I can fit it into the bigger narrative for Aaron and Hunter's move to Glimmerbrook, I'm planning something ambitious but I have no idea if I can pull it off haha
    edited April 2023
    February 9
    *This daily pic is my new favourite screenshot :joy:
    Oh and honestly I can't do her visit justice with words so I'm going to let the screenshots tell the story for that part and go back to writing it up afterwards (like I did for the February 7 update :) )
    d67wKbPo_o.jpg
    eDNIIRd.png
    KwzG80i.png
    Hl5jssE.png
    alIvAzT.png
    (There are a lot of Temperance shots so I'll put the rest in a spoiler :) )
    KG9gF45.png
    DDmIuSo.png
    aWFzqxY.png
    biQYJPc.png
    DMX2Yns.png
    pE40fIv.png
    MIDC3sY.png

Thank goodness the little talisman (or whatever it was) Guidry had given them had worked to ward off Temperance. And she had only possessed the stove and broken it, and not destroyed the entire house.
    79cScc5.png

Aaron shaved his scruff off the next day.
    aoCzpIP.png
    Well. At least it would grow back.

That night, Temperance didn't return, but the power did go off for a very long time. He'd found pieces of what Guidry told him was wraith wax, and fashioned candles out of it to place around the house. The candles gave off a sickly green glow, but Hunter and Aaron felt inexplicably safe near them.
    YAxCNA3.png

And with the more time they spent awake... well.
    u1qKzBY.png
    hSWvgMl.png
    CLUB CHAT
    Members: Melissa, mermaid man (Adonis), Aaron, hotter vampire (Hunter)

Aaron
    so what do you guys think of adding a new member to the club
    Melissa
    yes!
    Aaron
    good because I was going to do it whether you said yes or not
    ;)
    Aaron added Cale to the group.
    Aaron
    pretty cool dude, met him in Mount Komorebi
    Cale
    Ohhhh Yeahhhhh!
    wait can I have a nickname
    Aaron
    yup
    :D
    Cale changed his own nickname to woohoo_master.
    Aaron
    wow Cale
    take this seriously
    Aaron changed woohoo_master's nickname to woohoo_master69.
    Aaron
    that's better
    anyways meet us in town and we'll show you the bluffs

The club, along with its newest member arrived at the Bluffs that afternoon, ready for some swimming and dancing.
    DwzlhBR.png

Melissa seemed rather flustered but happy, blushing furiously, and when Aaron asked about it she'd said it was nothing. Adonis took Aaron aside and whispered, "She's met a girl," and winked, and Aaron grinned. "Do you know who?" he asked, and Adonis shook his head. "Dang," Aaron whispered back, glancing at Melissa again and wondered just who had gotten her so worked up.

A small shack had been built on the other side of the pool, housing the stereo and keeping it safe from rain. The teens all made their way over to it and started dancing to the METAL music one of them had turned on.
    ATnkdQk.png
    1rAJxTp.png

Cale got to know his fellow club members, but seemed particularly taken with Melissa... (well that was understandable, the only other members were guys after all).
    OzMS50U.png
    n0VD2fS.png

Things progressed. Hunter and Aaron both got better at dealing with the haunted things that showed up every night. Hunter felt like he was good friends with Guidry.
    mMYeBrU.png
    mRvSDOR.png

And as he sat down at the kitchen table to do his homework one night, Guidry sat right next to him and helped.
    2Lmw7R8.png

Aaron finally got around to putting up the photos he'd taken with his friends in Mount Komorebi, on a wall of the study surrounding his climbing plague and painting.
    JUOALr1.png

He even took up fishing again, preparing to make a grand meal for Harvestfest from fish caught by his own hand.
    tWaYeqI.png
    The haul here wasn't as great as it had been in Mount Komorebi, but he did catch a cool little skeleton fish that he mounted and put up on the wall next to his first big sturgeon.
    BwAWGJb.png
    CLUB CHAT
    Members: Melissa, mermaid man (Adonis), Aaron, hotter vampire (Hunter), woohoo_master69 (Cale)
    Melissa
    random question but
    can I bring the girl I like
    to the next hangout
    she's new to Windenburg so I want to show her all the good places
    and maybe help her make some friends
    Aaron
    yes, of course!
    she can join the club if she wants
    woohoo_master69
    There goes my chance, dang it!
    Aaron
    calm down, horndog
    there are other girls in Windenburg you know
    Melissa
    oh so you WERE interested
    sorry Cale
    :/
    woohoo_master69
    Nah it's fine
    i wouldn't do anything if you weren't into it
    Aaron
    looking forward to meeting your girl Melissa ;)
    Melissa
    she's not 'mine'
    we just kissed in the library, that's all
    mermaid man
    nerd
    she looks at the book you're reading and just swoons
    Melissa
    shut up Adonis
    the point is we're not official yet
    but I'm excited for her to meet you all
    :D

Extras
    This update actually covered a really long play session so I decided I needed to cut out some huge chunks :sweat_smile:
    Genuinely, most of the screenshots I had were just of them dealing with the house being haunted and I can never come up with a story for that :joy:

Cale actually asked Aaron if he could join the club, so I had him say yes :smiley: Even if I don't have a story reason why lol

And just have a bunch of random Yoshi pics because I don't post enough of him ;)
    zXB7P6i.png
    zw9T5E6.png
    ulfjtu5.png
    nN1VWrk.png

Also: Ezra didn't yell at Yoshi! Good boy, unlike Jabari lol
    ez5nnRP.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    Gosh I am so sorry for triple posting :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @afai1261
    Love the daily post pic, Yoshi looks so cute sitting there with the feathers. Love the first pic of Aaron swimming too! He looks happy. :) Great convos between Hunter/Melissa and Aaron/Adonis. I hope Adonis does figure out his identity soon and meet someone to love. He deserves it, just like Aaron. Goodness, Aaron is SO ripped now! o.O

Oh boy, is the house in 'Hero' mode now? I've only tried playing with the pack features a couple times and those angry ghosties are freaky! Oh, Hello again Elle! Is she going to show up everywhere now too? hehe Gah! Bummer Hunter kicked the ball in Aaron's face. He looks so shocked about it. hehe Oh cool, another brother makes his appearance known. The name sounds familiar, but not sure I've ever seen him before.

Uh oh, prepare for chaos! I hope she doesn't destroy their home. o.O Quick! Do a séance and summon Bonehilda, she'll kick her butt for them! hehe Ooo, maybe he'll get Judith's autograph too! Nice seeing more challenge Sims in your update. :)

HAHA! But of course he was naked, it's his favorite way to relax and hang out! ;) Nope, no way would he turn down that kind of invitation. They are very chill for sisters eh? I think Cale was mostly doing the flirting with Jules, but she seemed very flattered by it. ;) Yep, now that L. knows where he is, she could transportalate him home at any time. But of course he's taking a bit of time to 'celebrate' first. That corset paired with the silk stockings with the seam in the back is my favorite 'sleepwear' in the game! Although, my ladies that wear it usually don't get much sleep. ;)
    Adonis is destined to be in a relationship with a particular girl :) I only just added her to the save a few days ago though so she hasn't shown up anywhere yet.

I'm pretty sure the house isn't in heroic mode but then I am a total noob with this pack haha.
    Ezra actually made his first appearance in my Jan 5 update so that'll be why his name is familiar ;)
    Gosh I just realised how young Aaron looked in January :joy: Like the longer hair and the beard I gave him for February aged him years :D

They don't have a seance table so they can't get Bonehilda lol, but if Temperance annoys me too much then I'll have them get one and learn the medium skill
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2022
    February 9

jOFh00S.jpg
    The next morning, Robin finally took some time to explore the little area with the bonfire and ruins she had noticed a few days ago.
    ZYShuL1.jpg

The days were getting colder, so she decided to light the bonfire.
    G4Bagmk.jpg
    v6AdhtT.jpg

Forgetting all her troubles and heartache for the time being, Robin decided to have some fun.
    EgP5GGi.jpg
    Mb86fZA.jpg

But later that afternoon, Sinead called, wondering if she could come over and hang out before their club meeting later. Since Robin lived alone, it was much more ideal to hang out at her place rather than with Sinead's parents lurking underfoot. (Actually, I ended up just inviting Sinead over for a date at Robin's house, since I might as well work through this Serial Romantic Aspiration while Robin is juggling all her ladies right now haha)
    goB1NB6.png

Gotta chug some milk apparently :D
    XPYlhF4.png

Sinead excused herself to the bathroom, and when she returned, she had put on something a bit more fun. "What do you think?"
    ckCJkxA.png

Robin, to be fair, struggled to find the right words. "What do you say we get you into something a bit more comfortable too?" Sinead teased, raising an eyebrow.
    IuVq9yu.png

Robin was not in possession of anything quite as spicy as Sinead's outfit, but she did have some rather nice underwear. "How's this?"
    ZqygRgZ.png

Oh yes, that will do just fine. ;)
    Wtpy2KU.png
    h8q7pNY.png
    HgkSeoB.png?1

Robin couldn't even believe that she was juggling two romances right now, but both girls were so unique and exciting that she couldn't help herself. And, after all, what was the harm in having some fun?
    QJWoUC3.png

--
    I'm definitely having too much fun with the Serial Romantic aspiration haha. It is a little daunting that she's supposed to have 8 significant others though to finish the aspiration off...she still needs to officially be girlfriends with Sinead and Skylar too, but her romance bar with both of them has certainly climbed high enough. I'm sure this is gonna come back to bite Robin. Kind of curious to see if that will happen without me even trying haha :D
    @LegacySims2017
    Ah yes, I do remember that Cailin is a serial romantic. I wonder if she'll end up breaking poor DJs heart.

@afai1261
    Lovely shots of Aaron swimming at the Bluffs. And I appreciate the conversation Adonis and Aaron are having about identify. I've kind of taken the easy way out with storytelling and just had Robin be so effortlessly confident in her sexuality (and her mom last year with being bi) but it wasn't an easy journey for me, and actually the sims 3 helped me explore my sexuality a lot when I was too nervous to talk to anyone about it but it was a safe way for me to having some ladies loving ladies in my life haha.

That angry spektor is so cute and also so scary haha! :D Are you gonna leave their house haunted for the whole month? I think you have to click on one of those hand statues that you use to toggle Guidry visits on and off to get it to go into heroic mode. Lovely to see Elle again, I must do more with her in my game, she is really is so gorgeous haha. That soccer ball moment was too funny and cute too :D Did you finish the 100 baby challenge with Elle, and are all of those siblings in this save haha?

And YES, Temperance!!! I love her. When I first got the pack, I had my sim I was exploring the pack with woo her lol.
    She looks quite nice in other colors, eh? ;)
    ElxnK65.png
    LrGgCkR.png

Out of time to finish comments right now but I figured I'd post what I got through!
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-feb07.jpg
    February 7: No Pain, No Gain!

Special Appearance By: Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    During classes, a blizzard formed outside, and the visibility was almost zero. D.J wanted to go back to his tent to check on his plants, but he decided against it. Instead, it was time to check out the gym. He was hoping to find a climbing wall. However, and much investigating, there was none to be found. There was a small store attached to the gym selling active wear.

D.J. figured he could try a few of the fitness apparatus' out before it was time to go to work. He's never used the other fitness machines in Mt. Komorebi.

dj-02-059.jpg
    dj-02-061.jpg

D.J. spied someone familiar after trying out a few of the machines. Velma was at the gym. He approached her as she was punching a boxing bag. D.J was happy to see someone from the Beautiful Minds group outside the club meeting itself. He greeted Velma and started small talk. He mentioned this was his first time at the gym in Windenburg and told her about his wall climbing workout he had in Mt. Komorebi and wished they had one here in Windenburg.

dj-02-060.jpg

After a little bit of chit chat, it was time for D.J. and Velma to part ways. She wanted to finish her workout and he had to be off to work.

While at work, D.J. once again showed to his boss that he was worth another raise. D.J. has been enjoying all these raises but was feeling exhausted of spending weekdays mostly going to school and work and having very few freetime hours.

dj-02-062.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 9th: Clubbing with the clubs

Today's Achievements:
    Earn 1000 club points

iWJJCt0.png
    It was a fairly typical day. I started off at the pool again with a piece of vending machine pizza for breakfast.
    9ns3wS3.png
    There were two rival clubs loitering about the pool today as it was a rainy Saturday, and there wasn't much else to do. The Renegades were sneaking around and sabotaging anything they could get there hands on, and the Paragons were striking poses and trying their best to look stunning.
    GGmOlW0.png
    Morgan is a part of the Renegades and I asked her why they enjoyed breaking public property so much and she shrugged and said it was something to do. Sergio, who is a Paragon, joined us and introduced himself. When I asked him what his club was all about he wasn't really sure, but said they liked to try on clothes and pick on the Renegades. I guess there really is a club for anything and everything in this city.
    Z1f9iz2.png
    I went upstairs and led a yoga class, but there was a lot of traffic going through on account of the radio, and I lost a few students in the chaos. I called together our club, most of which were already present in one club or another, and we did some yoga and chatted.
    w57WnBf.png
    As it grew dark outside, I grabbed some of my teen friends and we walked over to the club to do some dancing. I got to show off some of my sweet moves and I'm sure everyone watching was duly impressed.
    0alf8ek.png
    mgHQ0Wj.png
    We danced until the early hours of the morning before bidding each other goodnight.
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Feb 4
    Today Kiyoshi came over to visit Savannah originally to give her a gift which was pineapple seeds.qZ6Kqgs.png Savannah reorganized her plants a little bit; such as grouping the plants that are in seasoned at the same time, so not all are sheltered when not needed. After she planted a couple pineapples. uYXngOD.png They hanged out for a little bit, the ended up going down to the shore area to fish and have a bonfire. t0ZqpMq.pngydFLFCZ.png Since it was getting late Savannah invited Kiyoshi to spend the night at her house. FKto9b8.png

Table of Contents
    Feb 5
    WFgvUr4.png Savanna woke up before Kiyoshi, So she went downstairs to make French Toast for breakfast. As soon as she was finish making French Toast, Kiyoshi was up eating leftover garlic noodles.6VrrQce.pngThey hanged for a bit after breakfast, Savannah then invited Kiyoshi to join the Garden Gnomes club so they can spend more time together; He accepted. Savannah started a group gathering at Hare Square park in Windenburg, almost everyone in the group went fishing for a few hours. After a couple hours everyone went home and Savannah turned herself in for a relaxing night. fuJnrJJ.png

Table of Contents
    edited February 2022
    @Karababy52
    When I tried a 100 baby challenge, the genetics portion of it was definitely one of my favorite parts. Only made it about 26 babies in though haha. Definitely easier if the guy is fathering the babies though - I was doing one where I played the mother. Thanks, that tunnel was a fun find, even though you can easily get to the ruins from the main screen.

I could tell from your daily pic that Cale was in for a hard time. He and Gloria got a bit bold there...and of course Jules was furious. She's an over protective Mama in my game too, haha. She'd be scolding Robin for sure if she what kind of shenanigans she was up in my game with juggling lovers haha. And of course Gloria threw Robin under the bus...at least Cale got some shelter for a day haha :D Remind me, why aren't Jules and Gloria living with Vlad in this save? Of course L. was amused by his predicament haha. Glad she can help him though. Great screenshots with him transportalating too. I'm excited to see Jules and her girls in the future when it's time for those babies - it's been fun seeing them in your game :)

@Shadami I love how you are including each challenge sim in your story and making them fit what is happening in our challenge too <3

@LegacySims2017
    Dang, you must be getting sick of winter in your game haha. Mt Komorebi and Windenburg are two good worlds to do in the winter though since they both have a good aesthetic in the winter. Good progress with his after school job, and fun of him to see Velma!

@SoulGal7
    Dylan and Wolfgang really do seem like they'd be good friends! I know you love Wolfgang a lot, so it's fun to see him in your challenge this year too! I'm excited to see your club! Also, so sweet of Kaori to stop by <3 I've seen Aimi out and about a few times but haven't taken a screenshot.

@afai1261
    I really have found myself growing quite partial to Skylar too. I also love sims with colorful hair so that isn't helping lol. I love all the Temperance shots. She's such a fun sim. Robin befriended her as a toddler last year, perhaps she can reconnect with her again this year haha.

HAHA, of course Cale changed his name to woohoo_master :D Love that Cale and Robin will be joining Aaron's club! I was actually planning to add a few challenge sims to Robin's club when she has enough points to add more members. I'm already grinning with how cute Melissa and Robin are. I'm looking forward to Robin eventually settling into a cute romance after she gets over this phase of hers, aka when I make enough progress on the serial romantic aspiration to let her settle down :D I'm in too deep now to stop :joy: I love your group text too, such a cute way to do your story.
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 9: "Cale's 'New' House & Wardrobe"

ceDQ1cw.png

Notes
    O0EdRhQ.png
    Front porch - Just a closer view. It's mostly the same, except I replaced some skill objects with a sitting area and wall plants. The fencing around the entire wraparound porch is new as well.

h3wGpLo.png
    Right Side View - Cale's garden is under that pagoda this time instead of in a greenhouse. Why? Well, between what he'd earned from the garden before the fire and what he'd earned while stranded, he had 145K. After remodeling this house/lot, Cale has 85K left in household funds. To help slow down his income for awhile, I had Cale plant everything outside. He'll only be able to harvest those in season. The pagoda does not act as a shelter, it's just decorative.

L1PRcZN.png
    Backyard - All the trees, shrubs and the picnic table are new.

6QhCeix.png
    Just a closer view - The only thing I added here besides the shrubs was the Two Hearts wall décor.

rZbxGiR.png
    BBQ area - The only thing I added here was the bar next to the sink. However, it was just missing for some reason. I had the exact same bar in the original build. Also, missing was the wall paint on the half wall. I don't remember what type of paint it had before, so just used the one you see from the EL pack.

hK2gHkU.png
    Left side view

S36aZul.png
    Dining Area & Stereo - Switched out a computer/desk, wall speaker and fire sprinkler system for the stereo and photos of Cale's conquests. The thermostat was original to the build, it's just been moved. Only thing different about the dining set is the color of the flower vase.

09xMka2.png
    Kitchen - Removed a washer/dryer, laundry shelving, and hamper. Moved the stove, pots/pans, exhaust fan, trash can and small shelf. Moved the fridge, cookbooks on top and small cabinet, put a corner counter and shelf where it was and added a full length cabinet where the stove and trash can used to be. Also added the broom/dustpan. Everything else stayed the same.

iOjNXhf.png
    Just realized I forgot to move the smoke alarm that was above the stove. It's behind the full length cabinet at the moment. I'll have to remember to move that. Opps!

tL1x61t.png
    n7TgxHW.png
    Living Room - Replaced two loveseats with a full size couch, added the hall table and candles/books/plant décor, replaced a painting grouping with Cale's Mountain Excursion plaque and two photos, added the Whirlyflower frog Cale found on the island and kept as a memento and removed a terracotta plant that was sitting under the bookcase.

7dcm9kU.png
    More living room - Behind the couch area I placed a recolored chess set that was on the front porch. Removed a couple tree decals and a cat decal, a cat bed, food bowl and scratching post Replaced all those things with the two wall planters.

VOtWeJw.png
    Bathroom - Too small to show in detail, but this has been renovated quite a bit. It had two sinks, mirrors, toilets, showers, shelves and half walls. I kept one sink, toilet, half wall moved them all to that wall and added the hanging plant and trash can. Kept one set of bath towels, shelf with decorations and added the bathrobe. Finally, replaced the two showers with the shower/tub combo and added the cabinet.

MNfiArg.png
    Bedroom - As with the bathroom, too small to showcase, but it has been renovated quite a bit as well. It had two closets side-by-side. I removed one, replacing it with a new desk, chair, desk lamp and placed the computer that was in the living area on the desk. Added Cale's celebrity autographs on the wall, and also put the fire sprinkler system on the wall. Hard to see it, but it's there by the desk lamp.

This room had two singles and one double bed. I got rid of the singles, obviously, replaced a rug and put Cale's bucket of 'juice' he got from earning a Gold on his date with Kenzie on a side table. The treadmill was previously on the front porch. Also added the b/w tree painting.

bGDePA1.png
    Interior Overhead Layout view

C3QyGKD.png
    Exterior Back Patio Area Overhead view

mE7mpC1.png
    Cale has some new outfits this month too. Not all of these are new, but haven't been seen yet. The new ones are; everyday, athletic, hot and cold. Not showing swimwear, since y'all have already seen it and though his sleep'wear' is new, I, uh, can't show it. He'll be sleeping naked now.

I was going to change his hairstyle too, but couldn't find one I thought looked like a style he'd wear. I love the short, messy style that Kado wears in Mt. Komorebi, almost changed it for that one. But I figured if anything, he'd have a longer rather than shorter style.

I might look around for a longer, messier CC hair for him, but he'll keep this one for now. I won't be changing his beard/mustache until he ages to a young adult.

I still don't know what kind of club Cale will be involved with and eventually lead. Might just make a 'party' one where the club hangs out at his house and just has fun. We'll see... I need to decide very soon though, only 18 days left in this month since February only as 28 days this year. o.O
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    Feb 5 - An Accidental Meeting

mountains-in-wind.png
    After Wolfgang left, Dylan was feeling restless and decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. He hadn't walked very far when he met another sim. A teen no less. Her name was Sofia Bjergsen and she lived on The Crumbling Isle. She was riding her bike in town heading back to the ferry, and one of her tires had gone flat.

i-met-this-girl-in-the-neighrborhood-when-i-was-walking-around.png

Dylan: "Hey, you're in luck! I live right here, and, I'm not sure, but I might have a bike pump. Do you want to come in?"

Sofia: "Well...I..." she replied hesitantly looking around.

Dylan: "If it makes you feel any better, you can call your parents and let them know where you are. I understand. And you can stand in the entryway if you like. I just have to search the closet, 'cause I thought I saw one in there."

Sofia smiled at him shyly. Dylan thought she was awfully cute. Too cute, in fact.

Dylan: "If it helps, I'm a Scout..." he laughed, and Sofia laughed with him.

Sofia:"Sure. I can come in. I'm a Scout, too."

Dylan helped Sofia bring her bike to his front yard. Sofia stood watching him as he kicked the kick stand. Dylan could have sworn that Sofia batted her eyes at him, but, heck it was dark, so who could really see...right?

Dylan opened the door for Sofia and she stepped inside and Dylan then went to the closet and rummaged around.

wow-you-live-here-all-alone.png

Sofia: "Did you just move here? I haven't seen you around..."

Dylan: "Yeah...I'm an exchange student..."

dylan-invited-sofia-in.png

Sofia: "So...um...you live here with...um...others?"

Dylan: "Oh no, I live alone. Just renting this place. I wanted to be close to town..."

Sofia: "Really? And you must like music...are you a part-time DJ?"

Dylan: "Oh that...no, it just came with the house..."

photo-with-sofia.png

Sofia: "So, Dylan, do you want me to come over there and help you look for the bike pump in the closet?"

Dylan laughed and held up a bike pump, "Here it is! I knew I had seen one in there! We'll get you pumped up in no time."

wow-she-was-hot.png

He walked over to where Sofia was standing holding the bike pump in his hand. For a moment, they just stared at each other.

Dylan: "Um...would you...would you like to stay for a few minutes...I just made some citrus swig...would you like some?"

Sofia smiled, "That sounds nice...if it's not too much trouble..."

she-ahd-the-cutest-giggle.png

Dylan put down the pump and got two glasses, and set out the citrus swig. As they drank their beverages, they chatted, and Dylan found out Sofia was a musical prodigy, and played guitar. Although she could have been accepted at The School For The Arts, she went to Buckingham High.

Sofia: "So, Dylan, do you like to dance? There's this place I go to...Discotèque Pan Europa...um...maybe you'd like to go there with me sometime..."

Dylan: "Oh, yeah, I heard of that place...yeah, that would be cool. That's where they're holding the big Dance-Off Contest. Right?"

dylan-found-Sofia-so-nice.png

Sofia: 'Yeah...later this month. I go there a lot. I really like to dance..."

oh-geez-look-at-her.png

Dylan: "You like to dance? Well...um...I was wondering...I am sort of getting a dance crew together for the Dance-Off Contest...and I'm holding auditions on Friday night and Saturday morning. Would you...would you be interested in maybe auditioning? Jade Rosa from Partihaus is kind of helping me..."

Sofia: "Wow! You are putting together a dance crew? And Jade Rosa is helping you" Whoa! She's famous! You must be really good..." she said looking at him in awe.

Dylan: "Well, Jade thinks I am...so...what do you think? Do you want to audition?"

i-guess-well-see-you.png

Sofia bit her lip, "I'm sorry, Dylan...I already belong to a dance crew...the Starlights..."

dylan-we-are-the-starlights.png

Dylan nodded his head, "Oh yeah, I heard that name before...so you're in another dance crew...that's cool. Maybe your crew and my crew could practice together or something...like get to know each other..."

grat-well-be-going-to-the-cpmpetition-together.png

Sofia shook her head, "I don't think our Team Captain would really like that. She doesn't really associate with other dance crew members, especially during competition month...I mean we ARE the Starlights..."

Dylan: "Oh, wow. I didn't realize this would be so competitive. But you and I...are we still good to hang out together?"

we-are-gonna-win-this-dylan.png

Sofia looked at Dylan for a moment before speaking, "Dylan...I...I...really want to...but I don't think you understand. I think it's really great that you are putting a crew together, and to have Jade Rosa helping you...I'm impressed...but you see, the Starlights...well...we are the reigning champions in the teen category...and during competition month...well...we're not supposed to socialize with any of the other crews."

hun-nobody-heats-us-we-are-the-starlights.png

Dylan: "So the Starlights are the reigning champs? Jade never told me that bit of info. So that's how it is then. One minute I'm just Dylan who you want to hang out with, and the next minute I'm Dylan, the Captain of a Dance Crew, and you can't hang out with me? Sofia, that doesn't make sense. I'm still the same Dylan."

you-are-entering-the-dance-competition.png

Sofia: "I...I...know...I...I've never agreed with that rule..."

Dylan looked at Sofia and could see that she was struggling, "So...is this some contest rule that no crews can socialize together, or just a Starlight rule?'

Sofia: "No, it's not a contest rule..."

Dylan: "So, you wouldn't be breaking any official rules if we went dancing together?"

Sofia: "No...no official rules...um...look, I gotta go...."

comeon-well-get-you-all-pumped-up.png

Dylan: "Yeah, sure. Let me help you pump that tire. You can keep the bike pump in case you need it on your way home."

dylan-and-sofia.png

Sofia: "Thanks Dylan, I...I really appreciate your help...and I'll think about what you said...Gotta go...thanks again..."

Dylan helped Sofia pump up her tire and then watched her ride off towards the ferry. Dang! He really liked Sofia...she had such pretty blue eyes...and she had a really cute giggle...and that smile...her smile made him feel so warm inside. And that outfit she had on...whoa...she was HOT! Dylan thought of Sofia a bit more...and then he shook his head.

bye-sofia-drive-safely.png

Dylan thinking: "What the heck am I doing? I'm not supposed to get involved with anyone again...and I have a girlfriend...Kaori...and Kaori is..." then Dylan thought again, "..and Kaori is NOT my girlfriend any longer. How could she be with the way I treated her? Yeah, I just left, without even saying goodbye. She doesn't even know where I went, and I didn't even call her. Oh yeah, I am great boyfriend material. And as it stands, Sofia can't socialize with me anyway. Dang that's a stupid rule, but maybe it's for the best. Plus, I really need to concentrate on getting my own Dance Crew together. That's what I need to focus on..."

reember-dont-get-involved.png

As Dylan cleaned up the kitchen, he thought of Sofia again. They certainly had some chemistry between them...and as he stood there, he daydreamed about what it would be like to kiss her...

sofia-wow-you-are-rally-cute.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Well, Dylan and Sofia certainly hit it off rather well. And they have quite a bit of pink between them. Sofia was in a flirty mood for much of the visit, so that probably explains it.

sofia-and-dylan.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited April 2023
    February 10
    ioCy1cHT_o.jpg
    Aaron planned to have a club gathering going for most of the day on Harvestfest, taking full advantage of the fact that there was no school. Plus he was excited to meet the girl Melissa was interested in.

He and Hunter arrived at the bluffs, meeting Cale, Adonis, Melissa and her girl (well, officially not her girl but pretty much her girl). Apparently they couldn't keep their hands off each other and were kissing just as Aaron and Hunter arrived.
    vMmlAin.png
    XVNkJrE.png
    (Poor Cale lol)
    When they finally pulled away, Melissa turned to him breathlessly and made to introduce her, but Aaron had already recognised the girl, even though she had changed her wardrobe and cut and dyed her hair...
    "This is-" Melissa said, gesturing towards her, and Aaron cut her off with a, "Robin?!"
    Robin looked just as surprised to see him, a shocked, "Aaron?" escaping her mouth.
    "You two know each other?" Melissa asked, glancing between them.
    "Didn't she tell you she came from Mount Komorebi?" Aaron asked with a laugh.
    "Yes, but what does that- Oh!" She facepalmed as she made the connection and remembered that Aaron and Hunter had also lived in Mount Komorebi before moving to Windenburg. "Silly me," she grinned.
    "I know her too," supplied Cale.
    "You should fit right in then!" Melissa said to Robin.
    u5FBL1h.png

The club meeting proceeded much as it had the previous time they had held one, with everyone going off to dance, just with the addition of Robin. Aaron wasn't sure why she had moved to Windenburg, but he was happy to see another familiar face.
    Klc1nND.png
    wYKsiby.png

After a quick dip in the pool, he decided to go check out the bonfire and tried his hand at fire dancing.
    FX5oOy9.png
    IytaFd4.png

It... didn't go quite so well as he'd hoped. He hurriedly tried to put himself out, thanking the Watcher that Cale was over the other side of the bluffs and didn't have to bear witness to yet another fire.
    GJ6j5VU.png

The club meeting was a rousing success and Robin agreed to join the club. Aaron asked each of the club members about their opinion on it, and each of them agreed that getting to hang out with him was the main reason they enjoyed it. He had never felt so popular and thanked each of them.

When they got home, Aaron planted and watered some wild onions he had found and Hunter brushed Yoshi.
    mD2wywS.png
    OLC6Iij.png
    T9JcIsb.png

Unfortunately, Temperance returned that night.
    65rm4Ss.png

Aaron scrambled about in the kitchen, washing some dirty dishes. He needed to cook but she was right there, instilling in him a sense of fear he had never known before.
    YuGoA0G.png

Guidry wasn't there to offer guidance, but Aaron went out to the lounge, grabbing the figurine the ghost had given them to ward Temperance off, and plonked it down on the table in the kitchen in victory.
    ArneNZq.png
    zcbl76b.png

She stared daggers at him as she left, probably muttering obscenities under her breath.
    6OgOvmO.png

Extras:
    I lost track of the girls at the club meeting for a moment and found them dancing behind the shack, because that's totally normal lol. But it was cute so I'm putting in some pictures :D (Ballroom Dance mod by Mercuryfoam)pNUv4Sh.png
    8AxQGjR.png
    YvhvVQM.png
    XUYGCve.png
    BR5abXn.png
    This is what happens when you have the autonomous version haha it's super annoying :joy:

Oh also I have to post pictures of Robin and Melissa at the library ;)
    because they're so cute and I'm obsessed with them
    XzFiC1J.png
    NpJqW4K.png
    BWRXBL8.png
    VNjUvh2.png
    Bzfk4Df.png
    NOm3Jot.png
    WLHzhaP.png
    <3

Aaron's aspiration progress:
    gzyKc4B.png

Also, a vampire showed up at the front door. Hint: she's Hunter's half-sister, and it should be obvious who her father is :tongue:
    uyCXDnd.png
    cp2b74X.png
    and she was born in game, in a different 100 baby challenge ;)

Post edited by afai1261 on
    @permanentrose
    @afai1261
    Lovely shots of Aaron swimming at the Bluffs. And I appreciate the conversation Adonis and Aaron are having about identify. I've kind of taken the easy way out with storytelling and just had Robin be so effortlessly confident in her sexuality (and her mom last year with being bi) but it wasn't an easy journey for me, and actually the sims 3 helped me explore my sexuality a lot when I was too nervous to talk to anyone about it but it was a safe way for me to having some ladies loving ladies in my life haha.

That angry spektor is so cute and also so scary haha! :D Are you gonna leave their house haunted for the whole month? I think you have to click on one of those hand statues that you use to toggle Guidry visits on and off to get it to go into heroic mode. Lovely to see Elle again, I must do more with her in my game, she is really is so gorgeous haha. That soccer ball moment was too funny and cute too :DDid you finish the 100 baby challenge with Elle, and are all of those siblings in this save haha?

And YES, Temperance!!! I love her. When I first got the pack, I had my sim I was exploring the pack with woo her lol.
    She looks quite nice in other colors, eh? ;)
    ElxnK65.png
    LrGgCkR.png
    No, I'm currently at 28 babies in that 100 baby challenge, and only 22 of them count for the final 100 because I'm playing with the vampire-specific set of rules. It's a pain lol (can only have kids with human sims, only kids born as vampires count)
    The only sim in this save from my Elle 100 baby challenge is currently Jabari (I turned his father into a human sim so I didn't break the rules), as I feel like it doesn't make sense for any of Elle's other children from that save to be in this one too (except for Vlad's kids :D ). I feel like Elle's donors are too young in this save to have YA children, as story-wise Hunter's father is her latest husband and any other kids she has (with anyone other than Lonnie) have to be older than Hunter. I have no idea if that makes any sense at all :joy:
    Also a couple of her donors start out as children in a new save so I'd have to age them up or something else for it to make sense in my own head.

Oh, on the sexuality thing: Aaron has already had his whole identity crisis so I felt it made sense for him to be confident in his sexuality too :)
    Ah that's so cool that TS3 helped you to explore!
    Like I said before, I'm kinda doing the same thing in TS4 and it's helped me become a lot more accepting of myself as well.

I am grinning like an idiot at your girl and Temperance haha, they're very cute!
    February 10

kTAE0kB.jpg
    Later that evening, the club gathered again. I didn't realize that Robin couldn't use the DJ booth at the club until practicing a bit at home first (had to look that up haha, I've barely explored this skill before) so we'll take care of that later.
    oipKrq1.png

I thought their club room was locked for everyone except members, but apparently Vlad has access :D
    Ny7SiUx.png

Who needs a couch when you can have a DJ booth? (I'm still trying to keep her house a tier 2 tiny home so there is limited space)
    mAYiqvU.jpg

I didn't even know she knew Ulrike haha...Her mom knows her though. Jules was in the Renegades for a short spell :D Robin has way too much going on to get caught up in the bad kids' club, so she declined. (Also I forgot to load my version of Ulrike into this game which is why she is so young - let's just say she's a vampire and that's why she hasn't aged since Jules knew her back in the day haha)
    IQDgSCl.png

Building up that charisma skill.
    8233Ken.jpg

She texted Skylar, who conveniently asked her to hang out at a Windenburg lot. I canceled the invite and made it a date though, to continue to make progress for the Serial Romance aspiration.
    cfKxgCG.png
    fzg6sLm.jpg

Two girls in one day! Robin better be careful, there may be such a thing as too much fun...
    9JvFIGG.png
    edited February 2022
    @permanentrose
    Feb 9: Awesome pic of Robin fire dancing!
    I'm glad she's letting loose and forgetting about things for a while.
    Yes, milk is vital :joy: Preparation for the spice ;)
    Ooh, Sinead! That is very forward... And very *fans self*

Feb 10: Oh hey Vlad, nice to see you :joy:
    Gosh Skylar is so pretty.
    Ahahah Robin, slow down! I'm on team Skylar though haha
    I don't think Sinead will be too happy if she finds out though :grimace:
    isn't Skylar like her cousin or something if Sinead is Siobhan's daughter and Skylar is Morgan's

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 7: Velma looks very impressed with DJ's muscles! It's cute that they're interacting outside of the club too considering their romance in Shadami's game.
    And another congratulations to DJ for getting another raise!

@RememberJoy
    Feb 9: Wow Adam does not look like he's enjoying himself in the daily pic :D

@Carebear92
    Feb 4: Aww, Kiyoshi is a very good boyfriend! Nice that he gave her some seeds.
    And she invited him to spend the night, cute! <3

Feb 5: Cute that she invited him to the Garden Gnomes!

@Karababy52
    Feb 9: Cool house! I'll have to come back and comment again once you've updated the post ;)

@SoulGal7
    Feb 5: Oh, hello Sofia... Ah, so Sofia will be the next of Dylan's 100 baes? ;)
    Ooh, making some moves there Dylan!
    Oh, almost forgot to say: love that daily pic! :love:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,909 Member

Life is strange sometimes, i had both , covid and pneumonia, so 3 weeks went, sort of said, interesting way. Im not sure what to do with the challenge, I hate being late. Should I try to catch up or skip a month totally? I wish not to quit totally, we have to see if I come up with somekind of solution

Anyway, here was where I was..

Sean Medicci

January 9th ,

gTE0255.png
    The one with the anger
    qHbCunF.png
    So, Seans new idea/plan need to wait, as someone forgot to make him to call to school next morning.. DUH!

g5Vd71U.png
    Yeah, there he was researching his veggies and flowers..

dxckPdz.png
    .. and then.. this. Daaaaaaaaammmnn, I forgot his school :D Oh and what are you studying anyway? master chef or to be a doctor?

Cvqm4QH.png
    Back from school, Nea was paying him a visit.. she looks .. well you see?

0vOE9iu.png
    Lovely greeting...

FlSn1hR.png
    cz1100c.png
    Oh, looks better..

IQmj3E0.png
    kibbdYU.png
    Or not... (or maybe Nea was not impressed as I made him to change on his regular outfit in front of her :joy: )

GvxwBZZ.png
    8DxLcRy.png
    And vending machine ate his money!

jO9TjEp.png
    4Y5KQjS.png
    Good food makes you feel better, right??

enIWfr6.png
    0YG2Sbz.png
    Or not.. :joy:

gTE0255.png
    Sean???

mypq2HJ.png
    PolsnYD.png
    qOLGd2u.png
    Okay , at least something makes him feel better..

Llk2unh.png
    JR5tRQk.png
    Off to gym to tell Joel all the troubles.

pZVLoMC.png
    And this is what he did rest of the day.

IbPXFaC.png
    "Problems with that??!! NOT IN THE MOOD, OKAY?!?!"
    Jeez, calm down...

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2022
    @Ellupelluellu - I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you and hope you are on the mend. What I would suggest, is to finish off Mt. Komorebi...not sure how much you have left, but just do that in February. Skip Windenburg, or come back to it down the road. And just continue on in March with everyone else. Anyway, that's what I would do. I know how it is to feel so behind everyone else. Last year, when I had all the computer probs, I skipped a month (Strangerville), and just jumped in with uni with everyone else. But, it's entirely up to you. Glad you're back :)
    Life is strange sometimes, i had both , covid and pneumonia, so 3 weeks went, sort of said, interesting way. Im not sure what to do with the challenge, I hate being late. Should I try to catch up or skip a month totally? I wish not to quit totally, we have to see if I come up with somekind of solution
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu - I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you and hope you are on the mend. What I would suggest, is to finish off Mt. Komorebi...not sure how much you have left, but just do that in February. Skip Windenburg, or come back to it down the road. And just continue on in March with everyone else. Anyway, that's what I would do. I know how it is to feel so behind everyone else. Last year, when I had all the computer probs, I skipped a month (Strangerville), and just jumped in with uni with everyone else. But, it's entirely up to you. Glad you're back :)

Another option if you want is to just post a daily image for each day to catch up. Don't worry about writing a story. Daily images can actually tell its own story. You could even do multiple images a day and label them which day they are for as well. That could help you catch up. Then, if you want, just continue it that way for the rest of the challenge or slowly work writing bits and pieces into it.

It's good to see you are on the mend from what was probably a long three weeks. I know someone who had both covid and pneumonia as well. They just returned to work about a week ago themselves from it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    February 9th Comments:

@Shadami
    Well, I'm happy for Velma and D.J. in your gameplay. Depending on where you are in reading about mine, D.J. has had some interaction with her already.

@afai1261
    Yay. Cale is in the club. woohoo_master69 :joy: ! Those hauntings in your story/gameplay are fun to look at and read. Aaron and Hunter should become Paranormal Investigators when they get older.

@permanentrose
    Maybe after Robin has her serial romantic moment; she'll want to settle down rather than flirt with every hot girl she sees or flirts with her. :lol:
    March 20 is the first day of Spring in my gameplay. So, lots of winter to go still. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Adam's got some dance moves, huh? :lol: Fun seeing him get to know others from different clubs.

@Carebear92
    I can't remember...is it official between Savannah and Kiyoshi? Are they a couple yet? :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Poor Dylan. But I don't see this being the end with him and Sofia. It's going to be real awkward come the dance off competition. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 yes savannah and kiyoshi are a couple. Not sure if I even made that clear lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top