Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    I'm getting married in two months so this is literally perfect timing for me :heart: enter me please :blush:

Awesome! Congratulations! I wish you a lifetime of happiness. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

I got:

Traditional
    You prefer the tried and true traditional wedding with your family and friends and a big dress. We suggest a small ceremony venue and a reception in an outdoor garden. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited February 2022
    I no longer want the pack.
    Good luck everybody.
    Post edited by lori171957 on
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I got Classy and Chic
    You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • fantuanssfantuanss Posts: 48 Member
    I got Destination! Prefer few guests XD
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Classy and Chic
    You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I got Vintage. Vintage: You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day. We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of your dreams!
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I got destination too.

I'm not sure I'd really be satisfied with many of the options I was given, except the bridesmaids' dresses. I hadn't realised I had strong opinions on cake design etc. until now.
  • befchibefchi Posts: 23 Member
    Traditional
    You prefer the tried and true traditional wedding with your family and friends and a big dress. We suggest a small ceremony venue and a reception in an outdoor garden. Now just go find the person of your dreams!

hmm, i would prefer to have a more modern wedding but with rustic touches personally!
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2022
    Classy and Chic

I’m not surprised at all that I got this, lol. Thank you for doing a giveaway! Good luck, everyone! :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Mine is Classy and Chic.

Thank You for the giveaway!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Thank you for hosting the giveaway... :)

Traditional

This was pretty close to the wedding that I had almost 30 years ago where we got married outside in the front yard of my in-laws house with just a very small handful of guests who were mainly in brothers/sisters in-laws and mother/father in-law.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Mine is Destination! Seems pretty accurate 🤩 Thanks for the opportunity!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Enter Me

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Enter me, please.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I got vintage. <3
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Astonishing. I got Classy and Chic

Modern? Black tie? How the heck did that happen? Anyway, enter me in the giveaway, and thank you for hosting!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    "Classy and Chic
    You prefer a more modern approach to your big day, and want everything to be sleek and clean. We suggest a black tie dress code invitations with a design you will use as decoration during the ceremony or reception. Now just go find the person of your dreams!"

Not sure how I didn't get the "destination" one that someone else got as that applies a lot more, oh well :D Thanks for the giveaway again!
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 156 Member
    I got this one:
    "Vintage
    You prefer the more rustic and barnyard feel for your big day. We suggest renting an industrial or barn venue, and hanging fairy lights across the ceiling. Now just go find the person of your dreams!"

I'm not so sure about it but that could be fun!
    Thank you for the giveaway!
  • EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    I got Vintage.

Thank you 🙂
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Traditional

Thank you for the generous opportunity :)

I don't know if you still require my country, but it's Canada.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    My wedding: Traditional

Please enter me.
  • GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    Classy and Chic

Appreciate the Giveaway
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
  • jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    I got Vintage, I'm Vintage so that sounds about right.