Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying My Wedding Stories?

Comments

• Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I plan to buy it. I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I plan generationally so my sims tend to have weddings and this pack will definitely add to the experience.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,416 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I was on the fence til I saw a screenshot of the world, slow dancing, and flower girls and ring bearers. Just started a new save with my simself and a sim version of my rl husband just so I can have us get married in the game with this pack.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    It's very niche, but it's one of my niches so I'm absolutely going to buy it. Just not until I can get a sale price on a bundle because I am both cheap and patient.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I hope to see more in the live stream, there has to be a revamp to the likes/dislikes based on the fact that the Sims-to-be in the trailer were able to have preferences about the cake and things like that. I also hope they add an attraction or dating system. But I will probably be buying this one.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, absolutely.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2022
    I'm a collector I will get it sooner or later.
    This pack will be on sale in 2 or 3 months (April-May), no need to rush.

The "Build-A-Bundle" option is dead without new Stuff Pack.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    May or may not wait for sale. Gonna wait for feedback on the pack. It sounds promising but we shall see.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    So refreshing and filled with more than I thought (as usually is the case). This one takes the cake! :wink:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, I do plan on buying this pack and I love to do weddings in Sims 4 and elope too. This add so much more to my game play and I am so excited, I like the looks of the pack the world, clothing, and cannot wait to see the build buy items.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I would buy it today if I could.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Not even waiting for sale.

Most of my sims get married eventually. I almost always have weddings for them at the Central Park in San Myshuno (going to need a renovation). So this is content I’m actually gonna use.

But honestly they had me at slow dancing. I’m so excited about that. The kids dancing with the adults is so cute. All those wedding cakes. The new wedding attire. More events.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 889 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will be getting it, but not at release unless I win it in the give away. I will have to wait until payday, which will be a few days after release.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I would pre-order if I could. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Undecided
    I'm undecided because we already have weddings in the game, even if they're not as fancy as this pack seems to offer. But the decision to buy would be more based on the new world and what is in it. I am already hesitant about the two "shops" we saw, which I assume will be like the Cottage Living stalls. It does look like the world might come with apartments, which could be a plus.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Undecided
    As far as I've seen...I'm leaning towards "no". I've been through this rigmarole enough times to know the hype cycle...and be immune to it. Any sims who would've gotten married, have. Any who will, it's not so important as to warrant more than what's already available (barring elopement). Not to mention the lack of male CAS on display. I'll wait for the livestream to confirm what all is patch related, and what is pack related, as I foresee myself being more intrigued by the former.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Undecided
    It depends on:
    • how much I can customise my Sims weddings and how much the pack will add that I will use
    • whether it has any annoying bits that I would not want in my game
    • whether the autonomous flirting will ruin the weddings or other Sims relationships and if the mod I have to stop said flirting will work
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes. I am a fool who knowingly is going buy a pack for gameplay that has no gameplay. Yes I am a fool. At least I know I am a fool.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I won't be buying it on release day, (I'll be waiting till there's been chance for any major bugs to be ironed out), so I will probably wait until a sale, IF I can hold out that long!
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,420 Member
    I will get it, but don't know yet if I will wait for a sale or not.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Absolutely.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yeah, as soon as possible! I’ve been waiting for this pack for ages, and I need somewhere to put my romantic restaurants.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Undecided
    I'm not sure.

The new world was tempting, at first, but that feeling quickly died down. And as much as I want it, I'm most likely not gonna buy a pack for slow dancing alone. I have to see more. Where's the romantic/married interactions? The faithful trait/ability to lock my Sims into faithful relationships? Attraction system? Preferences?

I'm in no rush, so I'll just wait and see.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Undecided
    I really don't know. It looks ok, but have no interest in fancy weddings. I think I will be able to happily wait for a deep discount sale.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Yes, definitely! I have been waiting for better weddings, missing those from Sims 2 & 3. Can't wait for my Sims to start planning! Not only do they have slow dancing, but I saw in the blog a mention of line dancing followed by it's electric. The electric slide dance maybe? Hopefully they bring back the smustle. My sims' wedding guests will really enjoy the dancing and partying going on!
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Can't wait for the livestream as EA never tells all in the trailer and I want to see what else there is that they are not telling us. Still hoping for an attraction system, but hope it will be an update to base game so all can enjoy it!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top