Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying My Wedding Stories?

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Most definitely and i can now get my sim self to have a dream wedding and hopefully first dance with "At Last". Now all I need to do is choose a groom. I should wait for a sale with my budget but we will see how long I can hold out. o:)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    You know I am 😋😛
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes! I really loved the trailer. I think this is gonna be my favorite pack out of them all including the expansions.
  • löppsilöppsi Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    What I have seen so far I like very much. Also fits perfectly into my gameplay :)
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I need to see the livestream first and maybe some reviews before buying it. But I'm excited.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Undecided
    It largely depends how multipurpose the pack is, after all even with the pack it be quit a handsome to arrange a marriage. To get i wright the Sims need for starters parents and close friends, which far from all of my Sims have. I also expect the player has to make some schedule to get the whole thing in the correct order so this is not an event you play each and other day.
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited February 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    As usual, I'd give it a month for bugs and such before I ever consider picking it up. And as it stands...

I'm one of those people who liked the easy weddings of the main gameplay. But I guess this would get me in the mood for actually sorting out those weddings that are actually a big huge deal like in reality.

And I have the sneaking suspicion the world is going to be a Destination World. Just you wait!

EDIT: Time to eat my hat because there is infomation out there confirming it's a Residental World. Nice.

I'll give it this! More into this than Happy Home Designer but Cottage Living comes first for me. Potentally. I want the townie info.
    Post edited by Handel on
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    No
    No, it does not interest me.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, even if slow dancing gets to BG I love how weddings will become more of a family gameplay involving a lot of sims and I've been waiting a long time for more of it.

It also looks like it'll be filled with more BB options for venues, parties and so on. I also love how they've included culturally diverse ceremonies.
    Happy simming!
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    Undecided
    I don't know. I'm not interested in wedding gameplay so I don't need wedding objects. Only the new world looks nice but 20€ is too much for a world.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'm not sure when, but I'll get it at some point definitely.

Mostly for the world, it looks amazing and I love to build in different architectural styles and this looks amazing. Glad it's residential, hope they're are a good amount of lots, fingers crossed for it though I'm not too hopeful.

Also I'm not massively into CAS usually but I appreciate more formal wear options, they look really good and I use the same ones far too frequently atm.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will buy it on release day just because of the new world Tartosa.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'm not much into typical weddings, but I'm definitely buying this pack! I'm excited about the new world, churches, and tea ceremonies! The stained glass windows and cowplant cake toppers help too! :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Are you kidding me? New world, SLOW DANCING, B/B, SLOW DANCING!!! After 8 long years...I was beginning to lose hope. Now if "At Last" can be included in this pack, that's all I need! Hey, I might even hold a real wedding, woah!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    It’s an ‘I do’ from me!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Any pack with a world gets my purchase, albeit on sale.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I always buy game and expansion packs. I haven't yet seen one I didn't like the look of.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Saw the trailer and still loved everything about it. The world, the flower pal and ring bearer, and the walking down the aisle sold it even more for me. So, yes, yes, yes! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes! I definitely plan on buying this pack!

From what I read in the blog, I think it might be coming with everything I was hoping for? Slow Dancing, Bachelor(ette) Parties, and Honeymoons?!?!?! Sign me up and take my money! <3

I'm loving the new hairstyles, nails, rings, and wedding attire I'm seeing too. And the world also seems really beautiful! Does anyone know what country/region it's based on? It looks very Mediterranean to me.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will definitely be buying it, I cannot wait for my sims to plan and experience their own detailed weddings.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    No
    It's an emphatic no from me.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Thank you @friendlysimmers I missed it this morning. They have SLOW DANCING. Yes, yes, YES. And an older Sim can dance with the Child Sims. Now, I can't wait for the 17th.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    your welcome @GalacticGal
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Undecided
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    While I think that slow dancing should be added to BG (and maybe it will?) and I'm not that crazy about weddings, I do think I will end up getting the pack. It adds a new world and I like the new formal wear I saw in the trailer. The new earrings and necklace are super cute. I will wait for more info to decide whether I'm getting it on day 1, but I will definitely get the pack.

Same~ Hope they can add the slow dancing to the base game as sims dancing together. Always get to frustrated when you 'invite a sim to dance', but it's pretty much just them dancing near one another rather than together. OTL

I don't think slow dancing will be added to the BG. Especially with the return of children dancing with adults. The last type of dance they added was Rumbasim and that's locked to Jungle Adventures. Would love to be wrong, though.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Undecided
    I might buy it, eventually. It all depends on what I see in the livestream. If the trailer is all there is, I'm not enthusiastic about the pack.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top