Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying My Wedding Stories?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Are You Buying My Wedding Stories? 360 votes

Yes (Includes on sale)
69%
Akl500PcrocobauraBluegayleauroraael14honeypooh1267bshag4lvAngelwishBreeSashaKita5399Sara1010PGalacticGalIcewolflori171957MichelleWgrevilliabluebandit5alexspoom13alan650111IceyJCabelle1863 251 votes
No
8%
EvilWitch83KelleygirlScrapdashVageniusCinebarKhrisstyneGemSixxHarukotyancynciebrandon192003EdieApplebyToadette12GitaOldeseadoggeprofessorlilithMidnightAuraStrawberryYogurtEcaaiexLady_Ballora 32 votes
Undecided
21%
CK213catmom1987SamadamsPlayerSimmervilleXPRINCESSpopxCamkatbekiMelisendreSimburianbabajaynencisGibbs02ElnVldSnuffyBucketCynnaheiblumeAnmirlabobbleheadsmommyMariefoxprice83BoergeAarg61Paigeisin5 77 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I see couple dancing my wallet cries
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    A new world, aisle walking, flower girl/flower boy, ring bearer, slow dancing, bouquet throwing, some nice cakes, tea set, and more CAS and B/B = definite buy.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    While I think that slow dancing should be added to BG (and maybe it will?) and I'm not that crazy about weddings, I do think I will end up getting the pack. It adds a new world and I like the new formal wear I saw in the trailer. The new earrings and necklace are super cute. I will wait for more info to decide whether I'm getting it on day 1, but I will definitely get the pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I voted yes because it says it includes waiting for a sale. It looks pretty nice and I like the world. Since I don't usually plan all that many events, I'll probably wait for a sale. However, if there is an attraction system or something that makes unrequited love and the drama we saw in the trailer possible, it's an instant-buy for me.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I've only held one, just one 'official' goaled wedding since TS4 was released. My Sims usually end up eloping in the bathroom in their undies. :D However, I see many, many more real weddings now in the near future for my Sims! I'd buy this pack for the world and slow dancing alone, but it has SO much more than that to offer. Hubby keeps asking what I wanted for my birthday a few days ago, I know what to tell him now! <3
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, for the world
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Undecided
    Sadly I think I'm losing interest lately so will wait to see if it inspires me again. I'm not interested in weddings but will see what objects and CAS come with it. I haven't played for a couple of months now after getting RSI.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Ooh yes I am, looks lovely the CAS, build &buy, slow dancing, improved weddings, and don't quote me but I think the tea set is functional
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    💯!! Absolutely
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, but only for the world, I have no interest in weddings, never have.

But I'm always excited for a new world.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Sure, but I'm not sure if I will get it immediately or wait for the sale.
    I'm not into weddings, not in real life or Sims and I only do them for my favorite Sims and sometimes not even for them. I want the pack mostly because of the couple dancing, new clothes and the new world. Of course I have to try the weddings also. Hopefully they will work without major bugs. I hope we'll get a livestream because I'm interested to see the actual gameplay and if there's any new interactions for the couples that aren't getting married but want to be romantic anyway.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited February 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    here the trailer to the pack sorry couldnot find the english one oups forgot the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr_5WU_nWrA
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    While I think that slow dancing should be added to BG (and maybe it will?) and I'm not that crazy about weddings, I do think I will end up getting the pack. It adds a new world and I like the new formal wear I saw in the trailer. The new earrings and necklace are super cute. I will wait for more info to decide whether I'm getting it on day 1, but I will definitely get the pack.

Same~ Hope they can add the slow dancing to the base game as sims dancing together. Always get to frustrated when you 'invite a sim to dance', but it's pretty much just them dancing near one another rather than together. OTL
    5vJrxmT.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes.
    I can't not get this pack and the world is beautiful.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Undecided
    I probably will at some point, but only for the world. I'm not at all interested in planning and performing weddings and such, even if they work right. But I still need to know more details before I decide for sure. I do know that it won't be full price when/if I buy. I'm in no rush, so I'd wait for a sale if I decide to get it.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes! I'll be buying it on release.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    Undecided
    Probably... but if I'm buying it it's not really because of the theme of the pack... it would be just because I want more to do in The Sims4.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Undecided
    I'm excited for the pack and I hope to buy it, the tea set looks cute, but based on the information so far, with no attraction system mentioned and no evidence the beach world offers something new compared to what's in Sulani, I'd have to say MAYBE because I didn't see any veil I like. Only a modern birdcage veil and a traditional Indian veil, even if the red veil can be colored white it still isn't the style I am looking for. We've only ever had traditional veils in my family, wedding crowns and tiaras, flowers in the hairstyle. The bridal veil is a deal breaker for me. The reason I don't bother with a wedding at all is because even though there is a dress and an arch, there is no veil in the game that I would choose for a bride. I am hoping the bridal boutique in the game has lots of choice, because wedding is so niche, I need the right dress and veil for my Sims otherwise I just know I won't end up bothering with the wedding. I don't like birdcage veils. Some are cute with lots of flower embroidery, but the one in the game is so plain it's a pass for me. I hope the wedding boutique has lots of options. It would be too expensive to buy the pack just for a tea set, one dance and a set of gorgeous nails. Omg those nails are beautiful though.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Buying it, and not waiting for a sale even; waiting for a sale is something I have done for almost all of the other expansion, stuff and game packs (except Seasons). I'm planning out which hot-dog stand to rob over the weekend to pay for it.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes. I’ll probably wait until the weekend to make sure there’s no game breaking bugs and to give the modders a chance to update their stuff. Then it’s wedding central in my game. All the heirs and spares are getting married off and the parents will get vow renewals by the time I go back to work on Monday.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited February 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'm happy to see slow dancing that alone will be the feature that sells this pack to me but that platform they're dancing on has me worried will couples dancing be locked to it I'd hate to be forced to add that to all my nightclubs. Why does Sims 4 endless limitations doing this to me that one dance floor from Get Together was bad enough dances should not be locked to an object but useable anywhere.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I watched the trailer 3 times (so far) and I have read The Blog Post and EA can’t take my money fast enough!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Oh I will get it. Probably not right away, as I'm not anticipating needing it in my game for about a month or two real time, so I can let a couple of patches pass before I get it. But I will get it. I have two chapels that need rebuilding after this pack comes out. :wink:
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Oh I will get it. Probably not right away, as I'm not anticipating needing it in my game for about a month or two real time, so I can let a couple of patches pass before I get it. But I will get it. I have two chapels that need rebuilding after this pack comes out. :wink:

Oh, yeah. I have a little country chapel on top of the bluffs in Strangerville that is definitely going to need a little refurbishment after I buy this pack.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but I do think I'll end up buying it on sale. I wasn't super excited about the trailer, because the wedding in it, although pretty, looked rather traditional/realistic and it seems there's a lot to do and I'm not particularly looking for bigger and more troublesome weddings, but maybe there will be options that I like. I do organise weddings for my sims at times.

I adore the tea sets and couple dancing and the world looks interesting, I hope it will turn out to be great, and when I saw the cowplant and ghost cake toppers I started to warm up for buying the pack... maybe because I got a feeling I can be creative with the wedding :lol: I think it's silly that the cake toppers had that kind of effect on me, but they just did :sweat_smile::joy: There are some quite pretty dresses and jewellery too. Anyway, I'm looking forward to find out more.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top