Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to search a build/lot for specific pack items/objects?

Is there a way to search a build/lot for specific pack items/objects?

I just finished building a lot intending to only use basegame content (I tried to faithfully use the in-game filter) and when I uploaded the lot to the gallery it told me (afterward; grrr!) that there was an item in the build/lot from Get Together. Is there an easier way to determine which item is the culprit than to select every item to try to determine its origin?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    while in gallery click the pack icon under the build it should hopefully show you which item is in that build

though its glitchy sometimes

or you could search by pack in catalog while in build mode and see if there is any items you used in that packs catalog but its about as annoying and time consuming as clicking every object on lot
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2022
    Go to the item in your Library/the Gallery. Click the pack icon:

bqgUVPg.png

Click the "Show used items" button on the right:

2nvac7f.png

This displays the used items from the selected pack.

SjKmIc6.png

This is handy when downloading lots too, as you can see which things will be replaced.
    oh yeah ^ thats what i meant :lol:
    easier to see from screens
  • AnnabellaroseAnnabellarose Posts: 30 Member
    Okay, now I am REALLY stumped! It's showing me a wall covering that I ABSOLUTELY did NOT use... (and it's a very small house so it's not like it's gotten lost in a big build)
    Maybe paint all the walls a different colour and repaint them?
    I guess I'll have to try that as I have scoured and scoured the lot and cannot find that wall covering.
    Also check pool walls & basements (inside and out) and inside of chimneys, closets, columns etc made from walls.

Half walls count too, so check those and any you used around platforms.
    edited February 2022
    I removed all wall coverings on the entire lot and it's still telling me that I have used a wall covering from Get Together... :(
    I didn't use any pool walls or water, didn't do a basement, didn't use chimneys or columns, nor did I use any half walls. LOL
    it may be just glitched again
    tho id check extra hard if you have big windows you might have it under window or something happened to me sometimes
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I didn't use any pool walls or water, didn't do a basement, didn't use chimneys or columns, nor did I use any half walls. LOL

Did you check the roof?