Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    @SoulGal7 wow, Lucy looks awesome in that outfit! Once she gets on her feet I'll have to giver her some nice new outfits in my game too :)
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hi All. Comments slowly coming. Have a great day/night!

@Karababy52

Jan 29 - I realized I hadn't commented on your dramatic "how is Cale going to leave Mt. Komorebi" update, which was spectacular and probably took you a long time to do this. First off...love the daily pic. If ever there was a symbol in your game in this house to move things along, it is the broom and dustbin. I took this as being symbolic, since a sim walked into his house to admire it once, and now at the end of his time in Mt. Komorebi, it is there again. A symbol of Cale "trying to sweep his past mistakes under the rug." Ok, well, reading too much into that, but, hey it sounded good, right? Sort of a foreshadowing. lol The garden area upheaval really looked good...and the step-dad returning....ugh! How did you get Cale to look like that lying on the floor after the fight? Mod? Anyway, lots of tension here. I never thought that Cale's step-dad would find him, and that he was so very evil. I was hoping that Cale would win the fight and then the step-dad would hightail it out of there and then Cale would decide to leave Mt. Komorebi so his step-dad wouldn't find him...but you had other plans. Fire! Oh geez...I was extremely worried about Cale during this, and then Alessandra sees his house on fire and being the spell wizard that she is (not), transportalates herself into the burning house, and transportalates Cale outta there and then catches on fire! Nooooo! I love how L responds, like...no worries dear...give me a moment...just washing my hands...and I'll get you out in a jiffy...lol So we know that Cale was saved...but I kind of figured that is where he would be...on the Crumbing Isle... Great chapter.

Jan 30 - And Allesandra is in The Realm with L and then realizes that she sent Cale somewhere, but not there. L also can't communicate with him as yet. L communicates with Essa and Essa gets what is left of Cale's belongings. But the good news is that Cale was not in that house, so he is alive...but where?

Feb. 1 - And of course, we know he is in Windenburg,...from the daily pic. Love it!

Day. 2 - And Cale wakes up on the island and wonders how he got there. I like the whole scenario of him wandering about wondering what to do and thinking about the encounter with his step-dad and the confession of his step-dad that his mother was dead. Also, nice that he remembered Alessandra coming into the burning house...and also thinking about her in loving terms. {Okay, I want Alessandra to be "the one" for Cale after he is done with all his baby-making, if that is what you are still doing. She risked her own life to save him...and even though she is too old for him now....well, she will probably still be a YA when Cale becomes a YA. Good that he had a survival kit on him, and at least caught a fish. Yep, Cale will survive.

Day. 3 - So, yes, Cale can just walk around nekkid if he wants because no-one is there. Strategically placed leaves...hehehe Nice shots of the island and lovely swan dive by Cale. No, Cale isn't strong enough yet for sure to make that swim to the other coastline.

Day 3 - Such a cute hut that Cale has built out of "discards" from the island. Glad he found some items to plant. Love the bare essentials of the build that you did. That bed from Eco-Living really fits in well for a lot of things, and that fish drying rack from Island Living...great, too. And you probably know this, but you can fish and find a shower stall. True! In the Murkland Challenge, we would all be so thrilled to fish one of those! lol

Day 4 - Great moon shot of Cale fishing. And very inventive with the latrine. lol And now Cale is hearing voices...um...Cale...listen to them...someone is trying to contact you. [I think last year you said that as Spellcasters they can't actually mind-talk to someone...but I like that they can.} Oh see....purple fish and purple eyes...Alessandra....yep....

Day 5 - I love this shot and I am taking this sun pic as a "ray of hope" for Cale.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261
    Thank you again, downloaded it and will give it to Aaron when I go in game later. I put Hunter with Aaron in one of the challenge Sim houses. They're officially boyfriends now too with friendship and romance maxed out! Oh and BFFs as well! ;) I thought about having them exchange promise rings, but you haven't mentioned them doing that in your challenge, so I didn't.

Love the group shot for your daily post pic! Hilarious group chat with all the nickname changing going on. hehe Aww, such a sweet moment between Aaron and Hunter with the kiss in the water. That's one of my all-time favorite kisses in game. <3 Ooo, I love Melissa's mermaid form, purple! I love how they're all becoming such good friends. I wonder what Aaron will think of Max when he meets him. HAHA! Hilarious seeing Adonis dancing in Mer form with his tail sunk into the ground. :D Oh, well and Melissa too I see. hehe Of course he was playing with the ball again. You had him shave it? *gasp* :o He does look fabulous with it, glad he'll grow it back. :) Agreed he looks great in the last screenshot.

@permanentrose
    Sinead is a cutie, don't blame Robin for having a bit of fun with her. :) Aww, sweet moment for Essa and your Damon! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :)

@SoulGal7
    Good idea selling Simmis, etc. at a yard sale table and of course Judith shows up. She always shows up whenever I have her in a save and my Sim is hawking his wares. Good answer for Bella Dylan! Cool she and Morty have a nooboo now. Ah, Scouts. Thought about that for Cale, but it just doesn't seem to suit his personality. Very nice house you found for Dylan to rent. Love the Tudor style. Very cool Dylan is gaining fame. He better be careful though, good way for the mob to find him if he gets too famous. o.O

All the challenge Sims look great in their new duds! Hmm, I wasn't going to move challenge Sims with Cale, but I might do it later after he's rescued.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on every one of my posts you missed, so sweet of you to do that! <3 Hmm, never even gave the broom and dustpan a second thought after I placed it. I didn't realize it could be some kind of symbolism, but I love that! :)

Oh, well I was able to make Cale lay that way with one of the stage marks from Get Famous for a death scene. :) L. is a very no nonsense kind of Sage, she doesn't freak out very easily. :) Glad you liked the daily pic for Cale's first day on the island. I wanted something that made it look like he was all alone, stranded in the wilderness.

Yep, nobody there so why not walk around in the buff, right? ;) Thanks so much about Cale's little shelter. I had fun building it. Yep, I knew they could fish up a shower stall. The only place I've ever had that happen though was at the waterfalls in the Hermit's hidden area in Granite Falls. I thought it made more sense some kids would've left it behind. You've fished up a shower stall other places?

Thanks, I love taking scenic screenshots with the moon in them. No, Spellcasters can't actually speak telepathically, but mine can! Mostly just the Sages though. :) Well, Alessandra actually has light blue eyes. The purple eyes reference was about L. who does have purple eyes. :) Not sure who Cale will ultimately end up with, but it could be Alessandra, we'll see... ;)

Oh, 'ray of hope' the thought never crossed my mind for that either, but again, I love the symbolism! You're so good at imagining those kind of things, you have a very creative and romantic vision. :)
    More comments. Re-reading some of these stories so I can comment, so taking awhile. Have a great day/night.

@LegacySims2017
    So sorry. I guess I was really behind in my comments on your stories.

Jan 26 - DJ really loves to rock climb! lol And very creative and "real" way that DJ has to relocate. Afterall, he was a squatter on that land, so yes, move or being forcibly removed. But, poor DJ, after he made such wonderful friends in Mt. Komorebi.

Jan 27 - It was really good of Enele and his family to ask DJ to stay with them, but, of course, DJ refuses. So, then Enele asks DJ why he came to Mt. Komorebi to start, and it was for the adventure...and Enele suggests he start another adventure. Sounds like a plan :) Nice that DJ went to the Festival of Lights again, but this time he didn't have as much fun. I hope he made a good wish at the festival.

Jan 28 - Poor depressed DJ. Oh my gosh, and even a wish doesn't work. Oh gee! This is a very sad day for him. But then...in the Onsen...he gets that text from Caitlin...lol...and she remembers his "hot bod" hehehe...and she is now in Windenburg. Love that final shot of Dylan with the arm pump. It really does look like he knows what to do now.

Jan 29 - Nice that DJ says good-bye to all his friends that he made at Mt. Komorebi. Oh yes, the elders and the polar plunge! hehehe I like that Enele didn't say good-bye but did say "until we meet again..." Seems fitting.

Jan 30 - And more rock climbing. Yes! I think that DJ will always love this sport and will remember Enele and his family when he does this. More simmis....but those machines are the worse! Even though Dylan completed the simmi collection (it is all the non-gold ones), he still doesn't have 2 of the gold simmis. Frustrating!

Jan 31 - And his final day, just packing everything up and moving on to the next town. I used the train station in town as the way to and from town. I did this last year with Sakura as well. I was also fortunate to get some great train shots - I have no idea when they run. A question about his job...it might be answered in the next posts. Is DJ going to keep this one, or switch jobs?

Also, on the uni question. I really don't know, as I've always applied for scholarships just prior to applying for uni. I think I read somewhere about the acceptance for uni, is like 7 days. I read that somewhere, but don't remember where now, so maybe it works the same for scholarships.

Feb, 1 - I had to laugh - an 11-hour hike! Woot! DJ walked from Mt. Komorebi to Windenburg! lol Okay, and it still winter in your game. I am changing seasons every month. And DJ gets some new clothes, and, of course, takes a selfie. And I did give DJ one new outfit. I think all the guys he is sharing a house with, have the "Get Together" pants on. lol Great he has his tent and a temp sport to sleep for the night.

Feb. 2- Yes, a pool area with showers for DJ to um...strategically...take a shower! lol And he sees a poster from Adam advertising his yoga classes. Nice! Oh, a greenhouse. Nice. And DJ finds a new place to set up his tent. Pretty smart that DJ is moving around and setting up camp where he can.

Feb 3 - Another raise, that's great! DJ has graduated to scones for breakfast. lol Better than raw potatoes...ewww... And Caitlin lives in the Von Haunt Estate? Is it still haunted? Wow! She's rich! And DJ also calls Adam for a spot in his yoga class tomorrow.

Feb. 4 - And cool, DJ is now part of Adam's Yoga club called Beautiful Minds. Nice! And I love all the screenies of the yoga class.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    February 6

UZ267OO.png
    The night before the bulk of this update takes place, Robin came home from school with a sad mood swing and decided to water her plants with her tears. It was an entertaining moment so I decided to include it. Pepper looks very concerned about her well being.
    1MDdwKn.jpg

Perhaps Robin was so sad because she's really starting to miss her family. It has been quite a while since she's seen them. Well, today was the perfect opportunity, since it was Harvestfest, and her mom's cousin, Bex, lives in Windenburg, so the whole family had a gathering at Bex's mansion.

Robin arrived early to help Bex prepare the meal, since she lived the closest. Bex was taking a swim in the fountain in her entry way as Robin arrived.
    QjfWupm.png

They prepared two tofurkey dinners, since the Watcher was good and remembered that Robin and her Aunt Sofia are both vegetarians.
    tK9es3e.png
    yNHNhbO.png

Meanwhile, Pepper and Bex's cat, Zuzu, were bonding.
    diYELFd.jpg

Everyone arrived and the meal began. (Trust me, this shot too A LOT of set up :joy:)
    ejdVglY.jpg

We have Robin's brother and sister, Rowan and Ruby, and their significant others, Willow and Zane.
    ymo77FT.png

At the kids' table, we have Margot and Matilda, Ruby and Zane's girls, and Brock, Willow and Rowan's son.
    8emhIyD.png

And at the main table we have Bex, Robin's parents - Jules and Emmett, Robin's aunts - Dell and Sofia, and Robin's younger brother, Riley.
    EGtkdlC.jpg

"We've missed you so much, darling! And what on earth did you do to your hair?"
    "Don't worry, Mom. It will grow back."
    zGBX0yB.png

She updated her parents on all the adventures she'd had so far. They of course reminded her that she could come home any time, but Robin was still determined to see this journey through.
    TrjBpLP.jpg

Bex's mansion has a lot of fun activities, so everyone stayed after dinner to enjoy themselves.

Robin, Riley, and Margot bowled.
    sBRusY9.jpg

Careful there, Margot.
    JXuPKc6.jpg

She actually won the game haha.
    kpwC5Cb.jpg

Sofia DJ'ed and the toddlers and their parents had a dance party.
    oX0YBUx.jpg

Dell and Bex had fun with a karaoke duet. They've always been close, especially after their parents died tragically when they were teens and they ended up raising Jules together. (This update from last year has the backstory of how their parents died, just in case anyone is curious, definitely not essential to read it haha)
    PiYkth7.jpg

Meanwhile, Jules and Emmett put the hot tub to good use ;)
    Dy2FQrX.jpg
    854dvXP.jpg
    bfDRLL5.jpg
    7nJHYK9.jpg
    XtP1DnG.jpg

WHY IS KAORI EVERYWHERE? :joy:
    mdj9vaX.jpg

Robin went home that evening feeling thoroughly loved. It had been so nice to see her family.

Sorry a bit photo heavy today, but I had fun with this update and struggled to cut down. Comments coming up next!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    February 6th: Exploring

Today's Achievements:
    Talk about club with 5 members

kCljm3G.png
    Today dawned bright and beautiful and there was a nice crispness to the air with a hint of winter. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the scenery for a moment before doing a few chores: repairs and tending to my bees.
    BwJHVq9.png
    It was so nice I decided to do some more exploring on this island and took a jog up to an area I hadn't been before.
    ZX0U9J0.png
    I saw an arch of vines and what looked like a tunnel that went down to the sea. I carefully made my way down and across a sandbar to another small island covered in ruins.
    sQboDDj.png
    There before me was what looked like a hot springs or some sort of ancient pool with steam rising off it's surface into the chilly morning air. I bent down and stuck a hand in and sure enough it was warm!
    tkGDLJk.png
    Glad that I always wore my shorts under my pants, I stripped down and climbed up on an old piece of ruin. "Canon ball"! I cried as I plunged in; boy the water felt good on my cold body.
    A58Lo0s.png
    After a bit of a soak, I got out and got dressed before heading back across the sandbar and to the ferry. There was a coffee shop in Olde Platz that I still wanted to check out and it sounded like a good place to have breakfast. On arrival I noticed it was a lot more laid back and cozy compared to the one in Lykke Centre. There was a morning rush and I shared a table with another teen named Luna while I ate my scone.
    CwgXbqI.png
    There were some bikes outside the shop that she told me were free to use based on the honor system, so I borrowed one to further explore the older part of town.
    BdkKmfb.png
    After a couple times around I returned the bike and noticed an empty easel sitting next to the fountain. I purchased a canvas and some paints from a nearby shop and set up to do my first painting.
    AEHPW77.png
    As I was doing so, a random woman came up behind me and started shouting and cheering, I guess she really liked my work.
    2KTP0jk.png
    I finished the painting and put it away. After looking at the time, I noticed it was almost time for our club meeting, so I sent out a message that we were to meet at the pool today, and headed out. At the pool I chatted with the members about our club and whether we should bring in another person. I laid out the choices and we voted to bring in Morgan Fyres. I led a yoga session and I could tell Sofia and Jade were getting really close.
    i8WBHwn.png
    Candy opted to do some meditation and I could tell she was really rising to the occasion.
    zEOC4Fp.png
    Clara complemented me after our session, telling me she hoped she would be able to do yoga as well as I could. I dismissed out meeting for the night and headed home.

Cafe: Les Bras Du Narval by celiya32
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Feb 3
    The last few days has been stressful on Savannah due to her moving and going to work and school while getting settled. So she decide to take a vacation day away from both.
    On her vacation day Kiyoshi stopped over to hang out with her which was great because Savannah definitely missed him, its not easy being far away from each other. AcVA5lv.pngAfter Kiyoshi left, Savannah started a club gathering. They went fishing for a few hours. Savannah went home and ended her day by painting outside on the patio. b2BGlaw.png

Table of Contents
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 3rd - Making Plans
    Sse1vJp.png

Side Note: I'm a little frustrated with the game at the moment. I can't actually start the mountain excursion event. It says the Onsen is no longer available when I try. I tried placing a different onsen, and it didn't even show up as an option. Not really sure what to do.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Side Note: I'm a little frustrated with the game at the moment. I can't actually start the mountain excursion event. It says the Onsen is no longer available when I try. I tried placing a different onsen, and it didn't even show up as an option. Not really sure what to do.

I had the same problem when I tried to schedule the event ahead of time. When I chose the now option under the time options it ended up working for me.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Shadami
    Feb 2: Love everyone helping with the school project and getting all excited when they finished it!
    Oh, that violin playing will be one of the NAPs for sure. I don't have NAPs enabled in my game so I don't remember which one it is, but yeah.
    Nice to see the boys come over for some hotpot :)
    Hehe the robot holding the bowl is so cute
    What??? How did she win the motive trials?! :o Congrats Velma!
    So cute to see Velma and DJ embracing <3

Feb 3: Velma and DJ are still adorable!

@Carebear92
    Feb 1: Haha I like that first pic of Savannah peeping over the wall :D

Feb 2: Ooh, the Garden Gnomes is a good choice!
    Love her house!

Feb 3: Nice to see that Kiyoshi visited!

@Karababy52
    Feb 5: If I had to pick a single screenshot that showed off how absolutely freaking beautiful TS4 is, it'd be this one <3 Love everything about it :love:

@RememberJoy
    Feb 5: Poor Adam feeling all paranoid!
    Glad his club is going well! And congrats on maxing fitness :)

Feb 6: Oh I like that idea of checking out the place on a bike!
    "Sofia and Jade were getting really close" and Candy "rising to the occasion" :joy: Love it!

@permanentrose
    Feb 5: Oh, Sergio and Siobhan's genes worked well together! Love Sinead's look and style!
    Of course Robin found her attractive :joy:
    Ah, poor Robin panicking! Understandable that she'd feel like that though after Aimi.
    Oof she and Sinead are super cute together though lol
    Omg Kaori is just as bad as male Morgan at this point :D

Feb 6: Aww this was such a cute update, but I bet it was frustrating to get it all set up lol
    How convenient that Bex lives in Windenburg! Perfect way to see the whole family again.
    Kaori just needs to stop, wow :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Feb 2: Aww look at Dylan having some fun playing in the leaves!
    Cool that he's joining Scouts after doing drama club!
    Ooh his new house looks stunning!

All the challenge sims look great in their new outfits :smiley:
    I love how Aaron is just glaring at Pepper though lol

@miss_eulenauge
    Hello, welcome back! :smiley: Good to see Lucy again :)
    edited February 2022
    So, it's a very good question as to where I left off on comments haha. I don't think I commented on any February posts yet so I'll start there. I really appreciate those who take the time to do daily comments and I do wish I were more on top of that these days. Love doing this challenge with you all!

@Karababy52
    Thanks for reminding me who Alessandra was. I do remember him talking to a spellcaster vendor who had colorful hair, so I think I'm just mixing people up haha. Anyway, glad that she was able to help him and get him to safety, even if she wasn't quite sure of the location! Love that you are starting rags to riches again too - definitely makes for more of a true challenge. Robin honestly is already so dirt poor again after making the move that I feel like I'm basically starting from scratch again :D Always sad to start over with the garden though. I think that's what I would miss most if I was really starting over again. I may try it at some point this year though. Love how remote and abandoned Windenburg can look on the island if you take away all the pre-made builds. Very cool work you're doing with TOOL as well. I love doing stuff with debug items when I have the time. You can definitely make some cool and unique things. Cale's shelter is perfect for where he's at right now. I really love the toilet, glad it's functional :D Very cool that L. is a part of you story again and that she's found Cale, even if they can't locate his exact whereabouts just yet. Your photos really making me want to do a true survival rags to riches challenge haha, where they really are remote and cut off from the rest of the sim world.

Also that pink haired girl you asked about from several updates ago is my version of L. Faba :)

@LegacySims2017
    Nice idea to do an end up month update with DJ. I honestly need to check Robin's progress with her skills too. Nice start in Windenburg too, love how you make everything part of the story, even his new clothes! You're always very creative with that. If I have time, I'll update the challenge sims looks to match your guys' gameplay, but right now I'm too busy just trying to get Robin playtime in to update them just yet. Very cool that you were able to change the Von Haunt mansion into a residential lot, and even cooler that it's Caitlin's house! Do Mimsy and Bernard still haunt the place even though you changed the lot type? Love that DJ is joining a club with Adam too - and yoga club is perfect for Adam!

@afai1261
    Love Aaron's new look! I love playing around with the passage of time like that. I did that one month when Jules was pregnant with her first daughter and I wanted to make it look like more time had passed than really had. Love that Adonis and Melissa will be part of the story too! And Hunter and Aaron's relationship has reached a whole new level now that Hunter can casually drink from him - I love that though :) Love that you are exploring a haunted house this month too! I ended up doing that for part of my Brindleton Bay month last year since we don't officially have a month to explore that pack. Also those vet bills get you haha. Luckily my mods keep Pepper from getting sick in general, but those bushes they explore can always give them squirrel scratch fever and I'm waiting for it to happen haha. There are so many bushes in Windenburg. If you can afford it, you can put a vet exam table on your home lot and just treat the pets there as long as they don't need surgery. Then you have to buy surgery station too haha. I used to keep those in my sims' household inventories before I had mods to make sickness more rare haha. Nice to meet more of Hunter's family too. They have their mama's eyebrows haha. And we get to meet Elle too! Wow, love her look in your game. She's so gorgeous. And super fun she's a celebrity too. That's like one pack I don't have still LOL. I like how you've really built up your own sim world! I always enjoy meeting all your sims.

I don't think I ever showed you Elle's non dark form in my game. My vampires tend to wander around in their dark forms unless I use MCCC to tell them to hide it lol, but I thought I'd show you since I have my game open haha
    rLc11D1.png

Your club is really cute, love it! Melissa's mermaid form is really cool too! Did you say that their dad is a vampire? Or an alien? I forget haha. My question really is - are Melissa and Adonis hybrids? I have a pretty functional alien mermaid hybrid which is why I was asking. I love that pic of Adonis dancing while still in his tail lol :D And that "nope" moodlet from your previous post was really funny too, love it haha.

I have also made no real progress on this aspiration either haha. But leader of the pack is a VERY easy aspiration to complete once you get started, so I'm not worried about taking this one slowly.

Also Emily usually spawns in the same place in the Bluffs every so often if you look out toward where those sail boats are. She's pretty easy to spot if you're looking for her. Love that Robin is attracted to Melissa too, she's such a flirt with the ladies lol.

@SoulGal7
    Wow, what an intense ending to Dylan's month in Mt. Komorebi! A great reason for him to run, but sad he didn't get to say goodbye to Kaori. Was it hard to get the vending machines to kill that guy? I know how to kill sims easily with mods but was wondering if it was a quick process in a vanilla game haha. Love Dylan's new look! It's fun to see him starting all over again and exploring the new area If I remember, I'll go update his hair in my game too. Love our sims' update looks, and of course Pepper crashed the photo haha :D

Love that Bella has found him in Windenburg too :D She's like Kaori in my game - always lurking around no matter what :D And she had that baby, and Terrence is actually a nice name that fits in nicely with his siblings! That house is lovely too. You always find really great builds from the gallery. Robin is still chugging along in scouts too, I keep forgetting to actually have her finish it up. The reward trait for finishing is really great though!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

I had the same problem when I tried to schedule the event ahead of time. When I chose the now option under the time options it ended up working for me.

I was scheduling through the calendar I don't think it has a now option.... I am only just remembering that there is a phone option for scheduling. I'll give that a shot and see if now makes it work. Thanks!

@afai1261
    xD ahahaha yeah. She came home from the motive trials with absolutely everything in the red. I watched as it slowly drained. I think she was gone almost a full day.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    (I pulled a lot of work hours last few days -between 10-13 hrs each day- cause we were short staffed at work, and therefore didn't have much online time as I was too exhausted to type or play anything...lol! I have tomorrow off, so I plan on hopefully doing a lot of playtime. We shall see. For now, I got some comments to be handing out.)

February 4th Comments:

@afai1261
    How rude of Jabari to yell at Yoshi in the extras. Yoshi should have retaliated and "barked" back in anger. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    I'm glad Adam loves wall climbing just as much as D.J. does in my gameplay. I bet Adam would love to wall/rock climb in mine as well. :wink:

@Karababy52
    My greenhouse does have a roof. Not sure about the snow, either. Maybe cause it's actually 3 walls I think. The big open spot isn't a (hidden) wall. I wonder what the "yellow book" was that Morgyn was carrying around. :joy: No Mimsy or Bernard appearance that day, so I'm not sure. I'm sure I'll have D.J. visit the Estate again eventually. Hopefully they pop up if the game didn't remove them after the Lot change.
    I cracked up that Cale was tired of the potty bush, so he created his own....urinal. Hate to see him sit on the huge bucket to go #2. :joy: Was happy to see that L. and Cale were finally making progress communicating with each other. Now it's time for L. to find him.

@Carebear92
    Looks like Savannah has awesome dance and snowboarding moves! :sunglasses:
    I think others were judging Savannah cause they were jealous of her.

@permanentrose
    Just by the daily image alone and with no story to go with it yet, it looks like that could be one of her sisters? I'll probably find out when I keep scrolling to your next daily image. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    February 5th Comments:

@Karababy52
    :star: Happy Belated Birthday!! :star:
    At Adam's house, he is sitting a stool. You can see it more clearly in the image after the Club image. I never paid attention how they sit on large chairs like that. You'd think a Sim would have to hop up onto one of those, kind of like one would in real life.
    I like that daily image. Looks like a beautiful day out for Cale. I bet he was wishing you a happy birthday in-game. :wink:

@afai1261
    I'm sure D.J. would love to live in the Von Haunt Estate. I thought it would be fun to turn Caitlin and her parents into Von Haunt and residence the Estate instead of it being a tourist attraction. D.J.'s wellness skill didn't exist 'til he started that yoga class. He was struggling a lot. I was laughing throughout. When he tried to do the headstand and failed, I had to use that as the daily image. Also, Adam's arms....that would hurt! So, that cracked me up too. But mostly D.J. with his legs flailing.
    Was fun to see Hunter's mother. Nice on getting to meet the family of his. Regarding the Aspiration, this is probably going to be one of the easiest ones. For me, I'm doing club meetings on gameplay weekends as I know I'll get it finished by the end of the month for sure.

@Shadami
    I laughed a lot at all the violin playing. Even D.J. doing that outside. He was serenading her to come to the door. :lol:

@Carebear92
    Yay for Savannah. Looked she ended her time in Mt. Komorebi having fun.
    Garden Gnomes will be happy to have Savannah. And I like her nice little home.

@RememberJoy
    Poor Adam is always looking over his shoulder. "We're all watching you, Adam! But it's a good thing. We're enjoying being a part of your adventure!"

@permanentrose
    Wow, I was completely wrong. Here, I thought that other one in the last daily image was a family member. Not even close. :lol: I didn't even realize that was a closet. :blush: Boy am I embarrassed! LOL ... Glad Robin's got a new crush but.... am going to feel real sad if Aimi comes for a visit.

@SoulGal7
    Nice little shack Dylan is renting. Surprised Bella recognized him. If she can...the bad guys can, too. Antonio is still out there looking for him!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited February 2022
    February - Day 6: "It takes two keys to open the door to freedom, I had one. Today I held both..."

BuDkgeI.png

Notes
    YWthOay.png
    "Why are we sitting inside watching some dumb romance movie when it's such a nice day outside?"
    "I don't know. Because it's a heatwave?"
    "So? Heat doesn't bother me and you love swimming in warm waters. Let's go to the Bluffs and go swimming. Maybe we'll meet some cute guys there."
    "I like the sound of that, cool. Let's go!"

lAsq0k4.png
    "Bingo! There's a cute guy other there, see him?"
    "Yeah, I do, allll of him. He's naked!"

idIPVUb.png
    "Whoa! Talk about hot! That's the kind of hot I can feel."
    "He looks kind of familiar for some reason."
    "Maybe it's someone from school?"

Xf6brF8.png
    "I don't think he knows we're here yet. Shhh, let's whisper so we don't freak him out and scare him away."
    "You just want to stare at him longer."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, not one thing. Gawd, he's gorgeous!"

Cale didn't have a clue Robin and Gloria were there, he was too busy thinking about taking another dive and enjoying the cool sea breeze on his wet skin. As the girls watched intently, he walked over, giving them full view of all that he'd been born with and climbed the diving platform. He jumped, doing a perfect swan dive making both girls stare in fascination.

HZgLyhj.png
    He swam down to the other end of the natural hot springs pool and paddled in place, just idling there looking at nothing.
    "I still don't think he knows we're here." Gloria whispered.
    "Nope, let's put our suits on and sit on the edge until he does notice. I still think he looks...very familiar. Like someone I know..."

kbuNrco.png
    Soon enough, Cale turned around to swim some laps and saw Gloria and Robin sitting there. He recognized Robin immediately, but didn't know who was the pink-haired beauty sitting next to her.
    (I don't believe this! What is she doing here? Whatever, doesn't matter, I'm getting out of here. I'm going home! Thank the Watcher, I'm going home!)
    "Hey Robin! So, SO happy to see you!"
    "Aww man, you do know him. Just my luck."

mDY6hag.png

"You have no idea, none at all how happy I am to see you, both of you! I've been stranded here for weeks! Where am I anyway and what are you doing here?"
    "I live here with my Mom and this is my sister, Gloria. This is The Bluffs, in Windenburg."
    "Windenburg! YES! Finally I can tell L. where I am."
    "L.? Who's that? How did you get here from Mt. Komorebi anyway. And what do you mean by stranded?"
    "It's a long story, I'll tell you later. Gawd, I want to hug you so bad, but I...can't."

TfQ6BFA.png
    "Why not? Because you're naked?"
    "Obviously. But if you two would close your eyes, I'll get out and get dressed. No peeking!"

IuMyAul.png
    "What do you think Sis? Should we help him out?"
    "Hmm, I don't know. We've seen everything already, why make us close our eyes?"

qQrGQbx.png
    "Alright, alright, obviously you've been here staring at me longer than I thought. You've seen everything already before anyway too Robin, so I guess it doesn't matter. If you want to look, go for it. I'm getting out."
    "You've seen him naked before?"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh, he's seen me naked too."
    "Well, well, good for you, I'm jealous."
    "Mmm, you should be."
    Robin said, staring at Cale's naked butt as he swam over to retrieve his swim trunks. Luckily he'd been wearing them under his clothes the day he been 'put' here.

u0gHkkg.png
    After he dressed, Cale walked over and sat next to Gloria who was now alone for some reason.
    "Where'd Robin go?"
    "She had to go find a bush...so you two dated before?"
    "Eh, not really, it was more of a one time thing. Just having some fun together. No strings attached."

q8LStS4.png
    "Is that so? So, you're single?"
    "Very much so. And I like it that way."
    "Ohhh, I see, so you're a player huh? Like lots of ladies?"
    "You could say that."

u2wyc3V.png
    "In that case, how'd you like a chance to see what it's like to kiss sisters?"
    "Seriously? But won't Robin be upset about that. I mean, since she's your sister."
    "Nah, I don't think she'd care. You said yourself you weren't serious about each other, right?"
    "Hmm, well that's true. And I'll never turn down the offer of a kiss from a beautiful girl. So..."

uKTZxmw.png
    However, Robin did care. She frowned when she came back and saw Cale kissing Gloria.
    (Tsk, well that was quick. I shouldn't be surprised.)
    (No, you know how charming he can be, you fell for him very quickly too, remember?)
    (I'll never forget that night...wish it had been more.)

Robin cleared her throat and coughed so they'd know she was there.
    "Are you two done yet? You always did like stealing my boyfriends Gloria, I see that hasn't changed."

UqT5WBK.png
    "But he's not your boyfriend. Cale can kiss whoever he wants, right handsome? I was just letting him see what it's like to kiss sisters. An...experiment I guess you could say. Do you blame me?" Gloria giggled giving Cale a saucy look.
    "Oh really? Well, I think Cale needs a refresher on what it's like to kiss me too!"

ByoZaL2.png
    "Uh, okay, good job, we're all very impressed." Gloria said watching Robin give Cale a very passionate kiss. She rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms, waiting for Robin to release Cale from her clutches.

nki5MCN.png
    "So what do you think handsome? Which sister is the better kisser? Or do you need more to compare? Just one won't do it, am I right?"
    "Hmm, oh, yeah. Robin's ahead of you there. But I'd say you're both fantastic kissers. It's... a tie. Right now anyway."
    (What are you doing? Trying to get both of them to kiss you again?)
    (Maybe, why not? They're both willing and I've been here alone for a long time.)

Njf2LDo.png
    "I think...I think you should stay with us for a couple days and...kiss us both a lot until you can figure out which one is the better kisser. School doesn't start for a couple days. Let's enjoy ourselves. What better way to celebrate being rescued than getting lots of lovin' from us?"

I0rOJdR.png
    "Oh man, I love the way you think gorgeous. However..."

5lKveCp.png
    "It's really up to Robin I would think. You won'[t be jealous will you? You seemed a bit jealous earlier. I wouldn't want to make you upset since we did have a thing in the past. But...you knew it was no strings attached, right?"

gR4a2Wm.png
    "Well, I was a little jealous, but...you're right, it's not like we're in love or anything. We were just having fun. And oh boy was it fun!"
    "Yes, it was, extremely fun. I wouldn't mind having that kind of fun again with you. And...Gloria. But only if it's okay with you, with both of you. I won't otherwise. I don't want anyone to be jealous or upset."

rRdMabx.png
    "I won't be jealous. It's cool with me. Although I am jealous she's...been with you and I haven't."

WCDagqv.png
    "If you'd like to be with me, I'm more than willing and excited for that as well. What guy wouldn't be? Do you both think you can handle that?"

OrTfYfO.png
    "Mmm, just the thought of being with you again is enough for me. Sis, you are in for a treat. Cale knows just how to treat a girl right. I can't wait, lover."
    "Neither can I."
    "Me too, oh boy, this is going to be so much fun!"

Cale could not believe what was happening. Not only was he going to be rescued, he'd get to be with two girls, that actually knew about each other, SISTERS even, and no jealously or strings attached. It was unbelievable!
    (I have to be the luckiest guy in all the worlds. How can they be so open about this? I don't understand it, but I'm not complaining.)

LGPY6Rr.png
    "Alright, let's go home.."
    "Thank you both for finding me. I'm glad I don't have to swim over to that coastline now."
    "Oh believe me, it's our pleasure. Glad you didn't try that, there's a sea monster been spotted in these waters. It might've eaten you!"
    "Emily wouldn't eat him."
    "How do you know?"

"Emily?"
    "Just a name the locals gave the creature."
    "Oh."

XK9zMP1.png
    (L.? Can you hear me?)
    (Yes I can dear, what's up?)
    (I've been found by two girls. They're taking me back to their place in Windenburg. I'll be home in a couple days.)
    (Windenburg! Of course! Oh my, Honey, that's fantastic news! Thank the Watcher!)
    (Will you tell Alessandra for me? And Joel, Josh, Jon and Essa? Nobody else though. I don't want anyone else to know where I am in case my Step-Dad is still around.)
    (Of course, I understand. I will let Simeon and Morgyn know too since they've been helping to search for you as well.)
    (That's cool, I figured it was a given you'd tell them. Thank you so much for never giving up on me. I'll let you know when I'm leaving for Mt. Komorebi. I won't be staying though. I think I might see about moving here. At least temporarily.)
    (Sounds good Cale, we'll see you soon dear.)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @permanentrose
    @afai1261
    Love Aaron's new look! I love playing around with the passage of time like that. I did that one month when Jules was pregnant with her first daughter and I wanted to make it look like more time had passed than really had. Love that Adonis and Melissa will be part of the story too! And Hunter and Aaron's relationship has reached a whole new level now that Hunter can casually drink from him - I love that though :) Love that you are exploring a haunted house this month too! I ended up doing that for part of my Brindleton Bay month last year since we don't officially have a month to explore that pack. Also those vet bills get you haha. Luckily my mods keep Pepper from getting sick in general, but those bushes they explore can always give them squirrel scratch fever and I'm waiting for it to happen haha. There are so many bushes in Windenburg. If you can afford it, you can put a vet exam table on your home lot and just treat the pets there as long as they don't need surgery. Then you have to buy surgery station too haha. I used to keep those in my sims' household inventories before I had mods to make sickness more rare haha. Nice to meet more of Hunter's family too. They have their mama's eyebrows haha. And we get to meet Elle too! Wow, love her look in your game. She's so gorgeous. And super fun she's a celebrity too. That's like one pack I don't have still LOL. I like how you've really built up your own sim world! I always enjoy meeting all your sims.

I don't think I ever showed you Elle's non dark form in my game. My vampires tend to wander around in their dark forms unless I use MCCC to tell them to hide it lol, but I thought I'd show you since I have my game open haha
    rLc11D1.png

Your club is really cute, love it! Melissa's mermaid form is really cool too! Did you say that their dad is a vampire? Or an alien? I forget haha. My question really is - are Melissa and Adonis hybrids? I have a pretty functional alien mermaid hybrid which is why I was asking. I love that pic of Adonis dancing while still in his tail lol :D And that "nope" moodlet from your previous post was really funny too, love it haha.

I have also made no real progress on this aspiration either haha. But leader of the pack is a VERY easy aspiration to complete once you get started, so I'm not worried about taking this one slowly.

Also Emily usually spawns in the same place in the Bluffs every so often if you look out toward where those sail boats are. She's pretty easy to spot if you're looking for her. Love that Robin is attracted to Melissa too, she's such a flirt with the ladies lol.
    Thank you! Now I realise I could have given Hunter longer hair too but I'm far too attached to the hair he already has haha.

Oh the vet exam table is actually a pretty good idea! If they had room in their house for it lol. Maybe I need to look into some pet mods haha.

Wow Elle looks absolutely stunning in your game :love: I love her so much haha

Melissa and Adonis' father Keegan is a full vampire, but with an alien skintone because he was born in game as an alien after I made his vampire father be abducted, then I cheated to give him the vampire trait, and then removed the alien trait :D So he retained only the skintone. At least, that's what I think I did. It was like 2 years ago now. I've made other vampires with alien skintones who aren't hybrids in CAS (oh, and spellcasters with alien skintones too). They can't do alien interactions but their skintone is pretty :joy:

Melissa and Adonis are full mermaids. Adonis was born in game (as a full mermaid) and had a twin sister who was a mermaid-vampire hybrid but she was very glitchy (no alien in her though, except for the blue skin in one of her forms - she had 3 forms I think).
    This is because Keegan technically doesn't have any alien in him at all, the game treats him as a full vampire because he doesn't have any of the alien traits. He's just a vampire with a skintone that is unobtainable in CAS ;) I think I could cheat to give him the trait that alien hybrids (offspring of alien sims and humans - not from abduction) get and then he could do those interactions, but I'm too lazy to do that since he's a background character and I'm not playing him.

I have two (usually) functional mermaid-alien hybrids of my own, they're not in this save though. The reason I say they're usually functional is because the last time I played them they both glitched really badly lol (I have no idea what I did!) and I haven't played them since :D

Yeah I've played pretty far ahead and so have finished the first 2 steps of the aspiration now. I've actually never completed it before but I can see how it'd be easy to finish.

It probably won't happen for a few updates, but Robin and Melissa are together now and Robin is a part of Aaron's club :smiley:
    February 6th Comments:

@afai1261
    Nice to see all that anger Aaron had at the very beginning is starting to move aside. He still has his moments, but not like he used to. I like his scruffy look, too. I think I mentioned it to you before, but I'll probably use the look for him when it's time for the teenagers to become young adults. As eventually, I'll have him be turned into a vampire, it might be fun to have it done when he's a young adult. Then in my gameplay story, he'll be like that as a young adult...forever. I cracked up at your glitches in the extras. Then Melissa showing Adonis photos...probably, "look what can do on land now?"

@SoulGal7
    Liking the outfitting for the Challenge Sims gang! D.J. looks sportish!
    I purposely had put Caitlin and family in Windenburg about mid January. They were "not in a world" when the game generated them. Later I decided to make the decision to change their last name to 'Von Haunt' and move them into that Estate using a Mod. I only had D.J. visit the Estate once, and the two ghosts did not come out. Not sure if the Mod changed that so they won't now cause it's a residential lot. D.J. needs 4 more Simmies to complete his collection. Gives me an excuse to have him return to Mt. Komorebi. Plus he'll need to see his (elderly) friends he made there.

@permanentrose
    Really loved the family reunion. Now I won't make the mistake next time Robin and another hang out. :lol: Oh, and Kaori REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to be a part of your story. She's making that very clear! :joy:
    Mimsy and Bernard did not make an appearance on the first day I played having someone in the Estate. I hope if I bring D.J. over again, they do make an appearance, but I don't know if using a Mod to change the Lot type also changed stuff like that. I wanted D.J. to also do wellness in Mt. Komorebi to go along with his rock climbing, but it never fit. And when @RememberJoy made Adam have it his passion, I decided to put that to use in my gameplay and bring D.J. into that skill that way.

@RememberJoy
    What a fun productive time for Adam. And I laughed at the "I could tell Sofia and Jade were getting really close" part. Gotta love glitches and the possibilities to use them. It really is funny they're sharing the same yoga mat.

@Carebear92
    Was neat and enjoyable seeing Kiyoshi stop by from Mt. Komorebi to Windenburg to hang out with Savannah! He's a keeper for her!

@Shadami
    :joy: D.J was really excited to know she was home it looks like. Too funny. Glad Velma is having a fun time around him. Can't wait to see their mountain excursion! :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my February 6th post above! I'll have to post comments/replies tomorrow, I'm exhausted and stayed up way too late. Hope y'all have a fabulous day/night and a wonderful week ahead! <3
    February 7

ddOScP4.jpg
    After getting home from her Harvestfest meal and heading to bed, Robin got an unexpected vistor - Kat Cave, Ophelia's mom.
    45AbLFr.jpg

Unlike her daughter, she did not spare Robin a plasma draining...
    IyYrRjj.png

After school, Robin finally caught a fish I found worth keeping. This is the fish tank her brother Rowan gave her prior to the challenge starting, and I'm glad she's finally using it.
    GnXhO0b.png

I love that she can talk to fish haha.
    hdYZsb1.png

Sinead had invited her to check out her club, the Disco Dreamers (I feel like it's kind of dumb name but it's the only thing that came to mind when I made it lol) so Robin headed to the club that evening. The club activities include using the DJ booth, dancing, and listening to music. Might add more stuff as they hang out more. They are using the club area that I believe the Spin Masters typically use, but since I deleted all the members of that club or imported them aged up/made over from another save, the club no longer exists so I had the option to choose giving access to the room to the Disco Dreamers instead.

Robin's catching on quickly, leading that group dance :D Anyway, I'll introduce the club members briefly. First, we have Nani Kealoha, the pre-made toddler from Sulani, though she's a teen now in my save. She's the one with the super curly hair. You guys already know Sinead. Then there's Piper Masters, daughter of @Karababy52's 2021 challenge sim Essa and her husband, Damon. I guess I only aged her sister Willow up to a YA, not her, but since I needed teens for this club, I just decided to keep her as a teen. She's the one in the middle in the back. The light blue haired girl is Skylar Fryes-Behr, daughter of Morgan Fyres and Yuki Behr. Then the dark blue haired girl is Kiki Munch, daughter of @SoulGal7's 2021 challenge sim, Sakura, and Wolfgang Munch.
    Oh7ad3V.jpg

Robin also had a dance battle with Skylar. And yep, you guessed it, she does indeed find her attractive too ;):joy:
    1rguGst.jpg
    AdKJQ24.jpg

And she hung back to have a bit of fun with Sinead after everyone left ;)
    4wXTHme.jpg

edited April 2023
    February 7
    ntP9dGvA_o.jpg
    Bkwk5BT.png
    NgdnQjz.png
    SNd5SJK.png
    xXeCNRs.png
    3TXvEL2.png
    7mwJOJh.png
    asbYHTW.png
    NhohmnL.png

Hunter ordered a Plasma Jane from the bartender and could tell from the excited screams of the crowd on the dance floor that someone famous had arrived at the discotheque.
    He took a sip, closing his eyes to savor the taste. It was perfect, and as he turned he was surprised to see that the famous someone was standing across from him. His mother smiled at him. "I wondered if I'd find you here," she said, and he almost spilled his drink.
    "Hi again, Mum," he said with a grin.
    Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone else, and his smile and happiness at seeing his mother again faltered. For there was his uncle. It took everything in him to not immediately blow up at him. "How in the name of the freaking Watcher did you find us?" Morgan winced.
    pkSvSJW.png
    Elle glanced between her brother and her son. Hunter hoped like mad that Aaron wasn't coming up the stairs anytime soon. He realised with a jolt that he had no idea where Aaron even was...
    "For all the stress you caused us," Hunter spat at his uncle.
    "Stress?" Elle asked. She turned to Morgan.
    "He followed us everywhere," came Aaron's voice from behind them. "I'd go to the park and he'd be there. I'd go to the gym and he'd be there. Half the time, Hunter wasn't even with me..." He couldn't continue.
    Ury9io2.png
    Morgan hurriedly tried to explain himself to his sister who was looking more and more irate with every second. "I never told you to follow him absolutely everywhere!" she yelled. "And if what Aaron says is true, that you stalked-"
    "This could get ugly," Hunter whispered to Aaron. "We have to get out of here before they have a full-on duel on the dancefloor..."
    Aaron was staring at the ground, his hands shaking and his mind racing. Crap, crap, crap... "We're leaving even if I have to carry you," Hunter muttered, fully ready to scoop Aaron up in his arms and carry him home.

Extras:
    This Blue Zulpo, created by @MaggieMarley (thisisarealpainx on the gallery) and she's one half of my favourite sim couple so I was very happy to see her here (even if I wanted to see her other half more lol). She's a 3-star celebrity so Aaron had to get her autograph too ;)
    E0dhVJf.png
    wCJdhuM.png
    LuUv4e1.png
    2gLetCe.png
    She's an alien with a human skintone :smiley:

Okay, 1) you are married (to a woman I might add), 2) you have a daughter the same age as him, and 3) he's gay, stop checking him out lol
    0ggamBQ.png

And now for some stuff that I don't want to write story for :joy:
    MCNMfH8.png
    3eRkG81.png
    1YYh8xa.png
    pn3Bpf7.png
    uRyAmTN.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    @permanentrose
    Aww, sweet Pepper was so concerned for her Mom. Whoa! I bet it did take a lot to get allll those Sims sitting down together for a meal. Good job! Brock is adorable with his little spoon. hehe Love the group hug, both of them. Jules face in the daily pic says it all! Dancing, Karaoke and then hot tub fun, looks like a wonderful 'after' party too.

No worries, there is another spellcaster with colorful hair and purple eyes. She's in the same household with Alessandra. Yeah, I thought I'd try Rags to Riches style every month, at least at the beginning. The island is perfect for it. With Cale, I wanted it to seem remote, but not abandoned. I hope you like how he's ultimately rescued and by who. ;) Love T.O.O.L.! And Debug too, SO much stuff in there to use in builds. Ohh, she's your L. Faba! I thought she looked familiar. :)

Great looking group for Robin's club! Thanks for including Piper! :) Oh man, Kat! Poor Robin! Is that fish tank CC? Love it! Oh nice Robin's club could use the Spin Masters old hangout.

@afai1261
    Thank you so much for saying that! I love it too! <3

Lots of lovin' going on in everybody's updates! I love it! Ooo, Elle makes an appearance again at the club, very cool. Uh oh, and there's Morgan too. Not good. o.O Blue! I remember her well, of course. Great to see her again. :)

@LegacySims2017
    Ohhh, okay, that explains the snow. The yellow book with Morgyn is from a base game update they did awhile ago for walkby Sims. Ah, if it doesn't have the special lot designation anymore, the ghosts are probably gone. HAHA! Yeah, probably wouldn't be so comfy doing that on his makeshift latrine. But better than a stick up the butt eh? ;) Well, if you've read my latest update, you know who ultimately rescued Cale. :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Oh, a stool, okay, that explains it. :) It was a gorgeous day for Cale, yes. :)
    edited February 2022
    Gonna try doing comments as you all post, instead of waiting until the end of the day, as long as I have time, so hopefully they will be less overwhelming.

@Karababy52
    Ah yes, I do indeed love Cale's rescue squad haha. And he's on cloud 9, getting permission to romance both sisters at one time :D:D I have to get used to Robin having eyes for men in your game lol, since I've really only focused on the ladies for her in my game thus far. That's not to say as she explores the serial romantic aspiration that she might not try a guy or two haha. Maybe she'll even get cozy with Cale in my game too :D I adore Gloria too. Is she in the gallery? I don't think it would make sense for her to be in this current save, unless I just make her completely unrelated to Jules and her family, but she's a very pretty sim who I'd definitely include in another save. Anyway, back to your story - I have a feeling Cale will find a reason to stay in Windenburg, even though he seems determined to get back home right now haha. After all, he doesn't have a home in Mt. Komorebi anymore, and his step dad knows where he is there, so it's probably safer for him to stay in Windenburg after all ;)

That fish tank is from the Snowy Escape pack. Works exactly the same as the fish bowl :) There's so many little items in packs I never use so it's always a treat to discover them.

@LegacySims2017
    Haha, no worries about your little mix up, at quick glance, Sinead does look a lot like Robin's sister, Ruby :D

Okay, so actually I am out of time now, so I'll comment on your stuff later, @afai1261!
    edited February 2022
    Hi All! I am having problems with my photo imaging service and can't seem to get the pics up here. I see them in the file, but then when I link the file, they are all blank. So, not sure what is wrong. Anyway, I use PostImage and it might be down. Does anyone else have a photo imaging free service that they use? Thanks :)
    @SoulGal7 I always use Imgur. Seems to work well about 95% of the time :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top