Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    The Bheeda's have cute kids name Jasleen and Ari. They cracked me up today. They got so scared from the monster under the bed that they ran out of their apartment building into the downtown city just after midnight. :joy: So they got to spend some time out on the town alone. They avoided the homeless people sleeping on benches and played on the playground before I put them back to bed. Too bad there were no vendor stalls open so late it would have been fun to get them a snack. I just aged up Ari today, but I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to take a photo of him as a toddler because he was adorable.

3JQexTs.png
    QXInsfz.png

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    The Bheeda's have cute kids name Jasleen and Ari. They cracked me up today. They got so scared from the monster under the bed that they ran out of their apartment building into the downtown city just after midnight. :joy: So they got to spend some time out on the town alone. They avoided the homeless people sleeping on benches and played on the playground before I put them back to bed. Too bad there were no vendor stalls open so late it would have been fun to get them a snack. I just aged up Ari today, but I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to take a photo of him as a toddler because he was adorable.

3JQexTs.png
    QXInsfz.png

The Bheeda’s in my save had two boys. Dan who is married to my sim self’s eldest daughter Sienna and Dan’s brother was named Daquan.
    Frankie Bheeda ages up. No, i did not choose that hair!
    V0DFgxJ.png
    GfBrETT.png
    @Brd709 Aww they are so cute! :love: I love seeing how people style other premade households in the game.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    So my teen Sim Clara was at the park when she got a message from her young adult sister Lydia, saying that she (Lydia) had found a ring in her girlfriend’s handbag… except that Lydia’s girlfriend is still only a teenager! Lydia is a bit older than her girlfriend, plus I’ve disabled aging for the time being whilst Lydia is at university. I’ve had a few of those “neighbourhood stories” messages, but none as odd as that!!

I don’t really play premades much. Maybe one day I’ll start a save where I either play a premade family or create my own family and marry a premade.
    So my teen Sim Clara was at the park when she got a message from her young adult sister Lydia, saying that she (Lydia) had found a ring in her girlfriend’s handbag… except that Lydia’s girlfriend is still only a teenager! Lydia is a bit older than her girlfriend, plus I’ve disabled aging for the time being whilst Lydia is at university. I’ve had a few of those “neighbourhood stories” messages, but none as odd as that!!

I don’t really play premades much. Maybe one day I’ll start a save where I either play a premade family or create my own family and marry a premade.

@Lucy_Henley Oh no that sounds really glitchy. :open_mouth: Maybe you could try to run repair on your game?

In my recent gameplay my mermaid, Ariel, befriended a dust bunny and made me laugh the way she was talking to it. It sounded like she said feela nooboo. Nooboo is baby, so it's either Simlish for my baby friend or my filthy dusty baby, I'm not sure :joy:

a2MiOyk.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    The Cole twins have aged up!
    Here is Andrew(aka Drew)
    51855059554_0f6fd7f02c_h.jpg
    Aiden
    51854814738_8a4efa97ee_h.jpg

And their post-makeover selfie
    51853771572_8869fb2952_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @Elliandre I don’t know if it’s glitchy or not. I’ve seen other Simmers say they’ve had weird messages off people. Perhaps it’s just EA being weird.

Anyway, one of my Sims built a Servo! Not had a Servo in my game before. It’s still just called Servo Bot, I can’t think of a good name for it. Any ideas? It’s a male Servo, by the way.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    edited February 2022
    Am I allowed to post a video here? I just released a new "The Simmerville Show", this is a TV-show featuring studio guests, visits to local households (including a dukedom) and there are even recognizable sims in the live audience :) It's a way for me to share some of the stories ongoing in my game. I play 100+ households and 400+ sims, so there's a ton to pick from.

Opening show (12 minutes) features several well known faces from my universe, and also a couple premades. Main host is Fritz Mervil, CEO of my Simmerville Studio, Inc. His 2 assistants are introduced in the show :) More info on my blog.

Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    edited February 2022

At the beginning of the week, Lily received a disturbing call from her butler agency.
    Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-8-54-27-PM.png
    The agency then withdrew not that amount, but the Fengs' entire holdings from their bank account.
    (Anyone else with this bug?

Knowing this is old, but yes @mightysprite I had this bug a couple years back, and had to stop using the Butler service. I was forced to use played live-in Butlers instead. It seems like the butler charges daily while I play my other houses on rotation, resulting in ridiculous high bills and often a cash balance of 0 the next time i play that house. I posted about it on the forums some years ago, but did not get response or check if the bug has been addressed eventually (never saw it mentioned in patch notes). I'll check your ea link, but I think my played butlers are just as much fun.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Kiersten inherited a dusty, cluttered old house in Glimmerbrook from her grandfather, only to discover that it has some paranormal activity. Finally mustering the courage to use the seance table, she communicated with her deceased grandfather and was told she must carry on the family tradition of paranormal investigation and speak to Guidry.

3gY9hEQ.png

After summoning a ghost she realized omg someone forgot to turn aging off in this new save and the old people are dying! Sorry Minerva Charm. Kiersten had a fascinating conversation with the elderly spellcaster ghost and decided to visit the Magic Realm and become a spellcaster. Hopefully magic will help her in her new line of work. She has promised to restore Minerva and any other poor grandparent lost in this new save.

zKy8McM.png

Kiersten was delighted to discover angelfish on sale in the Spellcaster's shops and has stocked up and is working on her cooking skill in anticipation of having to cook ambrosia and restore multiple beloved grandparents who have become ghosts.

N4TdENJ.png

While Kiersten was feeding her dust bunny and begging it to go find some useful treasure not just children's toys, these flying adorable spectres appeared. They are so cute! :love:

SXHwfT6.png

She had to sell a piece of her soul to one of them, but it gave her a fantastic jar of candy that restores energy. She angered the second one and it flew around her like mad. The third one was playful and and after it left, Kiersten was sparkling.

wwOvBLs.png

Kiersten cast a small seance circle on the floor of the upstairs hallway. Days have gone by, but still no sign of Guidry. Who is this person? Will he ever appear? After summoning Bonehilda looking for more answers, she attempted the ghastly ritual and then died, becoming a ghost herself!! :scream::naughty:

I think deathly purple looks good on her.

OjF0AEl.png

As it turns out, the ghostly form was only temporary and she is now back to her normal self resuming her quest to track down this mysterious Guidry.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,845 Member
    An angry day calls for an angry run.
    angry-run-1.png

It really works! Yeah.
    angry-run-2.png

After leaving the art critic career in high dudgeon over a certain incident with a forgery, Diego became a writer full-time. He got promoted and is now a Journalist. Now he can expose idiots all day long. He also likes looking brave and pouty in his new outfit.
    promotion-outfit.png

....When you go over to your best friends' house to show off your brave and pouty new look, and they aren't home, so you end up just playing video games with their son.
    show-off-outfit-play-games.png

Ever since National Leader Victor Feng was abducted by aliens and had a baby, the movers and shakers of San Myshuno have been feeling a bit shaky themselves. Diego invited Miko Ojo to brunch at Sunflower's to talk things over.
    "Have you met baby Feng yet?" asked Diego.
    "No, they're being very private about it," Miko said. "I did see Victor for a meeting at the National Leader Estate when he was very pregnant, though."
    lunch-with-miko.png

They were both nervous about what Victor's abduction and pregnancy might mean for the future. Was this some sort of power play on Sixam's part, showing that they could do whatever they wanted to the leader of their land? And if they did it to Victor Feng, would they do it to other people too?

"Do you think Victor wanted this to happen?" asked Diego.
    "You're starting to sound like a journalist already," said Miko. "Congratulations, by the way."
    "Don't think you can distract me with flattery. How did he seem when you saw him pregnant?"
    "He seemed very happy, I have to say. He's pretty close with a couple of the aliens who have good jobs here, especially the police chief. And then he and the First Lady never had children. I wonder if he found out that having a baby in the aliens' way was possible, and asked them to do it in a way that would come as a surprise to her?"
    "Hmm, he's capable of something like that, but I don't know if he's capable of hiding anything from Lily. Actually, maybe I should write an article on Victor. I bet a lot of people are asking these same questions. Victor might welcome an article that sheds some light on them in a complimentary manner. Maybe he would take me more seriously if I did that."
    "Diego, babe, no one takes you seriously."

Diego wrote the article.

article-on-victor-end.png

Diego also found time to write a bestseller. He's a Rising Star now. Putting the "Ego" in "Diego"...
    diego-bestseller.png

Diego's been interested in rocket science for a little while, despite being so un-handy that anytime anything in his apartment breaks he calls repairman Chris instead of even trying to understand it himself. Of course, that probably has to do with the other fine qualities of repairman Chris. Anyway, Diego hatched an idea about starting a science center in nearby Newcrest. Maybe if more people were interested in space, that might help them and the aliens grow to understand one another better. Also, who says a science center has to be nonprofit? Diego could surely figure out a way to make money on it.

But for the time being, he can still ask his friends for some funds to get it started, right? And so, our Diego finds himself in the unlikely position of becoming a fundraiser...
    diego-fundraises.png

Victor agreed it could be a good idea
    fundraising.png

Miko dropped by the club, saw what was happening, and gave Diego a few quick pointers, from one fundraiser to another.
    fundraising-pointers.png

(This is either the Rock Your Body NAP or a Fitness Like at play, but it sure looks like one dancer is showing off her moves while another dancer is showing off his planking skill)
    fundraising-one-dances-one-planks.png

A famous author, bad-boy critic turned journalist, attracts attention at the club. This was good for fundraising and Diego likes attention at all times
    fundraising-attracted-attention.png

One of the fans was the cute DJ headliner. Diego made sure to introduce himself in his most enchanting manner. Fortunately he always carries fresh rose petals in his pocket just in case.
    fundraising-enchanting.png

His name was Callen. He wanted an autograph. Diego obliged. Sorry, cute lady in purple, you're not Diego's type.
    fundraising-autograph.png

Fame has other benefits. Mysterious potions are now arriving in the mail. Including one that can replace sleep. (You were wondering how Diego has time for a job, writing bestsellers, and going out to the club at all hours? This is how)
    sleep-potion.png

Substance use instead of sleeping! What could possibly ever go wrong?

Lest you be worried that our party boy is becoming too serious-minded, don't worry. He's still having lots of parties
    Dinner party for the Room Where It Happens
    party1.png

party2.png

An autograph for Peyton Schwab. Because she's such a cute innocent starry-eyed kid right?
    autograph-for-peyton.png

New Year's Eve party for the friends. Penny helped get ready. She tested the sushi... and the cheesecake.
    nye-try-out-sushi-on-bff.png

Inviting friends
    nye-invite.png

Everyone needs a skilled party boy in their lives. Thanks Diego.
    nye-party.png

And Diego rang in the new year with Derrick, his favorite alien, even if Derrick is too shy to ever appear out of disguise.
    nye-diegos-favorite-alien.png

Diego is still going on plenty of dates
    Remember DJ Callen? Diego sure does
    date.png

No problem, Don, I'm happy to share
    happy-to-share.png

Hinata Endo is a married man who used to live next door and had an affair with Diego. Then they had a falling-out over Hinata's guilt. I guess he's over it.
    hinata-over-his-guilt.png

Right after that phone call, Diego got a sudden Angry moodlet from his hot-headed trait. I took that to mean he was having second thoughts about that date. He never went.

Knox... I know we used to sleep together but I'm not the right person to give you advice on your new relationship.
    knox-not-gonna-help-you-with-your-guilt.png

Knox, you need to make this about you and Natalie, not about me.
    knox-not-gonna-help-2.png

But then Knox invited Diego to the Spice Festival. Without Natalie. Diego was all prepared for this to be just a friendly outing.

He wasn't going to try anything. But then Knox started in with...
    knox-wasnt-gonna-try-but.png

And... they ended up here.
    spice-knox-2-neighbors.png

(When the neighbors are being loud, this is the best solution, in Diego's view.)

Bess had a question for Diego too.
    try-for-baby.png
    Naturally, Diego assumed she meant she and Penny were thinking about adopting again. Diego saw what great moms they were, and wanted every happiness for these friends who were his favorite family.

A few days later, Bess stopped by.

It was evident that it wasn't going to be adoption this time.

baby-belly-chat1.png

"How?" asked Diego.

Bess told him she couldn't say exactly. But she and Victor were in contact regularly, about some investments, and sometimes they shared other information. In this case, other information included contact information for a few aliens who were willing to provide certain reproductive technological assistance to a small number of Victor's friends.

"I can't wait to have Penny's baby, biologically," Bess crowed. "And also, it's pretty cool to be involved in an inter-species experiment."

"For your sake, I just hope it's human," said Diego.
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    SwanSong93 wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice But I think the Heatproof and Iceproof Traits are much better, so I will collect more satisfaction points without wasting 500 on the Acclimation traits which I think are overridden by those.
    Reality Kings Episode 4

Manuel sent a Happy Text to Summer who replied with an invitation to hang out in Magnolia Blossom Park. Manuel gave a friendly gift to Summer which she accepted happily.
    1.jpg

The two of them ate together at a cafe in Windenburg. They were supposed to be alone together, but Nancy Landgraab suddenly joined them in their table.
    2.jpg

Meanwhile, in the Partihaus household, Marcus Flex's wife Nina (a 1-star celebrity guest star) divorced him.
    3.jpg

Jordan flirted with Phoenix (Jade Rosa's younger sister), the girl who hooked up Manuel with Luna.
    4.jpg
    -to be continued-

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3

I'm pretty sure your Manuel was inspired from this Manuel 😀
    r558cv4v7tdo.jpg
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Lucy_Henley There's another game I play called Stellaris, and they have a few interesting names for robots races.

There are:

Cybrex and NEX that come to my memory.

I think Corex or NES can be interesting names. A play on the word Core, as in power core, and NES was an old gaming system.

Cybren or Cybrus could be interesting variations of the word Cyber.

If he's evil, VEX are evil Bionic Aliens determined to assimilate everything and every planet into an extension of their machine network. They are from a game called Destiny.
    @Elliandre I don’t know if it’s glitchy or not. I’ve seen other Simmers say they’ve had weird messages off people. Perhaps it’s just EA being weird.

Anyway, one of my Sims built a Servo! Not had a Servo in my game before. It’s still just called Servo Bot, I can’t think of a good name for it. Any ideas? It’s a male Servo, by the way.

@Lucy_Henley

I should give some background about the Cybrex before you choose that name, for the sake of meaning.

The Cybrex were a race in the game that went on a crusade to destroy all sapient organic life, but they eventually changed their mind and become one of the forces that tries to save all sapient life, organic and inorganic, when the end-game crisis takes place.

Cybrex could be a good name for a character that changes from bad to good.
    Interesting ideas @Metior_Ice . I just named him “C3PO Blue” for now, but I’ll do some research into fictional robots and see if there’s anything else that grabs my interest. Or of course I could just name him something really normal/boring/human, like Dave or something similar to that.
    edited February 2022
    @Lucy_Henley
    Interesting ideas @Metior_Ice . I just named him “C3PO Blue” for now, but I’ll do some research into fictional robots and see if there’s anything else that grabs my interest. Or of course I could just name him something really normal/boring/human, like Dave or something similar to that.

He could be named Hal. lol.
    edited February 2022
    But honestly, why are so many sci-fi robots
    Genocidal
    ... very mean.

Stellaris: The Contingency and Cybrex
    Skynet
    Hal

I could keep going, but Sims Borgs seem to be the only friendly robots...
    edited February 2022
    Rolling back to last year when i took my first ever screenshot taken at this very time a year ago. It features a young sim self and a young Liberty Lee who he had just met eating with their neighbours Arun and Jasminder Bheeda. (Now RIP)

It is the Fall of 1979 and my sim self had just moved to San Myshuno as a Young Adult in just starting out in the politics career. In my current save it is now Fall 1984 and my sim self is a Serious Musician in the music branch of the entertainment career.

b1DJMHb.png
    I’ve still got the very first Sims 4 couple I ever created in my gallery. I’ve considered bringing them into one of my current saves somehow. I created them about six years ago now, which seems like ages! They’re called Saskia and Luke Asquith and they both want to be chefs. I remember when I originally played them, Luke died before achieving his aspiration. Bringing them back after six years would be fun, I think! Particularly since I had no packs back then, plus it was before toddlers.
    edited February 2022
    I’ve still got the very first Sims 4 couple I ever created in my gallery. I’ve considered bringing them into one of my current saves somehow. I created them about six years ago now, which seems like ages! They’re called Saskia and Luke Asquith and they both want to be chefs. I remember when I originally played them, Luke died before achieving his aspiration. Bringing them back after six years would be fun, I think! Particularly since I had no packs back then, plus it was before toddlers.

I originally played with the base game and two EP's from 2015 and bought the rest of the expansion packs in bulk a few days later in 2021. 2021 was when I properly returned to the game since 2015 as my then laptop couldn't handle the game anymore.

In game time my sim self and Liberty Lee have been married already for five years.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hello everybody,

it's been a while since I have play my decade challenge, but I needed a break from the family, so here are the next two years. :)

2011 - 2012

A lot of big days happened in both years.

While Sandra was eating with the children, she went in labor.
    gMgY9VV.png

LTVMmi1.png
    Time for the walk, no other picture from the panicked husband who was with her, because her doctor was a ghost. I think ghosts shouldn't have a job, I've played my other scenario with a ghost, and in my eyes the ghosts really need an overhaul. Much things don't make sense with ghosts.
    Vj3dPmF.png

yesss :D; Welcome Hannah Kaufmann, born in 2011
    YeMjV4n.png

Amelie slowly becomes a teenager and wasn't happy about the newest family member.
    19cKVko.png

The Big Day.

No, I couldn't wait longer for the new gamepack, the announcement and leak came a little too late for me.
    Family and friends are gathering.

vErH2pT.png
    6y2HK8R.png

Dominik took Sandras family name.
    b63OsYr.png

The guests were a little bit too hungry and killed the wedding cake before Sandra and Dominik had the chance for the first cut. They repeat it on the next day.

VqeX2EV.png

Not only good things happened, we had also a fire (from baking cookies) Seriously, Sandra? You have level 10 in cooking and level 6 in gourmet cooking, how did you start that fire from baking simple cookies, my darling?
    8a5H61T.png

Christmas and New Years Eve.

A lot of presents.
    5fNggo2.png

And mommy took pictures.

M1iBys7.png

In the evening they watched a childrens movie together.

v34J8sW.png

During the winter break, the children were lucky, because it fell snow.
    klPa693.png

Safe firework for kids.
    tKiC9AY.png

They made back at home at the right time, the kids wanted to see the silvester show.
    axPrS2C.png
    VGVHgzY.png
    8hPQxDB.png

In 2012 Hannah became a toddler.
    fa7Nhv9.png

An here is the official family portrait.
    565Ldyy.png

Some of the pictures are now on the desk.
    Tuux10a.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I would like to say goodbye, I will going on a break. Thanks for reading and following my story for this long time, I don't thing I will put any story updates here in the near future. Stay healthy and have a nice day. Bye bye.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2022
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Ive decided to only play with one family in my game, so I can really focus on them, building relationships, drama etc they seem like a normal family just you wait 😂, I play with aging on long so my sims will have children so my stories can change, I have a family of 5 with 1 dog, 1 cat and a hamster, they live on a farm with a cow called daisy and chickens, their oldest daughter is a teen vampire, her mother was romantically involved with a vampire before she got married with her 2 other children's father, her daughter can walk in the daylight I thought her human side could be represented by this a tried to make her as human as possible for a vampire sim, her younger siblings a child sister she's a spellcaster ( from her fathers side he's descended from spellcasters but it skipped him) and her toddler brother a normal sim just like their mother and father, in my today's game of playing them I decided to cause a bit of drama, the father has been woohooing with the nanny and his wife found out unknown to him, so she having an affair with the male maid, the drama 🤣

I don't know how to put a picture of them on this but I've uploaded them to the gallery

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/49CF636A795C11EC86A6F4435629C7A7?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=nikkiheathcote95&max=50&maxis=false

Just a little update on this family, the mother has moved out, she had enough lol ,fed up running the farm 😆 and in her unhappy marriage and cleaning up after her 3 children and ex-husband now, she's now living in Strangerville with her new scientist boyfriend with another baby on the way with a new look that's not a typical housewife,she still keeps in touch with her 3 children, perhaps maybe aliens will come into this family soon, I will find a way 😂, I'm planning the baby on the way to be transgender when she or he grows up, I can't wait to play my first trans sim 💜

Edit: her toddler son is now aged up to child aswell
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2022
    Aiden and Drew are now teenagers! Still identical and very handsome. They inherited their father's(grandfather's, and great-grandmother's) freckles!!!
    51868505028_78ed234829_k.jpg

Oh, that little blonde peanut behind them is their baby sister Juliana <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top