Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Carnaval Streetwear Kit

Comments

• NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway! I got 11 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Royalty

You’ve swayed your hips in Rio’s Sambadrome, hurled oranges in Ivrea, savoured King Cake in New Orleans and made masked mayhem in Venice – or you at least plan to. Go forth and enjoy the “5th season”, you’ve earned it!

I guess being born in a Spanish speaking Catholic country has a lot to do with it.
    Happy simming!
  • RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    I got 8 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Maybe you don’t spend all year in anticipation of Carnival time, but you know a thing or two about fun traditions at home and abroad. And at any rate, you don’t have to be a complete connoisseur to get dressed up, take in the traditions, enjoy the parades and dance the night away at a or party or two…

Not as bad as I thought I'd do! Thank you so much for hosting yet another one of your giveaways!
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I got 5 out of 16 and I've psyched myself out of a couple answers XD
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    I learned some of this through other video games, and some of it from the Bing homepage. Still surprised I didn't do worse. LOL

I got 12 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Royalty

You’ve swayed your hips in Rio’s Sambadrome, hurled oranges in Ivrea, savoured King Cake in New Orleans and made masked mayhem in Venice – or you at least plan to. Go forth and enjoy the “5th season”, you’ve earned it!
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I can't take the survey atm but would like to participate.

Enter me please.

Thank you for the giveaway.
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    I got 6 of 16 right 😅
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Maybe you don’t spend all year in anticipation of Carnival time, but you know a thing or two about fun traditions at home and abroad. And at any rate, you don’t have to be a complete connoisseur to get dressed up, take in the traditions, enjoy the parades and dance the night away at a or party or two…

Thank you for the giveaway!
    he/him
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Enter me please.

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I got 6 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Thank you very much for this fun chance!
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    I got 6 out of 16 and got 'Carnival Ace.'
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited January 2022
    I got 7 of 16 right.

You’re A Carnival Ace Maybe you don’t spend all year in anticipation of Carnival time, but you know a thing or two about fun traditions at home and abroad. And at any rate, you don’t have to be a complete connoisseur to get dressed up, take in the traditions, enjoy the parades and dance the night away at a or party or two…

That was fun 😊. Thanks!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I already knew I don't know much at all about carnivals and I was guessing for most of them.
    I got 5 out of 16
    You're Carnival Clueless
    When Carnival rolls around in your town and everyone’s donning their fancy dress, you just put on a cowboy hat and call it a day. At least no one can say you didn’t try.

I found this response kind of funny because where I live we don't have carnivals... or cowboys.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you for hosting! Please enter me.

The quiz was a lot of fun. I expected to get a 0, but ended up with 7 of 16 right.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I'm surprised I did this well! Apparently I know more than I thought. Thanks again for hosting <3

I got 10 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I would also love to enter the giveaway, but without completely embarrassing myself in the quiz. :D

So enter me, please! <3

Thanks as always for the chance and good luck to everyone! :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • kiwiiekiwiie Posts: 4 New Member
    I got 10, and learn many things, thanks
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway! I got 5 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Clueless

When Carnival rolls around in your town and everyone’s donning their fancy dress, you just put on a cowboy hat and call it a day. At least no one can say you didn’t try.
    I'll admit to not being very good at this. :D
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    This was fun!!

I got 7 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Enter me.

Cheers to color.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited February 2022
    And the winner is!

@Stormkeep! Please message me for info on receiving your code.

Thanks to all who entered and keep an eye out for the Game Pack giveaway. 😊 Maybe happening sooner than you think. 👀
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Congrats, @Stormkeep ! 🤗👍
    Always great to see the giveaways!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    congratulations @stormkeep!
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Oh, wow...I never win anything. This is exciting!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Congratulations!!