Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack Coming?

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Announcements usually happen on Tuesdays. There is also a pre game pack update (attraction system;) that they might announce this week. I m surprised they havent shown the two mystery cas items from tomorrow's Sdx though.
    How you know?
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Announcements usually happen on Tuesdays. There is also a pre game pack update (attraction system;) that they might announce this week. I m surprised they havent shown the two mystery cas items from tomorrow's Sdx though.
    How you know?

There is always a pre game pack update. If the game drops this month then the update will co.e a bit sooner.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    How you know?

There is always a pre game pack update. If the game drops this month then the update will co.e a bit sooner.

I think he was asking about your comment on an attraction system.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2022
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    Looks like we're getting a Delivery Express on the 9th, makes me wonder if that means we'll be getting the pack announcement on the 8th. I mean usually they announce packs right before an update, but...
    Plumbobi wrote: »
    Looks like we're getting a Delivery Express on the 9th, makes me wonder if that means we'll be getting the pack announcement on the 8th. I mean usually they announce packs right before an update, but...

I really wish they'd announce it this week. Another week of waiting is going to kill me.
    Nothing yet on Twitter.
    With Carnaval releasing Thursday, I don't think we're going to hear anything before next Tuesday.
    With Carnaval releasing Thursday, I don't think we're going to hear anything before next Tuesday.

I wish they'd atleast release a Teaser Friday for a Tuesday Trailer.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    One day, I will be looking away, and then a teaser or trailer will come out of nowhere. Whenever I am waiting for something in Sims 4, though, nothing shows up unless I look away, hehe.

It’s like that old saying, “A watched kettle/pot never boils”, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'm so excited, I just love full beautiful Weddings. I really, really hope there will be a Honeymoon Hotel Venue & a Romantic Exotic new World. <3<3
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Ooh see now! I've waiting for this a long dang time ago!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    "Going to the Chapel & we're going to get married, going to the Chapel of Love"
    I so had to sing that. Lol :D<3
    edited February 2022

I look away for a bit to focus on other things, and there we go, hehe!
    He was responding to someone asking for "gameplay, animations, and 'life simulation' " during the free food announcement, so hopefully, this is a good sign.
    I wonder how long is sooooon, though, lol?
    So happy to hear that SOMETHING coming along, at least, instead of radio silence! :blush:
    (She/her)
    Thanks @LatinaBunny. I missed that. Thought it was something to do with bowling. 😄 Glad that's not the case.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Could be a different (less obvious) way to say "aisle," I suppose...
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    I can't wait for this pack to get announced so I can put up my official countdown thread and I can't wait till the Show Us Your Favorite ???? Builds thread goes up as well. I'll be watching for that cause I think we'll be getting new venue types which are romantic.
    edited February 2022
    Thanks @LatinaBunny. I missed that. Thought it was something to do with bowling. 😄 Glad that's not the case.

It was just a general statement in the food announcement (for the free cultural foods we will be getting in one of the free updates), and the simmer was saying while they like new foods, they wanted to know about when we are getting more gameplay, animations, and life simulation next. The simmer seemed to be a fan of lots of the life simulation and gameplay we got from past Sims games, building, and historical gameplay.

I saw nothing that mentioned bowling from that thread, luckily, lol. That would really be out of left field! (A little baseball joke, hehe. :wink: )
    VeeDub wrote: »

Could be a different (less obvious) way to say "aisle," I suppose...

Yeah, that's a good guess if we were to take that "alley" part at all literally/seriously, heh. :smile:

Here's hoping we get something teased by next week, at the very least....

Unless they plan to do announcement on the 14th, and we get the pack after Valentine's Day (which would be a shame).

Someone mentioned White Day, which could be another possible day, too, in March. It would fit the diversity or international theme, if that was what the company was going for.

(White Day is a holiday that is celebrated in some Asian countries in where you give gifts to those who gave you gifts back on Valentine's Day. It is usually when the men/boys give back to the women/girls who had originally gave the men/boys chocolates/gifts on Valentine's Day.)
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    (She/her)
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Hopefully soon is next week. Got a gift card over the holidays that’s in waiting to use for this pack
  • itoldusoitolduso Posts: 60 Member
    I can't wait for this pack to get announced so I can put up my official countdown thread and I can't wait till the Show Us Your Favorite ???? Builds thread goes up as well. I'll be watching for that cause I think we'll be getting new venue types which are romantic.

I'm hoping too! ;)
    Nothing yet on Twitter. It's looking like another wait till Next Week.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Wow, I just noticed that it rains with money on the rose bathtub. So romantic, in a gold digging way. 🤣
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Simgurufrost changed his name on twittter to redacted, so I don’t think anything will happen this week but soon. Only question is how soon. I want news already
    https://twitter.com/SimGuruFrost