Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much for such a beautiful and detailed review, your words always bring great happiness and such a pleasure to read. A very big thank you also for all your kind and wonderful support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I haven’t gone yet, but I think I’m going to enjoy lemon drizzle
  • Options
    So lovely and kind of you @JojoMOMSTER thank you, hope you have lots of fun there :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited February 2022
    Beautiful bar <3 I like that you included so many things for the sims to do. Even a hottub! Good idea

It's awesome you are still playing the Drifter Challenge. House 11...is that the one where the house needs to have a party space?
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    What a wonderful choice of lots all beautifully decorated inside and out. Well done @masajo!
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @illusie very kind. I finished the Drifter Challenge a long while ago, this is one of the venues that I never got done :)
    @soocoolsim a very big thank you for all your kind and wonderful support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @illusie very kind. I finished the Drifter Challenge a long while ago, this is one of the venues that I never got done :)
    @soocoolsim a very big thank you for all your kind and wonderful support, always very much appreciated :)

Ah! I was thinking you started over lol
  • Options
    This has crossed my mind as I enjoyed the challenge so much @illusie :D

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I thought about it too, but am want to explore things I haven't done yet. When my computer is repaired I'd like to do the Not So Berry Challenges 2.0 Maybe it's a challenge you'd like to do as well. I think it would be fun to build homes for the not so berry sims matching their colour. I'll probably add the drifter twist by making each generation move out and start with zero money
  • Options
    @illusie thank you so much I've just taken a look at your link and it sounds lots of fun, think I'll start on this soon. I've been playing my generation families in the hope of completing all careers, aspirations and maxing skills but now need a break and Not So Berry Challenge will be perfect. Extra challenge with zero simoleons .. once a Drifter always a Drifter lol :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    masajo wrote: »
    @illusie thank you so much I've just taken a look at your link and it sounds lots of fun, think I'll start on this soon. I've been playing my generation families in the hope of completing all careers, aspirations and maxing skills but now need a break and Not So Berry Challenge will be perfect. Extra challenge with zero simoleons .. once a Drifter always a Drifter lol :D

Haha, that's what I say as well. The Drifter Challenge just became my way of playing lol
    You are welcome! Cool that you are thinking about starting this challenge as well!
    Eventually I want to do everything in game as well. All careers, aspirations and skill. Annd all collections of course
  • Options
    Barefoot Bungalow

A cute and breezy family home created on Pier Perfection lot in Sulani using basegame and Island Living packs only. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms. Rear deck includes bbq, sunloungers and more :)

Download here
    More pics here

IgH0yes.png

bq5NFzu.jpg

lhVSHbA.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Stunning tropical build <3
  • Options

Lovely and unusual home. Well done @masajo 🌸😀
  • Options
    A very big thank you for your beautiful words @illusie @soocoolsim really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Barefoot Bungalow is a lovely island family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing and the wood walls are very nice. The open air windows are very great! The interior furnishing of the home is lovely! Very nice warm natural colors and great open plan layout, The kitchen and dining area is lovely. The patterned rugs under the dining and living room table are pretty! Sims will also enjoy reading books from the bookcase at the dining table. Very nice restful and calming sofa and armchair sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv. The sunflowers are sunny to look at on the table and the curtains are very pretty! The furnishing of each bedroom is lovely! Very nice boats wall pattern in the kids room which suits the home location well. The teddy is cute! Very nice corner gym and study desk nooks in the master bedroom. The toddler room is very sweet! The animal chairs and multi color bunny reading area is cute and very nice for kids to enjoy reading books. Very nice back deck areas to enjoy relaxing on the loungers and having meals at the umbrella covered dining table, that have been cooked on the bbq.
    It is a lovely calming and restful island home! :)
  • Options
    Many, many thanks for your wonderful review dear @rosemow and for all your kind support, your beautiful words are always a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    sweetsy1sweetsy1 Posts: 2 New Member
    These creations are all really beautiful thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    A very big thank you for stopping by and leaving your beautiful words @sweetsy1 very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Emerald Exhibits

A museum created on Municipal Muses lot in Willow Creek as part of my Drifter Challenge adventure. Reception area, WCs and rooms focusing on modern, maritime, fossil and jungle artifacts. There is an outdoor area at the rear with bbq dining, toddler and kids play, art/painting plus an upper balcony for chess :)

Download here
    More pics here

Se2I4jm.png

EYf22XY.jpg

p5fs8bs.jpg

IsozbPA.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Emerald Exhibits looks beautiful! Wonderful museum. I like that you added some things for the toddlers
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Superb museum, dear Christine! <3 The facade is so original and ellegant!
  • Options
    A very big thank you to you both @illusie @AIRIS6962 really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    What a cool and classy museum. Love the emerald pops. Well done @masajo 😀
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Emerald Exhibits is a lovely museum! :) Very great exterior design!The design of the front wall area, with the columns and patterned wall is very creatively nice! The water fountain feature is pretty and the emerald colour of the front is lovely! Very nice back area for sims to enjoy dining outdoors, painting on the easels and for kids to have fun playing in the play tent. The flowers on the back patio are pretty! Very nice balcony to have fun playing chess.The interior layout and the furnishing with exhibit items are lovely! The museum display items on the walls, tables,pedestals and floor are great! Very nice reception area with front desk computers. The vending machine is great to get snacks from. Very nice armchairs sitting area. The furnishing of the jungle, modern, fossils and maritime room areas is great! Very nice tower room.
    It is a lovely museum to enjoy visiting :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top